Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o

+5
SquishIsShort
Toliris
Xanndros
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 40]

576Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 12:24 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily awoke from her long nap, realising the time she wondered if she would be in trouble for missing all the classes today.
As she was thinking her stomach growled at her.
She then quickly got up and sorted her clothing.
Exiting her room she headed down the hall.

577Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 1:41 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Awakening to a pile of sheets, Yuviel heard the door open and something being placed down... then the door closing again, light failed to reach her eyes.

Eventually escaping the pile of sheets, Yuviel caught her breath - the room was dark with light coming through the gap of the door lighting the room enough for Yuviel to get her bearings.

The spirit intern opened the door - light flooded the room as the light came on, screams from Yuviel could be heard - charging at the source blindly, the intern could be seen flying out of the room and into the corridors wall, a lone leg could be seen coming out of the room for anyone in the corridor.

Crying, as the door slammed was next ... Yuviel turned off the light - ran to her bed and grabbed the sheets ... throwing them at the door, she bolted it and wrapped herself up in them, back against the door.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

578Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 1:51 am

Toliris

Toliris

As he left the room closing the door behind him the intern past him giving him a curious look but not making much of it he walked on but a few seconds later a scream followed by the intern flying out of the room and into the wall Michael moved back to the door looking to the intern as he passed and said.

Probably best if you leave this room alone for a while.

He knelt next to the door calming speaking through to Yuviel.

Don't worry it was just the intern doing a room inspection but shes gone now so don't worry.

He remained outside her door trying to calm her down.

579Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 2:34 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel's eyes felt like someone had poked her with a hotpoker, watering and now red - Yuviel's crying slowly reduces.

My eyes, that stupid woman...

Yuviel seemed quite coherent, despite the initial attack on the intern - whom would have vanished into the walls if Michael takes the time to look back.

I hate these eyes...

Keeping her head covered by the sheets, Yuviel is quite comfortable, despite the near-burning sesnations she's experiencing.

580Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 2:42 am

Toliris

Toliris

Sitting against the door noticing the intern had followed his advice and left he said.

Well... if theres anything I can do to help you along don't hesitate to ask.

Not noticing much going on in the dorms he remained at her door sitting with his back against it.

581Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 3:21 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel heard the interesting offer from the guy from the other side ... her interests perked up.

Break the lights...

Yuviel stood up ... sheets on head and rammed her hand into the switch, breaking the circuit completely. Feeling her hand, it was a little sore but for some reason, no bruising.

That... hurt.

Yuviel unbolts the door, still under the sheets, holding her wrist as she slides down back onto the floor.

582Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 3:56 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

As Alex was sitting and watching the desk he heard a scream coming through the hallway. Getting up from his chair he went to his door, opened them slightly and peeked out.

Noticing the demon and the dorm intern near Yuviel's room he figured the intern decided to make an inspection...perfectly timed.

Quickly closing the door he thought about what to do. He knew moving the herbs now could potentially ruin them but they're not exactly harmful. The medical stuff he had was however not allowed and he knew that.

Grabbing the bag he rushed to the wall where his two swords were standing and took them off the wall mount. Going to the window and opening it Alex leaned out and stuck his two swords into the wall next to the window with ease. Hanging the bag on one of the swords he closed the window and pulled the curtain.

He piled up all his dirty clothes and put them in front of the window area. Walking back to his chair, he sat down and put up an innocent face.

Not long after he heard a gentle knock on his door. Answering with a simple "enter" he saw the ghostly girl come in and curiously look around. She firstly came next to him and looked at the odd thing on his desk. Without even asking him Alex answered with a smile on his face and in an innocent almost cheerful tone;

...that's my new hobby! i'm pressing and drying flowers..it looks very pretty..i have a large collection i could show you if you're interested..

The spirit dorm intern got tired of it and floated away, inspecting the rest of the room. As she floated around Alex followed her movements from his chair. When she noticed the weapon mount on the wall she raised her hand pointing at it and gave Alex a questioning look. He quickly stood up and walked over to her. Looking at the mount with a dreamy and proud look he said;

..oh that, you see...i own two swords and not to boast but i'm pretty good at using them...but unfortunately, due to school regulations i am not allowed to have them here...it really makes me sad but as i'm an obedient student here i of course would never bring them in without permission!..still it does truely make me sad..

As he finished his sentence he made a "puppy eye" look at the dorm intern which made her feel uncomfortable. She made one last spin around the room, obviously hastening her search more than it would be possible for her to actually spot anything incriminating. Quickly floating away from his room the spirit dorm intern vanished in one of the walls.

Letting out a sigh of relief Alex walked across the room and closed his door. Going back to his chair he sat down, feeling exhausted from pulling such a façade.

583Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 3:59 am

Toliris

Toliris

He heard the bolt on the door being undone and he opened the door just enough from him to enter he saw her on the floor just next to the door kneeling down next to her he said.

Im going to get rid of those lights for you so dont worry.

Summoning his demon dog once again Michael destroyed all of the lights in one movement which will look to Yuviel as if he went blurry for a second and the dog with its glyth active absorbed all the glass before it got close to the floor. He desummoned the dog and while still next to Yuviel said.

Those lights wont bother you again

A smile could be seen across his face as he said this.

584Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 4:08 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Whilst sitting on the dorm roof, Malus was confronted by the Headmaster who asked him to fill in the role of teacher at the Kendo club... This was not a request...

- Malus can be found scaring students in the main hall by cutting their Kendo swords up with his own, very real, sword.

- Squirrel is "tending to" the unconscious students...

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CaptainBravo

585Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 4:45 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Hearing smashing, but no glass hitting the ground... Yuviel unburied herself from the sheets, revealing Michael to be kneeling infront of her.

Unsure what to do with herself, Yuviel kind of readjusted herself untill she was somewhat more comfortable, her head still poking out of what looks like a giant bunch of sheets with a female head, her hair is now quite messy and overlapping some of the face.

You actually broke them ...
Yuviel blew hair out of her mouth, then rubbing her eyes into the sheet slightly.

What will the intern say? Not that I care... heh.

Yuviel's eyes started to adjust to the changes as she looked around, trying to find an excuse to move.

586Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 5:01 am

Toliris

Toliris

Well we will cross that bridge when we come to it but for now the lights are gone so if that will help you then it doesn't really matter does it?

He just laughed for a few seconds and then returned to looking at Yuviel unsure of what she was going to do now.

587Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 5:25 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Thinking back to the basket that orginally woke her up - she examined the room, it was sat near her packed bag, which seemed to be getting smaller with each passing hour.

Yuviel unburied herself completely and turned around, walking to the basket and took off her shirt without thinking - bearing all as she bent down to get her underwear.

As she got changed, it seemed Yuviel enjoyed the akward silence she got from Michael, getting into the same outfit she had on earlier.
- Purple lace, extra supportive.
- Black combat trousers
- Black tank top
- Black socks

Yuviel headed to her bed and sat down ... looking at Michael and bluntly saying...

What?...

588Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 5:37 am

Toliris

Toliris

Not quite sure what to do as she got dressed Michael just stayed where he was and she walked over and sat on her bed and looked at him in reply to what she had said he said.

Nothing really just wasn't quite expecting that to be honest with you... about earlier when you said you were dreaming and following "someone" did you know them or was it someone you didn't know?

As he started to talk about her dream he stands up his tone getting slightly more serious.

589Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 5:54 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Getting a moment of rest, Alex stood up and walked up to his desk. Slowly lifting the upper piece of the silver sheet he took it off and placed it back into the old looking case. Going back he examined the herbs he put there before, they all looked dried and old as if a decade has passed when actually it was only a matter of minutes.

The leaves and flowers were fragile and would turn into fine dust with the smallest amount of pressure. Alex gently and carefully separated a few flowers into two piles. Grabbing two small pouches from his desk drawer he put the separate piles into each of them, feeling the leaves and flowers crumble in them under his fingers. Closing the two pouches he put them back and closed the drawer.

Blowing off any residue from the bottom piece he took it and put it into the case as well. Closing the case he placed it back into his closet and then closing his closet.

Dusting off his hands he went back to the window, took his swords and the medical bag and put them back on their places.

It was quite a while since the last time he ate and looking as he was finished with his work for the time being Alex left the room. Walking down the hallway he playfully knocking on the wall to his left.

He passed Yuviels room, wondering if she's doing any better than she was before he dropped her off, hopefully sleeping.

Exiting the spirit dorms he walked off to the cantina, but halfway to it he got distracted by the female athletics team that was doing laps around the school. Their sweaty and tight, very filled shirts were a bigger distraction than he anticipated. For quite a while he just stood there and watched their bodies warm up for further exercises. As they left towards the sports hall Alex looked after them with sadness.

Getting back on his track he walked on. Reaching the cantina after a short while he entered. Getting to the counter he ordered a large sized pizza and asked for the same orange juice he had earlier, he quite enjoyed it. Waiting a few minutes for his order he leaned on the counter and looked around the hall. There was a couple of late students scattered around, drinking and chatting but no one seemed to be eating.

Spotting a nice place in the secluded right corner he walked over to it and took off his white shirt and placed it over the chair, marking it as his territory and revealing his rune covered and well built arms. Walking back to the counter his order was already on a plate and ready for taking. He was quite surprised at how fast they cook food here but leaving that behind Alex took the plate with his right hand and went towards his table.

As he walked towards the table he was balancing the plate with one finger quite easily, feeling the eyes of the few students all over him, this time he was quite unbothered by it. Sitting down and putting the plate on the table he started eating his delicious meal.

590Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 9:50 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Taking her time to do up her boots, she pulled the laces together and bluntly said...

I think I was following myself.

Yuviel did up her boots quite tightly, making sure they have no chance to fly off... she tapped the toe area of her left with her right heel, they made a metal sound - Yuviel smiled.

Wouldn't you find it strange, following someone who looked just like you?

Yuviel stood up and put on her shades which were resting on the bedside table, Yuviel was feeling comfortable again... feeling her hair, she realised she couldn't go out like this - traveling over to her bag she picked the whole thing up and walked back to the bed.

Putting the bag down...

You seem content to watch me get ready, another question?
As Yuviel opened the bag, she pulled out her wooden makeup box and pulled out her brush - promptly sitting down she began to brush her hair, playfully.

591Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 9:55 am

Toliris

Toliris

Strange... very much so.... can you tell me more about this dream.... what did it say or what did it do and where did you follow it to?

Michael said curiously as he took two steps forward towards Yuviel so he could hear her better not wanting to miss any details.

592Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 10:15 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Time passes to 15:20 ... it begins to darken as the day draws to a close.

Yuviel continues doing her hair, and with her other hand grabs a mirror ... noticing her makeup just wont do without being redone.

Some kind of battle... alot of skeletons, and a wagon... then I woke up with you perving at me.

Yuviel put the brush out and got a wipe out of a box and removed her make up ... throwing the wipe at Michael and pointing at the little bin on the other side of the room.

Redoing her makeup in the style she had it before... mostly consisting of purples and some other shades to bring out her blue eyes, which went back into hiding when Yuviel put the shades back on... she quickly finished the hair as well.

Tying up the hair into a single ponytail ... Yuviel stood up and grabbed her coat, putting it on.

Double checking, she almost forgot her holster and crossbow, she put those on promptly as to make sure she had some reassurence.

Anything else, Michael?

Yuviel began to walk to the door, which was already unbolted and opened it, unphased by the light thanks to her shades.

593Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 10:21 am

Toliris

Toliris

He listened to her description of what she had been shown and stood thinking on what it could be about while she continued getting ready. Being thrown a wipe during this time he promptly placed it in the bin as directed as she finished up getting ready. As she moved towards the door he turned walked next to her and said.

Well if anything like this every happens again I hope you wouldn't mind telling me this subject... is of some intrest to me.

As he walked past her he said.

Unless you want to go get something to eat that is?

He stopped walking awaiting her reply.

594Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 10:57 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alex took his time finishing the meal, occasionally watching the people that passed by. Yet again he didn't bother returning the plate so he stood up, threw the shirt over his left shoulder and walked out of the cantina.

As he got out he noticed the sun has started setting down but it couldn't have been too late. Thinking about what he should do next, he knew he needs to mix the herbs into ink but that was quick work so he could easily do it at the last minute.

Letting a sigh of annoyance at his own indecisiveness Alex looked up at the sky. Maybe going to his room and finish stuff sooner rather then later is the best course of action. Agreeing with himself on that he started walking back to the spirit dorms.

595Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 11:11 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Smiling at Michael

I might tell you, I might not...

The question of food then popped up, as Michael went by Yuviel into the corridor.

I have plans for tonight, I'll be seeing you.

Yuviel waved off Michael, but instead of heading outside the same direction as Michael who was going off to eat regardless ... Yuviel sat down in the living area, awaiting a certain someone to walk by.

596Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 11:23 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Reaching the spirit dorms at his own slowpokish pace, Alex passed by the demon. Greeting him without stopping Alex entered the dorm.

Walking down the hallway he noticed Yuviels door is open and the room pitch black. Leaning over the doorway and peeking inside he saw the room is empty.

Closing the door for her he walked on towards his own room and as he was walking past the living area he saw Yuviel sitting down. Walking up to her he stopped next to her couch and asked her;

...are you feeling better now? got some rest?

597Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 11:55 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Not having to wait long, Alexander entered the living room and asked if Yuviel was fine - standing up, Yuviel effectively lept into Alexanders arms and hugged him.

Whispering in his ears

I'm fine, but that Michael guy likes watching me dress

Pulling away before Alexander could reply or respond giving off a playful vibe.

598Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 12:12 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

As he followed Yuviel, Alex pondered who that Micheal guy is. Shrugging his shoulders Alex just replied in the same playful manner;

...it's not like he's the only one..

Coming closer to Yuviel he leaned over her and kept coming closer to her only to suddenly straighten up and calmly ask her;

...so, when are we gonna do it?

599Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 12:25 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel pondered a moment as to what Alexander was really asking

That would depend on what you want to do
Sticking her tongue out and "falling" onto the couch.

Did you mean submit to you, or the tattoo thing?
Yuviel giggled as she rolled off the counch, in a suprising agile way, despite the outfit she was wearing. As she landed, her shades slipped... and Yuviel caught a glimpse of the lights... closing her eyes, half dazed - she feel sidewards into the couch.

Pushing the shades back up, she looked at Alexander...

Sooner, rather than later ... I think.

Showing some discomfort from the sudden flash in her eyes, she lost her playful tone.

600Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 24 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 12:46 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

Smiling at her question and watching her "roll around" on the couch Alex was about to reply to her when she rolled off the couch. She landed perfectly but her sunglasses fell off in the process.

Getting dazed by the light she told him something that made his decision that much easier. Slowly walking up to her he crouched down beside her and moving the hair behind her ear, careful not to touch her glasses, told her;

..all right, let's do that then..

Making a small pause, a devilish smile appeared on his face as he said;

..first..

Gently grabbing her under her arms he helped her up and started leading the way to his room. Once they entered it, Alex let Yuviel off sitting on his bed as he pulled the curtains over the window and turned off the light.

He pulled out one medium sized candle from his drawer with the pouches and putting all that on the desk, lit it up. The light from the candle was lightly illuminating the otherwise dark room. Alex looked at Yuviel and asked her;

..i need to prepare the ink and i bought some painkillers...do you want them now? i was told they need about 20 minutes before they kick in..and by then i should be done....if you don't want them just make yourself comfortable in the meantime..

Although he finished talking, Alex waited for her response before getting to work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum