Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o

+5
SquishIsShort
Toliris
Xanndros
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 40]

776Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 9th 2010, 9:36 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

As Yuviel walked down the road, she heard someone running – as the hand landed on her shoulder she heard it was Alexanders voice, who asked is she was ok, followed by what’s wrong.

Yuviel was a little annoyed with him following her, despite her efforts to just leave and meet up with her legal guardians – turning around fully facing Alexander her face was completely covered by the facemask.

I wanted to see my legal guardians … they usually let me play with things most people don’t get to see.

Yuviel started to walk off a little faster than she was moving before … it would be a little more annoying to get entry to the place she was going.

You are part of a clan, I’ve been in care of something like an order than breaks stuff … they liked using me for various things.

Yuviel keeps her slightly faster pace as they head into the city – seemingly the middle of it where all the larger buildings tend to gather.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

777Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 9th 2010, 9:54 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Walking into the city, watching the night sky illuminated by tall buildings that were surrounding them.

He walked next to Yuviel most of the time remaining silent, trying to make sense of it all in his head. What does she want? He was too afraid to ask her because he was under the impression he was annoying her... but he felt even more scared to let her go alone, especially after the last thing she said.

Alex kept his hands in his pockets and his head was lowered when they going through the crowds, even trying to somewhat hide his appearance they had plenty of heads turning after them with curious looks.

As they walked on into the centre, the buildings becoming much bigger, he said softly, almost just to himself but loud enough for Yuviel to hear;

..i'll go with you....wherever you're going..

778Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 9th 2010, 10:20 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

As passing enough buildings and people, eventually Yuviel leads the pair to an alleyway – Yuviel looked around and entered it, reaching what seemed to be a dead end, saying something in latin, the wall opened.

These people don’t like new comers, so don’t expect them to accept you.

Yuviel entered the wall – to Alexander it would have appeared that Yuviel had walked through the wall literally – as to everyone else without her knowledge, nothing had changed.

Inside the warehouse, Yuviel is greeted by humans and only humans – she lowers her hood but keeps the facemask on and shades, whilst leading away she wonders why Alexander hadn’t come through yet shrugging it off Yuviel can be found playing with an automated crossbow firing at a dummy.

779Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 9th 2010, 11:38 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alex was about to tell her that he doesn't care what they think of him or what they'll do when they see him, he was going with her...he didn't have the chance to do so as she muttered something in what sounded like latin and entered inside the wall without him.

It was the first time he saw something like this so he wasn't too surprised. What did surprise him though was the fact that the passage closed immediately after she went through, leaving him locked out.

He felt the wall, looking for a switch but there was none, he had no idea what she said before and even if he knew, his latin was worse than bad.

Slamming the wall in anger he ran off, following the walls of the warehouse. Making a full circle around it he finally came across a door. Knocking on them he waited for a bit before a man in a black suit opened it.

The look on his face was far from nice as he eyed up Alex who told him that he's with Yuviel and that he'd like to come inside. The man quickly responded that he doesn't know of such a person and went to close the door. Yuviel wasn't joking when she said they don't like newcomers.

Grabbing the closing door with his left hand, now obviously angered Alex dodged as the man leaped at him with some kind of a stick. Grabbing the man's arm Alex closed in and placed his knee in his stomach.

The man fell down instantly. He appeared to be just a human...maybe he overdid it. Passing the man lying on the floor Alex entered the warehouse, looking around it was filled with all kinds of gadgets.

Walking few meters inside he spotted Yuviel, rushing towards her he shouted her name and then got caught in an electric net from both sides by more people in black.

His momentum carried him sliding on the floor all the way to Yuviels feet. Looking up he smiled only to get himself shocked by the electric current running through the net. It wasn't strong enough to incapacitate him but it hurt like hell. Hoping Yuviel would help him he didn't tear it apart when the shock ended, just said;

..auch, auch..

780Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 9th 2010, 7:44 pm

Toliris

Toliris

As the two neared the cantina Michael could see the excitement on Lily's face and as they entered Michael walked up to the counter ordering a big plate of the cakes Lily had enjoyed the first time they had met and three bottles of beer for himself. Handing the cakes to Lily and taking the beers he noticed he still had his sword on and was getting funny looks from a few students who were still in the school. Not bothering with them he moved with Lily towards an empty table at the back of the room and as they sat down he said.

Strange to think we only met yesterday... in this world.

He then proceded to open all three of the beers and started to drink one of them slowly.

781Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 9th 2010, 11:31 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel was firing at the dummy, hitting everywhere that would cripple someone but not outright kill them, perfectly around the two kill zones without landing a single hit within them.

As Yuviel started to reload, she heard a commotion at the door and the non-lethal traps were activated, Alexander flew and landed by her feet … un-phased by his treatment, Yuviel fired a bolt at the box attached to the netting, disabling the current entering the mesh.

Replacing the bolt by removing the ammunition container, Yuviel looked at Alexander

I told you, they don’t like new people… <Latin this one is with me>.

Yuviel’s tone changed as well as her language – she seemed a whole different person from the lusty girl in the bar and school.

Pulling out a handle from a weapon rack she passed it to Alexander, it seemed to have a button on the side of it.

Note : If Alexander presses the button, a sharp metal pole will shoot out the end that will cut the mesh.

Yuviel then proceeds to hit the next dummy, this time perfectly in the heart and head kill zones.

782Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 9th 2010, 11:53 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

Catching something she threw to him, still lying on the floor he watched as the people that caught him slowly backed away but not bothering to help him at all.

Turning around the handle he received in his hands he noticed a small button on the side of it. His curiosity taking the best of him, he pressed it and a long metal spike shot out.

Using the handy tool to cut the net and free himself Alex slowly stood up. Making a swing and a spin with the weapon in hand he pressed the button again, retracting the pole back. Dissatisfied by the weapons weight and balance he returned it back on the rack.

Walking around slowly Alex came next to Yuviel, she seemed to have fun playing with the crossbow and the dummies. This definitely was out of place but not as dangerous as he anticipated it would be...at least for her.

Not bothering Yuviel as she was having fun he turned around and slowly looked around. Watching the people inside that were following every move he made, he tried not to do anything that would seem hostile while he looked around.

Alex stopped near a weapon rack, looking at the shiny swords on it but not daring to touch them. He's a couple of feet away from the shooting range.

783Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 12:49 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel emptied the load into the dummy, the heart and head were pin cushions – Alexander had managed to pull himself away from the mesh trap and put the weapon as it was in the rack … he seemed to be wanting something from it.

Taking the weapon apart in lightning speed, Yuviel placed it on the table opposite the dummies of which she was stood behind. Checking the rack, it only had retractable weapons within it … weapon heads, staves with spikes, that kind of thing.

Yuviel shouted something out in Latin again – it didn’t sound nice, and suddenly Alexanders arm had a sharp sensation – looking down, he will see a dart with a red tip stuck in his upper arm.

Time passes to 16:20

Alexander will awaken in a new room with a bag over his head, he isn’t tied up – but is sat in what seems to be an old leather couch – Yuviel is currently putting on some new equipment and has disrobed appropriately – the additional items she is putting on … (Completely disrobed)
No one else is in the room, a single lamp sits In the corner … seems to be some kind of metal container.

- Tight fitting under pants, stopping above the knee.
- Tight fitting under-shirt, stopping half way between wrist and elbow.
- Knee high plated leather boots, the boots are 2” heeled and the metal plating is on the front half of the boots, and lower back on the foot part.
- Elbow long gauntlets, the fingers and top half of the glove are plated.

Yuviel then proceeds to start attaching various holsters and padding as Alexander wakes up.

784Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 1:13 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

...urgh..

Could be heard coming from Alexander as he woke up, completely in dark when he opened his eyes, his breath coming back to him.

He moved his right hand unconsciously to his face, feeling slight stinging in his shoulder but not the excruciating pain he felt before, Alex felt something was on his head but his movement was obviously not taken from him.

Slowly removing the bag off his head, not knowing what to expect he found himself sitting in a couch, in a room with a single lamp illuminating it.

There wasn't anyone in the room apart from him and Yuviel who changed her clothes while he was out and was currently working on attaching holsters on her leg.

Alex stood up, stretching out his neck as he did. It seemed he was still in his clothes and nothing changed. Wondering what the hell is going on he walked up to Yuviel and calmly but confusedly asked her;

..what's going on? where are we?

785Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 1:49 am

Svings

Svings

After a nap Bruno wakes up, rising from his bed slowly once he is up he yawns covering his mouth while doing so and looks around him still somewhat drowsy. He then yawns again and leaves his room deciding to go for a walk seeing as class is now probably over. As he walks down the hallways he smells blood and walking over to the source finds a girl with a pretty bad wound on her side near her stomach on the floor somewhat passed out. Whatever drowsiness he had disappears as he walks over to the girl in a hurry as he notices the bandage full of blood a worried look appears on his face. He then carefully removes it examining the wound. Seeing its state he says to the girl in somewhat of a panic.

Hey you what happened!? Can you hear me!?

Without even waiting an answer he places his right hand on the girls wound and begins chanting something as a bright light appears from his hand flowing into the girl. As the light enters the blood begins to disappear and the wound starts to close Bruno however seems to be in pain and with his left arm grabs his stomach. After a few seconds the wound on the girl's body is closed and she should be fine for now Bruno however is grabbing his stomach trying to hide the pain asking in a somewhat kidding manner.

So...feeling better?

He then stands there smiling awaiting an answer.

786Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 2:06 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya regardless of being healed was still pretty pale, her eyes looked out of focus as she gazed up at the person who healed her, she could hear him talking but she couldn't focus enough to understand what he was saying. she tried to move, with some struggling she decided to give up the idea. she mumbled incoherently and pointed into her room not even bothering to look in the room. the place had been hit like a tornado, someone or something had ransacked the room, leaving the entire place a mess.

787Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 2:20 am

Svings

Svings

After Bruno healed her the girl still seemed somewhat out of it. He then notices the girl pointing towards a room which he assumed was her's. He then walks into the room and looking around the room notices that is in a total mess. It would appear that someone turned the room upside down has if looking for something. While examining the room his hands now both free he finds what appears to be a letter on the floor. Picking the letter up he tries to read it but it appears to be written in a language he is not familiar with however he recognizes the symbols has being elven and thinks.

What the heck happened here anyway? This letter...I wonder whats on it.

Grabbing the letter with his right hand he goes back over to where the girl is and kneeling down on his right leg says to her in a calm voice while showing her the letter.

Is this what you wanted me to find? I'm sorry but I don't know this language...So how about you get better and tell it to me yourself...Say what is your name?

He then awaits an answer.

788Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 2:47 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya took the letter and scanned it until she reached the bottom, she slowly looked it over once or twice then bent and rolled up her pant legs to show her ankles, and rolled up her sleeves to her wrists then spoke slowly

inazuma ni koboruru ota ya take no tsuyu, tsuki ni tooku oboyuru fuji no iroka kana

the letters at the bottom of the letter started to glow, as well as 4 glowing rings appearing, one on each ankle and one on each wrist. they were glowing a white almost silver color, but only lasted a moment before they shattered, anyone close to her with any knowledge of magic would know that a seal was just broken. her eyes were clear now, she put a hand on her forehead, then slowly picked herself up off the ground looking at bruno speaking politely

sorry about that, my name is aiya, thank you for helping me. i feel like a fool thinking i could go into combat with that seal on... uhm

she stopped for a moment and put her hands over her ears, and sighed.

could you not tell anyone at all about what you saw, i guess you want some answers too don't you, but first..

she took the letter and threw it up in the air, she took a form that was odd to anyone familiar martial arts, she struck the letter with the palm of her right hand and the letter looked like it exploded leaving only very fine bits left of it.

there, now.. wait... i uhm... who are you?

789Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 3:09 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel had just finished putting on a leg holster when Alexander had awoken asking the usual questions you’d expect from someone who had just been put under and woken up in a strange place.

You’re in one of the changing rooms … open the bag over there, should be some basic gear … nothing plated though, sorry.

Yuviel rummaged through the bag and found 3 silver stakes, putting them in the holster – next followed was putting back on the facemask which covered from her nose to the top of her torso area.

I get to actually abuse real things tonight.

Yuviel looked at Alexander then turned around and slipped on the robe she had on earlier – this time it seemed to fit snugly, designed for what she had under it.

790Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 3:21 am

Svings

Svings

As Bruno saw these events unfold with a dumbstruck face he kept quiet until Aiya stopped talking. When she destroyed the letter his eyes showed a look of surprise at what she had just done yet he remained quiet. When she asked him who he was he looked up for a bit as someone in deep thought and after a bit of thinking answers in a calm tone

Don't worry about it I'm glad to help. Me I'm just a student here...The names Bruno Adagar, but you can call me Bruno. About what happened don't worry I won't tell anyone but you mind explaining just why you were in the hallway in he state you were...thought you were a corpse for a moment there

He then awaits Aiya to answer.

791Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 3:33 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya headed towards the living area, signaling for bruno to follow her, she staggered a bit walking down the hallway, using the wall as a support. she sighed and sat down on the couch, looking down on the ground.

well, you might as well ask all your questions at once. i could be here a while

792Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 3:42 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Watching her in awe, Alex wondered what and when did he miss for everything to be so unclear.

Walking over to the bag as instructed, he crouched down and opened it. Looking inside he responded to her casually;

..plate isn't my thing anyway...

Rummaging through the bag he threw out all sorts of gadgets such as watches, ropes and everything else that didn't suit him. Surprised at the lack of any actual weapons inside.

Coming to the part with the actual clothing he stood up and took the hoodie off, standing there topless he looked at his shoulder as he moved it around. The arm was usable to a degree but he couldn't rely on it completely. Unzipping his pants and pulling them down after he took off his sneakers, he wondered if Yuviel was watching him.

Crouching down in nothing but his boxers he pulled out black military style trousers and put them on. The boots inside seemed way to heavy for practical use so he went back to his black sneakers. Pulling out a black reinforced leather vest without sleeves he put it on and zipped it up.

Taking a belt from the bag he put it on him and placed a sheath on it, holding a longer dagger behind his back.

Picking up a pair of fingerless gloves he was ready, turning around he took a step and then changed his mind, going back he took a small holster and put it on his right leg. The holster contains 6 throwing knives.

Going over to Yuviel he stopped in front of her and asked her calmly;

...so, we'll be abusing something real....can you tell me what exactly are we about to do?

Alex looked at her face that was half covered but still revealing her beautiful eyes. He wanted to kiss her again but the situation and the mood just didn't give him enough courage to do that.

Last edited by xanndros on April 10th 2010, 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

793Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 3:46 am

Svings

Svings

As Bruno saw the girl signaling for him to follow he did just that and walked slowly behind her until she reached the couch and sat down. When she sat down he remained standing listening to her as she said for him to ask what his questions now,at this he paused for a bit bit getting into a thinking position placing his right hand on his chin and after a bit stops turns to the girl and asks.

Well I, guess my question is just what the heck happened to leave you in that state when I found you. Also what happened to your room it looked like it had been turned upside down and what exactly was in that letter?

He then stands there with a curious expression awaiting an answer.

794Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 4:08 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya sighed, she thought about where to start with the questions, she decided to start with the letter.

I'll start with the letter, or at least the first one which i destroyed, it was a farce. it looked like a will but it was actually the spell to break the seal on my powers that were put there ... i dont even remember how long ago. the second letter which is somewhere in my room was a letter from my father, mentioning that my mother passed away... as for my injuries, after the letters and well another message that i dont wish to speak of, i lost myself...i blacked out from rage, by the time i came to my senses i was sitting there. as for my room they were probably after this

she held up her hand with the ring on it and pointed to the ring, waiting for any more questions.

795Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 4:22 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Alexanders gear choices seemed strange to Yuviel – favouring the sneakers over the boots… that’ll make some of his kicks weaker, and things dropping more dangerous, she thought to herself.

Stopping infront of Yuviel, he asked her a question involving what they’ll abuse, he also seemed to want something else, amusingly nerves seemed to prevent whatever it was.

I’ve always been the plaything, the tester of dangerous items like that crossbow … never knowing why I had to do the things I had to, thanks to you … I’m allowed to go out with a little direction.

Putting on her shades and pulling the hood up… Yuviel turned around and unbolted the container, opening it – they seemed to be in the warehouse still – Yuviel headed out and over to a larger box next to a table with crossbow weapons of all kinds.

On the table :
- 2 Normal crossbows, default firing, default single shot, default silver stake ammo.
- 1 wrist-crossbow, 1 shot / default silver stake, button activated then fired.
- Automated Crossbow 50 slim silver stakes, reloadable, 4 per minute – gas powered. Changeable to single shot.
- Bastard sword made of silver.
- Silver Axe head with metal attachment, retractable shaft. (1ft closed, 3ft open).

Inside the box
- Holywater flasks x4
- Molotov x2
- Standard grenades x6
- Splinter bomb x1
- Standard issue glock18 +3 clips of silver ammo (20 per)

Yuviel was examining the automated Crossbow and Wrist-Crossbow instead of the melee weapons, they seemed to lack any of her interest.

796Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 4:27 am

Svings

Svings

As Bruno closely payed attention to every word the girl said when she mentioned her mother a somewhat sad look appeared on his face as he said.

sorry to hear about that my condolences.

He then kept on listening as she mentions something about blacking out and takes special interest when she mentions "they" and about her seal and the ring. After she is done talking he sighs and says.

Well I hope I'm not being too noisy but who exactly is this "they" you are referring to if they managed to wound you like that I assume they are dangerous. Judging by what you say it appears they are after that ring,now if you don't want to you're not obliged to answer but if possible could you tell me the reason to why? It seems to me that if they are after that ring they will hunt you again and you may end up worse now I know that you don't want me to tell anyone so I wont but at least let me offer my assistance I wouldn't rest knowing that that something could happen to a person I helped.

He then smiles and stands there awaiting her answer.

797Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 4:49 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya rolled her eyes, then sighed wondering where to start again

Bruno, was it.. The man thats after this ring his name is Vario Gray, he's a rogue magician thats recently came across a book of incredible power but it has a catch, this ring is the key to that book, my master in the martial arts gave it to me as a gift not knowing its origins before i left on my travels again. hes a cunning man, he was the one that created the seal and other things... Gray was the man that gave me the direction to the portal i was looking for, but he didnt know about the ring cause i kept it to myself. well before i reached the portal he found out about the ring and personally came to get it from me, with force obviously. i got away, but at a cost... that, you can pry all you want but i wont give you any more information on, well he sent beings..i cant say men, after me, but from what ive noticed is that im safe here...so i dont need to worry to much, besides the fact i cant leave the school for a while. also as for the getting worse... it cant get much worse than the first time he came after me.. but thank you for caring

she smiled and tugged at the collar of her shirt on her left shoulder. she managed to pull the shirt enough to show him her shoulder, a large scar, starting at a huge gash looking area on the top of her shoulder all the way to going down her shoulder near her shoulder blade, and looked like it kept going passed her shirt.

im not going to show you the rest. it goes from here, across my back diagonally, to my right hip... from a scythe... like i said, it cant get much worse, but anyway, until i get a chance to clean my room, im going to lay on the couch.

she fixed her t-shirt and laid down on the couch staring at the ceiling tiredly.

798Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 4:56 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

..heh, i guess i am of some use at least..

Alex said trying to make a joke as he followed Yuviel with an uneasy smile on his face.

Entering the other room Yuviel led them to a box and table full of various weapons. Alex was dissatisfied with most of what they had, even the sword wasn't made to his taste.

Taking the sword anyway he spun it and took a swing with it. The sword was heavy and bulky, not the type he was used to but there weren't many other options.

Placing the sword in its sheath he put it on his back, the handle leaning on the left side.

It seemed to him Yuviel preferred ranged weapons over everything else on the table and remembering their fight with those doppelgangers she seemed really skilled with it. Either way he wouldn't dare telling her what to pick.

Peeking inside the box Alex shook his head, the grenades weren't his style but he took a gun even though it wasn't his forte either. Yuviel pretty much still kept him in the dark about what they'll fight so some kind of a ranged weapon might be good to have.

Holstering the gun on his left leg Alex stood a few steps behind Yuviel, waiting for her to finish gearing up and tell him where they are going and possibly what they'll do.

799Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 5:06 am

Svings

Svings

As the girl tells her story Bruno hears closely to ever detail. When she is done and tugs at her collar a look of embarrassment appears on his face as she shows him her scar. Looking at the scar somewhat embarrassed he hears her explanation. When she finishes and fixes her t shirt laying down on the couch Bruno walks over to a nearby sofa sitting on it also looking up as if lost in thought yet a hint of anger could be detected on him. He then looks back at the girl now calm and says and says.

Well this isn't how I expected my day to go...Anyway you're right on one thing, theoretically you should be safe inside the school due to the barrier and the headmaster's also here so thats a reassuring as well.However if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask don't just go passing out in the hallways like that.

He laughs and smiles while saying that last part and then adds.

Also you probably might wanna get that wound checked out...Although I healed you I'm still a student in healing magic so its best if you went to the nurse and have that checked out I'm not used to healing such big wounds so I'm not sure if I did it right...and about what I said earlier don't hesitate to ask for help..

He then sighs and getting into a comfortable position on the sofa merely looks up at the ceiling as if lost in thought.

800Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 32 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 10th 2010, 8:41 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Stuffing her face with cake lily looked up at michael and smiled at him when he made the comment about meeting people.
Finishing that cake she said
yeah, its weirds
cake on the side of her mouth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum