Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o

+5
SquishIsShort
Toliris
Xanndros
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 40]

401Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 20th 2010, 6:11 am

Toliris

Toliris

Well Yuviel after our little meeting last night you appear to have lost something.

He approached her carefully seeing she was uncomfortable with him there and reached into his coat pocket pulling out the crossbow.

I believe this belongs to you.

402Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 20th 2010, 6:42 am

Svings

Svings

After eating his breakfast Bruno sat looking around the cantina seeing as it was still soon for class. After a bit he noticed the demon boy leave the cantina and thought.

Now's my chance,I mean maybe I should just leave it alone...Wait heck no that guy punched me and made me bleed! Also what was with that dark aura a bit ago and that fight...wonder what happened guess I'll go and (talk) to him and while I'm there maybe I may get a little payback.

He then grinned and picked up his tray and placed it in its place and headed out.When he left the cantina he noticed it was still raining but since humans could now be around he thought.

I love earth for its technology but people's lack of the existence of magic sometimes is so annoying anyway I'd better be careful on how I use my magic now.

Using his wind magic he raised a very thin barrier around his body it was only a few inches away from his body preventing the rain from actually hitting him and to a person far away it would seem like he was getting wet.The barrier also hid most of his presence.He then started following the demon boy although he couldn't see him his dark aura was more than enough for Bruno to find him. After a bit of searching he finnaly saw the boy and it looked like he was talking to a girl and so Bruno thought with an annoyed expression.

Oh great just what i needed right when I...

He then noticed the building was the punishment dorms and grinning again thought.

If I remember correctly this is the punishment dorms.If I'm not mistaken only people like us or that at least have knowledge of us come here so it should be okay.

He then stood behind a tree and using a spell he had been working on started chanting. Within moments he had placed a strong ward on his mind and thought.

Okay if what I read was right combined with the stuff grandpa taught me this should be able to hold out any mental attacks at least for a bit.

He then quietly approached the boy and the unknown girl and when he was close to them standing behind the boy he said with a calm face.

Why hello there.Sorry to interrupt but I really need to see you for a moment...demon boy.

He grinned when he added the "demon boy" part and waited a response ready for a fight should it come to that with his right hand slightly glowing.

Note. Should he be attacked the barrier Bruno has around him will send a large burst of strong wind in all directions from him he will also react to most attacks defensively

403Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 20th 2010, 6:52 am

Toliris

Toliris

He was interupted by the dragonboy from last night but Michael wasn't amused.

Well I dont need to see you so please take your leave and try and keep your lance away not everyone wants to see it.

He then turned back to Yuviel and said.

Now as I was saying this is yours Yuviel and from the world you've been exposed to im guessing even a little thing like this will help you feel slightly safer.

404Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 20th 2010, 7:34 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Being showed her Crossbow from the night before, Yuviel's eyes lit up - not that anyone would notice.
Someone new with a bad attitude seemed to be approaching, the air felt a little different and somewhat uncomfortable to Yuviel.

Taking her Crossbow from Michael, Yuviel disarmed the bolt and compacted it without thinking and lifted both coats she had on and sheathed the bow + bolt in her holster which she had worn just in case.

Even? If I recall you were one of the two who took it from me.

Yuviel looked at the other guy, he seemed ready for a fight and Yuviel was in no mood to deal with this kind of rubbish - walking up to the new guy - Yuviel stood in the rain, completely dry.

and who might you be?

Yuviels temper could be heard through her words...

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

405Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 20th 2010, 8:04 am

Svings

Svings

As Bruno awaited an answer from the demon he was surprised to see him hand the girl a weapon and even more surprised when she went up to him and asked him who he was in an angered tone. As he looked at the girl he noticed her strange array of clothing and making an embarrassed face he answered in a flustered tone while looking at her his face surprised and a just a bit red.

I...I...I'm, Bruno Bruno Adagar. Ni ni nice to meet you and may I ask who you might be?

He then stood there awaiting an answer looking at the girl's face.

Note he completely lost his stance and can be noticed to be acting nervous the glow on his hand got much brighter and sudden gust of wind could be felt from time to time.

406Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 20th 2010, 8:59 am

Toliris

Toliris

Michael sighed at the dragonboy who was looking at Yuviel and blushing which struck Michael as strange and he said.

Hey dragonboy whats up with the blushing I thought you were here to "see" me and yet at the sight of an attractive girl you get stopped in your tracks? And here i was thinking you wouldn't be such a big pushover.

Sighing at the dragonboy and shaking his head he wondered what would happen next.

Last edited by Toliris on March 20th 2010, 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

407Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 20th 2010, 9:00 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel giggled at the blushing from the new guy - she still felt a little uneasy around him, but Yuviel wasn't unused to such things.

I'm Yuviel Silverstone.

Yuviel may be enjoying herself, but her tone was still pretty tense around Bruno - so she was keeping up her annoyed act.

Yuviel then heard some mocking words from "demon boy" - followed by a compliment most likely trying to get in her good books.

Attractive huh? Is that why you decided to come chat?
Yuviel didn't move her head around or anything, she was having a little amusement watching Bruno struggle with her just being near him.

408Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 20th 2010, 9:49 am

Toliris

Toliris

Slightly suprised at her responce Michael said.

Looks like you got me your attractive thats why I decided to come chat to you but can you blame me?

Trying to disguise his true objectives from her he just shrugs and smiles.

409Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 20th 2010, 10:00 am

Svings

Svings

Reserved
I'll be out tomorrow to take care of some stuff if u need to post just assume my character stayed quiet or bowed and walked away in a rush

410Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 20th 2010, 10:14 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Watching as Yuviel left him only giving him a wave with her back turned towards him he just let his head fall down on the table with a thud. He didn't feel like saying bye and waving back would be pointless.

It looked like he dozed off on the table as he woke up by the influx of teachers and more light. Rubbing his eyes as he got up in a sitting position, Alex looked at the milk and quickly turned away from it. He didn't feel like drinking it.

Deciding to skip breakfast he stood up and slowly left the cantina, nodding to passing teachers. He left the building and looked up to sky, still raining. Pulling up his hood he walked out from the cover of the building and went towards the north gate, mostly ignoring the rain falling down on him.

Reaching the north gate he smiled as he noticed no one actually closed it since last night. Crossing through it he now closed the gate behind and continued walking down the street.

The fresh air helped him clear his mind from uneccessary thoughts. He could feel his back slowly getting more and more wet as he walked on. Finally reaching the "outpost", Alex went to the door and knocked. The same scan as last night happened and he was let in.

Finding himself in the warm bar he went to the counter and politely said to the bartender as he was pulling down his hood;
..give me something strong

The bartender raised his eye in curiosity but didn't ask anything. A shot of straight vodka appeared in front of Alex. Chugging it down almost instantly, Alex removed his jacket and placed it on the chair next to him. Looking back at the bartender he said calmly;
..keep them coming man...

411Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 20th 2010, 11:50 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Time passes to 06:45 - Any darkness of the night has lifted.

Weather update - the rain is starting to slow down to a drizzle.

Yuviel wasn't too bothered by the comments, she knew he wasn't telling her everything - ignoring the lies of the guy behind her, Yuviel walked up to Bruno and stroked his face, ignorning the gusts of wind - Yuviel thought it was just one of those days.

Yuviel continued to walk passed the troubled guy just letting off a slightly girlish laugh and giggle.

Walking by the Northen gate, the rain seemed to be dulling down alot to a slow drizzle that only serves to annoy people more than anything.

Standing at the Northgates, Yuviel continued to attempt to make sense of what had happened over the last 12 hours - her left hand almost stroking the crossbow within it's holster.

412Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 21st 2010, 4:01 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Fifteen minutes and seven shots of vodka later, Alex decided it's time to get out before he completely gets wasted. Alex picked up his jacket from the chair and as he was putting it on he said to the bartender;

...put the drinks on a tab, i'll come by later and take a look at that board over there...

Before the bartender could have said anything to him in return, Alex was already outside the door. Looking up at the sky he noticed the heavy rain turned into a drizzle. Not bothering with pulling up his hood, Alex let the rain slowly fall on his hair.

Alex slowly walked back to the school grounds, the same way he came here. He wasn't completely drunk, the drinks only helped him to take his mind off things he did not want to bother with.

Getting the school walls in sight, Alex noticed a figure standing behind the gates he closed. As he got closer he moved his wet hair out of his eye view and saw that figure was none other than Yuviel.

Reaching the gates he slowly opened them only enough to squeeze himself through. Closing them behind him he looked at the girl in front of him and said calmly with no anger or sadness to be heard;
..hello Yuviel

Alex' breath isn't reeking of alcohol but coming any closer to him, it can be sensed quite easily.

413Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 21st 2010, 4:48 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Leaning on one of the support pillars, it felt warm for some reason, as if someone was just sat on it - or a heater inside. Enjoying the combinations of sensations brought on by the Drizzle and the strangely heated rock - Yuviel heard a sound coming from the gates.

Alex..ander-

Yuviel paused, a sudden sense of bemusement came to her;

I seem to be bumping into all the guys today...

Yuviel smiled a little and crossed her arms, she wasn't going to move anywhere, at least for a while longer.

414Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 21st 2010, 5:00 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Seeing she wasn't really glad to see him and feeling like he interrupted her in something Alex just smiled back and said as he walked around her;
..i'll....see you later Yuviel..

Finishing his sentence he put his hands in his pockets and started to slowly walk away.

415Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 21st 2010, 5:02 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel saw Alexander starting to walk away, he seemed a little bothered about something - and he smelled like something bothered him.

Against her somewhat limited better judgement Yuviel decided to carry on where she thought they left off the night before.

Running over to him, Yuviel embraced Alexander from behind and kissed the back of his neck, she didn't want to avoid him at all.

I'm sorry, Alexander... I didn't mean to do whatever I did.

Yuviel loosened her hug a little, but kept her hands and arms around him, her head resting on the back of Alexanders left shoulder.

416Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 21st 2010, 7:43 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Surprised as a sudden hug came over him, followed by her lips on his neck, Alex just stood there. Listening to her words he realized he acted inappropriately but she did not know she wasn't the one that made him feel bad.

He grabbed her hand on his chest, squeezing it gently and leaning his head on hers when he said;

..oh Yuviel...you're not at fault here.....even your state of mind is my fault..

Turning towards her and returning the hug, Alex let out a sad sigh and continued talking, still holding her;

...i'm sure there's a lot of questions in your head right now that you want answered... but there's a lot of stuff going through my head right now too...

Alex made a small pause as he stopped hugging her, looking carefully around, he took her hand and started leading her towards a building.

The two of them reached the sports hall, sheltered from the rain Alex went to a wall and slid down. Sitting down he motioned Yuviel to sit next to him and then kept on saying;

....even if it was unknowingly , yesterday i showed you a side of our world not many know about and even less want to know about....i'm sorry...

Alex took a small breath when he looked at her and sadly continued;

..unfortunately, i've been thaught a lot of about that side of the world....i'll answer any questions you might have and if i know them of course...in return, after....i'll need to ask you for advice...ok?

417Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 21st 2010, 11:40 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Listening to what Alexander had to say, enjoying the holding of her arm - Alexander lent his head onto hers, not quite enjoying this Yuviel endured (ow!).

Alexander let go, turned around and returned the hug - Yuviel took this chance to take a good feel of his back whilst listening to the same sob story Yuviel had.

Then Alexander did something Yuviel was not expecting - he started to lead her away, leading towards the sports hall on the opposite side of the grounds, they entered through the main entrance.

Alexander slid down the wall once inside - and invited Yuviel to do the same, shaking her head - Yuviel took off the hat and coat she had from 'outpost' - dropping them beside Alexander, Yuviel walked to the opposite wall and leant into it with her arms crossed.

The rain had stopped completely, Yuviel looked into the building - far too bright for her tastes - so she opped to keep her shades on.

Yuviel was almost completely relaxed, like some switch had been flipped in her head - she wasn't too bothered by what she had seen, the nights sleep with another person nearby was just what she needed.

From the display you showed me, I kind of guessed you knew alot more about a whole load.

Yuviel pondered a moment ... she wasn't sure if what was just said made any sense...

Anyway, I'd like a chat - somewhere - we can't be disturbed.

Yuviel pointed at the door only a little way from Alexander - she also pointed at her coat and hat ... grabbing both, Alexander reached the door but it wouldn't open.

Tuting, Yuviel walked over and pushed the door, it opened as if it wasn't locked, whereas Alexander's efforts was quite the opposite, without a hint of movement.

Yuviel, unphased by this - walked into the changing area and started to remove her coat and gloves - within seconds of her entrace the room changed.

Destriptive notes : The room becomes dark, dusk, a cold looking fog fills the lower part of the room - hiding feet.

Yuviel removed her shades, enjoying the feeling of the room's changes.

Tempreture drops to colder than outside

418Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 21st 2010, 11:56 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Following Yuviel into the room he noticed the sudden change in it. Walking in carefully, every now and then looking back at the door confusedly.

She seemed to like the new atmosphere so he didn't say anything about chills going down his spine. Sitting down on a bench he put her coat and hat to the left of him and then said;
..ok, ask away....i'll do my best to answer..

419Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 21st 2010, 12:42 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

The door closed on it's own accord, like an emergency fire exit that never slams - it simply shut without a sound made.

Still standing up, Yuviel sat down on the bench opposite Alexander - Yuviel wasn't phased by the cold - hearing that Alexander was ready for questioning (?) Yuviel started to think what she could ask him to break the ice with.

Opening her mouth to ask a question, she held it back ... only to carry on anyway

I... I guess, I should ask - why are you here?

As Yuviel heard his side of the story - Yuviel answered with hers

I was raised by monks' who called themselves a council, days I'd spend alone - or with a single tutor learning languages from all over the world.

Never my own language, which I was told was forbiddon to teach - never understood why. Anyways, after being used and abused as a plaything... they decided I'd be best suited here for a year or two
Smiling to Alexander

Don't worry, I'm still pure enough to marry, they never did *that* to me.

Yuviel paused, awaiting a reaction - then moved on to her next question.

How - painful? is the rune implanting? I've had arrows put through me - gunshots - lashing - all I'm told should scar ...

Yuviel lost herself in track of thought as she said about the scarring...

420Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 21st 2010, 1:24 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

She sat opposite to him, seemingly she seemed comfortable and the first question she asked burned him deeply.

Alex looked around uncomfortably and taking a deep breath he started honestly telling his story. He talked about where he was born, the mentality of the clan he was brought up in and their purpose - killing anything abnormal that would threaten humans, sometimes even without a proper cause.

He continued talking about his training and various relentless masters he had. It was obvious that topic was hard for him, something he was trying to run away from or at least not mention it here.

Finishing his story about training he decided to actually tell her the main reason why he was sent here. To assess if there are any potential targets and if possible - to assasinate them. He wasn't able to look her in the eyes after he told her that.

Luckily for him she started telling her story, listening to her story distracted him from his uneasy feelings.

Hearing her "funny" comment, Alex blushed and smiled shyly towards her, saying;

..hehe, i'm glad they didn't try anything like that but marriege....that's something that..well..you know...

When Yuviel asked him about his runes he got some nasty flashbacks of the painful process he was put through. Shaking them off quickly he replied to her visibly shaken up by everything he told her so far.

...it depends on the type of rune that's getting carved in, and also the quantity....some of them were the most painful things i ever experienced..

Remembering the conversation they had last night he quickly added;

...the rune you want though, shouldn't be that painful....and it's only one,you should be fine...and i'll be gentle

421Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 21st 2010, 1:37 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Smiling at the gentle comment, Yuviel smiled - seemed she was going to enjoy this process, making sure she understood everything though, she kept a calm demeaner.

Standing up, Yuviel had a slightly playful look on her face - smelling her armpit she looked slightly disgusted with what she just realised, she never did take a shower.

Undoing the holster and taking off her top - Yuviel went to a locker and began hunting down some towels.

I'm going to take a bath, you're welcome to join me - maybe you can pick a place
Yuviel winked at Alexander and began undoing her boots.

422Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 22nd 2010, 2:12 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

The idea of taking a bath wasn't a bad one, he didn't take a shower this morning and he's been through a lot. Not to mention, bathing with a beautiful girl is not something any normal guy of their age would decline.

Alex stood up and took of his jacket followed by pulling his hoodie over his back. Now topless he bent down and untied his sneakers, slipping out of them Alex ubuckled the belt and unzipped his pants letting them drop down.

Only having his black boxers on Alex looked at his chest with an awkward look... leaving that aside he walked up behind Yuviel and playfully tickled around her waist. He quickly grabbed a towel from the upper shelfs, stretching out over her.

Armed with one smaller and one big towel on his shoulders Alex walked over to the bench with his clothes. Placing the towels down on the bench he walked over to the shower and let the warm water run.

Washing himself thoughrouly and enjoying the warmth of the water running down his body Alex smiled happily.

Finishing the showering he went to the baths and slowly walked in. The feeling was amazing, his aching torso seemed like it was new, with only a few bruises visible on the parts of bare skin. He leaned on the bath edge and spread his arms on each side. Waiting for Yuviel to join in.

423Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 22nd 2010, 3:21 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

As Yuviel was undoing her boots, Alexander stripped off almost everything - much to Yuviel's dissapointment, only to find him approach her and tickle her waist, letting off a small giggle - he walked off to the shower area.

As the sound of water hit bare flesh - Yuviel managed to get the boots off, quickly following was everything else, all of which was put in a pile ontop of a spare towel, as to not fall easily into the fog.

Grabbing 3 towels all of the largest size, Yuviel entered the shower area - Alexander had already made himself comfortable in the bath, facing away from the entrance.

Yuviel dropped the towels on the lowest step and walked to the shower to Alexanders left, putting it on - she let her whole body and hair soak for a minute or so.

As the showers turned off, Yuviel walked up the steps slowly and put her foot down one side of Alexanders body and nudged him forward... eventually getting in completely behind him, Yuviel let out a slight playful giggle.

Now we can have that chat... in the warm ... quiet ... water.
Yuviel "examined" Alexander with her hands and quite suddenly pushed him away from her, smiling... she assumed Alexanders old position seeing his reaction with nothing but a smile.

424Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 22nd 2010, 5:16 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Falling down into the water, face forward when he suddenly got pushed. Taking a dive and emerging few feet away Alex shook his head, water spraying all around from his hair, far enough from Yuviel for her not to get hit.

Looking up to where he was sitting he saw Yuviel in all her naked beauty. Truely a girl that would leave any man speechless.

Alex saw her naked last night, however this time the setting and the circumstances have changed quite a bit. He slowly stood up and walked over to her.

Standing in front of her he sat down into the water, effectively in her lap, face to face. He smiled, looking her in the eyes, while his right hand went behind her back. Slowly going down with his hand he stopped at lower end of her back and made a small circle with his finger. Still looking her in the eyes he asked her;

...how about here?

425Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 17 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 22nd 2010, 5:18 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

After pushing alexander aways into the water - Yuviel kept her smile... watching him recover, he slowly walked up to her and sat on her legs - they twitched as their skin touched each others.

Alexanders face was close to Yuviel, feeling somewhat strange - Yuviel enjoyed the new sensations she had building up. Skin and back picking up and twitching strongly as Alexanders finger traveled down her back, and stopping a little above her backside, fingers going in a circular motion.

Yuviel stopped twitching as Alexander asked if where the cirlces were being made would be a good place - Yuviel was like butter at the moment and simply nodded to his question.

Another twitch and Yuviel woke up from the sheer enjoyment she was receiving ... and decided this could not continue otherwise things could get out of hand - Yuviel pulled Alexander to the side and pulled away a little.

Still facing Alexander, but a good leg lengths away, Yuviel recovered some of her composure.

I'm sorry, I'm not quite used to someone returning the fun...

Yuviel looked quite flustered but otherwise enjoying herself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum