Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o

+5
SquishIsShort
Toliris
Xanndros
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 40]

226Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 8:23 am

LoStsoULs

LoStsoULs
Admin

Nice to meet you
Hinata says, glad she found a staff member. She then turns to the girl and says
nice to meet you also
Hinata then says
That downpour happened so quick, I didn't sense it coming at all
Then Hinata pauses and waits for his response to guess weather he was human or not

227Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 8:36 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Ok then. Let's get this show on the road people.

Malus started walking around the hallways, he described some of the rooms to Hinata, and also to Lily, as both of them had not yet looked around.

...And this is the cantina. This is now where we get food, cause i'm hungry. Just a snack. Be right back.

Malus ran up to the counter got a sandwich and a bottle of beer, and then ran back to the girls.

Did you two want anything?

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CaptainBravo

228Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 8:49 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

No, i'm fine thank you

She said looking at her surroundings

229Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 8:55 am

LoStsoULs

LoStsoULs
Admin

Hinata looked around at the school while walking when they got to the cantina.
No thank you, I ate not too long ago

230Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 9:02 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Malus again started walking, he reached the exit which lead over to the spirit dorms, he opened the door. It was still pouring with rain outside.

Time to run for it.

Malus pulled his coat over his head and ran to the spirit dorms, he got inside of the doorway to the spirit dorms and saw the two girls looking at him. He gestured for them to run over.

Hurry up. And don't fall over.

He smiled over to them, and then patiently waited for them to make their way over to the building.

231Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 9:06 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Run why?
Lily said in a confused tone.
I like the rain
She said walking through the rain to the spirit dorms.

232Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 9:22 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Grabbing the bag that made a noise of glass clashing as he catched it, he peeked inside and saw a whole lot of tubes. He waited for her to finish dressing up in the door way, he knew he was gonna get wet anyway, it was inevitable.

When she said to follow her, he did, stepping into the pouring rain his hair flattened down on his forehead quickly and his shirt got soaked . They walked in the rain towards an old and abandoned hospital, mostly in ruins.

They reached the hospital gate and Alex could clearly smell the stench of the ghouls. He was still unsure how well Yuviel could fight..if she could at all so he told her;
...i'll go in first, if something comes after you...use that crossbow, you seem to know how to handle it..

He looked at Yuviel and handed the bag over to her, only taking one silver stake, spinning it around playfully before firmly gripping it. Entering the hospital grounds all his runes lighted up brightly, his torso emmiting faint red light through his wet shirt.

The number of ghouls here was unknown to him, however it couldn't be too many, this is a small place after all. Even if it were a dozen...ghouls, petty creatures, they don't stand a chance .

His train of thought suddenly got interrupted as one of the mindless creatures charged at him from his right. Easily dodging it Alex made a 180 degree spin and stuck the silver spike into the back of its head. Pulling the spike out, the creature fell down on its knees, turning into ash and finally in a muddy pile on the floor.

Alex stood there, silently, knowing that his position was revealed and that a new one is gonna charge him any second. However, his assumption was wrong , the beasts emerged from the darkness, 4 in front of him and 2 on his right side. Spinning the silver spike in his hand a smile appeared on his face that turned into a small laughter. The spike in his hand got launched at the third beast in front of him, flying right through it and sticking into the wall of the hospital couple of feet behind them. The monsters on his right charged them when suddenly an arrow flew and hit the first one right in the head, killing it instantly. Alex looked back towards Yuviel for a split second and got hit right on his face, it didn't phase him, only a small line of blood appeared from his lip, same spot that Malus' hit earlier that day. Alex thrusted his knee into the ghouls stomach, grabbed its head and broke its neck like a twig.

Yuviel threw another spike to Alex , catching it, he impaled the monster beneath him, turning it into another muddy pile. Charging at the three left ghouls he kicked the one in the middle, sending it flying backwards crashing into the hospital building. Spinning around as he jumped he stuck the spike into the neck of the ghoul on the left, pulling it out as the creature dissapated into ash. Blocking a punch from the only left over ghoul with his left hand, he grabbed its arm and broke it in its elbow. Punching him in the head with full force the creature fell down on the ground. Alex picked it up by its neck and dragged it over to the hospital, under the roof where it was dry he slammed its head into the wall and stuck the silver spike down its spine, watching as the ghoul turned into ash. Turning around he walked up to the one he kicked all the way here, barely sitting on its own, he thrusted the spike through its skull, pinning it to the wall.

The fight was over, way too easy he thought as he walked out in the rain, licking the blood of his lip but to no success, it was still dripping. Not bothering with it anymore Alex yelled;
..Yuviel! come here and bring the bag...there's enough dry dust here i think...

He walked back in the hospital, watching at the dent in the wall that the poor ghoul he sent flying made, he turned around and watched as Yuviel walked towards him, shaking his head as he waited in order to get some of the rain out of it.

Yuviel reached him and they split the contents of the bag, each going to one pile and filling all the testing tubes. Once they finished with that they packed the tubes back into the bag and headed back towards the bar.

Reaching the bar couple of minutes later, Alex stood in the middle of it, dripping water all over the place while Yuviel talked with the bartender...

Last edited by Xanndros on March 15th 2010, 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total

233Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 9:25 am

LoStsoULs

LoStsoULs
Admin

They then reached the door leading outside and the groundskeeper ran to the other side motioning them to do the same.

Hinata put her bag on her back and took a deep breath then sprinted to the other side. As she got to the very end before she reached the door she accidentally slipped and having the heavy bag on her back was not able to catch herself.

234Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 9:42 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Malus noticed Hinata slip on the wet surface, as she started to fall back, he grabbed her wrist and stopped her from falling on the floor. He pulled on her wrist and threw her through the open doorway of the spirit dorms. Hopefully to land on her feet.

There you go.

He kept the door open with his foot. And motioned for Lily to enter through the door also.

235Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 10:10 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Returning from the ordeal, Yuviel kept up her act of knowing what was really happening - arriving back at the "outpost" Yuviel was quite dry considering the downpour, the coat and hat really did the trick.
(Little does she know they are charmed to keep the rain out).

Walking upto the bar, Yuviel planted the Bag on the bar and opened it - revealing all 15 instead of just 10 were filled to the top.

Laughing a little, the Barkeep pulled out one of the testtubes and opened it, smelling the contents and closing it almost instantly.

Fresh, good.
Pulling out a bag of gold coins, totaling in 50 Elvish gold crowns - he handed the entire bag to Yuviel.

Yuviel was left somewhat amazed by the sheer amount of money she had be handed, whatever currency it was.

Still wearing the coat and hat, she decided to ask a rather blunt question;

Can I buy this coat and hat?
Walking over to the VIP table, her hat still sitting on it ... she dusts it off pointlessly after taking off the not-so-wet brimmed hat she was just wearing.

Looking over the Alexander, Yuviel threw the bag of coins to him ... so she didn't have to worry about the contents.

The barkeep mearly nodded and put down 2 pints of beer and a single of what Yuviel usually had.

Taking off the coat and putting it on the VIP table, Yuviel walked back to the bar, her hat in hand ... then grabbing it - she made her way to the toilets.

I'll not be long

Exiting the bathroom a handful of minutes later, Yuviel looked a little fresher and had finished the drink ... sitting down at the VIP table, unbothered by the fact she wasn't playing cards, Yuviel signals Alexander to join her.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

236Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 10:11 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Coming
Lily says as she continues walking to the spirit dorms.
Once at the door she walked through.
Thank you
she said politely.

237Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 10:15 am

LoStsoULs

LoStsoULs
Admin

As Hinata was falling she got pulled back into the doorway. Her heart beating a step quicker she dropped her annoyingly heavy bag on the ground.
Thank you.
she said relieved to be out of the rain.
Why am I so clumsy today?
she thought to herself

238Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 10:25 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Ok. Now that we're all inside we can find somewhere you can get dry.

Malus started walking down the hallway, until he reached the living area. He then turned to face the two girls.

Feel to find a room for yourselves, or i'm pretty sure in some of the rooms there are two beds so you can share if you wish. And then...

He turned to face the direction of the showers.

...down that way are the showers. Which may be nice right about now. So, i'll leave it to you.

Malus started toward the dorm exit.

Come find me if you need something.

He was outside. And it was raining heavily, he saw two people left sitting in the tree, he ran over to see them. When he reached the tree he called up at the couple.

Hope i'm not interrupting something special.

He let out a small smirk.

Last edited by Captain Bravo on March 15th 2010, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

239Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 10:27 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Walking over to the counter and grabbing one of the beers there and the dragging himself over to her table, leaving a watery trail behind himself.

Sitting down at the table, he looked at his shirt and let out a sigh. Lifting his head up he put the bag of coins on the table and smiled at her, saying then taking a sip of the beer;
..well, that was fun....

240Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 10:34 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya had situated herself near the north gate, sitting and leaning against one of the walls with the umbrella still over her head. Occasionally looking around she decided to just enjoy the rain as it was, the sound of the rain hitting her umbrella causing her to feel slightly drowsy.

241Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 10:43 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Listening to Alexanders remark on how that was fun – Yuviel was still in somewhat of a shock at what she had seen, what she smelt … it wasn’t sitting too right with her at all.

I’ll let you into a little secret… I had no idea those things were real… I’m shaking.

Yuviel placed her hand on the table, they wouldn’t stop shaking at all, and Yuviel looked like she was about to break down completely, she had no idea at all how she got into all the chaos she had just witnessed.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

242Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 10:54 am

Toliris

Toliris

As he was finishing his question someone shouted up to them in the tree. Looking down he saw a man in a dark trench coat turning to the girl he said.

Hold that thought im gonna talk to this guy.

Jumping down and landing softly infront of the man he looked him up and down noticing the sword he carried he said.

Well you're a rare sight someone who is actually armed in a place like this may I ask your purpose.

243Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 11:00 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Hm... i'm just the groundskeeper, by title only of course. I'm just seeing if people are ok, seeing as it's now after hours.

He looked at this guy, he was dressed in the schools uniform, he had brown hair and green eyes, with a unusual tattoo on his face. A rune perhaps? Obviously he was no normal student though. None of these people were today. Heh.

Are you ok? Person...

He smiled at the student. Hoping he might reveal his name.

244Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 11:10 am

Toliris

Toliris

Person...... you can call Michael or Mike whichever suits you best.

Enjoying the rain that continued to pour he said.

So...... groundskeeper do you know of anywhere are here I could go and relax perhaps get a drink or something?

The souls of the humans in the surrounding area almost calling out to him he ignored it knowing that such a thing would raise suspicion about his reasons for being here. He just stood looking at the groundskeeper hoping he knew of some place to go.

245Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 11:15 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Ok then... Mikey...

He smiled a devilish grin. His humour was starting to show. He hadn't made a joke for a while, too many maidens to save, haha. Now it seemed he could grab a beer with this mysterious guy. Could be fun, only time would tell.

...I guess we could go into town or something. All we need to do is jump the wall.

He patted Mikey on the back and then ran towards the wall. He took three big strides and then he lept up and grabbed the wall ledge, and then flung himself over, tucking his sword in close to him, as he did he looked at the guy under the tree and winked.

...Coming?...

His voice dissapearing with him to the otherside of the wall. He landed softly, rolled and then stood and started to walk toward the brightly lit town, regardless of whether Mikey was following or not.

246Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 7:30 pm

Toliris

Toliris

The man had jumped the wall calling for him to follow him. To make up the small gap Michael flash stepped to the side of the man saying as he appeared.

Right lets have a little look to see what we can find.

Moving with the man as they moved towards the town.

247Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 9:50 pm

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

As Malus was walking he noticed that Mikey seemed to disappear and then re-appear in almost an instant. Another interesting skill, either this guy was using magic, or he had huge leg muscles. Malus looked down at the guys legs...

Cute trick, i take it you can tap into magic then?

Malus was still walking, and they were now just on the outskirts of town. And then he stopped when he could a very faint sound of people, possibly in a building, or underground. He removed his bandana to hear better. His ears twitched. He could definitely hear a big gathering of people, but the heavy rain was making it difficult to pinpoint a location, and it also soaked him to the skin, for the second time today. He shook his wet hair.

You have any drying magic?

He said said with a smirk.

248Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 10:34 pm

Toliris

Toliris

Magic..... sadly I was trained to fight such things..... but if we find somewhere to go no doubt you can dry off there.

As they walked on something suddenly came to his attention it was the boy from before and he was close he turned to the groundskeeper and said.

I think i know a place around here we can go to.

He started to move towards the place the boy was with the groundskeeper following him. As they approached the location he saw it was a place called "Outpost" approaching the door he wondered what he was doing in a place like this. Waiting as the groundskeeper walked up to him he said.

And were here.

249Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 10:49 pm

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Malus was following Mikey as he kept walking until they reached a cellar-like entrance with a neonlight entrance simply saying "Outpost". A place of thugs and mercenaries perhaps?

The rain was really quite heavy now, every drop felt like a rock, Malus yanked Mikey into the doorway faces being extreamly close. This was uncomfortable, but it seemed like the entrance was almost built for this type of encounter, how many had faced this situation already today. He pushed Mikey back a step.

Reaching past Mikey, Malus pushed the buzzer on the side of the wall. The rain hitting heavy on the ground barely inches away from them, splashing their feet, keeping them wet.

A slight magical sensation rushed over them. And then a small rectangular slot opened up in the doorway, and a rough looking man peered through at the odd looking, and thoroughly soaked couple. The guy didn't look happy. Malus smiled sweetly and waved. Then the guy behind the door said.

What do you want!?

Malus cleered his throat, then whispered, just loud enough for Mikey and the man to hear...

Ahem... Bacon...

The man behind the door looked infuriated, then he slammed the eye hole closed, and then apparently to walk off, or so it sounded.

Malus looked at the hole then to Mikey and gave an awkward smile, while he rubbed the back of his head, a tiny rain drop (or sweat) falling from his brow.

I thought the password was always Bacon... heh.

250Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 10 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 11:04 pm

Toliris

Toliris

As the slot closed Michael pressed the buzzer again with the same scan happening and the slot opening the person behind it said.

What is it now!

In a simple demonic tounge Michael said.

Paidk uai hdyozy dys iz ef?

The person behind the door clearly understood what was being said as he opened the door almost instantly. Walking in he saw the person he had been looking for but to his suprise he was with the soulless girl. Going to the bar he said.

Whiskey for me.

As the bartender reached for a glass Michael said.

No I meant the whole bottle.

Being handed a bottle that was almost full he said to the groundskeeper.

Well come on you said you wanted to come.

Michael started to drink straight from the bottle waiting for his companion to enter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum