You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 40]

126 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 9th 2010, 11:21 am

Lethan

Admin
The amusement suddenly stopped, Yuviel had to get a grip of herself! yes yes... she was thinking to herself, she can make it somewhere, right?

Staggering upright, she finds "the hat!" and grabs it, putting it on after her coat - or was it? She didn't care... they eventually found their way onto her and she didn't give a rats backside how.

Exiting the spirit baths, she made a somewhat slanted exit towards outside... it took a long time, but Yuviel used the wall! - following it and using her right hand as support as she headed northwards towards what seemed to be the punishment dorms.

Reaching the dorms, she went around it's back, keeping to the wall, as she reached the corner - and in shade ... she glugged another portion of the Rum she had kept in her trusty left hand!

Finding somekind of motivation and perhaps ... a nearly empty bottle of rum - details right? Another 10 or so minutes...
[making the time pass to around 13]

Eventually reaching the end... she found herself faced with a new problem - the wall had betrayed her, it had a giant gap and a gate.

Where'd you go wall?...

Yuviel was quite confused... why did it leave? Eventually she figured she didn't need that no-good-for-nothing wall and slowly staggered to the other side, slamming her shoulder into it and letting out a drunken insult at seemingly nothing.

Wall back in hand, she finishes the bottle save a small shot-worth left ... and proceeded to use the wall... who came back to her, hugging it before moving onward... Yuviel eventually saw her prize, 3 spirit dorms!

Stopping her advance - less than 15 feet from her objective, she can't really make much out ... only that one of these darn buildings is her one, and she needed to get inside it.

Destrictive note : Yuviel is roughly 15feet from the spirit dorm and standing in a wobbly manner looking confused - holding a nearly empty bottle of rum in her left hand.

Last edited by Lethan on March 9th 2010, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

127 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 9th 2010, 11:26 am

Izzy looked at her surroundings, it was a beautiful place. Her eyes then laid upon a hopeless girl who was staggering towards her. Izzy noticed the empty rum bottle. Izzy's face went stern.

Not again, what is with this place and alcohol. Izzy gently walked over to the girl to give her a hand. She was going to lecture her very severally, once she was sobered up. Izzy finally reached the girl,

Hello, do you need any help? Maybe some coffee, water, or a bed?

View user profile

128 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 9th 2010, 11:36 am

Tired of being bored, Malus thought it was time to be more assertive. Even if it got him in to trouble. He ran towards the girl and picked her up, carrying her in a fireman style carrying.

Excuse me! But i'm way to bored. So i'm gonna have fun. And i need your help.

He ran down the hallway and out into the courtyard. He had no intention of letting her go to class. After all, he was a Druchii, he got what he wanted when he wanted. He exited out the main doors and gently threw the girl to the floor. He sat cross-legged infront of her.

So...

He smiled.

...Who are you?

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CaptainBravo

129 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 9th 2010, 11:40 am

Lethan

Admin
Suddenly! Someone ambushed Yuviel ... taking a staggered step or three back... Yuviel glugged the rum and found it had become empty ... squinting her eyes, she finds it's only 1 person.

Who're you an... whadda do with the rum?

Yuviel dropped the bottle and as it flew slightly forward before landing on the ground, strangely not smashing - Yuviel pointly said at the new comer.

looking at her left hand, which was now pointing at the new girl... Yuviel wondered where the bottle had gone - was here a moment ago, where'd it? What the hell? - confusion was as clear as day on her face.

Stumbling on herself, Yuviel lands on her backside ... and somehow, the bottle comes into view - the confusion lifts, but only for a moment... as she wonders how the bottle got from her hand to the floor.

130 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 9th 2010, 11:45 am

Aiya was quite surprised at the groundskeepers actions and before she was able to hit the ground she focused her powers and landed without the pain. She stood up brushing off the dirt

you got some nerve.. But I guess there are ways of handling people like you. So give me one reason why I should even bother giving you my name, and why I shouldn’t have you reported for harassment.

Her fists were clenched, her eyes changing to a glowing light blue and her magical energy focused in her hands again but this time far more noticeable then before.

View user profile

131 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 9th 2010, 11:52 am

Walking back towards his room after taking a small walk around the school, when he noticed the new girl and someone sitting on the floor. Getting closer to them he noticed it the girl that teased Malus.

Reaching them he noticed something wasn't right about her, and the empty bottle on the floor was giving him a hint what the case might be.

Just to make sure he leaned over the two girls slightly (as one is quite small, the other sitting) and asked them;
..what's going on here?

View user profile

132 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 9th 2010, 12:02 pm

Noticing that this girl was getting a bit agitated, for obvious reasons, she'd just been kidnapped, he decided to try and play it calm.

Calm down. I'm bored. We can have fun. Right?

He raised his hands up in self defence, and then smiled a weak smile.

I meant no harm. Honest.

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CaptainBravo

133 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 9th 2010, 12:05 pm

Izzy looks at Alex who she met earlier. She smiled at him,
I have everything under control. I'm going to take her to the dorms to sleep it off. Thanks though.

She was bound to hurt someone, or her self. Forcefully she grabs the girl who fell the ground and starts to drag her to the dorms, Izzy smiled back at Alex and continued on her way. The girl started to fight her, so Izzy grabs this girl and throws her over her shoulder. She knows this girl doesn't have a soul but she still feels compelled to try and help her.If anyone was watching they would see a tiny girl carrying some bigger then herself as if she was nothing. Izzy makes her way to the dorms and enters the building. Sense she knows the girl probably won't tell her where her room is, Izzy decides to carry her to her own room. Izzy reaches her room and looks inside, it was very nice, a little drab but nice. Izzy throws the drunk girl on her bed and shakes her head.

Sleep it off ok?

View user profile

134 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 9th 2010, 12:18 pm

Scratching his head at the sight that just unfolded in front of his eyes, Alex just stood there , speechless.

View user profile

135 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 9th 2010, 12:21 pm

Lethan

Admin
After being dragged in by this crazy ninja who ignored the two guys that came asking questions ... Yuviel eventually finds herself thrown onto some weird bed that wasn't her's - furthermore, the curtains were left open ... the light hurt Yuviels eyes to the point of watering.

Struggeling, Yuviel eventually sat upright and to the side, legs hanging off the side.

Not... my room.

Effectively falling off the bed she was just thrown off ... Yuviel decides it's a better idea that legs are not to be used for the escape, and instead... baby crawl.

Crawling for the exit - Yuviel reaches to door and says hello to it, face first, ignoring the pain - Yuviel darts into the corridor hitting another wall before successfully turning - eventually she finds her door, but passes out before opening it.

136 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 9th 2010, 12:29 pm

Izzy turns around and the girl is gone. Izzy's face goes stern and she chases the girl. The girl eventually came to a door and she tried to open it. Izzy assumes this is the girls room so she opens the door and carries the girl in. She sees a very dark room which would suit the girl very well. Without a soul there are only so many options she can be. Izzy carries the girl to the bed and lightly puts her in and covers her body with her blanket. Izzy quietly leaves the room where the girl is passed out.

Izzy then decides to go to her room to unpack.

View user profile

137 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 10th 2010, 4:25 am

Lethan

Admin
Due to lack of things to say and/or do ... the time is being skipped to 16:00 - One hour after school has ended.

Clubs are technically open, so some humans will still be on the ground, and the sun is showing signs of starting to set.

138 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 10th 2010, 4:34 am

Aiya had finally managed to get away from the groundskeeper, sitting up near the top of one of the higher trees looking at the sunset with lonely eyes. She spoke to herself quietly.

I’m glad that’s one of the things that hasn’t changed no matter where I am, there’s always a place to watch the sun set.

She sighed and looked around down on the ground for someone to pester.

View user profile

139 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 10th 2010, 4:42 am

Izzy looked around her new room. She unpacked everything and covered her floor with flowers, she put paths to the closet and her bed, both joining up to head out to the hall. She looked out the window towards the setting sun.

I should go walk around the grounds, get a feel for everything.
Izzy said to herself.

Izzy left the spirit dorms and walked towards some trees, she could sense a soul over by the trees. She went to investigate who might be there. She was wanting to meet someone who wasn't drinking besides the headmaster. Izzy got closer to the trees, she noticed some flowers on the ground so she bent over to look at them more closely.

View user profile

140 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 10th 2010, 5:16 am

Aiya looked down seeing someone down by the tree, getting slightly excited she took a small leap, dropping down most of the tree then catching a branch to slow her fall. eventually landing on the ground beside the girl and making sure she didn’t hit the flowers, she spoke in a polite voice.

are you new here as well, my name is Aiya. Whats your name?

View user profile

141 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 10th 2010, 5:19 am

Gently looking up, Izzy sees the face of an excited girl. Izzy smiles at her when she says her name is Aiya.

Yes I am new, I just uh transferred here today. My name is Izzy. Nice to meet you. Do you like the school?

Izzy bent down and picked the flower and put it in her hair behind her ear.

View user profile

142 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 10th 2010, 5:26 am

Aiya sighed a bit looking at the flowers, then turns back to izzy

are you any good at climbing, theres a really good sunset view from the top of this tree, makes me think of home.

She walked around the tree occasionally twirling, her mind on the sky.

View user profile

143 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 10th 2010, 5:56 am

Lethan

Admin
Awakening to a dark room, Yuviel is overheated and sweaty - again... her head feels like someone sledgehammered it and then ran it over with a bus.

Urgh, who put me in here... and why am I fully clothed?

Taking her coat, gloves and hat off ... as well as pushing the quilt off herself, she pulled her legs off the side and started working on her boots and thighhighs.

I ... need a drink, quietly.

unbuttoning her shirt and pulling off the tie and hat ... Yuviel opens the door slowly and looks outside - realising it's still somewhat sunny, Yuviel grabs her hat and puts it back on.

Slipping on some flipflops ... Yuviel exits her room and makes her way out, holding her head.

Yuviel can be found heading towards the cantina.

144 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 10th 2010, 8:00 am

Izzy loves the idea of climbing a tree to watch the sunset, but she fears the desire to fly off would be too great. She glances around and decides to go for it.

Sure let's climb the tree!

Izzy then starts to climb the tree with a graceful sweep. To someone paying attention it would look like she's lightly floating up a tree, which of course she was. Izzy reached the top and sat looking over the land. It was beautiful and magnificent.

View user profile

145 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 10th 2010, 9:07 am

After a lengthy break in his room, Alex got up from his bed, yawning. Stretching out, he looked outside the window, seeing the sun slowly setting down. He looked around the room, catching the image of himself in a mirror, he adjusted his collar to his preference by pulling it slightly up and left the comfort of his room.

Walking down the silent hallways of the dorm, keeping his hands in the pockets, he finally got out, feeling a mild breeze going through his hair. He walked on over the courtyard, looking around.

Finding himself in front of the cantina he entered it in order to get himself a drink, it was quite empty, a fact he liked muchly.

He got himself a coke and while he was there he ordered a small portion of french fries, taking his order on a plate took a seat at an empty table and took a sip of the cold drink, proceeding to eat the little snack in front of him.

View user profile

146 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 10th 2010, 10:34 am

Lethan

Admin
Reaching the cantina doors, eventually ... Yuviel opened them, they painfully creaked - not impressed with the sound Yuviel walked in and reached the tills ...

I need something soothing and something ... for hangovers.

Yuviel was going to make something up, but decided she just could not be bothered with it - I mean, whats the point? Hungover already, and everything is too bloody loud anyway.

Looking around, she noticed the tatoo guy from the dorms - asking to have whatever it is brought over ... Yuviel walked over, sat down ... and effectively head-desked and passed out.

147 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 10th 2010, 11:07 am

Mind his own businesses, munching french fries when "that" girl from before sat down at his table, falling unconscious on the table with her head.

Surprised by her appearance Alex looked around and he could see plenty of free tables, why did she sit here he wondered. He didn't have much time to wonder though, as the waiter arrived bringing her plate.

The waiter looked at the sleeping girl then back at Alex with a questioning look. Alex laughed at the scene and told the waiter innocently;
..don't look at me,i haven't done anything....just put her food down..i'm sure she'll come back to ...eventually...
The waiter did as he was told and left. It was all a bit shady to Alex, he expected more of a fuss.

Taking another sip of coke, he looked back at the sleeping beauty and poked her on her shoulder in order to wake her up. Saying as he did;
...c'mon..wake up you party animal...this is no place to sleep..

View user profile

148 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 10th 2010, 11:21 am

Hinata blinks open her eyes and looks around herself.
.....?
Then she remembers that she has finally arrived at the school and was waiting for someone to notice her. Hinata then looks up at the sky and realizes that the whole day has gone by.
ugh....well thats what I get for pulling too many all-nighters
she said to herself. Not feeling like being very active in trying to get her way through the gate she continues to sit and look at the sky. Hinata then suddenly grabs a small purple pouch and takes out a single seed from it then digs a small amount of earth up next to her and then plants it there and covers it up again. She then stuffs the pouch delicately into her pocket again making sure nothing falls out.

View user profile

149 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 10th 2010, 9:55 pm

Lethan

Admin
Receiving some kind of proding ... Yuviel comes to and looks up, her eyes seem somewhat bloodshot, but her makeup hasn't run (seems to be waterproof).

Looking up at the plate of what seems to be soup and a small milky beverage, Yuviel sighs to herself.

Stop poking so loudly Tattoo boy.

Pulling herself up a little, she grabs a spoon and tastes the soup ... it wasn't good, but damn it - Yuviel wasn't in the mood to be picky.

150 Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o on March 10th 2010, 10:05 pm

Seeing her come to and start moaning about him being too loud. He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms, casually replying to her;
....i wasn't that loud.....besides, why did you get wasted that early?
He kept looking at her as she was eating the soup that obviously wasn't to her taste, waiting for her to answer his question.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum