Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o

+5
SquishIsShort
Toliris
Xanndros
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 40]

251Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 11:12 pm

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Malus was surprised at what the student had said, this guy was positively not human. He walked up to the bar and called down the Bartender.

I'll just get a beer. Thanks.

Malus awaited his beer. It came in a cool glass, and the beer tasted great, somehow beer in a bar was the 2nd best type, the last beer being the best. Stupid girl throwing his beer. Anyway, this beer was an unknown but very tasty brand to him. He finished half of it then turned to Mikey.

You're definitely not human. Are you? You know the language of the Gods.

When he looked around he saw Alex and Yuviel at a table, was it just luck that brought them together, or did Mikey plan this. It mattered not, Malus enjoyed his beer at the bar.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CaptainBravo

252Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 11:28 pm

Toliris

Toliris

Gods? Well you definatly arent your everyday groundskeeper are you.... this is my language..... well a much simpler version but my language none the less but you are right when you say im not human if your gods speak this language then they like me are demons.

Downing half of the bottle in one go placing it back on the bar he continues on.

So what exactly are you....... groundskeeper?

253Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 11:38 pm

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Malus mulled this over for a while. This kid was obviously not as powerful as the Gods but could he possibly have the potential. And it was true that the language was a simple version, that all Druchii learnt, only the Priests knew the real language. He only had the intention of worshipping one Demon though. He was interrupted by a question from Mikey.

Me? I am Druchii... Though for you, perhaps an Elf would be more of an appropriate word.

Malus went back to his train of thought. Being a Demon would explain how he could move so fast in an instant. He wondered if this Demon knew about Kaela Mensha Khaine. Afterall most Demons knew of the most powerful of their kind. Didn't they? Or perhaps they couldn't move from worlds... He never really was one for gathering pointless information. Maybe he would ask at a later time.

254Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 11:52 pm

Toliris

Toliris

Druchii..... Worshippers of the elven demon god Kaela Mensha Khaine... I learnt a great deal of your history amongst many other during my years as a child most of it is a blur but what I do remember however is the stories of your skill in combat... As for your god all I know is he compares in power to my grandfather......

At the meantion of his grandfather his face becomes blank for a few seconds before returning to normal and he says.

But enough of such things we came here for a drink didn't we.

Picking up the bottle again he drinks a little more holding the in his hand this time instead of setting it back down.

255Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 12:07 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Haha, yes. It seems you have been taught well. Obviously not every worships Kaela Mensha Khaine though. Perhaps you may not know, but he is the God of battle, war and conflict. The devotees of Khaine try to elevate killing to an art form and we will gladly kill anyone - be it friend or foe - who displays any signs of vulnerability. It has been hard, but with help from the Headmaster, i have tried to change myself to suit this world. Can't have me killing everyone now.

He smiled whilst he said all of this. Being a Demon it probably didn't scare him. But a story like that was troubling to alot of the people who might here it, of this world anyway. He then sighed to himself. Malus missed his true home, the battlefields.

He turned to the Bartender and got himself another beer. Mikey looked pale when he described his Demonic Grandfather, seemed a touchy subject.

Indeed. Enough of the lectures and stories. Shall we go meet our "friends" over there.

He nodded toward where Yuviel, who was looking slightly pale, and Alex were sitting.

256Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 12:29 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Surprised when Yuviel's act suddenly changed, Alex looked at her with disbelief, was it just another of her pranks? No, couldn't be...she really seemeded to be in shock.

A lot of questions came up to his mind, but this was not the time for an interogation. Letting go of his beer Alex took the hand she kept on the table and squeezed it gently. He started talking to her honestly and slowly;
...i thought you know about..considering our school and everything.... but yeah, those creatures were real....and they're not the only ones out there..but in our school you're safe from them..
He made a small pause, letting her take in the information, still holding her hand as he continued with a somewhat saddened voice;
..it was just a matter of time before you would get introduced to this side of the world...but i feel bad for being the one that pushed you in,sorry...

Alex was going to keep on talking when he noticed Malus and that damn demon walking in together. Why were they here and why is Malus with that filthy creature? Those questions went through his mind. Deciding that staying out of their buisness would be the best course of action, Alex looked back at Yuviel and waited for her to say something.

257Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 1:05 am

Toliris

Toliris

Ye lets go and see what they are up to.

Getting up from the bar bottle in hand he moved over to the two students and said.

Hello there nice to see you both again.

I hint of sarcasm in his voice as he looked at the hunter.

How are you both this rainy evening?

258Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 1:10 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Malus followed Mikey over to the other table. As he introduced himself Malus gave a small curteous bow and continued to drink his beer. He got the feeling that perhaps they had just interrupted something. He looked around and saw some dances over in the far side of the room, if they asked him to leave, he might just have to head over there.

Looking around a bit more and couldn't help but note the type of people that poplulated the bar, it wasn't packed, but there was a bit of noise being generated. They were scattered around the room, not many sitting together, all seemed like the rough sort that have seen countless battles, whether they chose to or not, was another thing. He also noticed a bounty board on the wall, perhaps taking up a small night job would fuel his bloodlust. He'd also have to head over there when the little school gathering was sorted out.

259Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 2:22 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Receiving Alexanders hand as he tried to explain everything - Yuviel kept shaking ... breaking almost down into tears.

Before she could let everything out, two people wondered into the bar - not impressed, it was the groundskeeper and someone else Yuviel couldn't quite recall.

They eventually came over and re-introduced themselves - Yuviel was not in the best condition, and her head was somewhat mixed with various emotions - tears started to form, oddly enough not effecting her makeup at all.

Pulling away and confused, Yuviel pulled up her skirt and unholstered the crossbow - as the dress slipped back down, the gun was pointed straight at Michael.

What are you!
Holding one hand over her forehead as if to supress pain of somekind, crying... but otherwise, her aim was dead on his heart.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

260Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 2:44 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Yuviel suddenly pulled out a crossbow and pointed it at Mikey. Her eyes were flooding with tears. Being the only staff member Malus decided to take a bit of responsibility. Yuviel was obviously very upset right now, and having two people suddenly burst in on her and Alex was not helping.

Malus stepped in between the crossbow and Mikey. He put his left hand on the crossbow and slowly pointed it at the floor. Then he put his hands on Yuviels shoulders and looked into her eyes.

I dont know what's going on, but i can't let you fire that thing at another student. While i'm here anyway.

He winked and then smiled kindly at her, he wiped her tears away. He gently guided her back toward her seat and motioned for her to sit. As she did he pulled himself up a chair. He took her crossbow from her trembling hands, and placed it on the table. He looked into her eyes.

If you want us to leave we can, or if you want us to take you back to the school we can do that too, i'll carry you if you want...

He gave another cheeky smile, trying to cheer her up.

...Heck, we can even talk about your problems if it'll make you feel better.

He left his questions out in the air for her to answer, as he looked at Mikey and Alex with a stern face, making sure that they behaved for a little while. Now was not the time to be insensitive, accidental or not.

261Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 3:07 am

Toliris

Toliris

While he didn't appreciate having a crossbow pointed at him he stood there prepared to make his move at any time but the groundskeeper suddenly stopped her and lead her to a seat allowing Michael to relax. As she was comforted by the groundskeeper he said to her.

In answer to your question I am a demon for what it matters if at all.

He then took a seat close to the groundskeeper and the girl and started to drink his whiskey again.

262Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 3:22 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Letting out an annoyed sigh as the demon sat at their table, Alex stood up and grabbed Yuviel's hand, pulling her up to him and said;
..come on, let's go..we've spent enough time here..
Alex grabbed her coat and put it over her shoulders, he then turned to Malus and said to him as he gave him a friendly tap on the shoulder;
...i'll catch you later man..when you get rid of that thing..
He then picked up the bag of coins from the table and walked off to the door, waiting for Yuviel to join him.

263Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 3:35 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Being disarmed and almost forcefully sat down by Malus, Yuviel let out a much louder crying - the Barkeep walking into the back to prevent any damage to him.

Letting out a slight smile at the carrying comment through the crying - Yuviel shook her head, even though she found it somewhat amusing.

The clearing of tears didn't really help - it only smudged the makeup slightly if anything, then Yuviel heard an answer to her question - Demon.

This made Yuviel hold her head again - pushing away from Malus in more confusion - before anything more could be said or done to her, she got picked up... grabbing her brimmed hat without thinking - Alexander put on her coat over her... which she slipped her arms into ... slowly.

Walking towards Alexander slowly and past him, Yuviel headed towards the door ... only to fall onto herself - collapsing to her knees unable to move.
(She is in shock afterall)
Note : Is wearing brimmed hat and is currently armed with a silver stake and holywater in pockets of the coat.

264Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 3:47 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Recieving a reaction opposite to what he was going for Malus felt that maybe he shouldn't try again. He watched Yuviel get up and walk toward the door, and then collapse to her knees. Seemingly even more upset. Malus was unsure what to do here, cheering people up and solving their problems wasn't his forte. He stood up and walked over to Alex and gave him a nudge in the side.

I guess i'll be leaving this to you. You seem to be playing the White Knight. Hope it works out ok, if you need me to help with anything, i'll be here for a while.

He walked back to the bar and waited for the Bartender to serve him another beer. He sat haunched over on a barstool, he couldn't help but feel a little upset that he couldn't help a student.

265Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 4:07 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Nodding slightly to Malus, Alex kneeled down and picked up Yuviel from the ground. Holding her in his hands he pushed the door open with his shoulder and walked out.

Finding themselves in the pouring rain again, Alex walked towards their school, Yuviel was well protected by her coat and he was already soaked from before so he didn't rush his pace at all.

Finally reaching the school grounds and seeing the gate still open, they were in the spirit dorms in no time.

Putting Yuviel down on her feet, in the hallway, he removed her hat and asked her as the water dripping down from him started forming in a puddle;
..feeling a little better?

266Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 4:20 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Time passes to 19:20 (07:20 PM)

Being carried to the school grounds and eventually to the spirit dorms ... and being let down, Yuviel started to wonder slowly to her room - slowly dragging Alexander with her, whom she had held onto as she was carried the entire way.

Alexander asked if she was alright, Yuviel ignored the question and the hat removal - opening the door, she effectively pushed Alexander onto the bed.

Walking over to one of her bags, pre-packed... she opened a side and pulled out some pink PJ's, taking her coat off and leaving it next to the bag, Yuviel turned around and faced Alexander;

W-would... you ... stay with me tonight?

Yuviel didn't wait for a reply and removed her flipflops skirt and shirt... climbing onto the bed with just her underwear, ignoring the holster that was still attached to her upperleg.

Falling almost instantly asleep, Yuviel's face was still flooding with tears.

Notes : Alexander is on the end of the bed, not on it.
Yuviel has not got the quilt over her, and she is on the right side (bed next to wall side) facing into the room towards her packed bags.

267Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 4:21 am

Toliris

Toliris

Although the hunters lack of any sort of manners around him was no suprise he wasn't impressed at all but given the girls condition he decided to let it be... for now. As the two of them left he walked back to the groundskeeper leaning into the bar and pointing at the board behind him he said.

Up for something a little more..... challenging?

He was curious as to the state of the local creatures as well as anyone he might know of whos name was on the board.

268Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 4:37 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Not seeing the Bartender coming anytime soon Malus's curiosity over the Bounty Board grew. And no sooner had he thought than Mikey had asked him to have a look with him. He moved over to it and studied the Bounty Posts.

He wondered if anything there would be good for them to just let loose on. Then he saw a small post to hunt down some rogues who stole from a rich man. He tore down the paper and showed it to Mikey. It read...

WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE

Rogues: 20-30
Location: Behind Spirit Sancturary. Deep in the middle of the woods, roughly 5 miles in
Reward: 250 Elvish Crowns (Exchangable through the bar)

Reward delivered upon reciving the Leaders Emerald Bracelet located on his right hand. The rogues are heavily armed and dangerous. Suggested merc team of 10-12 members.

It interested Malus, it wouldn't be easy, but then, where would the fun be if it was? He licked his lips at the thought of the slaughter. It would be maginificant.

I think it looks fun. What about you... Mikey?

Last edited by Captain Bravo on March 16th 2010, 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total

269Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 4:40 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Sitting on her bed and watching her fall asleep without even covering herself. Should he really stay? He didn't know what to do.

Slowly standing up he pulled the bag of coins from his pocket and slowly placed it on her desk. Looking back at her he let out a sigh and took off his wet shirt and slipped out of his shoes.

Walking back to her bed he slowly went down on it on his knees and covered her up with a blanket. Finishing tucking her in he layed down on the edge of the bed, leaving a small space between them.

Putting his hands underneath his head he started thinking about the rune he said he'll do for her. Everything he needed was easy to gather, most of it was in his possesion already anyway.

He couldn't fall asleep but he remained lying in her bed, silently.

270Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 4:49 am

Toliris

Toliris

Suggested merc team of 10-12...... or one demon and one druchii looking to cut loose this wont be a problem i atleast hope they survive long enough for me to have a little fun.

He flash stepped to where the coats were hanging grabbing two and a hat for himself he flash stepped back to the groundskeeper throwing one of the coats over the stool next to him while putting on the other.

Ready when you are..... Groundskeeper.

He placed the hat on and looked towards the door.

271Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 4:56 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

How am i supposed to have fun while wearing a coat?

Malus took off his own coat and his bandana. He took them, along with the coat Mikey brought, back to the coat rack and hung them up. He streched his arms and legs and looked over to the Demon.

A nice little jog will get us warmed up for the fight...

He raised an eyebrow toward Mikey

...no flash stepping till we get there.

Malus reached the doorway and opened up the door. He stuffed the bounty note into his pocket and headed out into the never ending rain. It was dark out, the night had taken over, and a slight cool wind was blowing. He had been dry inside the bar but now he was soaked... again. He started running in the schools direction, looking out for the turning toward the woods. He ran along the flooded road, sure Mikey would catch him up. He smiled and gripped his sword, this fight was just what he needed.

272Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 5:16 am

Toliris

Toliris

As the groundskeeper left he quickly downed the rest of his whiskey and placing the bottle on the counter.

No flash stepping he had said.... very well.

He took off out the door and at extreme speed, the note had said the woods behind the school so thats where he was heading. As he approached the tree line he saw the groundskeeper still running and as he reached him he said.

Just five more miles I hope you're ready to pick up the pace.

273Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 8:00 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Fight involving Malus and Michael, located in the wooded area behind SS, late-evening.

Of course i am ready, you ass!

Malus smiled, and then started running faster, his elven agility allowing him to travel at fast speeds without being effected by fatigue. They were roughly 2 miles away from the camp when he started to hear the rogues talking about their latest sword. Malus then turned toward Mikey...

We're almost there, any plans?

Malus turned his attention back the road in front of him.

Plans? I guess I could scout ahead if you want.

His speed was slower than before to allow the groundskeeper to keep up with him but he was prepared to go ahead if it was wished of him.

Haha, you wish you were faster than me. Anyway we're here, they're just over there.

Malus pointed through trees at a small gathering of tents and lights a good 20 meters away. There was some movement from people going from tent to tent. Malus heard every little movement from where they were standing. They were making a lot of noise, some even sounded drunk.

I just thought of a fun idea.

Malus picked up a few small stones and flung them at the open lights. They smashed the lights, sending the camp into complete darkness, there were a few startled cries, and a lot of screaming of orders. Then they started picking up weapons, they carried all types, close combat and ranged weapons.

Let's go have some fun.

Malus unsheathed his sword and quietly ran toward the camp. Making no sound at all.

Now this is what I call fun.

Michael flash stepped as soon as the groundskeeper threw the stones as darkness claimed the camp he appeared in front of one of the rogues and in a second he had punched him right through the chest and as the rogues sword fell to the ground Michael caught it and took up an offensive stance ready to fight them off.

Ohhh dear I made a mess and this party has only just begun.

Malus ran into the camp, two rogues appeared, one either side. He ran through the middle of them, deflecting their swords swiftly. He headed toward a third rogue who was pointing a rifle at him. Malus jumped at him and landed on his chest, his knees resting on the rogues shoulders. He thrust is sword downward into the rogues chest and then pulled it out, blood spraying upward over Malus' face. He jumped off back toward the way he came, slashing his sword across the chest of another foe, sending him spinning, landing face first in the dirt. Malus licked his lips, tasting the fresh blood. He levelled his sword at the first couple of rogues and grinned at them. He waved his sword at them, gesturing them to come and attack him.

The rogues were in a panicked state and as one came rushing at him he threw the sword he had just picked up at his foot and as it went straight through trapping the rogue in place Michael ran at him disarming him and beheading him in one swift movement followed by removing the first sword from his foot. Now armed with two sword he was prepared for the next group that attacked. Four rogues came at him all swinging mindlessly as another one stood further back with a bow ready to fire at him. Michael was deflecting all of the attacks with relative ease and as the arrow came flying at him he kicked one of the rogues in the way the arrow striking him in the back. Michael parried the attack of the rogue behind him causing the rogue to lose his sword and in a mere second his life, as Michael brought his sword down across his chest slashing deeply the blood splattering all over him. The rogue with the bow had reloaded and was firing again but Michael was quick to dodge and threw one of the swords he had at him watching as it went straight through his throat the rogue falling to his knees as his last blood gargled breath could be heard across the camp. The two rogues in front of him were now petrified with fear and as Michael turned to them they tried to run away but Michael Flash stepped in front of them and in one swing killed them both.

When do the strong ones get here?

Michael said laughing at this massacre.

The rogues ran at him at the same time, he deflected the first blade and his sword slid down, cutting of the hilt guard and the rogues thumb. He carried his blade through and sliced the back of his leg, which brought the rogue down to his knees. As the second one came at him Malus ducked underneath the swing of his heavy two-handed mace, and slashed through the rogues leg, just under the knee. As the man rolled around on the floor, Malus stabbed him through his back, piercing his heart. Then he turned to the first rogue, he came up behind him and twisted his neck sharply, snapping it. Mikey called out to him.

What strong ones? They're only human.

Mikey started laughing and seemed to lose his perception for just a second, as a rogue with a dagger lunged at him. Malus rolled on the floor, picked up a sword and threw it at the rogue. The sword rushed passed Mikeys head and connected with the rogues shoulder, launching him backward.

You might want finish that one off.

The rogue behind him fell and Michael threw the sword he had at the rogue it penetrated the rogues chest but within a few seconds a fireball was heading directly for Michael, As it approached him Michael took a deep breath moving into a fighting stance and as the fireball was about to hit him he punched it instantly dismantling and destroying the magic that had been used to create it.

Hey groundskeeper you better watch out these guys over here have a little bit of magic.

As three rogues all channeling magic appeared infront of him each with a spell ready to use he just laughed and said.

You picked the wrong demon to fight this day you stupid mages.

As they began casting spells at him he was destroying each and every one with a simple strike.

Don’t worry about it groundskeeper these mages aren't even worth mentioning just take your time.

Malus smiled at Mikey having fun with his mages. He then turned to find himself someone to fight with. As he turned to look around, a dagger swiped at his face from above him. Malus moved back but suffered a small cut down his cheek, but it wasn't very deep. He flattened his palm and thrust it into the rogue who'd just cut him. The rogue flew into a tree , his head collided with the tree and split open. The rogue fell to floor, a small pool of blood collecting on the floor. As Mikey dealt with his own mage opponents, one came in Malus' direction. This one had fists made of rock, and he swung them at Malus as if they were as light as feathers. He was able to dodge them quite well, and then one connected with the side of his head, and he was sent spiralling into Mikey. He shook his head and stood up.

Sorry about that, stupid rock fists.

He grabbed Mikeys wrist and pulled him to his feet. And then he went back to his mage opponent, running at him, and then kicking him square in the face.

After being knocked down he noticed the three mages took the chance to retreat slightly and began channelling a spell together and this he could sense they were pouring their own souls into this spell and he wondered why rogues were so willing to give their lives for each other but he knew this wasn't a spell he would be able to stop completely with his hands. The spell was completely charged and two of the mages fell down completely dead not a single trace of a soul lingering at all the third was pouring the last of his soul into the spell which had taken a strange form of a black orb pulsing with energy and as it was fired the third mage join his allies. Michael tried to avoid the spell but it was being guided by the mages souls and it was faster than he was normally flash stepping giving him an advantage he moved towards what seemed to be the main part of the camp and more rogues were waiting for him there but they weren’t expecting the orb behind him and as he stood in the middle of the camp the orb increased in speed dramatically but at the last second Michael flash stepped away but not making it away from the explosion completely being flung close to the groundskeeper he said.

That was a little overboard but still worth it.

He smiled to himself as he looked at the crater he had just created where the camp had just been.

Malus was finishing off the rogue he had kicked when a huge explosion erupted behind him, and a very flustered Mikey was thrown across the floor until he stopped near Malus.

Why, hello there.

Malus gave him a smile and noticed two rogues trying to run off into the woods. Malus leapt after them and managed to cut one down, he fell with a cry, as his back was cut open. The other turned and fired a small sub machine. Malus jumped to the right and hid behind a tree, splinters and chunks of bark flew around him as the bullets shattered the tree. He dropped his empty gun and the rogue started to run again, and Malus started after him. When he caught up with the rogue he tripped him up, as the guy fell over, Malus stepped on his. He stood over the helpless rogue, and the severed his head.

Malus was making his way back to the camp, and Mikey, when he noticed a more muscular and taller rogue. And on his wrist, glistened a small green gem.

You! You're mine!

Malus ran at him, sword drawn and levelled at the rogue leader. The leader wielded two long swords which he slashed at the oncoming Elf. Malus dodged and deflected the blades, he suffered several small cuts to his clothes, and some blood was drawn, but nothing to serious. Malus managed to cut off the leaders right ear and slash his thigh. And as he was going to bring his sword down, on the leaders head, his sword was stopped by the two defending swords, crossed like scissors, holding Malus' sword in place. He used two hands to separate the swords and push the leader back a few steps. He dropped his swords and was left completely defenceless...

As he watched the groundskeeper fighting what appeared to be the leader of this band of rogues he waited for an opening and as the leader was left without swords Michael flash stepped infront of him the seal on his eye now broken and as the leader looked at him a look of terror on his face Michael grabbed his arm about halfway down between the wrist and the elbow and ripped it off with his bare hands the bracelet still attached the vision fading from the leader and the pain taking him Michael said.

How pathetic i don’t even see any need in killing this one.

Taking the cloth from one of the tents he wrapped the hand up and turned to the groundskeeper and said.

Leave him or kill him i don’t actually care but lets get this back and get our reward.

Michael turned walking slowly towards the school letting the groundskeeper make his decision.

Malus knelt next to the bleeding Leader and put is finger on the open wound where his arm used to be, with his finger covered in the blood of his enemy, Malus drew a line down his forehead. He closed his eyes and said a quick prayer to the gods, thanking them for a enjoyable battle. He stood back up, kicked the leader in the head, knocking him unconscious, then span 'round on his heels and followed Mikey out of the woods and back toward the Outpost, the rain slowly washing the blood off of his clothes. He called out to him.

Hey! Wait up, damn fool!

274Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 9:31 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Time passes onto 20:05 (08:05 PM)

After passing out for around 3 parts of an hour ... Yuviel woke up feeling terrible, her hair was a mess and the makeup had run down completely - the room was in complete darkness.

Noticing the blanket on her still, she held it up as her eyes adjusted quite quickly to the dark, noticing Alexander laying fairly close to her, facing away.

Yuviel put her hand on Alexanders arm and stroked downward a little ...

How long... was I out? I kinda blanked...

Yuviel felt slightly faint, lacking energy most likely - Yuviel let the faint take her and she quickly slammed down into the bed - now facing Alexanders back - stroking it tiredly.

I'm feeling so weak.

Yuviel was holding onto her stomach with her other hand - head onto pillow and eyes only slightly open.

275Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 11 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 16th 2010, 9:41 am

Toliris

Toliris

They very quickly made their way back to the Outpost and as they approached the door Michael said.

Stand back were not having that close together crap again.

Pressing the buzzer the scanner came on and the slot opened seeing it was the two from before the door was opened. Walking in Michael said to the bartender.

We've got something for you.

Throwing the cloth with the hand wrapped on it he then went on to say.

You did say you wanted it on his right hand didn't you?

Slightly confused as to the meaning of this the bartender opens the cloth bundle seeing the hand he laugh for a second and said while throwing a big bag on the counter.

Heres your reward.

But Michael said to the bartender.

You keep it just use it to credit a tab for the two of us sounds like a good deal doesn't it?

Turning back to the bar the bartender said.

Whatever... Now can i get you something?

Looking at the groundskeeper he said.

I dont know what do you think another drink?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum