Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o

+5
SquishIsShort
Toliris
Xanndros
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 40]

551Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 29th 2010, 6:22 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily slips her bracelet back on and all the rock creatures turn back into rocks.
I'm not a noble
She said matter of factly
Im just getting married to one

552Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 29th 2010, 6:32 am

Toliris

Toliris

Marriage? For one so young? This world truly isn't much different is it....

His words trail off towards the end as they reach the edge of the forest.

Well not much more to go before we are back at the school

553Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 29th 2010, 6:36 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

I didnt choose it, but no point in disagreeing with them
She said following him silently after that.

554Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 29th 2010, 6:40 am

Toliris

Toliris

He looked at the girl as they walked and said.

Well if its not what you want then there is much need for you to speak against them you can't let someone control your life as they please... You make your own decisions but if its what you want then go for it I guess......

The two where about a fifth of the way back to the school from the forest edge at this point.

555Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 29th 2010, 6:45 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

im 12 i dont know whats best for me
She said in a flat tone, and her face would give the impression the subject was no longer something she wanted to talk about.

556Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 29th 2010, 6:54 am

Toliris

Toliris

In a final comment on the subject he said in a serious tone.

When I was 12 the one person in the world I could trust was killed but my father said it was for the best... a few years later he tried to kill me and take my power saying it was for the best... im guessing this family just wants you for your power they always do so just watch yourself around them because they arent doing anything for your best intrests.

Walking on he said.

Now we are getting close to the school so first things first we should get you back to your class and then I will drop these flowers off with my... "friend"

557Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 29th 2010, 9:17 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Gathering her senses, and finally taking a good look around the room - she smelt something a little off, finding the culprit to be her clothing from earlier ... Yuviel got herself up, taking everything off slowly, and slipping on a night dress with flipflops.

Gathering all her used clothing, whilst slipping on the holster onto her now bare leg - Yuviel headed for the door ... thinking for a moment, she grabbed the shades and put them on. Her instincts were right, it was too bright even in the artificially lit hallways for her eyes.

Instead of outside, Yuviel turned left and headed passed the living area, more concerned about her laundry than anything else.

Heading into the last room of the dorms, Yuviel reaches the laundry room ready to get her clothing ready for later.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

558Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 5:02 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Malus had completed a full patrol of the school grounds and was now sat on the edge of the spirit dorms roof, his legs hanging over the doorway, throwing his squirrel into the air and then catching him, sort of like a ball. Apart from the students at the bottom of the stairs that he had sent back, and Yuviel he had “let off”, most students appeared to be in class, and so Malus was relaxing. He would have to go to lunch soon, and he was wondering what he would get to eat, he’d have to find something for his new friend also. Malus caught the squirrel and held him in his hand. Looking at him, he asked…

What do you eat? Apart from my toast

Malus gave him a narrow-eyed look, staring him down, trying to make the squirrel feel bad. It just looked back at Malus and span around on his hand. Malus shrugged and carried on tossing the squirrel into the air.

I’ll let you pick something out in the cantina.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CaptainBravo

559Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 6:29 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

if your friend is asking you to get those then they must be up to something interesting

Lily smiled fakely and carried on walking.

560Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 6:35 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

As he walked down the hallway Alex heard some noise behind him, turning around slightly and looking over his shoulder he saw Yuviel carrying a ton of laundry. There was no point in bothering her now so Alex just walked on with a smile on his face.

Exiting the dorms and letting the doors close themselves Alex just stood outside for a moment and took a deep breath of fresh air. As he stood there and enjoyed the weather he thought he heard someone talking but he quickly decided not to investigate and just go for a walk around the school grounds.

He's walking past the sports hall at the moment..

561Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 6:36 am

Toliris

Toliris

No doubt he is... and from what ive seen no doubt it involves the vam.... girl hes always hanging around.

As they approached the north gate he said to the girl.

So where do you need to go from here?

562Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 6:39 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

I do not wish nor need you to accompany me anywhere.
She says bluntly walking faster away from the guy.

563Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 6:45 am

Toliris

Toliris

Whatever....

He said shruging as the girl walked off and he turned his attention towards finding the hunter at this point. A brief search for his soul showed the hunter to be outside and on the move. Breaking into a run he rushed towards the hunter's location and catching up to him outside the sports hall he said.

Right so I got you your flowers need anything else?

564Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 7:03 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Setting everything into the correct machines, Yuviel called out for the spirit of the dorms - Yuviel begins to ask that everything is left to dry in her room once the cycle is complete.

Successfully getting the spirit to agree to this small amount of work that it never seemed to do, as is it's meaning.

Walking out of the laundry room - Yuviel headed to the living room and lept onto the counch, curling up slightly and started to doze off.

Descriptive note of the mind set :

Yuviel is in the spirit world - not that she knows, her vampire half is guiding her somewhere...

Note - dreaming.

Time passes to 12:15

Last edited by Lethan on March 30th 2010, 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

565Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 7:05 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily walked as fast as she could yawning all the way. walking in to the spirit dorms she headed to her room.

566Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 7:10 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Walking around, mind wandering off randomly Alex snapped back as he heard the demon's voice. Turning around he looked at him and said;

..oh,hello there...no, i need just the herbs...but, where are they?

567Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 7:49 am

Toliris

Toliris

They are safe but I dont think this is best place to give them to you so.... just call me when you need them now anything else you need or can I go and have a little nap?

He was still standing next to the hunter but looking towards the direction of the dorms.

568Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 9:00 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Looking confusedly at the demon, Alex stretched out his hand and said calmly;

I need them...now...

569Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 9:01 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel develops a cold sweat whilst dreaming

Dream state : Yuviel continued to follow what seemed to be herself, she seemed more agile and elegant than herself and her hair was different.

Walking through what seemed to be a battlefield of old, skeletons scattered all over the place - Yuviel had a time walking over the corpses, bones as dry as a deserts tomb.

A long wagon stood amongst the corpses of several fallen knights in armour - Yuviel's other self pointed at the wagon, but opening it...

Falling off the couch, Yuviel wakes up in a cold sweat a little confused but otherwise unharmed.

570Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 9:19 am

Toliris

Toliris

Now... very well

He grabbed Alex pulling him into an empty sports hall making sure noone was around and he summoned his demon dog to his side. Touching the glyth on its back and moving his hand away the flowers and leaves came out perfectly preserved in a bubble of magic.

There you go now im off.

He walked out the hall and towards the spirit dorms. Taking note of the elf as he passed he said.

Hey Malus.

As he walked in he saw something he hadn't expect Yuviel was on the ground and she looked slightly shaken. Walking next to her and offering her a hand up he said.

Whats seems to be the matter this time?

571Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 9:40 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Gathering her senses, she's suddenly finding herself being talked to by Michael from the bar and earlier - looking around the room and realising her lack of clothing, she pulled down her short nightgown pointlessly and pulled her legs back to at least offer some modesty.

I was following someone ... I think ... Dreaming.

Rubbing her eyes slightly and feeling her forehead, she rubbed her hand on the bottom of her top and accepted the helping hand.

Falling slightly into Micheal, Yuviel leans into Michael a little and casually says...

I'm not wearing any...

Yuviel pulls away and giggles as she walks out of the living area and into her room, closing the door.

572Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 9:49 am

Toliris

Toliris

Watching her as she walked off he just thought to himself.

What an interesting girl... following someone.... dreaming.....

He was sure nothing was wrong with such a dream but he getting a strange feeling about this. Leaving it for that moment he assumed his usual position on the couch which was still warm from what he assumed to be Yuviel being there lying back and allowing the world to once again pass him by.

573Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 10:56 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Holding the herbs and carefully going through them, Alex spent some time in the sports hall where the demon dragged him.

Pleased with the herbs he carefully placed them in his pockets and went back to the spirit dorms. Entering inside he walked to his room and noticed the friendly demon laying down on the couch, not stopping he just greeted him as he passed by.

Getting inside his room Alex quickly went to his closet and pulled out what would look like a black leather case but visibly old and worn out. Carrying it over to his desk he let it down on the floor, picking up the bag with the medical equipment and placing it down next to the desk, he swiped all the clutter on it down.

Opening the bag he left on the floor he pulled out what looked like a large sheet of silver covered in various runes. Putting it on the table he started placing the herbs on it. Once he finished with the herbs he pulled out a identical piece of silver from the bag, but this one was much thicker, placing it on top of the first one and the herbs Alex sat down, satisfied with the work.

574Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 30th 2010, 11:45 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Timeskip is taking place - 15:00 School's end.

The bell rings, the classes empty and multiple students head home, whilst some start to use the school's facilities for clubs.

Notes for the skip :
- Lillian's Fiancee came to the grounds, hoping to catch her, but never did... he left 100 Elvish crowns for her weekly allowence.( Left with the headmaster)
- Yuviel can be found under several layers of sheets sleeping in her room.
- The Spirit dorm intern can be found inspecting rooms for contraband magical items.
- Yuviel's laundry was left in a small basket outside her room.
- The council have sent 2 operatives to the grounds, they can be found in the reception area chatting up Mrs.Vanhiking whilst waiting for the head.
- Mr.Vanhiking can be found in a bush outside the sports hall.
- Clouds are gathering in the sky.
- The war ended well for the Goblins, unfortanetly - the mess had to be cleaned up by them - detention for all 1st and 2nd year students involved on the 3rd floor of the main building. 1 Hour.

575Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 23 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 31st 2010, 12:22 am

Toliris

Toliris

Waking up on the couch Michael decided he would go for a walk around the dorms. He noticed the intern moving around from room to room as he walked guessing she was doing an inspection of some kind but having nothing to hide he didn't bother about it much. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a basket outside of someones room and in an attempt to be helpful he picked it up carefully opening the door he took the basket into the room. To his suprise someone was in the room but this didn't bother him much as they were sleeping placing the basket next to the bed he started to make his way towards the door thinking to himself.

I wonder what I should do now...

Last edited by Toliris on March 31st 2010, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum