Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o

+5
SquishIsShort
Toliris
Xanndros
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 40]

301Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 3:07 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Malus was sharply woken up by being whipped with a towel by Alex. He opened his eyes and water rushed into them, blinding him momentarily. He turned to face his attacker... revealing all.

Alex!

He jumped on him, knocking him to the floor. And then nuzzled his head into his chest, making a purring noise.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CaptainBravo

302Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 3:14 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Hearing someone yell lily peeks out of the curtain seeing a strange guy.
Then suddnely malus jumps on him callig him Alex.
Lily gasps and steps back into the shower covering her mouth.

303Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 3:22 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Tackled down on the floor by a wet, drunken man Alex was not impressed. He pushed Malus off him and stood up, throwing the towel on his privates, a small smirk appeared on his face. He turned around and started walking out when he said;
..there's a little girl behind you man....get yourself together....

Alex then walked out of the bathroom and returned to Yuviel's room. He sat on the bed next to her and slowly uncovered her face to keep her cool. He stayed sitting there for a bit, watching her sleeping face.

304Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 3:27 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Opening her eyes, she found herself feeling a sudden cooling sensation, as if something was lifted from her - looking around, she found Alexander watching he sleep.

Still drowsey and weak, Yuviel started to sit up again ... leaning over and falling into his upper torso, Yuviel put an arm around him for support.

I shouldn't be so weak... I ... need to wash.

Pushing herself out of the bed, using Alexander as her support... she staggered slightly towards her bag and pulled out some kind of purple number (underwear) - a black tank top and combat trousers - she also seemed to have some boots to match the clothing's style.

Heading out of the room, as she was... clothing in one hand, and what seemed to be a small metal box - her makeup? - Yuviel leant against the wall just outside her room feeling exceptionally dizzy.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

305Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 3:47 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya sighed, her boredom wasn’t completely realized until she looked down and saw an armament of daggers stuck in the floor around her, she giggled a little bit then noticed someone coming out of the room alex had came out. In a flash she made the daggers vanish and stood up walking over to yuviel curiously holding out a hand politely

would you like some help?

306Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 3:56 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily stayed where she was in the shower and didn't leave even after the guy she didnt know left.
Her heart beating quickly, but as it slowed down she decided to play around a little and start using magic to shape the water into frogs and let them hop out of the shower and around the room.

307Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 4:07 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Following Yuviel out of the room Alex noticed an unknown girl offering her a hand, he smiled at the girl as he threw Yuviels hand over his back and started supporting her. He said to the girl politely and with a smile;
..hello there....i see you offered help..i know its much to ask, but she needs to take a shower...it's a bit tricky for me to go with her...could you help me out?
He was holding Yuviel tightly as he waited for the girl in front of them to respond to his request.

308Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 4:23 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Arriving out of the room, and into the wall... Yuviel finds herself confronted with someone else - before she could understand what was being said, someone was supporting her.

Noticing the Tattoo's Yuviel realised it was Alexander who had followed her out - not really listening, Yuviel started pulling away towards the direction of the showers - almost seeming angry she was being "slowed" down by Alexanders help.

Note : Yuviel is feeling somewhat confused and tired at the moment and will not properly react to anything, think of it as an after-shock of the nights previous happenings.

309Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 4:45 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

When Yuviel started pushing towards the showers, Alex looked at her confusedly and seeing the expression on her face he knew what time it is. Moving along with her he said to the unknown girl over his shoulder;
..ahh, nevermind that..looks like i'll be going after all..
Alex waved with his free hand and kept on walking with Yuviel.

Slowly but safely the two of them reached the showers and they were in the changing area.

As he looked around he noticed a couple of watery beings coming from the direction of the shower cabins, they looked like frogs. They didn't make any noise, at best he could hear a splash as they hopped around. Smiling as one of them jumped into a wall and completely lost its form, ending up as a small puddle of water on the floor. They seemed to be harmless and although he was curious about their origin he decided to leave it be for the time being.

Alex sat Yuviel down on one of the benches and then he took the bundle of clothes she held. He placed the clothes neatly next to her and then crouched in front of her. He was about the ask her something when suddenly one of the watery frogs jumped into his face and splashed all over him. Laughing it off as he wiped his face off with his palm. Alex then looked her in the face and asked her seriously;
..ok, how are we gonna do this? do you think you can do it on your own?

Last edited by Xanndros on March 17th 2010, 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total

310Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 5:08 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily was having to much fun with her magic, manipulating the water between her hands turing it into spiral shapes, bending it and even making it into boxes.

311Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 5:24 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Entering the showers, Yuviel wasn't quite sure how to take the passed out naked guy in one shower - or the watery frogs splashing all over the floor.

Quite unsure if she was dreaming or just going mad, Yuviel was planted down whilst Alexander asked how they were going to "do this".

Yuviel must have blanked out the frog splashing him in the face, undoing her Bra - they bounced a little as it dropped to the floor. Standing up, slowly - Yuviel let her pantsu drop ... and stumbled into the deviding wall on purpose, looking backwards, wondering why the guy had really long ears.

I'm not even going to...

Opening the other shower, she finds herself facing a young girl with ears much like the naked guy's playing with what seemed to be impossible.

Looking quite blankly at the little girl, her hair flowing and was only a little shorter than herself ... when she finally realised she wasn't some kind of illusion made from her mind.

Yuviel staggered in, pushing the young girl into the wall - not hard, just enough to put her there. Yuviel touched the young girls ears, realising they were not fake at all... Yuviel stepped back, into the other barriers wall.

Notes : Yuviel, still confused is now showing signs of nerviously smiling, not beleiving her luck that the world can be even more strange than what she's already encountered.

Yuviel falls down, her legs going into the water - and back against the wall, she assumes a legs up and hands on knee's position, not moving.

312Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 6:12 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Malus stirred. His eyes blinked back the blurry scenery and the blinding light hurt his brain, it felt like it was going to explode. He slowly sat up and rested on his arm, his other hand rubbing the back of his head. Apparently the floor of the shower room wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep. After looking at himself he noticed that he was naked, with only a towel covering "himself". He slowly stood up, balancing himself on a wall, and making sure he held the towel in place. He looked in the mirror and saw his blood shot eyes. He gasped.

May Khaine forgive me! I need more drink. Now where is my cup.

As he was looking around the sink area for his cup he noticed Alex, he gave him a little wave, then carried on looking for the cup. Then it struck him, he had placed it on the floor when he was in the shower. He turned to "his" shower cubical and noticed the curtain now drawn. Curious. He moved it the side and noticed two girls in there, Lily and Yuviel. He went even more pale, this was exactly why he wasn't allowed in here.

Uh.. That is... Um... Sorry...

313Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 6:19 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

As the girl enters her shower lily blinks dumbly at her, letting her self be pushed against the wall the thought crossed her mind.
Wow those are massive
As her ears were touched she had to stop herself from giggling.
As the girl sat down lily felt worried.
Do my ears scare you? Im sorry
She said trying to cover them with her hair.
I didnt mean to scare you
She said crouching next to the girl.
Then someone opened the shower curtain further, Lily instantly noticed it was a male.
The water she had been playing with immediately turned into a spike on the end of one of her arms as she stood up and pointed it at their throat.

314Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 6:27 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Malus was now being threatened with water. He could see why, but all he was interested in was his cup. He dropped the shower curtain and then walked down searching all of the cubicals one by one. When he got to the end, he found his cup, he raised it to the sky like it was the Holy Grail, for now he could carry on drinking. He took his cup and headed toward the exit, leaving his clothes in a wet pile, and a towel wrapped around his waist. He hoped the demon hadn't drank out of his Keg.

315Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 6:42 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alex smiled as he watched Malus' attempt to get his cup back, it was rather comical. He nodded to him in a friendly manner as walked past him. As he left Alex' smile went away quickly as he remembered the state Yuviel is in and that she's inside there with the little girl.

Alex took off his hoodie and his shoes, throwing the hoodie on the bench, just in case he gets wet again, which he didn't doubt would happen. He walked up to their shower cabin without moving the curtain and asked them;
..is everything ok in there?

316Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 6:54 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

As the curtain is closed the water falls and slaps the floor and lily falls to her knees, breathing heavily.
As someone comes to the curtain again lily readys magic in her hand.
Who are you?
She asks the person on the other side of the curtain.

317Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 6:55 am

Svings

Svings

As Bruno watched the rain fall down he decided to read to a bit to pass the time. He teleported the book from earlier back to his hand and opening it began reading it now nearly at the end to the sound of the pouring rain. As he was reading he noticed several people passing by but being too absorbed in his reading merely kept on reading standing up with his back leaning against the wall. After some time had passed he telported the book back and seeing as it was still raining he decided to go sit down a bit. Heading towards the living room part of the spirit dorms he feels a familiar dark aura and smelling a trace of blood he proceeds with caution. Now having arrived he notices it's his classmate from earlier and that the smell of blood is coming off him and that his clothes are wet. Not wanting to be rude or prejudicial but being cautious remembering what happened earlier in the cantina with the tattooed guy Bruno places his hand on his eyes and uses his light magic to place an anti purple magic ward and thinks.

And here I thought I wasn't gonna need what grandfather taught me in this place...well best to be safe then sorry

He then walks in and placing his right hand n the air in a greeting like manner says with a normal expression.

Why hello there you're from my class aren't you?

He then sits down on a couch directly in front of the one his classmate is in and notices a large keg beside him. Curious as to the reason of the scent of blood now with his arms crossed looking at the Mike with a serious expression he asks.

Say I couldn't help but notice there is a scent of blood in the air...is everything alright?

He then sits there arms crossed awaiting an answer

318Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 6:59 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Not surprised by the answer he talked back slowly and politely, not wanting to upset them any more;
..i'm the one who brought the girl you're in with here...is she ok?
He waited for their response watching the water frogs hop around the room in front of him.

319Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 7:11 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Oh
Lily says relaxing, but forgetting about the magic she had stored.
She's a bit upset i think
Lily says. finally the magic she stored results in a small explosion in the water, sending water splashing everywhere but not causing any damage to the cubical.
kyah!

320Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 7:13 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

As the water exploded around Yuviel, soaking her completely - Yuviel lets out a scream - loud enough for those in the living area to hear... forcing herself into the corner.

Yuviel begins to shake holding her head muttering something about the events not happening.

Last edited by Lethan on March 17th 2010, 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

321Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 7:19 am

Toliris

Toliris

The boy who had just appeared infront of him was asking a few to many questions for his liking but deciding to indulge him to see where this was going he said.

Not sure if your from my class..... i dont pay attention to the.... minor details....

Still looking at the boy his senses told him this boy was none other than a dragon or a halfcast to be more specific.

However in answer to your other question Dragonboy... it depends who you ask if you ask me then everything is fine if you ask the people who I just hunted down a while ago then things aren't looking so good.

He then leaned back in the chair noticing a lot of souls where located in the location of the showers including Malus and the hunter. Suddenly hearing a scream he became worried but decided to hear out the dragonboy first.

Last edited by Toliris on March 17th 2010, 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

322Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 7:24 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

After being splashed in the face lily wipes her eyes, but then the girl in the cubical with her screams making lily slam her hands over her ears feeling dizzy and sick.
Auu~
She says sitting against the cubical wall to steady herself.

323Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 7:41 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

As a loud scream pierced the air in room Alex slipped down on floor right on his behind, quickly getting back up he rushed into the shower cabin unsure of what might've happened.

Finding himself inside, he literally kneeled down and held Yuviel to his chest and wrapping his arms behind her back he rocked back and forth repeating whisperingly;
..it's ok,it's ok..you're safe now

He didn't even peek at the little girl and without turning his head towards her he said;
..i'm really sorry for disturbing you...could you please go to the other cabin..

Finishing his sentence he kept on comforting Yuviel as the warm water kept on running over them. He had no idea what to do next or how this situation even came to be, he found himself wishing that this night already comes to an end.

324Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 7:44 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

the word being sad to her swam in her head she couldnt understand them, the talking made her feel more sick. unable to move her self lily sat there and after a few seconds began to cry and cry a lot.

325Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 13 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 17th 2010, 8:02 am

Svings

Svings

As Bruno was listening to the boy from his class say how class and himself were minor details Bruno was somewhat angry and upset seeing as being one earth was like a gift to him yet despite this Bruno remained calm. Still hearing the boy when he said dragon boy it was like a switch was turned on his head his feeling of being upset had now turned into a low anger yet when the boy said about the people he had hunted down Bruno somewhat lost it. He quickly stood up and stretching out his right arm a light quickly appeared around his hand followed by a lance which was placed in his right hand. Swinging the lance as to place the tip right next to mike's face a look of anger appeared on Bruno's face as he shouted in an angry tone looking straight at mike.

Hunted down! What are u talking about, explain you're self right now!

As he said this the wind in the room picked up his mouth was breathing what seemed to be a very small flame and his lance was slightly glowing a white light.

the light glow from the lance is Bruno's light magic running trough it,dark beings shouldn't be near the lance right now much less touch it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum