Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o

+5
SquishIsShort
Toliris
Xanndros
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 40]

176Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 12th 2010, 3:00 am

BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

Izzy stared at Aiya in amazement. She wanted to meet an angel? Why would anyone want to meet us? We weren't special. Humans are far more interesting then angels.

Maybe one day you'll meet one!

Izzy laughed out loud.

Just keep making the snow angels and I'm sure you'll meet one.

Izzy smiled while still laughing inside.

177Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 12th 2010, 4:25 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Laughing and nodding in agreement as she talked about herself, Alex now knew she had at least some knowledge about some stuff in here. He still decided to play somewhat dumb and responded to her somewhat innocently;
...i'm not sure what's going around in our dorms....but as for me....i'm just a normal guy....sort of..
He smiled innocently at the end of his sentence.

178Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 12th 2010, 4:39 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Turning her head slowly towards Alexander and giving off a rather irritated face;

I know you aren't normal...

Looking around a little - Yuviel slowly stands up ... feeling fine with herself she turns back around to face Alexander yet again;

I'll be going now.

Yuviel walks off somewhat quickly, not amused by Alexanders act - she seems to be heading off towards the Spirit dorms, but she may change course before reaching them.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

179Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 12th 2010, 5:12 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Rather than sitting idol, Malus got up and headed inside the main building. It was quiet now, the students had left and almost no one walked the usually hectic hallways. He made his way past the empty classrooms and found the stairs up to the roof. He trudge slowly toward the door onto the roof, taking two steps at a time.

He reached the top and swung open the door, stepping out onto the roof he streched his arms out into the air, spreaded his fingers, and then yawned deeply.

Ahhhh... Nice night.

He jumped up onto the roof of the doorway, where he'd first had his encounter with Yuviel. He smiled at how easy he first thought it'd be to send her back to class. Then he clamped his ear, what a big mistake that thought had been. He kept a small smile on his face.

He stood tall, sword in hand, looking up into dark sky. He then lay his sword horizontally on the ground in front of him. He removed his coat and threw it down by the roof door, then he removed his shirt and placed it beside him. Then he took off his bandana and wrapped half around his wrist, and the other side to the hilt of his sword. His ears poked out from his hair, but the students had gone home so he assumed he'd be safe.

He started to swing his sword, making deadly swings and cuts through the air. His feet moved swiftly around the small roof section. His sword sometimes became a blur as Malus pushed himself hard. His muscles were aching from today's activities but Malus gritted his teeth and continued his practice. The gathering sweat on his head and torso glinted in the dying sun. His mind became clear of pointless thought as he became one with his sword. What he really wanted was a proper fight, there was no thrill in "hurting" the air.

Last edited by Captain Bravo on March 15th 2010, 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CaptainBravo

180Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 13th 2010, 10:40 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Sighing as what he expected happened. Getting up from his comfortable position he ran after Yuviel, looking at his dear bench with sadness as they parted.

Somewhat quickly reaching up to her, Alex nudged her with his shoulder on her own as he walked beside her, replying to her;
..technically i'm a human....if u really want to know....that doesn't mean i'm helpless though.... is there something else you want to know?

181Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 2:43 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Slowing down as she heard Alexander walk up behind her, receiving a nudge... she let off a subtle smile - she was hoping that someone would walk with her.

Replying to Alexanders question;

Nothing really, maybe... (Yuviel lets off a small heh) ...
Well, there is one thing - what are those Tattoo's all over you?

Yuviels walking speed had slowed down quite alot, almost to the point of not moving.

182Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 5:10 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya found herself laughing then lost her balance, catching herself just barely. She sighed

guess I should be a little more careful, rather not fall from this height.

She nodded to herself a couple times

183Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 6:06 am

Toliris

Toliris

Sitting around for hours letting the world pass him by Michael finally decided it was time to get up and go somewhere. Noticing it was getting dark he moved around the school grounds alone he noticed a few students walking around but not much else. As he moved around the school something caught his senses, it was the girl from earlier and she was with someone else which interested him greatly as he got closer he noticed they were ontop of a tree and as he got to the base of it with very little effort he jumped up to the place the two were noticing the other one person was a girl he hadn't seen before and he said.

A what a beautiful sight the sunset is...... and what a strange collection of people this school has....

He stood there looking out at the sun which was very low in the sky an amused look on his face.

184Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 8:23 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

..well,there's one thing - And he already knew what was coming, she asked about his runes. She almost came to a halt, he guessed she really wanted to know..and lying to her or playing dumb isn't gonna work on her, a trait he didn't know if he liked or not.

He stopped near her, slowly turning towards her, looking at her face. Pausing for a brief moment he thought about how to start the explanation, then saying almost casually;
...these tattoos...well, they're actually called runes..feel free to call them tattoos though, i don't mind....they are the thing that makes me special..they boost my strength above human limits..and give me some other useful bonuses as well... let me show you...

Finishing his sentence he pulled up his right sleeve up a bit and looked around the floor beneath them. Spotting what he looked for Alex walked around Yuviel and two steps behind her picked up a stone little less than the size of his fist.

His runes on the right hand glowed up as he took a rather small swing and catapulted the stone he held. The stone flew extremely fast in a straight line from the amount of force Alex used, soon disappearing from their view.

Alex pulled his sleeve down as he turned back towards Yuviel, who was facing him now. He looked up at her with his bowed down head..(he's fiddling with the sleeve) waiting for her response or maybe further questions.

185Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 10:22 am

BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

Izzy looked over and saw a boy nearby. He definately had something strange with him. He is on the same level as her. There was however, something dark about him.

Picking her words carefully she spoke to him.

Hello. How are you this fine evening?

186Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 10:59 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

As Alexander stopped to face her, he started explaining things as he pulled up his sleeve, revealing a bodyfull of what he called Runes.

All this was somewhat new to her, and she was letting on she knew more than what she did... so she asked something with an almost blunt mannerism about;

Can those Runes help with other - special - things?

As she asked the question - Alexander threw a rock at such speed and strength Yuviel was a little freaked out by the power.

What else can those do?

Signaling to carry on moving, this time towards the north gate - Yuviel began to walk in a somewhat casual way, hiding her lack of knowledge. (or trying to).

187Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 11:15 am

Toliris

Toliris

The first to respond to him was the new girl and he knew there was something about her but he couldn't figure it out so instead he decided he would keep the conversation polite and peaceful. Looking now to the girl he said.

Im fine a little bored but beyond that its been a good day. May I also ask the same to you?

188Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 11:20 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Carrying on with their walk, Alexander put his hands back in the pockets. Looking at her somewhat curiously as she asked further about his runes. He decided to indulge her curiosity and replied to her;
..well, there are a lot of runes that can do various effects....for example, the one on my face is there to block out any magic that would otherwise effect my mind...

He made a brief pause as he looked her up from head to toe, still walking beside her, and then said;
....getting a rune though, is a much longer and a whole lot more painful process than a tattoo....and you would need to find a runemaster..

After he finished his sentence he looked up and casually asked her;
..is there something particular you're interested in?

189Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 12:02 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Listening to what Alexander had to say about the runes and how painful they could be ... Yuviel was acustomed to unpleasent feelings - then something quite interesting perked her interests, Runemaster?

I ... can't handle sunlight verywell. My eyes water, my skin burns easily and I get headaches if it's too bright.
Passing the Dorms at an odd angle, Yuviel leads Alexander more towards the North gate.

I guess I'd want something that would let me go outside in broad daylight without covering up...

Yuviel smiles to herself, she's always wanted to visit a beach on a summers day.

Looking over at the gate - Yuviel notices a girl sitting on ground playing with the dirt, or so it would seem ... she had an odd appearence with white hair with red tips.

190Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 12:10 pm

LoStsoULs

LoStsoULs
Admin

As Hinata finished properly putting the seed in the ground she feels someone watching her or at least looking at her. Not wanting to look obviously around at whoever it was, she pretended not to notice and continued to glance around while keeping up her guard.

191Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 12:19 pm

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya could feel the extreme difference in the two of their presences, she subtly hid the defensive power in her hands just in case something happens she would be prepared. She faked a smile at Michael speaking politely.

ah we meet again, how are you doing?

She held back a sigh, hoping nothing violent happens.

192Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 1:01 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

As Yuviel explained him the reason behind her curiosity followed by a dreamy smile. He could've helped her with that...if she really did want it.

Before he could tell her that though the two of them reached the gate and an unknown girl was sitting outside. He did lean over to her ear and whispered;
..i might be able to help you out with that...we'll talk about it later..
As they stopped near the girl, Alex went silent and waited for either of them to introduce themselves to another.

193Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 1:30 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Stopping only a fear feet away from the new girl, and hearing something quite interesting to her - Yuviel whispered something back;

I'm looking forward to it
As Yuviel whispered in Alexanders ear, she also nibbled his ear a little and smiled as she pulled away.

Looking down at the girl, Yuviel couldn't help but smile at her - casually asking;

Can we help you at all? I'm Yuviel ... a student here...

Yuviel had picked up in mood quite a bit, maybe the cure and air had finally perked her up - or some very useful information, either way - she was in high spirits.

Last edited by Lethan on March 15th 2010, 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

194Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 2:05 pm

LoStsoULs

LoStsoULs
Admin

Hinata got up as the girl spoke to her. The girl seemed upbeat but Hinata didn't take note of it. She then turned around to see there was a boy with her as well.
Yes, My name is Hinata, I recently enrolled here but I can't seem to quite get in
she said gesturing toward the gate.
You wouldn't be able to open it or get someone to open it would you? It's terribly boring sitting here planting seeds that might not even grow.

195Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 6:53 pm

Toliris

Toliris

After he had replied to the new girl the girl from earlier had said something to him looking over at her he said.

Im a feeling quite good suprisingly and how has the day treated you I wonder?

196Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 9:34 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

As she replied to him, whispering into his ear he suddenly felt her teeth on his ear. Unexpected to say the least, he was quite surprised. Unsure if the girl in front of them noticed it but as Yuviel approached her and introduced herself it didn't seem like it.

The girl, he heard, introduced herself as Hinata...she seemed to have trouble getting in. Alex glanced at the gate, letting out a small cough as if he was trying to show he's present. He stepped forward and grabbing the gate door pulled it, opening it with ease.

Looking back at Hinata he motioned her to enter, bowing slightly in a humoristic manner as he did that.

197Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 14th 2010, 10:27 pm

Svings

Svings

After finishing his lunch Bruno went to the library to read for a bit.When he arrived he sat at a corner by himself and checked to see if there was anyone near him looking at him, after a careful check noticing no one was near him he placed his right hand under the table and chanted something in a very low voice. Moments later a book appeared on his hand. He placed the book on top of the table.The book seemed quite old it was quite the thick book spawning many pages, the language would be unknown to a normal human as it was written in a very old language it had a brown cover with a crest of a golden dragon on it Opening the book about about a quarter of the total pages in he began reading it at a fast speed. When the bell rang for him to go inside he did the same trick as before teleporting the book back to where it came from and left the library heading straight for class. When class was done he headed outside and thought.

So where should I go to now..

He had only very recently arrived on earth and so there were many things he wanted to see and do yet he was unsure of what to do first. He then started to explore the school and after a bit came upon a tree which had three people on it he walked over to the tree although keeping some distance from it and looked at the tree top. Looking up at the tree he found two people from his class and an unknown girl, one of them was the guy with the demonic aura and the other one was girl with the strange magic. He then placed his hand in the air in a greeting fashion and seeing as he had nothing better to do tried to start a conversation. With a curious expression he said to them.

why hello there what are you all doing up in that tree?

198Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 1:55 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Listening to the random excuse about plants not growing being pretty boring, Yuviel rolled her eyes at it and watched Alexander open the gate quite easily.

Then watching him now with some mocking gesture of good will;

Are you done playing around Alexander?
Yuviel Gooses' Alexander and walks up to Hinata checking her over before walking by her.

I'm not a tour guide, just walk around the main building untill you walk into the reception area, it's impossible to get lost if you stick to the main building~

Yuviel took a left as she exited the school grounds - not caring for the fact night had fallen and the street lamps had turned on.

199Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 2:08 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya sighed, the area seemed to be getting crowded and crowds were not on the top of her list of things to deal with. She stood up and looked down behind her seeing a specific branch near the trunk of the tree, she let herself fall backwards, falling for a moment then using the branch the slow her fall for a moment, landing on the ground safely. She looked back up and yelled

see you in class tomorrow

She turned to the newest arrival and gave a quick look signaling not to follow her before she walked off in the direction of the spirit dorms.

200Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 8 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 15th 2010, 2:21 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Bowed down, Alex heard Yuviels sarcastic comment and smiled only to feel her hand on his behind few moments later. Quickly straightening up he coughed again.

Yuviel gave Hinata a rough explanation and left the grounds. Curious as to where she's going Alex walked up to Hinata and leaning over to the side with his arm stretched out, pointing across the courtyard towards the main building;
..that there is the main building...anyone there can help you get started

He smiled at Hinata and waved as he started walking away. Turning his back to her he noticed Yuviel already covered quite some distance in the meantime.

Alex picked up his pace of walking and reached up to her, slowing down and resting his hands in his pockets, deciding not to mention the joke from before he just casually asked Yuviel;
..where are you going?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum