Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o

+5
SquishIsShort
Toliris
Xanndros
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 8:32 am

Toliris

Toliris

Feeling someone grab his shirt he looks back noticing its the girl and smiles walking towards the same table he and the hunter had sat at as it was the only empty table by this point and upon reaching it he placed the cakes down on the table infront of one of the seats motioning for the girl to sit down and as she did he sat at the other seat and said.

Don't mind me you look hungry so dig in.

He just sat looking at the students in the room while wondering what the hunter needed him for.

477Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 8:44 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily looks at what she has chosen to eat curiously.
Picking on up she takes a bite out of it.
Smiling she looks at the guy across from her.
Tastes good

478Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 8:51 am

Toliris

Toliris

The girl had taken a liking to the cakes she had chosen and he said to her.

Well those are cakes they come in a lot of different types but they are sweet mostly so they are definatly a good choice

The girl infront of him knew very little about the world that she had clearly been placed into by the family who owned the crest she wore that he felt he atleast needed to help her with something as basic as the food choices of the world.

479Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 8:54 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

im not used to being given my food on these disks, normally we have to catch it.
She said cheerfully eating more cake

480Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 9:01 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

As Yuviel walked towards the punishment dorms she felt the wind picking up ... looking around, she also felt something not quite right.

Just as Yuviel was thinking she was over-thinking, someone landed right infront of Yuviel and started to apologise to her.

Yuviels' face, despite wearing the shades was of sheer confusion, holding her head - she did a 180 and began running - entering the south entrance and through the cantina... she made it through the whole cantina without landing into someone, slamming the other doors open.

Running through the main building of the school, students moved to the side as the leather clad girl made a B-line for the nearest toilet ... locking herself in the disabled ones, Yuviel sat on the seat shaking violently.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

481Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 9:15 am

Toliris

Toliris

As he sat there with the girl he was about to say something to her until he saw Yuviel running and almost instantly running towards her he said to the little girl.

Please excuse me for a moment.

He rushed after her students moving out of his way as he did he followed closely behind her trying to catch up to her but before he knew it they were in the main building and she had locked herself in a toilet and he could hear something wasn't right.

Whats going on Yuviel what happened?

He said so she could hear him through the door but as slowly and calmly as he could.

482Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 10:10 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Moments after getting onto the toilet seat and pulling her legs up and shaking, a voice from the corridor asked her if she was okay.

Yuviel replied in an incoherent manner vaguely sounding rude or anti-social, it wasn't a long mumble of words whatever it was.

Weather report : The darkened clouds are still getting darker, but rays of sunlight can be seen in patches, traveling slowly across the ground.

Descriptive note for anyone dumb enough to come in -
Yuviels coat has been thrown in the corner, opposite the door, Yuviel is sat on the toilet with a loaded crossbow but otherwise still holding her legs.

483Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 12:48 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander finished copying over the stuff he wanted from the books. Folding the paper and placing it in his pocket he closed the books and returned them to their respective places. Leaving a note in case that pesky demon actually shows.

Note said; ..i'll be going to the nurse next, if you show up, find me

Leaving the library Alex started fighting his way through the student again only to be pulled by his sleeve by that girl from before. She apologized to him for what happened earlier. Alex, surprised by her nice gesture smiled and thanked her, reassuring her everything's ok. Saying bye to her he continued walking over to nurses office.

Couple of minutes later he was standing in front of the nurses' doors and knocked twice, waiting for a response.

484Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 12:55 am

Toliris

Toliris

Not entirely suprised by the words he was hearing he said calmly.

You can't expect to go through this alone can you? So please calm down and come out her and tell me what is wrong.

Not wanting to invade the place she had chosen for saftey knowing his luck with people and there sudden need to point weapons in his general direction. Noone was around except a few passing students who just passed by not taking much notice of him.

485Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 1:11 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Finishing the paperwork from Lillian's fully body examination, and packaged it up... she heard some knocking on the door, looking up at the time - she sighed realising she'd not get any sleep for a fair while (again). Walking over to the door - she opened the door and looked at the student almost eye to eye.

How can I help you?

Looking at the odd attire of the young man infront of her - she decided it was best not to let him in at the moment...

Skratch that, you don't look hurt... ask me on the way, wait here.

Closing the door quite suddenly, she opened it again within moments... her outfit seemed a little loose as she struggled with the large pile of paperwork.

Come on then... we need to get to the main office.

Without waiting, she barged out and the door slammed ... almost by itself.

Yuviel heard the voice again asking her to come to the door, this time the mumbling was a little more directed and almost understandable.
"Who, why and something vaguely resembling flying"
Could be heard through the lengthly explaination.

Time passes to 08:15AM day 2

486Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 1:22 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Seeing the nurse coming out again Alex offered to help her carry the enormous amount of paperwork. He followed her politely and acted as nicely as he knew, because he was going to ask her something that not many nurses would help him with.

As they started walking in the courtyard he walked next to her and started talking loud enough for her to hear but anyone passing by could hardly make out what he was saying from the noise the other students were making;

..when you're finished with your business there, can we go back to your office because..what i would need from you ..is well...heh..i'd need some medical alcohol, a couple of sterilized needles and if possible some kind of painkillers..

He finished his sentence with an innocent smile on his face as they walked on, hoping the nurse would be kind enough to help him out.

487Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 1:31 am

Toliris

Toliris

Slightly suprised to hear a reply so quickly he said.

Its ok that kind of thing is...... natural in our world but if you want I will stay with you for a while to help you get to grips with all of this...

All of a sudden he felt a need to protect Yuviel from the world she had been thrust into. Unsure why he suddenly felt such emotions for the girl he just let his words go as they came to him unsure of how she would react.

488Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 1:53 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Walking through the courtyard, the wind not affecting the central part of the grounds - before reaching the doors and to the main office, she heard what the young man wanted.

Hm, I'll just get this to Mrs.Vanhiking... wait just outside where I can see you.

Reaching the office door, she kept it open and placed the pile of work on the table, she then asked something whilst pointing at Alexander - Mrs Vanhiking mearly nodded.

Walking out of the office, she put one hand to Alexanders side onto the wall and whispered in his ear

I don't know why you want to Tatoo someone, but it will cost you 35 of the king's crown.

Pulling away and starting to walk off... she said one word out loud before turning the corner.
Noon

Hearing the offer from the guy on the other side of the door, a single click and thud could be heard - a bolt tip seemed to peirce at Michaels head height could be seen, but only the blunted tip as it drilled through the door.

Sounds of another bolt being loaded could be heard - Yuviel was now recovering but her eyes were still watering ... she seemed ticked off that she wasn't being left alone.

Latin : Just leave me alone

Destriptive notes : If anyone enters the room at the point, aside from the bolt being embedded into the door at a 60degree angle or so, they'll find Yuviel with one arm over her eyes and another with a crossbow pointing at the door.

489Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 2:01 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alex stood there, scratching his head as he watched the nurse walk away, thinking about where to get that money. Maybe it was that thing that he got last night after that hunt with Yuviel.

Slowly walking around the courtyard aimlessly he put his hands in his pockets and felt the paper he folded. Where is that useless pesky demon when you actually need him for something.

As he walked on he noticed that girl with yellow pantsu waving to him from afar, he waved back and again lost himself in his thoughts. Still slowly walking around the courtyard.

490Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 2:35 am

Toliris

Toliris

As she fired the bolt he knew this wasn't the place to be and instead left her to calm down herself saying.

If you keep pushing the people around you away even when they are trying to help in a time of need you will end up alone.... Don't do anything to out of hand while im gone.

He began to walk away towards the courtyard and then he remembered the hunter had asked for him not sure if he would still be in libary he searched for his soul and finding they were close he moved towards the area he was in. Walking towards him noticing him waving to some human girl he walked up to him and said.

Well im here now what did you need me for?

491Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 2:46 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Hearing the voice saying something... and not hearing anything else for an extended time... Yuviel stood up, walking to the mirror... her makeup still hadn't ruined.

I must thank those monks' ... just need to keep my head in check... everything will work out.

Yuviel started to gather herself from the hole that the emotional and mental damage was digging for her.

Over the next 20 minutes or so, Yuviel cleans herself up and digs the bolt out of the door - and puts her coat on, but remains (in the dark), sitting on the seat - going over her latest taste of the other world.

Yuviel will remain in the toilet for the next 3 posts.

492Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 3:23 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

As Alex walked around, thinking how and where he should get the money he needs by noon. The demon approached him, finally.

Looking up at him he replied to him somewhat happily. Who would've guessed a demon of all things would be helping him.

..you said you like to help, right?

Alex made a small pause as he pulled out the folded paper from his pocket and handed it over to him, smiling.

..i need you to gather those for me...not much, a couple of each should be enough...you should be able to find everything on the list in the nearby forest..

The folded paper contains eight detailed drawings, almost perfect copies, of leaves and flowers. Three flowers and four leaves.

493Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 3:54 am

Toliris

Toliris

Slightly suprised at the request he studied the pictures remembering seeing some of these on his way through the forest with Malus the night before.

This is an interesting little list but one does not simply send a demon on such an errant without a good reason and my guess is you have a very good one would you mind sharing it?

494Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 4:05 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Smiling at demon in front of him Alex replied in a sweet and short manner;

..i do mind....if you don't want to help without anything to gain..i wouldn't be surprised...demon..

The one of his voice changed throughout the sentence, finishing quite seriously.

495Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 4:07 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Time pass ... 08:35AM

Yuviel had salvaged the head of the bolt, breaking the rest in half and putting it in the toilet, not flushing it down.

Walking outside, the shades stopped the light from hurting her eyes - pulling the hood on her coat up she headed outside, through the main building, ignoring anyone - she eventually left through the main entrance and back towards the Punishment dorms - this time she entered and pulled the tie out of her pocket... showing the "students" - then headed upstairs.

She reached the top and saw several doors, following them she opened one, finding a bed - she planted herself ontop without removing anything or pulling the cover over her, just laying on it with her arms above her head - thinking.

496Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 4:14 am

Toliris

Toliris

Laughing as he got more serious and patting the human on the head.

Worry not I will help but I will make sure i get the knowledge i want..... later.

With that he sprinted towards the cantina hoping to find the little girl he had just left and upon seeing her he walked over and said to her noticing she still had some of the cake left.

Sorry to leave you like that... I need to go to the forest so how about we find somewhere for you to go.... unless you want to tag along with me of course.

497Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 4:27 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily stayed where she was told by the guy, eating the yummy food.

Then she heard someone approach her, looking round she saw it was the guy, she listend as he spoke and as soon as he said forest her eyes lit up.
I'll come!

498Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 4:44 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Being left alone Alex scratched his beard as he thought where he could get the money before noon. Then suddenly a great idea came to his mind.

Running towards the main building, surprised by the emptiness of the reception office he walked over to the head masters office. Knocking on the door he heard a calm..

..enter

Entering the office and closing the door behind him, Alex walked up to the headmasters desk, bowing down. The headmaster was seemingly busy with paperwork so Alex made a small cough and said politely;

..hello headmaster...eerm, there's something i'd need to ask of you..

The headmaster just said without turning away from his work;

..what is it, Alexander?

Feeling slightly uncomfortable in front of the headmaster Alex just bluntly said;

...could you lend me 35 gold crowns?

The headmaster raised an eyebrow and looked up at Alex, replying to him in the same simple fashion and then going back to his paperwork;

..no

Alex just let his head hang down as he walked away and opened the door but before he left the headmaster spoke once more;

..Alexander, don't skip classes again!

As Alex walked out, hearing the headmaster and closing the door he only let out a stretched out;

...haaaai......

499Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 4:46 am

Toliris

Toliris

As the girl responded quickly he was happy he atleast wouldn't be going alone with the fact she was an elf maybe this would be easier for him.

Well then..... when your ready lets go.

He waited for the girl to finish anything she had to do before leaving.

500Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 20 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 5:09 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Standing outside the main building Alex thought about how to get that money on time. He was about to walk away when that girl from before walked up to him.

Her face was all red, Alex got worried if she's all right. However once she started talking he understood what was going on. The little girl he assumed was only a year below him asked him to go out after classes.

Startled by her question Alex just said maybe next time. The girl was obviously disappointed but he really had no time for her today.

Walking away he thought about where Yuviel might be, she must have the money from last night and if he remembers right, there should be enough. The first and obvious choice was her room so he started running towards the spirit dorms.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum