Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o

+5
SquishIsShort
Toliris
Xanndros
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 4:13 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Just smiling at the friendly kiss Alex realized the subtle hint and started walking towards the cantina.

The two of them walking together quite closely attracted many views which didn't bother Alex too much, he was more worried about Yuviel...but a flashback of the scene in the cantina before sent away all his worries about her reputation as he laughed to himself.

Reaching the cantina Yuviel chivalrously opened the door for him seeing as she held the only usable one at his disposal. They passed by another couple, the girl obviously scared of something went completely pale when she saw Alex. Not knowing why but having a good guess he speeded up the pace as they walked past them.

When they got to the counter he ordered whatever was on the daily menu, not being picky when he's that hungry. Politely asking the food to be taken to their table, Alex walked over to one together with Yuviel and sat down.

727Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 4:32 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel managed to score herself some basic tomatoe soup and bread, with a side order of milk ... seems she was still too used to what the Monk's used to feed her, Alexander ended up getting Bangers and mash - seemed to be the special for today.

Arriving at their table, Yuviel put Alexanders left hand on her inner thigh and sat casually - looking around the room, she was already getting looks as students remembered what she did at breakfast.

So ... what exactly bit you, if it wasn't those Zombie things ... I'm gonna guess the pay is good.

Yuviel tightened her legs, almost crushing Alexanders hand - Yuviel showing signs of pleasure as she started to torture him for information.

I really do not mind putting you through this... so just tell me

Yuviels tone was loud enough for Alexander to hear, and her seat was right next to his... it was almost a whipser, she was playfully messing with his arm in normal sight, only those peeking could see what she was really doing.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

728Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 4:53 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Once they sat down he leaned in the chair, thankful that girl didn't openly said anything about what he guessed was on her mind, taking a deep breath.

Their order was still not there so he spent a moment just watching the people in the hall when suddenly the hand she held came on top of something smooth.

Looking down he realized his hand was between her thighs, confused for the moment he looked at her while she casually asked him about the mission he took. His hand was still in the same spot, slightly closer to her. Was she getting off in public, again?

Just as he was about to reply to her willingly, she squeezed his hand almost to the point of breaking. He doubted she would seriously harm him so he didn't do anything to get his hand back, just replied quickly;

..auch, auch, auch....i'll tell you...the thing that bit me was....to be honest..no idea what it was, i never learned about such a creature..but there was a lot of them, really a lot...the pay..i got none, when i got there the village was already...

His story got interrupted as their order came. He looked at Yuviel, smiled and told her;

..how about you let go off my hand..feed me, then i'll tell you the rest if you wish to know..

729Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 5:14 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Hearing what Alexander had to say for himself, they were disturbed by the kitchen staff - Yuviel was slightly annoyed at the interuption... and let off the presure she had on Alexanders hand - but just enough to keep it in place.

I guess I'll have to feed you, hmm?

Yuviel dragged Alexanders plate closer towards her, leaning forward slightly whilst making an indecent sound due to Alexanders hand still being in place - and procceeded to slice up the meat and plopped it in his mouth after saying "Ahh".

Now, you were saying... ?

Yuviel put down his fork, after licking it and started on her basic meal - snapping the bread and duking bits of it and eating them slowly.

730Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 5:30 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Finally being fed Alex chewed down the meat and asked for more quickly after. She wanted to know more about what happened so he decided to tell her honestly what happened. His hand still in her...grasp, had nothing to do with it.

He faithfully described how his journey started, even admitting to her he saw her in the bar earlier this morning, wanting to see what she'll say. Alex kept on talking about him coming to the village, the state of it, the beast, his injury and his way back.

He talked for quite some time, only stopping when Yuviel shoved the food down his mouth or when he was gasping for air.

Some time after they finished their meals and he finished his story, stomach filled, Alex just curiously watched Yuviel to see her response.

731Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 5:46 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

25 minutes passed, Lunch was starting to end as the first warning bell rang - telling students to get ready for lessons... (12:55)

Yuviel listened as they both eventually finished their meals respectfully... she kept the banter to a minimal but eventually decided after he had finished to say what was on her mind.

So you go through all that, for no pay what-so-ever?

Yuviel looked pretty dumstruck ... all his gear ruined, losing weapons, almost dying - none of it added up...

How about we head to outpost and get things sorted out, I'm sure we can do something about your gear at least.

Yuviel then decided it was time to punish Alexander for peeking at her making out with Andrea without saying hello, twice - Yuviel got on Alexanders lap, legs wrapped around his hips and bum parked on his crotch and started to kiss him tongues and all.

Pulling away, an evil glint in her eye...

Next time tell me you're in the room.

Getting off Alexander, people fell over after looking at what just happened - Yuviel didn't care and Alexander was a little shocked at the sudden mounting.

Yuviel pulled Alexander towards the exit of the cantina in a careful but playful manner.

732Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 6:09 am

Svings

Svings

After a bit of walking Bruno finally arrived in his room. Examining himself he decided he should go for a shower and so grabbed the things he need and leaving the clothes in a washer went ahead and took a shower. When he was finished with the shower he went to pick up his clothes and went back to his room.Using his fire magic he dried off the clothes and put them on while thinking.

So I'm back...wonder If I'm in trouble for skipping class,anyway I feel hungry haven't had a bite to eat in...I should go and grab something.

Having finished putting on his clothes he headed for the cantina. Although he heard the bell telling students to go to class being hungry he didn't really care he had already missed two days worth so another class wouldn't hurt. As he passes the leaving students some of them giving him strange looks and whispering among he notices a couple exiting the cantina but quickly looks away and heads towards the counter. At first they hesitate to comply saying something about how the bell rang and he should go to class but being quite hungry and somewhat tired from his journey making a menacing face he merely says.

Food...Now,or I go carnivore on ya!Make it 3 large steaks with rice some chicken soup french fires 4 slices of pizza and 2 slices of cheese cake for desert, and some ice tea to drink...

The hesitating kitchen staff quickly change their attitude and hand him what he asked. Holding all that food he goes over to a table and begins eating his meal.

733Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 6:14 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Following her outside quite obediently he smirked at the male population that stood and watched in awe... even though he did very little himself on the matter, this surely increased his reputation by a lot with the younger generations...not that he cared much about such trivial matters...at all.

Exiting the cantina a sudden wind blew towards them, lifting up Yuviel's already short skirt, giving him another peek at her pantsu. Just smiling over it he continued to follow her and talking to her;

...i don't see how the bar is at fault here, the gear was mine, given to me by my clan...and the mission i didn't complete, the village was dead before i even got there...i can't ask anything for that. If you want, we can go there and grab a drink, the bell rang not too long ago and i'd rather not go to the classes now...i left my car not far from here so we can go with it if you'd like but i need to return it back to the garage after...

Alex stood in front of her, watching her hair flow around in the wind as he waited for her response.

734Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 6:19 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya who had situated herself in her room was laying on her bed while inspecting her silver pocket watch. the pocket watch as of an hour ago had started ticking again, the reason unknown to even her. she sighed watching it slowly move thinking to herself

4 years, or was it 5 since this thing last moved, could mean anything, last time it was signally danger. but i haven't seen anything that would be even a mild threat here, or at least in comparison, i could ---

her train of thought was cut off by the watch moving on its own, placing itself in the center of the room, an image of a main in a black cloak whose face couldn't be seen holding two letters. he spoke in an ominous dark voice but at the same time sounded like he was bored with his job

i have two letters for you, one is from Master Garland, the other is from your father, i also have a message from well i think you will recognize him..

The man tossed the letters at her which fully materialized in midair then landed on the bed next to her, then he vanished and another figure showed up in his place. he stood a solid 6 feet tall muscular man with a rough looking face with a scar over his right eye, his hair was black and he looked like he hadn't shaved in a couple days, in his left hand a large scythe and in his right hand a tome of some sort with letters in a language she was unfamiliar with. he grinned menacingly then spoke in almost a yell, but loud enough that he could be heard by anyone passing by

Its been a long time, hasn't it Aiya... you thought you would truly get rid of me, i hope your still on the move because i have my own special friends to hunt for your head. you may have got away from me last time, but ill make sure i get that item from you, even if it takes me years upon years to get it.
The man vanished, and aiya was sitting up on her bed trembling, her mind racing then looked at the letters, this was the first time receiving a letter from her father. she opened it as fast as she could then looked at it reading it slowly, finishing it then rereading it a second time. after reading it at least 5 times more, she found herself crying. she continued to open the one from her master, scanning it over, then dropped it on the floor in shock. she stood up and walked to the dresser and dug through it until she found a ring in the pocket of a pair of pants, it was a plain silver ring on the outside, but on the inside had an inscription on it in the same language as the book that the man was holding.

this ring.. that's what he wants, well to bad..

she put the ring on her right hand and picked up the watch from the floor and pocketed it then headed out of the spirit dorms, not even bothering to close her room she grabbed her cloak and made her way to the heads office with a letter in hand. she had wrote the letter before she had arrived knowing that it would be used at some point. she shoved the letter under the door of the heads office then left, making her way to the north gate hoping no one would stop her

Descriptive note: Any attempt to be secretive about how she feels is out the window, her eyes have a mix of fear, pain, anger, and sadness. anyone who actually inspects the open empty dorm room will see the letter on the floor which is actually more of a note attached to what looks to be a will. also anyone who stops her physically will notice the shaking.

735Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 7:02 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Walking out of the cantina, the wind blowing up Yuviels clothing and hair - not really bothering her one bit people were starring.

Listening to Alexanders off about the bar and the possibility of a car ride, she simply nodded - but something was off, a strange presence could be felt nearby ...

Looking around, she saw the crazy flying person and looked away without Alexanders knowing she's a little freaked.

Giggling a little, she grabbed his arm and started to tug towards the North gate instead of the Spirit dorms.

Pub and road trip it is...

Yuviel can be fround with her right arm interlocked with Alexanders as they head out - Yuviel smiling the whole time.

736Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 7:12 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Yuviel started acting strangely for some reason he didn't know, looking away and giggling wasn't like her at all. As she squeezed his arm tightly and started pushing towards the north gate he followed her and walked beside her.

Passing the north gate and walking on the empty road, Alex moved his right arm and gently caressed Yuviel's cheek, ignoring the stinging in his shoulder he smiled and asked her;

..is something bothering you?

They kept on walking towards the bar, him hoping she would tell him what's bothering her.

737Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 7:20 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya continued to the north gate, moving while putting her hood up, she passed by yuviel and alexander giving off an extreme presence, almost like to say not to follow her. moving at a fast walk almost to the point of running, she exited the school through the north gate and continued on her way, after a good distance away from the school she stopped, glancing from side to side then sighing.

if you aren't going to hide your presence then don't bother hiding at all

She took a step back as a spear came flying out of nowhere, taking a step to the side she used her right hand and hit the flat of the blade with the palm of her hand sending it flying out of the way and into the ground. a split second after the first spear a second and third came flying, aiya spun and deflected the projectiles then stopping to focus her power in her hands. three men in black cloaks with a red circle on the back of each of them showed up, she recognized the simple. she put up her guard and waited to see what they would do.

Note: when leaving the school it was noticeable that she walked off in a direction that was not heading for the pub.

738Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 7:48 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Walking out of the gate, Yuviel felt something strong and heavy - almost like she was bsck at the nurses office ... looking around with a nervous face she heard Alexander ask if she was ok...

I will be ... just some things and people I'd rather avoid for now.

Yuviel tugged on Alexander to keep him moving ... after 20 minutes they arrived at the outpost, reaching the door ... Yuviel pushed Alexander into the door and kissed again with tongues, not giving him anytime to push the buzzer - pelvic thrusting her hip into the buzzer ... a mild tingle went through her as it scanned the pair ... the pair flew through the door - Yuviel landing on top of Alexander, Crotch on Crotch.

Oops, Sorry Alexander~

Rubbing a little before getting off Alexander, she left him at the door and asked for a tray of the usual and a pint for Alexander - taking her usual seat.

739Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 8:09 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Getting up from the floor, faking a cough, he closed the door they left open as they were "busy" before.

Going over to the bar he picked up what was pre ordered for him by Yuviel, downing it in one go he asked for a new one. Taking the refilled glass he walked over to the table she sat at.

Sitting down to the left of her he placed his drink on the table and looking at her he just couldn't hold back. He wanted more of what he tasted outside.

Leaning to her side he placed his left hand on her neck and turned her towards him, kissing her slowly, savouring the moment. His hand slipped from her neck and stopped on her leg, slowly making its way under her skirt.

Alex almost completely lost himself in lust after all the previews he had before, he would have to be told or pushed aside to stop.

740Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 8:26 am

Svings

Svings

After finishing his meal Bruno wondered what to do. He could go to class but was feeling tired and so decided to go rest up a bit. He got up and placed they tray in its place and exited the cantina. He then headed for the spirit dorms, went to his room locked the door and laying down on his bed went to take a nap.

741Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 8:44 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel had downed several of the usual drinks she has before Alexander came out, who also seemed to have finished his drink, even asking for a 2nd.

Enjoying where Alexanders hand was going ... Yuviel slid over to Alexanders chair and mounted...

The following Scene will last 25 minutes and cannot be explained, purity was lost and pantsu was dropped from both parties.

Skip information - Yuviel is in the Bathroom.

Time 13:35.

Yuviel exited the Bathroom with a huge grin on her face, looking over to Alexander who was still on his chair recovering, Yuviel couldn't quite walk straight as it felt like something was still there - she wondered over to the board holding herself strangely - checking over the bounties.

Village wipe - investigate - 300 crowns.
Ghoul dust - 5 crowms a vail.
Demon prince - 2500 crowns.
Track run-away - Vampire involved - 200 alive, 50 dead.
Stray Lycan - 200 dead, bring the head as proof.

742Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 9:22 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

As the unsayable happened Alex was left breathing heavily while she went to...refresh herself.

She came back quickly enough, he barely had the time fix his clothes. Walking past him Yuviel went over to the board and started looking at it.

Alex stood up and walked over to her, stopping beside her and watching the board as well. It was obvious an adventure seemed appealing to her but neither of them were armed and he wasn't at his full strength, nor was he sure she was mentally prepared for any new stuff like that.

Leaning over and kissing her neck he whispered to her;

...we can go do one once we're a bit better prepared...

Pulling away, now standing upright beside her he asked her nicely;

..how do you feel about a walk back to school once we drop off the car?..or is there something else you would rather do?

743Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 9:36 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Still feeling a little unsure about the left over sensations of her new found experience, she was reading over the bounty's on the board when Alexander said they should basically wait untill he's healed, kissing her neck and stepping back - he then procceeded to ask what she'd like to do.

Looking around the Bar, the barkeep came back from the back part of the bar and gave her some strange evils - this made Yuviel Giggle in a girly way as she then looked at Alexander.

Car... something ... something ... bed.

Yuviel playfully moved around Alexander and back to the table, downing the rest of the tray's worth of drinks and left her last 5 crowns on the table.

Looking back at Alexander - then walking up to him, she hugged him from behind, her chest "digging" into his back like pillows.

I'll go whereever you need to...

Yuviel licked Alexanders neck and giggled, still holding onto him - resting her head on his left side to avoid the wound.

744Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 10:07 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Letting out a small laugh at the tickling sensation on his neck, he turned around and gave her another kiss. Throwing his left hand around her he started leading the way out.

Walking back towards the school, same way they walked before. Going slightly off the road and into the patch of bushes he left the car.

Opening the car doors he realized he left the keys inside all this time. Looking at his seat he noticed the big patch of dried blood, reminding him again of what happened. He hoped she doesn't get scared of it.

Pointing her at the other door he smiled and said;

..it wasn't as bad as it looks....

Sitting inside he waited for her to get in as well, she did quickly after him and he started driving away into the town.

745Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 10:35 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Getting into the Car, Alexander started it up - and despite the strangely pleasent smell of dried blood, Yuviel was letting the Alcohol kick in ...

The drive took them to a Garage where the two spend the next hour or so "cleaning the car".

Time skip - Time passes to 15:00, 6 hours have passed since Lillian and Michael entered the rift into the pocket Dimension.

School ends, students begin leaving for home... Club activities start.

746Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 10:54 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Fight with Michael and Lillian versus a group of demons.

As the three entered a small clearing something didn’t feel right to Michael. The clearing seemed peaceful the sound of a nearby waterfall could be heard walking over to the water Michael cupped his hands and took some water in them but as he raised his hands to his mouth about 12 creatures flew down at him from the ledge above him one of them catching him across the chest with its claws lightly cutting him and shredding the shirt of his school uniform as he quickly moved back to the girl unsheathing his sword as he did so.

Not the best start I have to say.

The beasts in front of them stand 7 feet tall completely covered in fur with a wolf-like face and bat-like wings their eyes glowed a strange kind of blue while their razor sharp teeth were stained with blood and it looked fresh.

This is what you got yourself in for I hope you are ready.

Michael stands ready as the beasts start to encircle the three.

Lily stands near the demon shaking slightly but nods to show she is ready. She stares at the beasts frightened.
Looking up at the golm.
Go!
She yelled, this command triggered the golm to move towards the beasts its feet pounding off the ground as he ran. The beasts flew at the golm as it ran at them. Throwing its fist heavily into one of the beasts sending it flying into the waterfall.

As the golm attacked lily pumped magic through her feet into the ground causing rock hands to emerge from behind the waterfall. The hands grabbed at the beasts.

Watching the strength of the golm as it flung one of the beasts Michael wasn't about to let the girl have all the fun throwing himself into the fray he was quickly surrounded but that didn't matter to him as he struck out at the demons parrying and slicing their numerous attacks.

Is that all you've got you lowly demons!

Michael screamed out as he severed the arm of one of the creatures as it let out a screech of pain. This wasn't going to be as easy as those humans and Michael was enjoying every moment of this fight.

Two of the creatures stood on either side of lily, frozen with fear she didn’t move.
The creatures edged closers to her licking their lips, and as one was about to lunge at lily the golm pounded it into the ground causing many unsavoury crunching noises to fill the air.
Turning the golm faces the next creature, the creature turns to escape and as it does the golm grabs it and rips its body in half.
The golm then drops the body and turns to lily picking her up and putting her on its shoulder.

A loud crunching sound distracted Michael for a second and a beast took this chance to attack but it wasn't enough as the creature soon found itself in half in front of Michael as the other two tried to attack at the same time. One managed to dig its claws into his back but the second lost its head but the first tried to bite down on Michael’s neck only to have a sword lodged from its lower jaw through to the top of its skull.

Light wounds? Is this it? I had hoped for more... clearly i was wrong.

He turned to face two more who had started to move in his direction.

Jumping from the golms shoulder lily let out a battle cry, landing on the creatures back she took her dagger through its throat blood spraying every where.
As its lifeless body fell towards the ground the second golm caught her in its hand, smiling proud of her self she looked over at Michael yelling at him in demon.
I bet I can kill more of these guys than you can
Wiping her dagger on her leggings she jumped from the second golm to a third now looking down at Michael with a big smile on her blood stained face.

Looking at the girl he just sighed his demon form started to form both seals around his eye glowing crimson as the souls from his sword began to engulf the newly downed demons consuming their strength.

Sounds like a challenge..... I accept.

Swinging his sword in the direction of a group of demons his sheer strength causes the earth itself to shatter as the demons fall into the newly created hole in the ground he says.

Looks like I haven't been training hard enough that was just pathetic....

Show off
She said rolling her eyes at him.
Patting the golm on the shoulder it brings its hand up for her to step on.
our turn
She said grinning.
A beast came at her just in time, jumping from the golms hand dagger in each hand she plunged them into the beasts belly ripping it open for its guts to spill out.
Punching and slicing the remaining opponents with glee, becoming more blood splattered than before.
are we going back after this? Cause if we are I need to wash

She yelled to Michael as she watched her golms tear apart some more of the creatures.

Shouting back he said.

Of course we are going back I told you 6 years didn't I? But a good wash sounds so good...

Without even looking he struck down a further 5 creatures the souls from his sword rushing around the carnage of the battle field consuming all as they went.

Wont the hunter be surprised to see me like this.

Michael laughed as he once again swung his sword this time splitting a demon in half from about 15 meters away.

Sitting in the palm of a golms hand lily watched Michael kill off the last of the creatures on his side.
my side is clear
She said loudly wiping blood from her face.
Once he had finished all of the creatures off lily slid off the golms hand and walked over to Michael.
Stretching as she walked.
that was a good fight, but I’m definitely ready to get a wash now.
As she said that Michael had already opened a portal for them to go to the waterfall.
Holding on his arm they walked through together, lily’s golms could be heard crumbling into nothing as the got to the other side.
Running over to the pool beneath the waterfall lily began to strip off.

Walking slowly behind Lily as she ran to the pool and began to get undressed he removed his shirt, shoes and socks placing them on a rock close to the pool he started to untie his sword from his waist.

Its strange its been 6 years... seems we will have to go back today I think

Placing his sword next to the rest of his clothes he removed his trousers placing them next to the rest. Michael then walked over to the side of the pool in nothing but his boxers watching the waterfall and remembering their first day in this world with a smile on his face.

And this time, when you try to bathe at the same time as me, a golm isn’t going to try and kill you
Lily smirked.
Now naked she steps into the water.
Cold!!
She yells cringing while continuing to get in.
Once her body is submerged she remembers her hair is still tied up so she lets it down.
Taking a deep breath in and holding her nose Lily goes under the water till it covers her head.
Emerging a few seconds later with a gasp, pushing the hair out of her face.
So cold, brrrr
Squeezing the water out of her hair dried and fresh blood also comes out.
Putting her hands on the surface of the water lily makes magical water frogs jump across the water.
Smiling to herself.

Michael jumped into the water and as he landed he realised just how cold it was. Emerging from under the water he looked at Lily happy with how she had turned out after 6 years.

At least its good to know no unexpected golms are gonna appear.

Laughing as he said this he began to think back on their time together the good times... and the bad times all of the time feeling a slight pain from the scars on his body but this wont be easy to notice.

So how are you feeling about going back?

If I wanted to I could make one right now and totally beat you up, but of course im not in the mood to defeat you…
She said nonchalantly while making more water frogs.
Lily looked over at Michael.
Hmm, I just wonder what the head master will say to me. But if I have to many problems I’ll just cut them up
She said while taking a fighting stance as if she was holding her daggers.
Relaxing her body again she nods to herself thinking that was a good plan.
Putting her face near the water she scooped water into her hands and rubbed her face to get all the blood off, doing the same with the rest of her body till she thought she had done a good enough job.
Running her fingers through her hair she turned and began exiting the water.

He laughed while she pretended to hold her daggers while watching the frogs jumping around on the waters surface. Washing himself off he noticed she was leaving the pool and he also started to leave the pool heading towards his clothes.

Its strange shouldn't there be a few more demons around here? Or have we caused that much damage in 6 years.....

Not to bothered either way Michael stood around waiting to dry off the sun appearing as if it knew it was needed.

Great timing that isn't it?

I’m sure they’re still here, they just know better than to show themselves
She said while ringing out her hair at the edge of the water.
She picked up her clothes and sat next to the water and began rinsing them.
The old and new blood staining the water in the area around the clothes.
yeah the suns timing is prefect seeing as I need to make sure these are clean
Humming a demon nursery style rhyme to herself as she cleaned her clothes.
Once she had got as much blood out of them as possible she rung them out and laid them to dry on a rock in the sun.
What do you think their reactions will be?
She said while sitting next to her drying clothes.

Looking over at Lily he said.

Well I know of at least two people who will be happy to see you in a much more.... grown up body

His tone becoming slightly more serious he said.

No doubt your little family wont be to happy they can't control you.... but im more worried about the head to be honest.

Mostly dried by this point he started to get dressed again.

Waiting till Michael had finished speaking she finally said.
hmmm, messing with the head doesn’t sound like a good idea if even you get worried by him. But I couldn’t care less if those nobles aren’t happy with me.
She said putting on her partially damp clothes.
Running her fingers through her hair she ties it back up.
I’m curious, who do you think would like my more grown up body?
She said sitting on the rock and putting her boots on.

After putting his trousers back on Lily had asked a question and as he buttoned up his shirt he said.

Well that hunter... I never did learn his name and that vampire girl ehhh...... Yuviel I think

After 6 years away his memories of the people he had only just met weren't at their best. While he sat down starting to put his socks and shoes back on he said.

So have you enjoyed your time here?

Laughing while he said this he finished with his shoes and standing up he said.

Just tell me when you want to leave and I will get us out of here.

Not really remembering who those people are Lily stood up and stretched.
I suppose we should get going now
Yawning she walked over to Michael.
lead the way

This wont be to difficult just stand back for a minute.

Michael slams his fist into the air part of it disappearing as he did pulling his hand out of the portal that was forming he turned and said while holding his hand out.

If I got it right this should connect directly to my room.... if not lets just hope i didn't get it to wrong.

Waiting for her to respond he was kind of glad but at the same time slightly sad to be leaving.

Lily watched Michael open the portal, noticing his face show various emotions as he did.
Sighing in her mind she moved towards him.
Lets go then!
She yelled grabbing both of his hands and pulling him through the portal with her.

747Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 11:12 am

Toliris

Toliris

Arriving through the portal a little to fast both of them fell as their feet hit the ground. Lily was thrown onto the bed and Michael landed in a heap on the ground.

Not the best entrance but its not like anyone was watching us.

Proceding to move to a sitting position on the floor he said.

6 years... its been a while hasn't it... well guess we better go see someone about some new clothes for you... and maybe the head about moving you to a different class.

748Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 12:09 pm

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

After being thrown on the bed she lays on it looking up.
Listening to michael speak.

new clothes? whats wrong with what im wearing?
Lily said looking down at her clothes.

749Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 12:16 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

After the car has been thoroughly cleaned.. Alex had trouble finding his shirt. Finding Yuviel's shirt instead of his he passed it on to her.

Finally finding his own he put it on and exited the car. Waiting for Yuviel to come, they both walked out of the garage, Alex locking it up.

He turned towards Yuviel and asked her nicely as he approached her;

...are you ready for the walk back?

750Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 30 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 8th 2010, 12:29 pm

Toliris

Toliris

Looking at her as she answered him he stood up and walked over to her sitting down on the bed next to her.

The only problem with them is the fact you're still wearing them.

Michael laughed as he said this and continued on to say.

Im only joking theres nothing wrong with them but they are the only clothes you have and you will need a uniform atleast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum