Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o

+5
SquishIsShort
Toliris
Xanndros
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 40]

451Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 3:28 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Time passes to 08:00AM

As she started her paperwork, Lillian popped out of the curtains fully dressed and asked the kind of question that she did not expect.

Who is this girl?
The nurse kept filling out paperwork, her speed had dropped dramatically, making sure not to miss abeat - but it would be obvious to anyone older that she is extreamly interested, more than someone should be.

As Michael walked away... he said something about knowing who Yuviel was - this confused her a little but it wasn't anything she wanted to bother with.

Watching him walk away, Yuviel did the button back up and let go of the bolt in her coat, she started to make her way back to the punishment dorms, quite annoyed with what she just had to do.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

452Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 3:30 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Yuviel Silverstone
She answers naturally.

453Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 3:50 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

As he fought his way through the crowd Alex finally reached the cantina. Opening the door he didn't manage to avoid a running girl that bumped onto his chest, bounced off and fell down on her behind. Her legs crossed revealing her bright yellow pantsu.

Alex stretched his right arm and helped the girl with watery eyes up. Dusting off her shoulder and back he smiled and politely apologized. Unsure how much effect his words had considering his rough appearence compared to the other students he just waved and walked away.

Getting to the counter and waiting a couple of minutes in line, Alex finally ordered his meal. Fresh cheese with sour cream and two slices of bread. Taking his plate he went off to find a place to eat. Luckily the far left side of the room had a table with two spots free. Taking a seat Alex started eating his breakfast.

454Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 4:01 am

Toliris

Toliris

As he walked away from her he suddenly felt the need to eat again and moving towards the cantina. As he entered he noticed a queue and wasn't about to wait for all of this and moving right to the front his aura alone making students think twice about questioning him he ordered two bacon sandwhiches flashing his tie and taking his meal he quickly moved towards the tables and seeing the hunter once again at a table alone he walked over to him taking the spare seat and saying.

We appear to be spending a lot of time in here this morning don't we?

Starting to eat his breakfast as he awaits a reply.

455Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 4:09 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Hearing the name, the Nurse's interests picked up even more... even to the point of whispering something under her breath

A pureblood... ?

Looking up at Lillian and smiling

You smell like a Young girl of the Elvish race should smell, with a hint of sweaty Human - try to avoid sharing beds from now on, okay?
The nurse tried to keep a playful tone to her voice, as to not let Lillian into the loop.

I'll see you later, if you want... you're free to leave.

The nurse turned back to her work.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

456Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 4:18 am

Svings

Svings

As the girl strokes his face Bruno gets bright red. As she walks away and lets out a girlish giggle he is too lost in thought and embarrassed to even say anything. When he comes to he notices the demon boy walk away however now being in a good mood thinks.

Well I, I think i'm not in the mood to fight anymore oh well I'll go back to observing that guy for now maybe I was a bit to hasty. well its still a bit until class starts so what to do...

He then gets a grin and looking around and noticing no one using his wind magic he flies to the roof and begins observing the school sitting down at the edge of the roof his legs in the air. After a bit he notices some people show up all across the grounds but and while looking around he happens to the girl he was about to go say hi but she went inside the punishment dorms and decided not to follow her. He then watched has she left for a bit only to come back a bit later. He decided to go say hello at least seeing has he piratically said nothing a while back. Examining the soundings he notices no one near the girl and so decides to drop by. Using his arms for support he gets a bit up legs still in the air and jumps. He drops down arms stretched out smiling, at about half way down his feet faces the ground he stretches out his arms and slowly begins to descend and softly lands on the ground a a bit ahead of Yuviel. Smiling he turns towards her and getting a bit flustered but still composed he says in a friendly tone.

um hello I u see I thought I wanted to apologize if I interrupted anything before so um sorry

457Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 4:19 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Slurping the cheese and enjoying the taste of it when that pesky demon came over to his table, taking a seat.

Trying to change his view on the world he's in Alex replied to him with his mouth full;

..veffy true...*nom,nom*...aftel all..*nom,nom...*gulp*...this is where the food is..hehe

Finishing his sentence with a laugh he went back to eating, not minding the demon much.

458Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 4:22 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Hai! no bed sharing.
She said innocently.
Smiling at the nurse.
I shall take my leave
She bowed slightly then left the room.
Walking down the hall she thought to herself.
Whats a pureblood?
With a puzzled face she made her way to the cantina to get something to eat.
Making her way through tiny gaps in the students she entered the cantina looking around she could see quite a few people and a rather long line.
Auuu~
she said as her stomach grumbled.

459Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 4:42 am

Toliris

Toliris

Also laughing at the hunters reply he said.

True it is that I guess you got me on that one...

Continuing to eat he looked at the hunter noting the runes that were visable and said.

I don't mean to pry and if you don't want to answer just say.... what exactly is involved in the creation of one of those runes you have...

Looking on with intrest he said.

I have looked into the history of your kind many a time but the exact process has never been properly recorded and my hunger for such knowledge goes beyond the norm....

460Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 4:44 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

On the thick and lonely (being the only one on that side of the tree) branch that pointed at the school doors, almost directing the students to lessons, Malus slept casually. The hustle and bustle of the early morning students was flowing around the Groundskeeper, almost as if he was sleeping in a soundproof bubble. The students knew who he was, but it didn’t stop them wondering how he could get away with it, most just laughed at him and carried on their way.

He was laying on his back, his hands wrapped tightly behind his head one leg bent up on the branch, and the other hanging off the side, gravity tugging on it ever so slightly. The students were amazed at his sense of balance, if only they knew that it was second nature to an Elf… and further Assassin training took it to the utmost perfection. Not even the delinquent students could knock him down with the tiny rocks they threw at his body, it stirred him slightly, and sent them scurrying along.

He slept peacefully for quite awhile whilst the students started to fill the school, when a small creature fell out of the tree and onto Malus’ chest. The creature seemed to sit on it’s behind, bushy tail sticking into the air, and stared at Malus.

The Groundskeeper felt a slight weight on his chest and cracked open his right eye. Staring back at him was a small grey furry creature, with pointy ears, bushy tail and whiskers. Malus raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

May I help you? Or are you quite comfortable there?

Almost in response to his question the small creature curled into a tight ball on the Groundskeepers chest and continued to stare at him, with it’s black beanie eyes. It started to lick it’s hind paw, casually cleaning itself.

I’m sorry little creature… But… What the fuck?

The creature blinked and made a small high pitched squeak. Then started to jump on Malus’ chest, who had no idea what this creature was trying to do. But now that he was awake, it was time to eat.

Sorry little buddy, no time to play. It’s chow time!

Malus grabbed the creature by the scruff of the neck and planted it further down the branch. He then jumped down onto the ground. He had a long, drawn out stretch, and as he was about to set off for the cantina, the creature jumped onto his head.

Oh my god! What are doing? Get off my head you idiot!

The creature jumped from his head and to his right shoulder, and brushed Malus’ ear with it’s tail, it seemed as though it was saying he meant no harm, and was just curious.

If I wasn’t so hungry, you’d be gone. But I feel lenient to day. And you seem smarter than some of the students here.

Malus walked through the school, creature perched on his shoulder, creating all sorts of looks from the student and staff. He didn’t care, this creature was interesting, and apparently somewhat intelligent. He reached the cantina and ordered himself a full breakfast, found a seat near the back of the hall, and started to eat. As he was chomping on a sausage, the creature ran down his arm and started nibbling on his toast, and was thoroughly enjoying it.

That’s my toast runt!

Malus stood up abruptly and started lecturing the creature about how not to steal his food, but it didn’t care, it was busy eating. All it achieved was the attention of puzzled students, wondering why the Groundskeeper was arguing with… a Squirrel.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CaptainBravo

461Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 5:23 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Feeling the demon is taking a big step above his limits Alex replied quickly but calmly;

..for now, fill your hunger with those sandwiches....it's something that would take a long time to tell..time! something i don't have much of...see ya!

Finishing his last bite, Alex stood up, leaving the plate on the table and walked away.

Going halfway through the cantina he noticed the small girl from last night standing with a somewhat sad expression on her face. He stopped in front of her, crouched down to her height and asked her nicely;

..what's wrong?

462Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 6:06 am

Toliris

Toliris

As the hunter walked off he quickly finished his food and when he turned to leave he noticed he was still here talking to the little girl from the dorms he sensed to be an elf but something about her wasn't quite right. He walked over to them and said.

So much for not having a whole lot of time or is she in someway related to Yuviel?

He stood next to the hunter looking at the girl his eye was caught by the bracelet on her wrist for some reason and then he saw why. The crest of an elven noble family was on the bracelet and slightly stunned he thought to himself.

A hunter, a vampire, a dragon, a druchii and an elven noble..... this school is beyond what anyone could have imagined.... so many possibilities to learn the secrets of so many worlds and cultures so little time to do it in.....

But as he stood there he said to the hunter.

When you're done here its clear you wont be staying for class and I have no intentions of going either so how about I accompany you wherever it is you're rushing off to?

Knowing his luck so far he wouldn't be suprised by a no but he was ready for any possibility.

463Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 6:10 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lilys stomach grumbled loudly as a guy spoke to her, she looked at him and thought he seemed to be familiar but wasnt sure why.
Auu~ im hungry
She said in response to him as another guy walked up to them.
She looked at him recognising him as the one who waved to her earlier.

464Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 6:25 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Waiting for the little girl to respond, Alex noticed the demon approaching them. Not much to his surprise he tried to be friendly and helpful...again.

Ignoring the question about Yuviel and hearing the little one saying that she's hungry, Alex looked at the demon over his shoulder, still crouching, and told him;

..if you want to help, make sure this girl gets her breakfast..

Making a small pause, he smiled at the little girl and stroked her cheek. Standing up he turned to the demon and said somewhat quietly;

..once you're done here...find me in the library....i could use some help from someone....like you..

Turning around he gave one last smile to the girl and as he started to walk away, said;

..bye!

465Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 6:28 am

Toliris

Toliris

He wondered what he had meant by like him but knowing he would gain some form of knowledge he didn't care much and instead turned his attention to the girl.

So what is it you would like to eat little one?

He looked at the size of the queue which had dropped considerably by now waiting for her responce.

466Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 6:31 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

The two guys had some kind of conversation and one of them left leaving lily with the guy who waved.
When he asked her what she wanted she pouted and replied
I dont know

467Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 6:35 am

Toliris

Toliris

Seeing her pout he just smirked slightly and said.

Well how about we just go over and you can choose something then?

The queue was basicly empty by this point as he motioned for her to go towards the counter.

468Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 6:56 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

nodding Lily walked over to the counter and looked at all the food. Then looking back at the guy.
auu~

469Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 7:00 am

Toliris

Toliris

He walked over to the counter with the girl and as she began to examine the food he looked around catching the stares of many students probably because of the seal over his eye but this didn't bother him much. Turning back to the girl after just over a minute he said.

So have you decided on something you would like?

470Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 7:59 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Standing and looking at him she motioned from him to come closer so she could whisper something to him.
Once he was close enough she whispered in his ear
I dont know what any of this is

471Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 8:11 am

Toliris

Toliris

As he bent down to listen to what she had to say it suddenly dawned on him that she wouldn't know what most of this was so instead he said.

Well tell me what kind of thing you would like to eat and I shall pick something like that for you.

He looked at her waiting her choice.

472Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 8:14 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

That one
She says pointing at a bunch of cakes.

473Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 8:19 am

Toliris

Toliris

He motioned to the server and ordered her a few of the cake she had pointed at moving forward towards the counter he showed his tie taking the cakes and saying to her.

Well we better find somewhere to sit don't you think?

As he started walking away looking for an empty table.

474Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 8:24 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Leaving the odd couple behind Alex went outside into the grey weather. Still crowded. Moving at a fast pace Alex finally reached the library.

Entering, the smell of old and new books was clearly noticeable. Going over to the desk he took a plain paper and a pen.

Alex found a couple of books he needed and can be now found sitting at a desk, copying something on the paper.

475Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 19 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 24th 2010, 8:26 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

As he walks away lily catches up to him and holds onto the back of his shirt and follows him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum