Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o

+5
SquishIsShort
Toliris
Xanndros
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 5:15 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Lying on the bed, Yuviel figured she’d need to do something at least remotely productive to pass the day, or sleep it off. Thinking back to when she first got kicked out of the punishment dorms – she saw them fighting with what seemed to be wooden weapons.

Turning to her side and pulling her legs off the bed… she sat on the side, putting her hood down off her head… signing … she thought to herself “Maybe I should spar with the idiots downstairs, calm my nerves”.

Taking off the coat, undoing the holster with the crossbow still inside… she exited the room and headed down the stairs, the tie she had was tied around her wrist – the bulky bit in plain site.

Showing the goblins her tie, they accepted that should was allowed in the dorms and passed her a wooden katana – they began sparring, over time she ended up taking on all of them at once.

Descriptive notes :
Yuviel has taken her boots off, attached shin guards and vambraces to both arms – she’s also done up her hair into 2 ponytails going down her back, not on the sides.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

502Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 6:05 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Running into the spirit dorm Alex ran to Yuviel's door. Knocking on them and then leaning on the wall, catching his breath he waited for a response.

Moments passed and nothing happened. He knocked again, looking around the hallway. After a short time it was obvious she wasn't there.

Stepping outside he looked around, wondering where she might be. He knew she wasn't going to attend any classes today, she told him that herself..so, maybe she could be eating something. Following that lead Alex walked off towards the cantina.

503Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 7:29 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily got up out of her seat smiling and stood beside the guy ready to go. when they started moving she followed him happily.

504Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 7:39 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Opening the cantina doors Alex peeked inside, searching for any signs of Yuviel but she wasn't there either. Looking around he noticed the demon with the little girl...he was taking his time. Alex didn't mind though, he only needed those herbs for later and at the moment he had more pressing issues. Closing the doors of the cantina he ran off in the direction of the main building.

Standing in the middle of the courtyard Alex thought about where he should search next, he was all out of ideas.

He ran all across the school grounds asking random people if they've seen a girl, describing Yuviels appearance to the best of his abilities. Dozen of asked students later he found a guy that saw a girl with a "really great rack" going towards the odd dorms.

Thanking the random guy Alex ran off towards the dorms he knew were called as punishment dorms. He wondered where that name comes from and also, what would Yuviel want there...if that was her at all.

Reaching the punishment dorms Alex carefully walked around as he heard the sounds of what seemed to be a fight. Walking around he eventually stumbled on the room where the sounds were coming from and there he finally found Yuviel. She was sparing with a couple of guys and even completely surrounded she was taking them down with ease.

Alex was impressed by her show of skill. Watching her have fun he leaned on the doorway and decided to wait till she's finished, taking a small break at the same time seeing as he was quite exhausted from all the running around.

Last edited by Xanndros on March 25th 2010, 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

505Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 7:48 am

Toliris

Toliris

The girl was happy to just follow him grabbing one last cake for her on the way out and handing it to her he said.

We are going out to look for some flowers for a..... friend of mine.

As they moved towards the north gate that was open due to the students coming into the school he felt souls in battle in the direction of the spirit dorms and from his senses they were goblins he just smilied thinking to himself.

Maybe its another strong person for me to test myself against.

He left it for now knowing he had a job to do. As they left the ground he decided to make it a little fast he would carry the girl. Bending down he motioned for her to climb onto his back saying.

We will get there much faster this way.

506Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 8:02 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily hesitated for a moment but then got onto the guys back, she really wanted to go to the forest.

507Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 8:07 am

Toliris

Toliris

With the girl now on his back he held onto her so she wouldnt fall and started to run. He was gaining speed and approaching the forest at an extreme pace reaching the tree line in under a minute he slowed down to a walk just inside the forest placing the girl down and getting the paper out of his pocket showing it to the girl he said.

This is what we are looking for so if you see any of them just tell me.

He stood up and began his search.

508Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 8:12 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily looked at the paper.
She walked over to a pile of rocks and touching one with a concentrated face, it kinda of moved a bit but didnt do much else. Making a grumpy face lily looked around for any people but didnt see any, she then took off her bracelet letting out her ears.
Once again touching the rock it turned into a small creature. She did the same to 4 more rocks.
Bringing the creatures over in her hands she showed them the paper and spoke to them.
See these, go look for them
She said quietly to them placing them on the ground they all ran off in different directions.

509Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 8:29 am

Toliris

Toliris

Watching as the girl animated some small creatures from the rocks he thought to himself.

So this is the powers the elven nobles are gifted with?

He turns to continues his search until he sees one flower he does remember from the sheet and theres quite an abundance which made him slightly happy. Very carefully removing the flowers he summoned a little dog like demon to his side drawing a glyth on its back a small space on its back became pure black and he placed the flowers in this place watching as they were consumed and preserved within the demon. He looked around to the girl and called out.

Hows it going for you?

510Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 8:32 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily pointed to her little rock creatures who had obviously up rooted some sort of tree or bush that had the leaves needed.
She smiled at him.

511Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 8:43 am

Toliris

Toliris

Sending the demon over to collect the leaves he continues looking finding and removing small amounts of each of the required elements but not enough to meet the demand waiting for the demon to come and collect what he had he said.

That must be us up to 2 flowers and 2 leaves I think just a few more before we are done with this search.

512Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 9:22 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

As the dog thing came near the rock creatures they ran away with their finds.

513Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 9:26 am

Toliris

Toliris

As the dog approached the creatures they began to run which confused the dog causing it to come whining back to its master at which point he gave it what he had collected and began to pat it while the rock creatures ran around.

514Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 9:26 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Time passes to 09:00 - First lesson and registration.

The sound of the school's bell rings - and a slight magical pulse echo's for miles around.

Yuviel continued her sparring match with what she thought to be human students of the grounds, she didn’t understand their talking – which seemed to be of clicks, she quickly figured out what each sound meant and countered the tactics with ease.

Alexander entered the room, but to Yuviel the room was the mats she and the “guys” were fighting on, with each counter the Goblins threw what seemed to be insults her way, and with each insult Yuviel sent one back at them in Latin – some of which sounded downright dirty.

Yuviels body had began to sweat quite extensively, her shirt was drenched down the middle of back and front, whilst her trousers were begginging to do the same – asking them to make this the final attempt Yuviel countered two bitch slapped one down with her left vambrace, kicked one to the floor and headbutted the last… the two that were countered simply bowed and made their retreat.

Smiling without cause, she looked around and saw Alexander at the door simply watching, he seemed out of breath but nowhere near as out of breath as Yuviel… who started to walk to him… dropping the damaged wooden katana to the ground.

Taking her top off as she reached him… she stood about 6ft away from him and strangled the shirt, letting the sweat pour out of it – still smiling, she then put it back on and walked up to Alexander and hugged him … playfully pushing him away – then she asked the question.

Hiya Alexander, what brings you here? Wasn’t looking for me was you?

Yuviel walked back to the edge of the mats and sat down, beginning to tie up her boots – always seemed to take a while.

Last edited by Lethan on March 25th 2010, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

515Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 9:28 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Two of the rock creatures ran into each other falling to the ground they got up and started fighting.
This resulted in lily picking them up and putting them in seperate pockets.
Behave!
She said pointing a finger at both of them.

516Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 9:30 am

Toliris

Toliris

As the girl told the creatures Michael felt something and it was strange but he figured out what it was the first class must of started and he just said.

Looks like we need to hurry this up dont wanna be late for skipping class.

Michael laughed as he said this and continued on his search.

Last edited by Toliris on March 25th 2010, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

517Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 9:44 am

LoStsoULs

LoStsoULs
Admin

Hinata eventually found her dorm and got dressed as she heard the bell for the first lesson pulse around her. Grabbing all the necessary paperwork in her bag Hinata briskly walks to the main building and into the office getting ready to officially register herself for school.

518Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 9:53 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Getting a nice and sweaty hug from Yuviel was more than he expected. As she sat down and started doing her boots he walked up to her and crouched down, being at least somewhat near to her height.

Deciding to reply to her right away he smiled and said;

..hehe, yeah...you're the one i've been searching for the past....pfffft, i actually don't know...anyway, you remember the coins we got last night?..i kinda need them for something now...i'll return them to you later but i need some of them now..

519Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 10:19 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Looking at Alexander like he was a right muppet, she laughed a little and pointed to her coat, which was resting on the bottom of the stair railing.

Should be 50 whatever they called it in that bag the barkeeper gave me.

Yuviel looked a little overworked but otherwise happy, she smelt her armpit and giggled.

Guess I'll need another bath

Getting herself up, she walks over to the coat and pulls the bag out... dropping it on the 2nd to bottom step - reajusting her shades and putting on the coat, she pulls the hood up and heads outside.

I'll be in the baths again, see ya Alex~

The door closes, leaving Alexander with 5 sweaty goblins and the 50 crowns...

Descriptive notes : Yuviel will be gone way before Alexander reaches the door.

520Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 25th 2010, 10:51 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Picking up the bag with coins Alex looked inside of it. There surely was more than the nurse asked for. Placing the small bag into his pocket he walked out, not paying much attention to the other humans.

Standing in front of the building he guessed it was still pretty far from noon. Wondering how the demon's task is coming along he went towards his favourite bench. When he got there he let out a sigh of relief, seeing it wasn't occupied by anyone. Sitting down and leaning back he decided to spend some time just lazing around.

521Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 26th 2010, 2:23 am

Svings

Svings

As Bruno awaits an answer the girl suddenly without a word turns around and walks away in a hurry. At this Bruno is left with a questioning expression thinking.

okay did I just do something bad? All i did was jump from the roof.

He then looks at the roof from the top downwards and thinks with a normal expression.

Its not that great a distance...right? Still for someone who knows about magic it, oh wait she does know about magic...right? I mean she was at the punishment and spirit dorms so she should at least have the minimal knowledge. I mean my grandparents told me most people on earth don't know about magic and that I should be careful on when and how to use it but all I did was drop by and try to apologize for earlier. It's perfectly normal...right?

He then stood looking off into the distance spacing out for a bit and decided to go take a walk. After a bit of walking around the school he hears the bell ring and heads for class.

note he can be found outside the main building heading for class

522Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 26th 2010, 3:26 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Exiting the PD, Yuviel headed towards the main building - ignoring the odd looks she got, being as sweaty as she was and not in uniform - she had a big smile on her face, enjoying the work out to the max.

Exiting the main building at the south entrance, she made her way back to the sports hall, entering - a lineup and a teacher shouted at her for not being in uniform, she made a mocking hand gesture and insulted him in latin, whilst opening the spirit bath door - thudding could be heard afterwards but it was all in vein.

Entering the bath the room changed accordingly but this time it was warmer and no fog, the light levels still dimmed though - as they did this, Yuviel started removing all items of clothing and piling them accordinly, not bothering with modesty in the slightest... she decided to wash the clothing with the showers as well.

After spending only 10 minutes or so washing herself, Yuviel spent the rest of the hour waiting for the clothing to dry enough, after rinsing what could be rinsed.

Redressing herself, Yuviel exited the baths ... still slightly damp, but otherwise still warm enough - her shades and hood were up and the same teacher yelled at her.
The bell rang and it seemed time for 2nd lesson, Yuviel left the sports hall and made her way back to her room in the Spirit dorms ... going for a new outfit.

descriptive note : Yuviel can be found entering the spirit dorms.

Time passes to 10:00 AM

523Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 26th 2010, 6:15 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily wasnt paying much attention and eventually ended up wandering off with her golms.

524Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 26th 2010, 6:21 am

Toliris

Toliris

Increasing his speed of searching considerably he located another set of leaves they needed watching as the girl wandered off he just shruged and continued his search finding most of what they need but still laking one of the items on the list.

Why cant i find this flower im sure i saw it yesterday when we....

He remember back to the rogue camp and knew that was where he saw it shouting to the girl just before he made his move to go get it he said.

Don't move to far from here I will be back soon.

Flash stepping towards the camp in search of the flower.

525Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 21 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o March 26th 2010, 6:43 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

After quite a while of resting on the bench Alex felt thirsty. Getting up from the bench he stretched out and yawned sleepily.

Deciding to get himself a drink Alex walked off towards the cantina. Feeling lazy as he watched all the students around, rushing for the seconds class he guessed.

Reaching the cantina and going inside he walked up to the counter and ordered a cooled orange juice. Getting the somewhat small bottle he walked away.

Now standing outside the cantina he was taking small sips of his drink and watched the people around him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum