Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o

+5
SquishIsShort
Toliris
Xanndros
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 25th 2010, 11:29 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Alternative roleplay.

This roleplay is based off a roleplay originally made on Zomganime (duh) which is now housed on Animejunkies.
This is all old information, unless you happen to be some troll that somehow found us! – Anyway, this roleplay takes your characters appearance and that’s about it.

All bio’s are different, no matter how you play it – if you was a vampire, change race… even if you change backgrounds, racial stuff has to change as well. If you wish to explore new avenues go ahead, want to switch gender? Well… will be interesting, and I’ll not stop you.

Other new things may take place as a result, for example – for this roleplay alone, we’ll be having a replacement headmaster to take the place of Yuviel, who is now something else – he’ll likely be unused or mostly ignored, giving the roleplay a refreshing change in every aspect. (or so we hope!)

Timeframe will be 1 week into the opening year (so mid-ish September) on a Monday… we’ll start the ball at, 08:45AM – giving people time to arrive and such.

All key NPC’s will be largely the same, any ties characters had with Yuviel will be cut, and changed to fit the current situation, but otherwise everything is the same.

The bio’s for this will be on Pantsu – and will have it’s own social club on Animejunkies, as well as a reserved thread in the roleplay forum so we always have references safe from trolls.

Please use the “official” rules and notes for this – unless it’s directly related to certain characters, in which case we’ll improvise to our best – GM over NPC’s will take a new route in this to see how multi-use within reason goes (GM, aka Lethan will okay actions other people may want to take with an NPC, without actually asking Lethan to post).

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

2Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 5:43 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel, waking up in her bed… rolling to one side, hair over face- the rays of strong sunlight seeping through the otherwise closed curtains of her dorm on the spirit sanctuary grounds. Straining her eyes, she looked around and found herself half-dazed from the night before, spending most of it awake.

Looking over at the clock in her room, she merely smiled at herself realising class was in 15 minutes – rolling out of bed, she found a bra and put It on … heading for the wardrobe on the opposite side of the room and picking out a uniform; on top of the usual uniform Yuviel wears some slightly different items:
- Long skirt
- White gloves
- long coat
- wide brimmed white hat

Descriptive note: All items have been approved due to her condition with the sun.

Taking the items out, Yuviel heads to the showers within the dorms as she is… stripping off and putting on the showers onto their max setting, she power washed herself casually taking time to enjoy the heat of the water – avoiding her hair which has been tied up as to not get wet.

Humming to herself, she eventually finishes and walks to the towels and simply wraps herself up, taking her clothing and heads to the seating area within the spirit dorms – slowly drying herself off before bothering to get dressed.

Side note: This takes places over the course of 25 minutes. – Making her exceptionally late.

3Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 6:11 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

She blinked noticing the mysterious opening in the cave that she was camping in. she sighed making her way through talking to herself quietly

This would figure… the portal is a week late. At least its finally open.

Crackling, snapping, and all around loud noise were going off like firecrackers some distance from the school, the winds picking up and swirling into a large and unruly vortex that was giving off wild and unimaginable colors. The clouds in the sky overhead were turning black and ominous, thunder clapping and lightning striking the center of the vortex continuously. People from the school could see the odd weather phenomenon and only those with great sense for magic could feel how unusual this situation was.

On the other end of the spectrum Aiya, cloaked in a dark grey hooded robe her face concealed, was walking through a dark tunnel that she was familiar with in quite a few ways. The tunnel was far from ordinary, besides the constant rings of runes constantly swirling along the walls, she reached a point where space becomes irrelevant and she started to be dragged through a wormhole of sorts, her eyes not watching the phantasmal lights and sounds around her, she was watching the one spec of light that wasn’t darting side to side, the light she knew was her next and final exit.

High above the vortex was a tear, almost as if someone ripped a oval shaped hole in reality, while it was opening a ripping sound like tearing construction paper sounded over the distant not far enough that the people in the school could hear it. The rip was almost 30 stories in the air, not realizing that it was that far up Aiya went through her exit with a loud bang and one last lightning strike, the rip disappearing immediately afterward. While falling she gazed around to get a quick scout of the scene seeing a target for her to head to. When she was near the ground itself she focused her power a light forming in the shape of a spear, after a brief moment it materialized and was launched downward at the ground.

The impact of the spear left a small crater and sent an updraft right under her, causing her fall to be slowed considerably, she landed without so much as a scratch on her and the spear she summoned vanished in a puff of smoke. She sighed and decided to head in the direction of the school, thinking to herself.

ill keep my appearance set to the human form I adopted in the last area I was in. it seems to be safer until I find out how people consider my existence as a whole

She finally reached the school, she managed to make her way all the way to the headmasters office but decided instead of just barging in, that she would take a chance at the receptionists office. She walked up to the desk and spoke clearly and with very little emotion

Good morning, I was told to give these papers to show that I’ve been enrolled into the school and was told in a response that my classes and dorms and such were already set and ready for me when I arrived.

She handed over the papers that would then be scanned, then had a stamp placed on it and put in a bin, Aiya was then given more papers on where she was suppose to go that morning and where she would be rooming, with her recently acquired knowledge she set off in the direction of the spirit dorms so she could change into her uniform

4Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 6:17 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Another almost sleepless night passed when Alex slowly got up from his bed, looking around the room. A week's passed since he got here yet he still didn't get used to the difference of this place from where he came.

Picking his clothes up he smelled himself and decided a shower would be in order. He picked up a pair of towels and headed out, towards the showers.

Entering the bathrooms they seemed empty, not caring about even if there was someone inside it, he went under a shower, leaving his clothes outside the shower cabin. Alex showered in cold water, more from habit than preference. Finishing with the shower he took the towels and dried his body, not bothering much with his hair he left it half dry.

Exiting the shower he noticed no one else came here in the meantime. Picking up his clothes he went to changing area and slowly dressed himself. The tie gave him a lot of trouble until he finally gave up and left it loosely hanging around his neck.

Leaving the bathrooms behind he found himself outside the dorms, slowly walking towards the cantina to get some food. Alex was oblivious about time, yet he had a strange and uneasy feeling that he's late which he quickly shrugged off.

Upon entering the cantina he ordered a glass of milk and a bowl of cereals. Taking his order on a plate he took a seat and slowly started munching his breakfast. As he finished eating, Alex took the plate and returned it, thanking politely.

Before leaving the cantina he looked at the watch inside and noticed it's already 5 minutes after 9. He scratched his head as he was walking out of the cantina, thinking about what to do now.

A minute later Alex sat down on a bench in the courtyard as he decided to skip the first class since it's too bothersome to go now when he's already late.

5Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 7:20 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya reached the spirit dorms as quickly as possible she looked around noticing that she had 10 minutes to get changed and then find her first class. Being late was not something she wanted to do at least on her first day. She sighed finding a changing area she entered an empty private stall and snapped both of her fingers a very small surge of magic energy goes off and the clothes she was wearing swaps with her uniform, her old monk’s robes sit in her arms folded with the pocket watch sitting nicely on top. She smiles thinking to herself

I hope the monks stay safe, they taught me a lot of useful tricks

She opened the pocket watch, the time was off due to not being fixed since she hopped dimensions, she sighed and focused her energy and the extra clothes vanished into her personal pocket dimension. She stepped out to see a person leaving, she half followed due to the fact she just happen to have to go the same way. But after a point she switched directions and headed to find her class, by 9:05 she was more then lost, still looking for her classroom, she sighed looking around for someone to ask directions.

6Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 8:13 am

Toliris

Toliris

The nightmares still came to him the same one everytime, he looked on helplessly as a monster stands over the defenceless girl, his father standing behind him with 4 of his personal guards all looking on as the girl falls down her body limp and lifeless as tears stream down his face the monster laughing and as she reaches the ground the monster turns to towards a window and escapes. He wished this dream was a creation of the darkest parts of his mind but instead this was him reliving his worst memory.

Waking suddenly in a cold sweat as the light from the window strikes his eyes he recoils his hand covering his face as he adjusted to the light and saying to himself.

If I had been stronger I could have stopped these dreams from ever happening.....

He then stands and looks around the room for his uniform and some towels he goes to the showers.

Noticing there are already people in the showers he decides to make it quick and after he finished he noticed there was still someone in the showers moving quickly and getting changed he left before the other person was done.

He decided to take a walk around the school and after finishing a lap of the school he went to the cantina ordering some toast and a cup of tea looking at the time he noticed he was already 10 minutes late for his first class and decided he would skip it. Walking outside he noticed a boy sitting on a bench in the courtyard knowing he was probably skipping his first class aswell he walked upto him and said.

Looks like im not the only one skipping around here my name is Michael and you would be?

7Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 8:28 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Sitting down on the bench, layed back, with his head hanging backwards, passing time, Alex sensed something approaching him, he wasn't looking for trouble and hoped that something would pass him by.

To his usual luck, it turned out on the contrary, the guy in front of him introduced himself as Michael and asked for his name. Alex pulled his head up suddenly, hair falling down on his face as he looked at Michael. He was able to sense a foul aura spreading from him.

Alex smirked and replied;
...i know what you are.....i have no reason to associate with your kind...go on now..be on your way..
He waved his hand as if he was sending the guy off. However, still following his movements carefully as he was not sure how Michael would react.

8Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 8:55 am

Toliris

Toliris

Looking on at the guy in front of him who he now knew to be a hunter of some sort his face suddenly changed and an evil smirk appeared across it and he said.

This is what happens when we try and extend the hand of friendship to the lesser races they turn around and throw it back in your face

As he turned and walked looking over his shoulder he says.

Clearly your just another mindless drone out to destroy for your own glory but dont worry if you ever try anything I will end your miserable existance before you get a chance to rethink your actions.

He slowed his pace in anticipation of a backlash.

9Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 9:03 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Listening to Michael without making any movement and watching him walk away Alex only let out a self confident laugh on the demons threat as he said;
...we'll see about that
Taking this event as finished Alex laid back down on the bench.

10Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 9:58 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Finishing getting ready, quite quickly compared to her washing – Yuviel has a playful step in her walk until she reaches the door of the spirit dorms, pulling her gloves up a little and pointing her hat down somewhat – she unwillingly steps into the light of day and makes her way to what seems to be the cantina.

Entering the cantina, she lets down her hat, as it drops to her back still attached by a string – she approaches the tills with a confident stroll and asks for a meat heavy meal with something stronger than juice as a drink.

Waiting several minutes, she eventually gets a stew with heavy ale mini-keg without asking for proof of age – smiling as she looked down at her tie, thinking to herself
”I wonder why this tie gives me all these treats” – seemingly unable to see the gold star in clear view of those attuned to the world of magic.

Taking her free meal, she heads straight for the darkest corner of the room by instinct and removes her gloves after placing the tray on the table, placing them next to it.

After muttering something to herself she begins to eat and glug the ale down without any thought of the time of day or the people in the room.

11Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 10:05 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Inside her head Lillian was brimming with excitement to enter her new school, but due to the circumstances she now found herself in, she had to behave herself. Acting gracefully and maturely were her only options.
No running around, No yelling in excitement just walk in calmly and quietly and take in her surroundings was all she was allowed.
As she walked up to the gate with her school bag in hand she was amazed at how nice the school looked.
Looking back at the man who had been assigned to drive her to school for her first day, she smiled and small smile at him and nodded to signify he could leave. He didn’t budge he stood behind her ready to follow her in.
You don’t have to come in with me.
She said calmly and politely but the man said nothing.
Turning back around she let out a sly sigh and walked in the gate way.
Thinking to herself.
How come none of them came to see me come into school for my first day?
Asking herself this question made her feel slightly lonely for a second.
Shaking her head slightly, she thinks to herself.
They will be very busy that’s why they aren’t here, I’m sure they’d be here if they could.
Smiling again she continues walking towards the main school building being followed still by the silent man.

12Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 10:20 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Still lazing around on the bench Alex noticed a small girl walking across the courtyard, closely followed by a grown up man. He quickly lost interest in the two and let out a bored sigh as he stood up from the bench.

Putting his hands in the pockets he went on for a walk around the school, ending it at the bottom of a tree in the courtyard.

13Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 10:22 am

Toliris

Toliris

Walking away from the hunter he headed back towards the cantina planning to grab some more food. As he walked in and went up to order looking around he was suddenly suprised by one person in the room who he could see but he was unable to sense her soul turning to the he ordered a full breakfast with some extra toast and a pot of tea with these on a tray he turned and looked for the girl in the corner of the room he moves closer to her. As he gets closer he notices her eating habits arent what he had expected but his intrest slowly rises he gets up to the table he takes a seat across from her and says.

Well hello there would you mind if I take this seat i dont think its fair for someone to have to eat alone especialy not someone who looks as lovely as you

Starting to pour himself a cup of tea he looks at the girl again.

14Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 10:27 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Once again Malus was neglecting the "duties" that had been placed upon him since arriving at this... place of "education", almost 3 weeks previous. He was sitting in his favourite tree, which was next to the main entrance, watching the busy ants rush into the school for another day of tiresome lectures, their lives so trivial. Malus had never been to school, there was no need for it, he had all he need to survive. He gripped his sword tight and smiled. He loved where his life had taken him, but he wondered how different it could of been.

It was early and the sun was shining through the leaves and all over his body, as he slouched on a branch and relaxed, his Elven traits keeping him perfectly balanced. He closed his eyes and dreamed about the old battlefields from home. He missed them. He loved to fight, it ran through his veins. He wondered how the Great War had turned out, or if it'd even happened yet, Malus was no scientist, something strange had happened to him, and who knew where or even when he was.

He could of daydreamed the whole day away, like he usually did, but he heard the sweet sound of a woman from the direction of the main gate. He shuffled around and looked toward her, she was a young girl with long black hair. She seemed somehow different to most of the students that came here lately. She was talking to a guy behind her, and when she started moving toward the school, he followed her. That seemed quite odd to Malus, was this guy a bodyguard, maybe she was an important person. Malus didn't socialize much back home, but this place was different, and socializing was a norm here. Deciding an introduction was in order, he lept from his branch and moved toward her. He hit the floor heavy and walked towards her, his long cloak flowing behind him.

Hey there, wait up a second.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CaptainBravo

15Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 10:37 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Suddenly hearing a boys voice lily turns towards where it came from, seeing a boy in a cloak walking towards her she is slightly confused as to why he is in such clothes.
Maybe that’s normal for him
She thinks contently to herself.
Looking at him more closely she notices he has very dark hair and his skin is so pale.
I wonder if he eats properly
She thinks, her eyes finding his.
Noticing they are different colours she continues to look in them.
Smiling sweetly and opening her mouth to speak her view of the boy is obscured by the silent man.
Stepping to the side of the silent man she smiles once more and addresses the boy in a sweet tone.
Hello, can I help you?

16Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 10:58 am

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Malus looks at the strange bodyguard, then looks at the girl who is now peeking at him from around the gurad. She had brown eyes and from what Malus could tell she was 5' 3”, probably less. She was wearing the schools uniform, it suited her well, and it was clean and neat, unlike some of the stupid and messy creatures that regularly come here. This girl, he had not seen before, and Malus was sure he knew most of the students. She was wearing a bracelet on her right wrist, the markings on it looked familiar to the inscriptions the Elders use back in Kabal, but it must be a coincidence.

He looked towards the girl, she was staring at his eyes. A usual effect he had on people. She then smiled at him and said hello.

Um... Hey, you new here? I thought i knew everyone here, but i guess i missed you. I don't know how though, you seem to be on another level to most of the trash here.

He returned her smile.

17Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 10:59 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

After drinking half the small keg to herself and some of her stew, Yuviel notices a random guy walking up and sitting down, only after sitting does he decide to ask if it’s okay.
Checking him over, Yuviel decides to play it safe.

You have some nerve sitting down then asking, who were you again?

Yuviel doesn’t take lightly to the intruder and continues eating her meal – despite the random person sitting opposite her, she takes little notice of any strange looks she gets whilst finishing her unusual meal.

Hearing the reply from the strange person…

If you’ll excuse me Michael – I’ll be heading to class, I don’t want to miss the 2nd session.
Putting her gloves back on and her hat back onto her head, tilted forward – Yuviel begins to walk to the exit and towards class 4F.

18Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 11:09 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Still looking in his eyes without breaking contact for a second she smiles widely at him.
I’ve just transferred here
Tilting her head to the side a little she continues to smile and look him in the eyes and in a cheerful voice says
I’m Lillian but you can call me Lily if you want. It’s nice to meet you.
Point at herself, she steps out more from behind the silent man.

19Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 12:20 pm

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Malus wondered what the big deal with his eyes were. But then, it was normal for his kind to have these sorts of eyes. His kind being Druchii assassins.

This silent guard kept getting in the way, and it was starting to tick Malus off, but he didn't let it show, first impressions were everything in this culture. Also this guy could be annoying and getting into a fight would be troublesome, especially on a nice day like this. Warm sun and a beautiful girl was a good combo.

Lily huh? Nice to meet you, i'm Malus, and I... well... "work" here. But most of the time i hang out in that tree...

He pointed towards the tree he'd just come from

...It's my little home from home. Anyway, keep out of trouble while you're outside the school building, and you won't have to deal with me too much.

He smiled at her. He couldn't help but notice that she seemed rather cheerful. And especially on the first day of school.

Heh. By the way, why're you so happy to be at school? Or am i being mislead?

20Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 12:39 pm

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Malus, what an interesting name.
Lily says with a thoughtful smile.
As he points to his favourite tree lily looks round him to see which one he is pointing at.
Maybe sitting in that tree is comfy.
She thinks to herself.
Politely she waits till he has finished speaking before answering.
I like learning and this is a new experience for me. I get to make a lot of new friends. And I would never mislead anyone, that’s not a nice thing to do. So you said you work here, What is your job? Is it fun?
She asks kindly.
Ah, I hope I didn’t ask too much. I don’t mean to be rude if you don’t want to answer me you don’t have to.
Lily says in a rushed manner after realising she may have asked to much.

21Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 12:48 pm

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

A new experience? You've never been to school before then? And i'm technically the Groundskeeper, but it's too much work. So basically i just laze around and if i see someone doing something i pound on them and throw them back inside the school. It's real fun.

He smiled at the thought of the last kid that he found on the roof, smoking. He accidentally knocked him unconcious, and so left him on the roof and ran away. The he started laughing...

Hahaha... ah, Bwahahahaha... Those kids, so funny...

*cough cough*

Sorry to be weird, but my "job" is most enjoyable for me. And i'd rather not have to be mean to such a pretty girl like you, so stay in class, ok?

He ran a hand through his hair whilst looking into the distant sky and gripped on his sword, he wished he could use his sword again, but these kids would die, phsyical abuse would have to do for now. Then looked back at Lily and smiled.

By the way, who's the goon?

He said, nodding at the silent guard.

22Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 1:06 pm

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

He happens to be someone who works for my fiancés family, he was instructed to drive me to school today.
Lily says looking up at the silent man.
He doesn’t talk to me, I don’t really think he’s supposed to.
Lily smiles an innocent smile at Malus.

23Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 1:13 pm

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

Fiancé? You're a bit young for that sort of thing aren't you? Or is this another custom that i've missed?

Malus gave a puzzeled look, and wondered if kids this young really got married. Cause that'd be some heavy stuff right there. He couldn't talk from experience, never having the time to settle down, but he assumed that marriage would be a big burdon. An overall pointless action in his mind.

He then looked at the guard and raised an eyebrow...

If he's a driver, why is he following you into school? Is he stalking you?

He poked the guy in the arm with the scabbard of his sword, and then watched for a reaction. This guy was a weird one.

24Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 1:26 pm

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

It’s just an arranged marriage, I don’t really know my fiancé either. But people in the house were always saying he’s strong so I suppose that’s good.
Lily says smiling.
I’m to young to get married right now anyway.
Lily watches Malus poke the silent man.
I don’t think he’s stalking me I think he’s trying to make sure I’m here safe. I’m sure the elders would have his head if he messed up
Lily says absent mindedly with a smile.
The silent man doesn’t move after being poked just stands there trying to keep some distance between malus and lily.

25Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o February 26th 2010, 3:11 pm

Captain Bravo

Captain Bravo

He looked at Lily and raised his eyebrow...

Just an arranged arranged marriage she says calmly. Heh, doesn't it annoy you to be thrown, against your will, into a major relationship with someone you don't even know? He could be a complete tool. And these Elders? They like your parents parents or something?

From where he came from, the Elders were the wisest of Druchii who wielded great power. He assumed that in this case it probably wasn't the same, but if there was someone with alot of magic, maybe they could get him home.

He turned his attention back to the silent man while he awaited the answers to his questions, he poked at the silent man again, intrigued by his lack of reaction.

My conclusion, this guy is weird.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum