Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 Months go by, SS - or is it?

+2
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 18]

2763 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 6:42 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya continued writing, then looked down at the other question then was asked a question herself.

uhm, actually now that you mention it, on Christmas eve do you think you help me with getting a Christmas tree.

She looked back down on the paper then back up again

also, was there anything you wanted to happen for the party… that’s reasonable of course..

2773 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 6:55 am

Toliris

Toliris

At her request Michael said.

I guess I could help you get a tree... its not like it will be much of a problem compared to whats been going on lately.

But to her question he just said.

As long as something crazy doesnt happen I dont mind.

2783 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 7:19 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya wrote down what she could on the form then put it at the back of the pile on her clipboard then sighed

I have to admit I rather it just be a nice enjoyable party… I hope nothing bad happens… cause its my head if it does.

Setting the clipboard down, she looked around the room a bit then stood up and paced a bit then sat down

so, Michael do you know what’s been going on, I keep hearing people talk about other people going missing and I was wondering if you heard anything from the head or what not… there’s so much chaos going on recently and it seems its getting more and more dangerous

2793 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 7:25 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander smiled when she told him they would probably have a boy and a girl. If they will inherit their mother's nature, there would be a lot of sleepless nights ahead of them but he felt really happy about it, that one wonderful news filled him completely last night...

Getting the hint when Yuviel asked him where would they go Alex took her hand into his and started walking outside. Going through the filled cantina he remembered he would need to find his jacket he left somewhere last night.

He stopped Yuviel and told her that he needs to find it because he left all his money in it. With that the two of them slowly walked around the school grounds, holding hands and looking happier than ever together.

Alexander retraced his steps and finally found his jacket under the tree. The jacket was torn, dirty and bloodied but he found the pouch with gold coins in it, nothing missing. Smiling he went back to Yuviel who started dragging him towards the library.

They reached the library and managed to sneak into the room they used yesterday, unnoticed. Locking the door behind them Yuviel sat down at the table and continued reading the book from yesterday. He followed her lead but this time he sat down next to her.

At that moment the pirate ghost reappeared behind them and looked at them, it poked Alex in the back and when he turned around he noticed the ghost was carrying the chessboard. Alex let out a small laugh and turned back to Yuviel, kissing her cheek and telling her;

...I'll join you back in a moment hun~

Alex stood up and walked over to the other side of the table where him and the ghost wouldn't bother Yuviel's self study.

The battle between the ghost and Alexander was epicly long and it was surely a battle that would one day become a legend but in the end Alexander lost. Patting the ghost on his ethereal back as he stood up, Alex left him to pick up the pieces...the ghost had all the time in the world after all.

Going back to Yuviel he had to make up for the lack of attention, sitting next to her Alex took the book she held and placed it down on the table, pulling her to him as he hugged her.

Staying close to each other Alexander tried to talk with Yuviel on vampiric, informal, but the "talking" was mostly her correcting him and teaching him how to make proper sentences and pronounce words. He learned fast but he mostly had fun, most fun he ever had in a long time.

As time passed Alex thought they could use a break, he needed it more than her though. He leaned in and kissed her, slowly and passionately. Kissing Yuviel he unbuttoned the first couple of buttons on her shirt and pulled out the blood bag she was hiding in there, not wanting it to burst.

Noticing how her eyes followed the blood bag he put on the table. Alex gently held her chin and turned her cute face back to him, curiously asking her;

...you said you want to turn me....but when will you do it?

He smiled slightly as he finished his question, trying not to make her feel pressured, he was merely curious about it.

2803 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 7:54 am

Toliris

Toliris

Her next question took him slightly by surprise but he took a serious tone and said.

I guess You deserve to know.... whats going on is... theres appears to be a large number of ghouls and vampires alike somewhere in the city... we have linked a number is disapearances to them.. and last night I saved two girls from being fully turned and they are in this dorm right now and thats basicly it... I will no doubt be sent in at some point to clear them out but until then its seems we are to observe only.

Sighing and leaning back in the chair and looking up to the roof he could still feel the venom moving through his veins.

2813 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 8:12 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya put a hand over her mouth for a second and looked down her mind wandering to her thoughts a bit, thinking to herself

so maybe it was her…

She looked back at Michael moving her hand away from her mouth so she could talk, she had a slight moment of déjà vu but couldn’t figure out why.

Michael, I’m going to take it that the head is sending you on this “important” mission… but why by yourself.. that’s not safe at all

She sighed and looked to the floor.

2823 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 8:18 am

Toliris

Toliris

He shruged at what she said it almost sounded like she was concerned but he said.

A few hundred vampires? Nothing I cant handle and I doubt im gonna go alone someone always ends up joining me along the way.

He smiled as he said this memories of his first meeting with Lily came flooding back to him then looked back to Aiya and said.

But if you ever have the need to leave the school grounds at night watch yourself these things dont care what you are they will just go after you anyway.

2833 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 8:30 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya gave him the look as if he hit a nerve somewhere… she glared for a second then sat back in her chair taking a deep breath

warning here and warning there… I swear everyone’s first impression is that I cant defend myself or should be wary of every little thing, I’m sick of it.

She took another deep breath and calmed herself down then stood up

well lets see, if you see Bruno, Alexander, Yuviel, let them know to find me… I gotta get info from them too.. I think I’m going to head to the library and start working on my next task…

She took a moment to collect her things just in case Michael wanted to say something.

2843 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 8:34 am

Toliris

Toliris

Sighing as Aiya seemed offended he said.

If you can or cant defend yourself im not actualy bothered just take the warning for what it is a warning but hey ignore it if you enjoy the idea of a horde of vampires enjoying you for their dinner.

He then took a moment and said.

But if I see them I will tell them for you.

2853 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 8:45 am

Svings

Svings

As Bruno stood in the middle of the flames he sees something he thought impossible. A demonic figure is walking right through them, arriving near him the person who he know knows is Michael by what he yells out he stands there paralyzed being unable to move. Next thing he knows he sees Michael's punch heading for him but doesn't even try to avert it and falls unconscious.

After a good nights sleep he wakes up in his bed. Getting up slowly into a sitting position he covers his mouth with his right hand while yawing and thinks still somewhat sleepy and with a major headache.

What happened...Last thing I remember I couldn't control the silver flame and it started to consume everything then Michael showed up and walked right trough them and punched me...How's that even possible?Also...why am I on my bed!?

Lowering his right hand and getting up he realizes he is still in his half form and now fully awake sighs and puts magic into his pendant activating the seal making him human again. Feeling a sudden breeze trough the room he turns around and notices the huge hole on the wall leading outside and thinks.

Ahhhh...I'll take care of that later...

Now wearing the clothes from the previous night and in his human form he feels his mouth very dry and quickly changing into his uniform walks out of the door locking it on his way out. Heading towards the exit he see's Michael and Aiya talking and stops with a shocked look on his face while lowering his head.

Bringing his head up a a determined look appears on his face as he looks at Michael and says.

About last night...Thank you if you didn't show up I don't know what might have happened...

2863 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 8:49 am

Toliris

Toliris

Looking around as a voice he recognised came from behind him it was the dragonboy and in responce he said.

Well i know what would have happened.... the city would have been consumed so whatever you did dont do it again.... and your welcome.... I guess.

Stoping for a second and he then said.

Ohhh ye Aiya was look for ya.... ohh what a coincidence shes right here.

Laughing as he said this he moved himself to a laying down position on the couch listening to the two others.

2873 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 8:58 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya sighs and looks up at her composure broke again but this time the frustration turned to anger as she walked to him socked him in the stomach and grabbed him by the collar and threw him onto the couch, all with her left hand her voice almost a yell at first then tones down

you BAKA!, if you ever do anything so damn stupid again ill kill you myself… now your going to sit there and listen cause I want this out of the way… first of all, are you allergic to any type of foods and is there anything reasonable you want out of this Christmas party…suggestions and such…

Aiya stood there, tapping her foot and tapping the pen against the clipboard impatiently.

2883 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 9:14 am

Svings

Svings

Hearing Michael's response he is about to ask how he got trough the flames when he mentions Aiya. Next thing he knows he is punched in the stomach and thrown on the couch and she starts yelling at him while he thinks.

Ugh...Not gonna lie, that hurt.

Afterwards he starts listening to her more closely and when she mentions the Christmas party he remembers she is in charge of it and says with a spaced out expression while looking at her but averting meeting her eyes directly.

Allergies humm...nothing that can be found on earth so no problem there as for the party...Only thing I can think of is make try to make it fun for everyone...Now if you'll excuse me I have to go take care of some stuff,If you need any help tell me later in class...

with this he gets up form the couch and with his hands in his pockets and his head tilted down he walks out of the spirit dorms and heads towards the cantina. Arriving on it he passes in front of the line which is something very rare for him to do and just asks for a bottle of water and some bread and grabbing the two proceeds to sit down at a table alone while drinking out of the bottle his head filled with thoughts form last night.

2893 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 9:30 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya watched Bruno walk away after answering her questions, she almost didn’t care she was still frustrated and she didn’t notice that she had bent her pen which now looked like a miniature boomerang. After a moment it popped out of existence as she bowed to Michael then walked to her room, opening the door and grabbing the tube, she set the clipboard on her bed. Grabbing her cloak she put it on and made her way out of the dorms, not even thinking about going to class she started towards the library. Walking by a couple of girls chatting in the courtyard she heard her name and decided to listen in while staying out of line of sight.

Girl1
hey did you hear, they closed down the kendou club.

Girl2
what, why? Those cops don’t have any reason to close down a club

Girl1
yeah, I heard that only like two members are left, the captain transferred schools and the co-captain Aiya is one of the only two left, I heard most of them went missing and haven’t been heard from, there are even rumors of them being dead.

Girl2
God that’s scary, I hope everything ends well

Aiya sighed and slowly walked to the clubroom, noticing it was sealed off, an officer guarding the door, aiya made sure not to go any closer as she turned and started heading to the library her mind on the conversation.

why do I feel like a target is being placed on my head now…

Reaching the library she looked around, she really didn’t want to be interrupted but it was a public area. Heading to a table that wasn’t hidden at all she sat down and put the tube down on the table, removing the bow from it.

2903 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 10:40 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Wondering through the school with her hand held made her feel quite embarrassed but at the same time happy, she couldn’t explain it all but she just kept it going, it was the first time in ages she felt light, like she could fly around the world (she could, but that isn’t the point).

After the money had been found safe, they headed onwards to the library as Alexander planned and Yuviel hinted at – which made her feel much happier than she already was to the point she couldn’t hold back her smiling.

Entering the room she usually uses to self-study, she started reading before Alexander had a chance … the ghost offered a game of chess to which he accepted. Loosing the game didn’t bother Yuviel, she had managed to complete a few more chapters and even picked up some amusing phrases she’ll likely put to good use.

Just as she was going to start the next segment, Alexander robbed her of the book and returned the loss with the gain of a hug, much to her surprise – he had finally began trying to learn from her – which he was constantly corrected over and over, but they were both having fun learning the language together, even if his progress was much slower than her own.

Time passes to 09:30…

Alexander made the usual I’m tired and I need a break routine, but this time he changed it… he snuck in a kiss and even managed to unbutton her shirt – stealing her snack she was saving, annoyed at the whole act he then asked something she wasn’t expecting…

When I’m ready… and you need to be ready too … you forget, we normally turn to ash in sunlight…

Giving off the obvious sound that she was annoyed, she grabbed the blood bag and put it back into her cleavage, doing up the buttons quite quickly…

I’ll even do the rune for you, if you need it somewhere special…

Yuviel decided to take one of the blood bags in Alexander’s pocket and began drinking it, feeling more and more needing… she took the other three out and finished them before realising she’d just eaten most of her snacks without thinking…

Ah~ ! Curse these cravings… this is only going to get worse

Playfully biting her lip…

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

2913 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 11:20 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander felt sorry again for annoying her, not sure what to do but she helped him...taking the blood bags off him she started feeding again.

While she was feeding, everything she said clicked into place in Alex's head. Yet again she was completely right, he would need the rune and also he would need his own repaired...again. It shouldn't be a problem at all, when she bites him she will know what he knows.

Smiling a little at his own stupidity for a moment he saw she has finished feeding and was still annoyed but it looked like it wasn't at him this time.

Alexander pulled himself closer to her again and hugged her, leaning his head on hers and his hand gently resting on her stomach again, saying softly;

..you're not eating just for yourself any more..it's only natural....

Hoping he managed to comfort her at least a bit Alex pulled away slowly. He needed her help now, to work out a plan with the ink again.

Alexander took off his jacket and placed her behind him, unbuttoning his shirt Alex said to Yuviel calmly;

..hun~...I need you to look at my back and tell me how much damage there is....you're the one who will be doing it for me this time after all..

Giving her a brief smile he pulled his shirt off and turned his back to her, waiting for her to examine it.

2923 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 12:04 pm

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya stood up and took her cloak off, setting it on her chair as she started searching the library for certain books after collecting a bunch of old random history books and some other random subjects she started digging through them at a pretty fast pace. A librarian stopping by to ask her why she wasn’t in class but aiya gave her a look that pretty much said “don’t bother me” and the library gave up and walked off.

After the first two books were scanned and searched through not so thoroughly she sighed and moved them off to the side and picked up the tube and opened it slowly. She saw one noticeable object but didn’t see the things at the bottom. Shaking it a bit she dumped the contents on the table. The first and largest item was a rolled up cloth of sorts, or possibly a really old parchment. It was tied with an old string.

The second item to fall out afterwards was a small book it seemed to have at least 10-15 pages and was no bigger than palm of her hand. Curious she picked it up and set the tube down, a little bit of a rattle happened when she set it down but was more curious about the book.

Opening the book she noticed it was a small picture album of sorts. Looking at the first picture she gasped a bit and dropped the book the picture was old but she remembered it well. The picture showed her as a little girl before her accident, she had medium length redish brown hair and her eyes were the same emerald green color. The picture was of her outside her house sitting on the lap of a teenage looking young man with short spiky navy blue hair wearing a formal looking outfit and they looked to be related a bit.

Aiya’s mind started racing, she couldn’t figure out what was going on, taking one of the history books she looked for a specific event, flipping from page to page scanning everything faster and faster then stopped. She completely had forgotten her heritage and was looking for the wrong event. Going to the back of the book she looked through the index until she found what she was looking for.

She put a hand over her mouth to muffle the sound she made so the librarian wouldn’t bother her some more she sobbed a bit thinking to herself.

I should have known… certain things were familiar, other things were different but that’s what happens when this much time passes, what is this scroll thing, why did the head have it… what of my family

Grabbing the scroll she untied it, unwrapping it and laying it as flat as she could on the table. After careful inspection she noticed it was a family tree of sorts. Looking down it she tried to find at least her parents name, which only took a moment to find. Looking closer she looked at the date, she already knew about her parent’s death but not much about the rest of her family.

Looking down a little bit further she looked for her name, it was odd to her, her name didn’t have a death date on it. She always expected that they would just declare her dead, they had no evidence of her being alive after the accident, or at least with her own knowledge. Her name was at the far right, looking from right to left she looked at the names of her sister’s, all of them which she found were deceased.

But at the far left she found the name of her oldest sibling and her only brother. After looking away from the paper a couple of times she noticed that he was still alive and hopefully well. She moved her head away as the tears rolled down her cheek as she covered her face a bit trying to keep her composure. Her mind going back to memories of the past.

I’m home, but I don’t know how to feel, I don’t know if my brother will even remember me, if I can even locate him that is. What do I do… what do I do..

She rolled up the family tree and retied it carefully then dumped the last of the contents out of the tube which consisted of a locket that she opened and on one side she saw a picture of her mother and father, and the other a picture of her older brother she sighed a bit then closed it then she put it around her neck but tucked it under her shirt so it wasn’t completely noticeable.

The last item was a ring, it had a small note attached to it which read -
Ev ouin naytehk drec drah oui'ja vehymmo lusa pylg rusa. vydran dumt sa du gaab drec lummaldeuh uv drehkc zicd eh lyca oui lusa pylg cu oui ghuf ouin rusa ev oui ghuf du lusa caynlrehk vun ed un ev ed zicd vehtc oui e fecr oui milg

Translation - If your reading this then you've finally come back home. father told me to keep this collection of things just in case you come back so you know your home if you know to come searching for it or if it just finds you i wish you luck

Aiya put the ring back into the tube along with the scroll but left the photo album out as she flipped to the next page, it was a picture of her sitting on her fathers lap reading a book. She smiled a bit but didn’t want to look at the rest of the pictures yet she put the book back in the case. Her mind was still in a jumbled mess she sighed as she thought to herself

How long have I been gone, its been so long but I don’t know where to start with this anymore.

The shock finally hit her full force as she sobbed quietly, laying her head down on the table but not on the books she didn’t want to move, she couldn’t focus on what was going on around her, she ignored all of her senses including the semi-alarm at the nearby power near her.

2933 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 12:12 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Being comforted by Alexander about her increased eating habits made her feel a little better, and the dunce finally got what she was trying to say about not turning him yet – then he moved her around and began removing his clothing, this seemed quite strange – usually he’d remove her clothing first… but that wasn’t the intention this time.

Being shown the wound on his back, Yuviel pulled Alexander onto her lap and moved herself up a little, hugging him with her legs – whilst he was forcefully made to sit on the edge of the seat… this plan was backfiring, so Yuviel pushed the books on the table aside carefully, making sure she wouldn’t lose place – and moved over so she could abuse him more.

Wetting her finger, she ran it down the scar gently; enough to get his attention. She mapped the whole scar from the right shoulder to the left kidney – she then extended her tongue and mapped it more playfully… finishing her mild torture, her legs preventing Alexander moving anywhere (Take note, she’s full of blood).

Putting her finger in her mouth (left hand) and biting it enough to draw some blood, Yuviel managed to shove it in his mouth, whilst her right hand was playing somewhere else… her chest carefully resting on his back.

Just relax… and no, I need to limit how often you put that in me… Soon they’ll bite it off ~giggle~

Yuviel was having fun teasing Alexander, wondering if he’ll let her continue… or if he’ll need to go change his attire again.

2943 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 12:34 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

Once Alexander took of his shirt and waited for her to examine the damage, he got way more than he asked for. In only a few minutes she got him breathing heavily again but then what she said and giggled about made him laugh a bit, it was a bitter sweet feeling...knowing about it that is.

Once the pirate ghost saw what was going he quickly made his way out, disappearing in one of the walls. While she was keeping him locked in spot and entertained Yuviel placed a finger in his mouth, surprising him at first but then he felt her blood filling his mouth.

Slowly sucking her finger, Alex placed his hands on her legs and slowly started running up them until he reached the edge of her shirt skirt. If he couldn't make love to her, it didn't mean he couldn't repay her at all. Stretching his hand even further back he sneaked in his right hand under her skirt, reaching those white stripped pantsu...and getting a few deeper breaths out of Yuviel behind him.

At that point Alexander was quite glad that the doors of the room were locked because he wondered if Yuviel was going to play along and let him out of her grip...or would he, feeling her blood take effect, have to take another position by surprise.

2953 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 11:37 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Enjoying the moment, Alexander seemed to be making his own advances on her body – enjoying it more and more to the point her new underwear was about to get ruined… Yuviel’s hands were moving faster to the point where she couldn’t keep them off Alexander at all… she had managed to make him release, but before she could receive the same treatment…

The roo~mm…

Yuviel’s grip around Alexander with her legs ceased, her arms went limp and her chest and head were now on Alexander’s back pushing onto him without restraint – Yuviel had fainted, but still breathing heavily.

2963 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 1:22 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander stopped moving for a moment, feeling her body leaning completely on his. Thankfully he managed not to mess up his pants so quickly zipping them up he turned around and embraced Yuviel, not letting her slip down or fall.

...silly girl..

He said, smiling at her face that was sleeping safely in his hands. Listening to her Alexander started walking out, unlocking the door and leaving them unlocked for now, just closing them.

Soon they were in the spirit dorms and in their room where Alex was carefully placing Yuviel on the bed. Sitting next to her on the edge of the bed he was gently stroking her face. Knowing that they will have to cut down on being intimate if she tires so fast.

Kneeling on the bed now, turned towards her, Alex started removing her coat. Pulling it away under her he undid her tie and placed in on the other side of the bed together with the coat. While he was there he took off her heavy boots and put them down on the floor next to the bed. Undressing her like this was much harder than it looked, but she could sleep comfortably now.

Alexander stood up and pulled the quilt over her, tucking her in and leaning in he kissed her cheek. Turning around he walked over to their desk and put the pouch with the coins inside it.

Letting Yuviel get her rest, Alexander had a lot of things to do in the meantime. Leaving the room and closing the door quietly he started going towards his own room but passing the living room he noticed Michael laying down on the couch.

Letting out a sigh he turned and walked up to him, standing above the couch and looking down at Michael he said seriously but calmly;

..hey man. I'm sorry about what happened yesterday.....you must understand how it..was...

Last edited by Xanndros on May 20th 2010, 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

2973 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 1:32 am

Toliris

Toliris

Enjoying the few moments of peace he had for himself he just lay on the couch quietly as people moved around him until someone else want to speak to him a voice he knew. Looking up he saw Alex and he was telling him he was sorry to which Michael said.

Well its a little disheartening that you thought so little of me that you would think of such a thing between me and her but... I guess sometimes we just do crazy thing dont we...

Looking back to the ceiling Michael just sighed and went on to say.

So anything exciting going on in your little world?

2983 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 1:41 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Still standing above Michael listening to him saying, Alex felt a bit relieved knowing that there's no grudge between them any more.

Sitting down on the table in front of the couch Alex wondered where to begin, with answering Michael's question. Probably with the happiest news, smiling widely;

..I'm-I'm going to be a...father..

It felt really strange saying that, feeling happy and proud at the same time. But getting himself caught in thoughts he quickly continued;

...but keep it to yourself for now, you know....anyway, are you up to much? I've got some things to do...wanna come along?

2993 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 1:45 am

Toliris

Toliris

A father? Hey good for you I would love to say I didnt know but sometimes its beyond me not to notice stuff...

As Alex continued he mentioned somethings he needed to do and curiously Michael said.

Depends what things are we talking about? This isnt gonna be like that last time you asked me to do something is it?

Another memory of Lily flashed through his mind and for a moment Michael smiled.

3003 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 1:53 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Hearing him say that stinged a bit but Alexander let it slide, it was nothing to worry about now. Suppressing a laugh when Michael asked him if the job would be the same as before, Alex just smiled and said;

...it will be exactly the same!

Knowing that he can't go to his room now and inspect the silver plates with a demon nearby, Alex just waited for his response.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum