Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 Months go by, SS - or is it?

+2
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 18]

2513 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 18th 2010, 4:19 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Enjoying the kissing, maybe a little too much – she put her hand back to where it was as she continued … only to break away, realising she was going to tell him something.

N-no! … I need to tell you something else… mm~ … I mean it!…

pulling herself off, licking her lips in the process;

I … want … you … I want… you to … become mine … to turn you.

Yuviel’s head fell back into Alexander’s chest, not letting him see her face – fearing a scolding or rejection.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

2523 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 18th 2010, 4:29 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya was handed the bottle and she looked at it for a moment then sniffed, it was strong enough to kill her sense of smell for a moment.. but the smell was familiar in a way. she walked over to the counter in michaels room and set back down without drinking it talking loud enough for michael to hear but not to be loud enough to disturb anyone else..

michael.. i think ill pass.. if thats what i think it is, its only going to make my night worse...

she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her then made her way out of the dorms, heading to the cantina slowly, her mind wandering through her memories.. she noticed a blank space in her memories almost as if she forgot a huge chunk of her journey all of a sudden.

shrugging it off she entered the cantina, heading to the kitchen in the back, she found some leftover chicken soup which she got herself a bowl of it and went back to the main area sitting at a table. being the only one in the cantina was an odd feeling but she got over after a bit, her mind wandering to battle earlier as she ate.

2533 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 18th 2010, 5:11 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander was a bit surprised by Yuviel's behaviour, it looked like she was fighting with herself to keep in control and not give in to her desire, it made him smile, seeing as he was not alone with the same problem.

What came then he didn't expect at all, same as the first news she told him tonight. She wanted to turn him, bring him even closer to herself and helping him get rid of the mortal shell that would eventually bring him apart from her, and not just her now...

Alexander smiled, staring at the ceiling, speechless for the moment, gently patting Yuviel's head, feeling her soft hair run down through his fingers as he did so.

She must have feared he would say no or become angry at her because of what she did to him last time but Alexander felt non of that. He was well aware of what her bite would bring but he was prepared to take all of it, he was prepared to do so a long time ago.

Pushing himself up in a sitting position he raised Yuviel with him as well, seeing her worried face in front of him. Alex smiled, raising his hand, and caressed her cheek, leaning in he kissed her again, softly and slowly, wrapping his hands around as their tongues wrapped around each other and as her wings wrapped around them again.

After getting lost in time and space, Alex pulled away slowly, smiling the whole time and looking into Yuviel's bright red eyes.

in vampric wrote:..I love you...

He said slowly, he knew that he would get to use that phrase soon enough and now he did. Thinking back a bit, Alex said calmly, not breaking the eye contact;

...I was always yours, ever since that day I waited for this...to be even closer to..you..

As he stopped talking Alex pulled her closer to him, placing his head next to her and keeping her body close to his. He didn't know if she would bite him now but he patiently waited for her move, hoping she knew that he wouldn't mind even if she ripped a piece off of him right now.

2543 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 18th 2010, 5:30 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Being patted made Yuviel feel much better, knowing he was at the very least unbothered by her selfish request; being moved upwards into a sitting position – Yuviel felt a little unsure again – having her cheek caressed with a kiss following… tongue and wing wrapping around their respective targets.

Being told those words in her native tongue made her considerably more embarrassed to the point where lust was written all over her face mixed in with noticeable shaking – Alexander offering himself to her there and then made her feel quite unsure though… it wasn’t time she was thinking.

Enjoying the hug a little too much, her fangs extruded only for her to stop after several licks, realising what she was about to do…

S-stop me… I-we… Too soon…

Yuviel couldn’t help herself as the aura around her became heavier and denser, a conflict of interests could be heard and felt for those in the local area.

2553 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 18th 2010, 5:44 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander shivered at the warm and cold sensation when her tongue licked his skin, preparing for it... but then she muttered something that pulled him back to his senses. She was not yet ready for it...and neither was he.

Alex quickly pulled away from her, holding her shoulders gently but ready to put force behind it if needed, even using his runes. He knew well that once she drank his blood she would know his memories, especially the recent ones...that was something he did not want her to find out that way.

Smiling at Yuviel, Alex spoke softly, making it obvious that what he was about to say was hard for him, as well as keeping himself from giving to his desire to get bitten by her;

..th-there's something I need to tell you as well before we do this...

Alexander tried to keep his smile up to somehow lessen the effect of his words, make her more at ease as well as he asked;

...can you hear me out?

2563 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 18th 2010, 5:52 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Being pushed back was enough for Yuviel to get a grip of herself, Alexander’s naked body glowing from the use of his runes to make sure – she knew she could if she wanted, but she didn’t … hearing he had to say something more – Yuviel decided they needed a change of scenery.

Taking off her Bra, Yuviel jumped and mounted Alexander with her fangs still showing – wrapping her legs around him as well as her tail and wings… but letting him keep the use of his arms and legs.

Take me to the showers, I need to warm up… Mm~

Yuviel fit herself into Alexander quite nicely, making it quite hard for Alexander to do what she asked – but she wasn’t going anywhere.

I’ll listen to your regrets, Alex…

Bouncing slightly, to make sure she was comfortable for the trip.

2573 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 18th 2010, 6:06 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya finished eating and then got up and left the cantina, feeling a bit better. the outside air for once despite the cold felt good. passing through the courtyard a gust of wind passed by causing her to shiver. when she reached the dorms she saw the familiar face again, waving, the person ducked back into their room. aiya sighed and walked into her room thinking to herself

was that mia-chan... it couldnt be

she sat on her bed then decided she would try and sleep again, laying down she didnt bother covering up because of the cloak, using it as a blanket she drifted back to sleep.

2583 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 18th 2010, 7:39 am

Toliris

Toliris

As Aiya left the room leaving the bottle behind he shruged and downed the whole thing in one go enjoying the taste he found it strange something like this caused so much fear and concern in others but not caring much he grabbed the other two bottles and placed them in the fridge which was actualy empty as neither he nor Lily never seemed to want to cook so nothing was ever placed in the fridge and doing the same with the whiskey bottles. Michael then made his way back to the bed lying down onto of the covers and looked to his side sighing and then looking back up to the ceiling not liking the feeling of being alone.

2593 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 18th 2010, 8:36 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alex caught Yuviel with ease seeing as his runes were activated, he let out a small laugh as she adjusted herself on him, loosing the last bits of clothing she had on herself in the process.

Holding her Alexander started walking out, knowing that if someone passes by now they'll be quite a sight but he didn't care at all, his mind was fighting on two fronts at the moment.

Firstly he was trying to keep himself away from stopping and giving in to his desires of taking Yuviel right there. But that was just the easy part of his dilemmas.

What caused the most problems for him was how to explain what he did this night in order to secure a future for her and himself, but it had to be said and he wasn't going to back down now after all the things she confessed to him tonight that must have been hard for her as well.

Alexander entered the bathrooms still carrying Yuviel, ignoring anyone that might be in their way at that point he stopped in front of the showers and let Yuviel down.

Slowly pulling her inside the cabin Alex watched as her wings retracted back, it amazed him every time he saw it. Letting the hot water run over them Alex felt his boxers fall down but he didn't mind nor care, he pulled Yuviel closer and wrapped his hands around her as the warm water ran over them.

Feeling her next to him helped him more than he hoped for. Alex started talking slowly but clearly, explaining everything to Yuviel...from the start, when he got the letter from his clan asking him to come back and do work for them again all the way to tonight's happening where he killed his own father and an old friend...as well as the girl that loved him a long time ago.

..I-I definitely severed all my ties to my clan now...it was probably started by my father because he had ideas of using me again...but I don't care...

Squeezing Yuviel even more to himself Alexander stayed silent for a few moments, listening to the sound of water clashing against their naked bodies. Getting his composure somewhat back Alex tried to smile but honestly said;

..all I need is you...and our kids..

Not giving Yuviel much time to respond to that, mainly because he wanted to get it off his mind as soon as possible, Alexander grabbed the shampoo and started washing Yuviel and himself. Once he was done and once the water cleaned their bodies Alex took Yuviel's hand and lead her out.

Grabbing a towel on his way out, the couple ended back in their room and on the bed. Alexander used the towel to dry Yuviel off, kissing her all over the body once he dried her skin. When he got up to their upper body he realized how selfish he was, not giving her a chance to say anything.

...I'm sorry..

He said in an apologetic tone as he laid down next to her, afraid of what she might say now, keeping his hands somewhat to himself.

2603 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 18th 2010, 11:34 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Being carried around and washed by Alexander, even sharing the shower with him made her happy – and she was more than willing to listen to everything. As he stopped explaining, he attacked Yuviel with Shampoo; dried substances washing out of her hair into the grate of the showers – she was really enjoying the whole experience – the drying off was even more fun until Alexander took on an apologetic tone.

Laying down next to her, he stopped the onslaught of touching and feeling… to which Yuviel sat upright and flapped her wings slightly – drying them off on her own, wrapping the towel around her head she sat there holding onto her knee’s.

I … turned those girls … who moved in, Michael – cured them, mostly… maybe.

Yuviel sat on the bed wondering what Alexander’s next move would be – both of them had spilt their dark secrets, neither knowing which had it worse… Yuviel was almost ready to run off and cry, it could be seen in her facial expressions and eyes.

2613 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 18th 2010, 11:51 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander was quite afraid if she would resent him or be angry at him but much to his surprise she didn't even mention it. Instead she told him something completely different, those girls he saw were actually her victims...

Alexander sat upright as well now and looked at her. She was genuinely sad about it, almost on the edge of crying. He knew how she treated him when it came to that, and he was sure she wouldn't attack girls from this school without a good reason...not his Yuviel, she wouldn't give in to blood-lust.

Pulling himself closer Alex put one of his hands around Yuviel and pulled her head on to his chest, closing the circle with his other hand around her back he held her tightly.

Slowly rocking back and forth Alex tried to calm her down a little bit, but he had to ask how it happened. Speaking slowly and worriedly he said;

...how did it happen?

2623 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 18th 2010, 12:43 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel had her head put into his chest, still somewhat damp but she didn’t care – she started crying a little and explained the whole night – how she wanted to track down the vampires in the town and end them this night… how she found the two girls who were about to be mauled by the horde for blood, and how she had to claim them infront of them to save their lives.

Yuviel then explained how she got them out, and Michael came to save her as he agreed to do it all to the point where he finally got them back to the school and the whole cantina incident.

Yuviel stayed in the same position silent, completely dry by now – awaiting what Alexander had to say to everything…

2633 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 18th 2010, 12:59 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alex listened to Yuviel's story carefully, not missing a word, only moving when he wiped away her tears. The more she talked the more he realized how foolish he was, how badly his emotions took control over him...he would owe Michael an apology.

Once she finished the story Alexander raised her head by the chin and smiled, telling her softly;

...whenever I think I can't love you more than I already do...you prove me wrong..

Finishing his last word Alexander leaned in and kissed her, slowly and deeply, their tongues enveloping around each other as they kept kissing each other.

Alex gently and slowly pushed Yuviel on her back, staying over her he continued kissing her as his right hand slowly moved down her neck...her breasts...her sweet stomach that was carrying their offspring until his hand reached the end...

At that moment he caught himself being lost in passion and stopped moving completely, not wanting to do anything against her will. Pulling his lips away from hers he awaited for her response...

2643 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 18th 2010, 11:14 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Having her tears removed as she spoke, kept her from completely breaking down – as she finished Alexander was more pleased than angry even to the point of starting round 5, to which Yuviel thought she better stop him… she was getting hornier for blood with each round and she was definitely going to start ripping chunks out of him if he tried it again.

Putting her knee up gently, enough to start forcing Alexander up and off – her face was obviously telling him to continue, but she knew she couldn’t…

Mm~ no, I can’t Alexander… I might just have to ~giggle~ eat you up a little earlier than planned if we do this again tonight~

Pulling herself away, still very much in her true form – she begins to finish off drying, again… sitting on the opposite side, finishing that she managed to pull up some underwear before anymore advances could be made… feeling quite tired all of a sudden, Yuviel stopped doing up her bra, it was just sitting in her lap as she started to wobble on the spot.

2653 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 18th 2010, 11:38 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander understood what she told him, and felt glad he stopped when he did, not going too far. Watching her as she was dressing up Alex stood up and walked over to the drawer, yawning on his way, pulling out new boxers and putting them on.

When he turned around he saw Yuviel sitting sleepily, holding the bra in her lap. Walking up to the bed Alex kneeled on it next to her a took the bra from her lap and placed it on bedside table. Smiling back at her sleepy face he said;

...you don't need that when you sleep..be comfortable..

Pushing Yuviel down on the bed Alex laid down next to her, making himself comfortable in one of her wings. Laying down on the side like that he kept his head above her shoulder, his neck nowhere near her mouth, and his hand was gently resting on her stomach. Kissing her naked shoulder briefly, he said;

..let's try to get some rest Yuvi~

2663 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 12:14 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Having the bra taken off her didn’t bother her, infact it would be better for when she slept to have it off for once, it wasn’t like she couldn’t fix any problems that came from sleeping without one – being put down to rest, and Alexander making himself comfortable inside her wings made Yuviel feel more at ease with herself.

His offer was even more tempting to her as her eyes closed, her face was a calm as it had been for weeks.

Time skip to the morning!
- The time is now 8AM.
- Club acitivty has started
- The vampire horde has retreated to the sewers
- Dawn has broken
- The street has had a “gas-explosion”, the north gate isn’t in use for the next day.
- Yuviel has remained asleep the whole time and remained in her true form.
- Council members have entered the school to talk with students of the spirit dorms.

Awakening slowly, Yuviel felt her stomach rumble something violent – Alexander has helped himself to her chest as pillows somehow and he smelt off, dirty little lover she thought to herself.

Wake up, and change those boxers!

Yuviel started to poke Alexander something fierce since she couldn’t move with him like he was, she had to resort to other tactics though, as it seemed that wasn’t working – lowering the boxers, Yuviel began on a different kind of waking up plan.

2673 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 2:17 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander started slowly opening his eyes, seeing nothing but Yuviel's chest in sight and feeling a nice sensation down there... Slightly raising his head Alexander looked down and realized Yuviel's hands were the source of his pleasure and just smiled.

Kissing her neck and slowly driving his tongue down her neck and even slower down to her chest but then he heard her stomach rumble. Alex let off a small laugh and then slowly pulled himself above her before anything came to an end.

He didn't want to put Yuviel through the temptation of biting him again before she wanted to do it on her own, so he just gave her a brief kiss and pulled himself down, stopping half way through and giving a soft kiss to her stomach, pulling her panties down at the same time, letting out a small giggle.

...let's go then..

He said as he stood up from the bed, letting his already lowered boxers fall down to the floor. Alex picked up Yuviel from the bed and started carrying her princess style, peeking through the door and making sure no one was there before leaving the room.

Quickly the two of them ended up in one of the shower cubicles and Alex let the warm water run, carefully and gently washing Yuviel and letting her wash him...amongst other things.

Once they finished having fun and cleaning each other in the shower they returned back to their room, somehow managing not to bump into anyone or get seen on their way, not that it would bother them anyway.

Alex went to the closet first and started picking the clothes he would wear today, finding couple of Yuviel's stuff among his as well. They would have to make some order in their closet soon.

Holding his clothes in one hand and in the other Yuviel's white pantsu with blue stripes, handing them over to her smiling, the expression on his face saying "wear this for me".

2683 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 3:20 am

Toliris

Toliris

When Michael finally awoke he heard the familiar sound of the alarm looking around in a daze he managed to hit the button to stop it after about a minute before pulling himself up into a sitting position and looking to his side almost instictivly looking for Lily his face dropped slightly as he remembered she would be gone for however long she needed. Moving out of his bed and discarding his shirt into a basket filled with dirty clothes he guessed he should take them for washing soon and moved into the bathroom and turned on the bath allowing it to run hot before putting the plug in.

He then left the bath to run for a while opening his window slightly and flash stepping directly to the cantina arriving at the counter quite a few students had arrived already but it didnt bother him but most of them stared at him in nothing but his trousers.

He sighed as he saw the girl from the track team whose nose Lily had broken got up from her table and started to walk towards him as he ordered a large supply of food to fill his fridge with as well as a plate of ham sandwiches recieving the supplies in two big bags and the food on a plate he grabbed the bags in his left hand the food in his right and left before the girl could reach him getting out of sight quickly he flash stepped back to his room closing the window after himself he placed the food in the kitchen and moved back to the bath and turned it off before returning to the kitchen and starting to replace the alcohol in the fridge with all kinds of food.

After spending the next 10 or so minutes doing this he turned to his sandwiches and started to eat one of them taking the plate with him he moved towards the bathroom with it placing it on the side as he started to take off the last of his clothes and slowly lower himself into the bath the familiar sensation of his scars being the first thing that hit him.

2693 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 3:28 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya was up earlier than usual, she wasn’t much of a morning person as is but she got over it soon enough. Getting out of bed slowly she took off the cloak she wore all night and tossed it on her bed, grabbing a set of her school uniform and exited her room. Noticing a door close down the hall as she left her room she shrugged and walked down the hall then to the showers. Noticing that no one was in the area she found an empty cabin and set her clean clothes outside and got undressed.

After cleaning up she turned off the water and grabbed the towel and dried off then wrapped it around herself as she snuck her way back to her room with her clothes, she noticed a folder leaned against the door of her room picking it up she walked into her room and closed the door behind it. Setting the folder on the bed she got dressed then went back to the folder. Opening it and pulled out some forms and a list with a note attached. After scanning the note she looked at the list, only a few names and most of them she knew already. Taking the forms she walks out of her room and walks to the living area, sitting on the couch.

2703 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 5:10 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Being slightly abused back by Alexander was only too much fun, but when he finally woke up properly, she was carried off naked to the showers in his arms – they both shared their fun whilst being in the showers, and for those nearby could definitely be heard.

The dorms seemed strangely quiet considering it was around 8AM with the sun starting to creep out, reaching their little darkened nest in complete darkness – Alexander began to pick out clothing for the pair, Yuviel sitting on the bed feeling only half entertained from earlier noticed a new pair of pantsu she didn’t regonised and Alexander giving her the I want them on you look.

When did you buy those… and where’s the other half of the set?

Yuviel was not content to put them on until she was showed the matching bra, luckily for Alexander it fit like a glove – lucky guess is all Yuviel was thinking…
- Striped pantsu + bra.
- Plated boots
- Short skirt
- 4th year tie
- shirt
- winter coat

Finally dressed and ready, Yuviel decided to give Alexander a treat and unzipped him – making sure he wasn’t going to try anything during class … being content with her snack, Yuviel left him to zip himself back up whilst she licked her lips – heading out of the door…

Are you gonna stand there with it out, or are you going to come with me to the cantina…
I’m still hungry~

Arriving in the cantina, it was strangely full of students early on only just being allowed in as the curfew of the school is in effect until dawn, yet so many people were early – mostly for club activities Yuviel assumes.

Dragging Alexander to the kitchen area, the goblin’s realise who they are and let them at it… not even bothering to stop Yuviel as she broke into the blood storage, seemingly gorging herself ignoring Alexander’s movement – being completely involved in her feeding.

2713 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 5:11 am

Toliris

Toliris

Spending a while washing himself not bothered by how close first classes were he spent a good amount of time in the bath eating his sandwiches and washing at the same time. As he left the bath and grabbed a towel he started to dry himself as he moved to the wardrobe grabbing a fresh set of clothes and putting them on once he had finished drying himself he spent a minute readjusting his tie sighing as he did and then leaving his room and moving to the living area spotting Aiya as he entered he took the couch across from her and said.

Well good morning Aiya lets hope for a quieter day today.

Laughing as he said this he sat on the couch awaiting some kind of response from her.

2723 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 5:29 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya looked up from the form and then heard a familiar voice, she saw Michael sitting across from her. She turned and dug through the forms and found the one with Michael’s name on it. She looked back at him and shrugged a bit

quiet day… well cant get much louder than last night… by the way, are you allergic to any food stuff? I need to know for the party

She created a clipboard and pen so she could fill out the form, if she needed to fill it out.

2733 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 5:32 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander was watching Yuviel feed and then he walked to the back of the kitchen and took out some cookies that looked edible enough. He went back to Yuviel and picked up a bottle of milk on his way back.

Sitting next to her and watching her drink the blood while he nom'd the cookies and milk. Once she finished drinking and looked back at him he came closer and kissed her, putting the blood from the corners of her lips into their kiss.

His hand went from holding her back to her stomach and gently circling around it with his palm, pulling away from the kiss slowly and smiling, he asked her;

...can you feel them already?

2743 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 5:45 am

Toliris

Toliris

At Aiya's question he raised an eyebrow and said.

Allergic.... well I guess.... salt... and if it can be avoided keep silver away from there as well.

His tone was semi-serious for this but he then went back to his normal tone and said.

So do you need help with anything else for this party?

2753 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 19th 2010, 5:51 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Feeding on the blood in the cantina, Yuviel was getting more and more satisfied as she want on … finishing another 10 bags when she’s only meant to have two per meal, she was definitely eating for more than herself – Alexander came over when she had finished only to hug and kiss her, which eventually changed to stroking her stomach.

I can’t fell them… yet… but I can sense them…

Yuviel blushed a little feeling she needed to tell him something else, Yuviel pushed herself up against Alexander and hugged him – whispering in his ear…

They don’t feel the same … I think they are different gender~

Yuviel stopped the hug and looked back at the blood, glaring at the goblins who had come to fix the box and lock it up.

Grabbing 4 more bags, she put them into Alexander’s pockets, keeping a 5th in her own cleavage … buttoning back up she sticks her tongue out.

Secret lessons or normal lessons, Alexander?

Yuviel didn’t feel like going to class, as her voice died down to an unconvincing sound in the middle of the question to him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum