Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 Months go by, SS - or is it?

+2
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 18]

1263 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 3:49 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Being nudged wasn’t something Yuviel could tolerate for long, pulling her head up to find it was Alexander poking her – she glared at him with normal eyes.

What do you want, Alexander.

Yuviel seemed somewhat annoyed with Alexander but just stared at him with half-dazed eyes.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

1273 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 3:52 am

Toliris

Toliris

Putting the cake back on the plate and placing it back on the bedside table he walked over to Lily putting his head on her shoulder and his hands around her waist and said.

Your beautiful but if you feel that way perhaps going out with me on this job will be a good idea and we can go grab something to eat on our way out... something healthier just for you.

He then kissed the base of her neck a few times awaiting her decision.

1283 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 4:01 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Turning around in michaels arms lily put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. Turning back she moved out of his arms, throwing the shirt she had slept in on the floor and going over to the wardrobe pulling out her leather clothes and putting them on, also grabbing another shirt she put her uniform over the top.
Grabbing her boots she picked up her daggers and put them where they needed to be inside them, she then put her boots on and did them up.
Turning to face michael she pointed her finger at him.
healthy food from now on
She said in stern tone.
Smiling after that.
You can explain to me on the way what needs done

1293 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 4:12 am

Toliris

Toliris

Looking down at his shirt he noticed a few of the buttons had been broken from when Lily had ripped it open and moving over to the wardrobe and taking the shirt off he grabbed a spare before moving over to the bed and grabbing his shoes and doing them up he moved next to Lily and she grabbed ahold of his arm as he started to lead her out of the dorms towards the cantina he started to explain what needed to be done.

The head needs us to investigate graffiti outside the school... but the catch is its been done in blood... human and ghoul blood... he wants us to capture and question anyone we find while on patrol and find out the reasons behind it.

As the two reached the cantina it was empty except for the staff who instantly sprang to life moving around awaiting their orders Michael moved over to the counter and said.

So what will it be today?

1303 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 4:26 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander looked at Yuviel that stared at him with an unimpressed look on her face but he wasn't going to back away now. Calmly talking to her he said;

..if you're that sleepy you should lay down somewhere, don't sleep on a desk Yuvi~...

As he said her name Alexander smiled and gently stroked her cheek. The feeling the room they were in was giving off a somewhat romantic vibe, the night was setting down outside and the candles in the room were illuminating the space inside with flickering warm light.

Alex turned towards Yuviel completely and leaned in closer to her, almost whispering to her;

...can I kiss you?

1313 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 4:29 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya was folding up the letter as she saw michael and lillian walking by, her curiousity and mild boredom caused her to stand up. following behind them but a little bit slower, she saw them enter the cantina. she walked to the entrance and then finally behind them, speaking politely and in a cheerful tone

good afternoon you two

she couldnt hide the curiousity that her eyes showed, or maybe the company was all that she wanted. she kept a minor distance, not sure if any more random objects will come flying.

1323 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 4:38 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

I would like...hmm...grilled chicken ceasar salad and new potatos
Lily said and just as she did a voice came from behind them.
Turning around she saw a girl standing behind them, she raised an eyebrow at her.
Shes not one of the track team...
Lily thought to herself looking at the girl from head to toe.
Sighing lily turns away from the girl not interested in the least.

1333 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 4:43 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Not quite understanding what was going on, Yuviel found herself enjoying the stroking sensation of Alexander’s warm hand – Yuviel’s fang’s showed themselves without realising – another craving, great… Yuviel was thinking to herself.

N-no…

Yuviel backed out of her chair and stumbled slightly, managing to get her balance – keeping the blanket around her, it felt nice and warm – she wasn’t letting anyone have it for now.

Sorry Alexander… I’m just not … in the mood for that…

Not really realising it, Yuviel was holding her stomach with one hand and the blanket around her with the other.

Last edited by Lethan on May 12th 2010, 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total

1343 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 4:51 am

Toliris

Toliris

Before he got a chance to order a voice he recognised came from behind him watching as Lily turned and looked at her he said to the one behind the counter.

Just give me whats shes having.

Turning around to see Aiya as Lily turned back to the counter he said.

Good afternoon Aiya... I sent out that announcement you asked for and ive got the student council tell people about it so you should have people before long... and put our names down for it im guessing you as student council head I should show up and hey... it should be fun.

Hearing the staff behind the counter starting to bring out their order he said to Aiya.

Are you having anything? You can eat with us if thats ok... with both of you.

On his last words he looked back at Lily for a moment.

1353 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 5:02 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya shrugged a bit, she wasnt all that hungry but she did order a pot of tea before turning back to michael.

thanks for all your help, but the head set me a letter saying he will finish the rest of the arrangements..

she looked at lillian who had currently had her back turned to her.

its up to lily, i have no say if she doesnt want me around

1363 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 5:25 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander's face suddenly turned from mesmerized happiness to sadness for being rejected the simple pleasure of a kiss with the girl he loved. He kept watching her as she backed away from and spoke in a braking voice.

A small flashback of her fang glittering in the candle light as he stroked her cheek made Alexander stand up and walk towards Yuviel that was holding onto the blanket she was covered with.

Reaching Yuviel he took a hold of her shoulder and kept walking, slowly pushing her back until they reached the wall behind her. Still holding her shoulder he said as he was obviously losing his composure;

...why don't you tell me what's wrong?.... is it my blood? it is pushing you away from me..isn't it?

Placing his head on her shoulder and wrapping his hands around her but afraid to tighten the grip, as if he was holding something extremely fragile in his hands, he continued;

...then please...take it, because I can't go on like this any more..

1373 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 5:44 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Being pushed into the wall and the sudden closeness put Yuviel’s mind into a state of confusion and shock, he then started to get real close with the holding… he still hadn’t figured out why she was pushing him away like she was – a lone tear came from her eyes.

You really are stupid, aren’t you?

Yuviel slipped downwards, out of Alexander’s grip causing him to fall into the wall – Yuviel dropped the blanket and left the umbrella by the door after picking it up – showing she was still caring for him, reminding him it was wet outside.

Don’t follow me.

Unlocking the door – the books and ghost vanished, along with any light in the room – as Yuviel looked back her eyes glowed a bright red and she did not look happy in the slightest.

Walking quickly out of the library, noticing the rain – Yuviel decided to find someone who could get her out of the grounds. Knowing Alexander thinks she can’t get out of the grounds, she’d be safe from him at least until she returns after she’d had time to think alone.

Flash-stepping to the dorms, the smell of Lillian couldn’t be found anywhere recently … leaving the door ajar, Yuviel tried the nurses office only to find it was empty and unsalted for some reason, eventually without issue Yuviel found herself at the cantina of all places – “typical” – thinking to herself, Yuviel opened the door and looked around for Michael, finding Lillian and Aiyariela.

Michael, I don’t care what you’ve got going… but I want out of the grounds as soon as you’re done eating… I need to spend some time, away from everything…

Yuviel was looking around feeling quite insecure and annoyed all at the same time, as well as upset – if she wasn’t a vampire, people looking around would be sure she was hyper active or going through a breakdown… but her voice was that of determination.

1383 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 6:08 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily was about to answer michael when she heard a familiar voice. Turning round instantly and standing infront of michael she narrowed her eyes at yuviel.
Get outside yourself creature
Lily started to bend her leg behind her and reach for her boot.

1393 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 6:17 am

Toliris

Toliris

As Yuviel appeared and Lily stepped to protect Michael he grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her to face him giving her a long kiss and whisper to her.

Thanks you... but I owe her for the help she gave me to get you back so this is something I have to do.

Walking passed Lily Michael said to Yuviel.

Lets make this quick.

Focusing his energy into a portal that appeared to the side of him he grabbed Yuviel by the arm and lead her through the portal arriving a small distance outside the school he broke the seals on his eyes placing his hand on her forehead a small burst of magic placing a seal on Yuviel's head which disappeared after a few seconds he then said to her.

When you want back in just call my name once and I will know where you are.

Turning back to the portal he waved to Yuviel and went back through the portal disappearing as he arrived on the other side. Going back over to Lily Michael gave her a short kiss as the food they had ordered and the tea Aiya had ordered arrived.

Last edited by Toliris on May 12th 2010, 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

1403 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 6:28 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

When michael went off throught the portal with yuviel lily bit her lip to the point it bled then went and kicked a table.
Sitting down at the table she put her forehead on it and put her arms round her head.

1413 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 6:35 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya watched the scene carefully, then took the pot of tea and tray with her cup on it, but decided to get two more as she walked to the table and set the tray down, filling a cup for each of them, putting one in front of lillian not noticing michael warping back she spoke anyways.

you two, really care about each other dont you.. i mean..

she sat down, blowing on the tea to cool it off a bit before taking a sip

1423 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 6:37 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Being left alone with words he feared the most, holding himself to the wall with both hands and his head on it, Alex stayed motionless for a while and then his shoulders and back started moving slightly up and down uncontrollably as a couple of tears dropped down his face to the dusty ground.

Punching the wall with his right hand Alexander felt no pain as the crushed pieces of the wall went through his skin. Pulling his hand out of the wall and turning around Alexander wiped off his face with the left hand sleeve and started walking out of the room.

He ignored the umbrella by the door and just walked passed it, he felt like he was suffocating, as if a demon was crushing his chest and then ripping it apart, but his pain was not of physical nature this time.

As he walked out into the drizzle and the cold wind he started heading towards the spirit dorms. If Yuviel couldn't stand him that much he would not bother her any more even if it meant going through such pain.

Entering inside the dorm Alexander left a wet trail as he was walking down the hallway. Passing Yuviel's door by with a sad look on his face. Alex eventually reached his own room and opened the door. It was dark inside but he didn't care much, most of his stuff was in her room anyway so he went straight to his bed and threw himself on it, face down...

1433 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 6:41 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily heard the girl sit down and looked up as she put the cup down. Putting her chin on her folded arms she stared a the cup, then lift one hand letting magic flow through it she touched the tea very slightly causing a golm to appear.
It was standing in the cup looking around, steam coming off of it.
As the girl spoke lily looked up at her face and sighed turning her face away from the girl and to the side resting it on her folded arms.

1443 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 6:50 am

Toliris

Toliris

Grabbing the two plates of food for him and Lily and two sets of knives and forks for them walking over to Lily placing her place infront of her with a knife and fork taking a seat and pulling it up to her. Looking at the golm in the cup of tea infront of her curiously he placed his food infront of him with the knife and fork and then turned to Lily he took her head in his hands and pulled her into a kiss tasting her blood from her lips pulling back from her for a second to see what was causing it but it looked like a small cut on her lip nothing more and so he started to kiss her again.

1453 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 7:01 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya watched the two of them for a moment then set her cup down and stood up, walking back up to the counter mostly to just give them their moment, something about the way yuviel approached them seemed odd to her. but she subsided the thought when asked for some sugar which didnt take long to get and went back to the table, setting a cube of sugar into her teacup and refilled the cup. sitting down she kept her back no exactly to them but enough for them to notice that she didnt want to watch.

1463 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 7:14 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily didn't kiss michael back, she just closed her eyes and sat her hands in her lap. She still wasnt amused that he had helped that creature out.
When the kiss finished she rested her chin on her arm and pushed her food around her plate with the fork as the golm watched from its cup.

1473 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 7:33 am

Toliris

Toliris

Not happy that Lily didnt kiss him back but he knew how much she disliked Yuviel and so didnt force the issue instead he turned to his food and started to eat and drinking his tea Aiya had set out for him. Watching the golm as he ate it seemed to be watching Lily occasionsly glancing at him for a moment as he ate his food.

1483 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 8:06 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya turned herself back around and looked at the two of them, she tilted her head to the side and sighed, the silence was concerning.

so uhm, michael, anything interesting happen since you became student council head?

she was silent after that, sipping her tea slowly

1493 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 8:16 am

Toliris

Toliris

Looking up at Aiya and being polite he said.

A few minor scraps between pupils and planning for various events... the head is keeping me fairly busy at the moment.

Michael then went back to his meal sighing as he did thinking of what to do to cheer Lily up but not coming up with anything for the moment he left it.

1503 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 8:24 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya looked between the two of them, wondering if she could do anything that would be remotely useful, she giggled a little bit then placed her hands near the center of the table focusing her energies which gave off a glow about the size of a softball on the where her hands were, with a small "pop" the light vanished and two figures stood on the table, clad in there own size armor the two mini knights started sword fighting, besides the fact that they were small, the sound of them fighting sounded like real metal hitting metal as they clashed. she giggled at the two knights hoping the little display distracted them from their thoughts a bit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum