Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o

+5
SquishIsShort
Toliris
Xanndros
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 6:27 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Gray raised an eyebrow then got off the table, pulling up a chair and sitting down

what a vague question for one being so direct physically. me, i am just a traveler, looking to get back an item that i desire... but it seems the bounty for your head is more amusing to the hunters then trying to help a respectable old man, i guess thats what money does for some people

he laughed a bit then turned to the bartender, ordering 2 beers and a glass of scotch which would arrive shortly after.

there you go, the drinks i promised.

927Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 6:39 am

Toliris

Toliris

Taking his beer and handing one to Lily he starts to question the stranger further.

Ok then... how about a name?

Looking around he saw a fair number of hunters had left most likely out of fear this amused him slightly he looked back to see what the other two were doing but seeing they were only talking for the moment he concentrated back on the conversation.

928Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 6:51 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Taking the beer she places it on the table and starts trying to pull the bracelet off, even biting it. unsuccessful she sighs.
Putting her wrist on the chair she lifts her leg up to begin an attempt to stomp on the bracelet.

note: the bracelet is infused with silver and sealed with magic so that when lily is around certain people she cant take it off

929Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 7:00 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Gray watched the girl amused ever so slightly by the soon attempt at a very immature act.

young lady i wouldnt do that if i were you, your going to do more harm to yourself than that bracelet

he turned to the demon afterwards, taking a sip of his drink before speaking again

my name, its Vario Gray, you can call me Gray though.

930Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 7:15 am

Toliris

Toliris

He stopped Lily from trying his hand touching the bracelet a sudden weakened feeling passing through him as he did and stopped once his hand was removed from it looking at the bracelet as Lily brought her hand off the table he tried touching it again and once again a weakened feeling came over him he realised this bracelet must be specially designed to make him weaker while around her but as its effects only lasted on touch he didnt see it as a potential threat for the moment. Looking to the man he said.

You mentioned an item you needed recovered... anything I can help you with?

931Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 7:24 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Yuviel returned the look to Alex and it made him smile but then she said something that made him confused. He quickly disregarded her statement about reverting back to a human with a wave of his hand and shaking his head in a reassuring manner and then simply said;

..no way

Alex kept on watching Yuviel as she proceeded to put on her robe and when she ordered him to stay he felt somehow unexplainably odd, even though he planned on staying in the comfort of her bed, it felt like his mind was being swayed and his body acting on its own.

When she opened the door Alex almost screamed in pain, closing his eyes even at the already dimmed light. With the sudden shock, the waves of pain came back even stronger this time.

Turning around in the bed, his back facing the door now, Alex curled up and started twitching in pain. He finally understood how she felt before. Soon after he fell asleep, exhausted from the pain and the constant fever.

<The Nurse>
Patting Aiya gently on the head Talana chanted a spell and made the poor girl fall asleep, she could've used the rest.

Walking away from the bed and bringing the extra tools she didn't need back to the desk, when she heard someone knocking on the door.

Opening the door Talana's face went pale, as if all the blood had been drained away. In a broken voice she managed to mutter a sentence;

W-w-what do you need from me?

She stood in the doorway, blocking the path in, clenching a silver scalpel in her shaking hand hidden behind the back.

932Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 7:25 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Hmph!
in a world of her own lily put her arm on the table and took a dagger out of her boot fully prepared to cut her arm off.

933Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 7:32 am

Toliris

Toliris

Suddenly as Lily brought out her knife and looked prepared to cut off her arm Michael grabbed her hand taking the knife away and slamming it into the table he said.

No Lily we will find another way to get this thing off you I promise.

He looked at the man who was with them.

You wouldnt happen to be able to take a look would you?

He put his arm around Lily just incase she planned to do anything else to the bracelet.

934Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 7:39 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Gray set his glass down, shrugging and standing up, he walked over to lily his eyes scanning over the bracelet carefully.. it was a curious object to him, he hadnt seen anything like it before. he shrugged again then pointed at it with a finger, he sent a very very light bolt of energy into the bracelet, if it was any normal bracelet it would crumble from the inside out. he used a very small amount of magic if it were to backlash he wouldnt have to worry about it doing any serious damage hopefully

935Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 7:46 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

As gray put magic into the bracelet it burnt lily slightly and her automatic but not meant response was to punch him in the face.
Ouch!
She yelled rubbing her wrist.
Then realising she had punched him she put her hands together and sort of half bowed.
Sorry
She said smiling nervously.

hearing lily yell the silent man came over to her and said something quietly to her in elvish.

Lily listened to what he had to say and then got up and followed him over to the table where the other guy also was.
before moving to far from the table lily said to michael.
Stay
This was said in a firm tone in demon.

936Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 8:00 am

Toliris

Toliris

Michael was surprised by Lily's reaction and as she left with the man from before she had told him to wait something he wasnt comfortable with but not wanting to anger her he did as she had asked turning to Gray and said.

Not quite what you were expecting im guessing?

937Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 8:07 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Gray didnt get a chance to dodge the oncoming punch, but it didnt seem to do anything to him at all, he shrugged at the next couple events then looked back over to michael

im glad i used only a very small amount of power there... that could of been dangerous..

he sat down and took a sip of his drink watching lily with mild curiosity.

938Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 8:20 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Sitting at the table with the silent man and the other one, they begin to have a talk in elvish.
Lily continuously pointing to the bracelet and raising her voice on occasion.

The men were trying to tell lily who they were but lily kept talking over them and telling them to take the bracelet off.
The man who put the bracelet on her took lilys hand with the bracelet on and rubbed over the faint mark that was there from the recent burn.
Lily snatched her hand away saying something harshly in elvish (she called him a pervert)
His reply showed he took obvious offence to what she said.
He then grabbed her hand again and held on to it telling her in elvish that he was the only one capable of taking it off.
Lily narrowed her eyes and cussed at him in demon.

The silent man then spoke though his voice could only be heard by those at the table.
he explained to lily that the man holding her hand was her fiance.

Lilys jaw practically dropped as she just stared at the man infront of her.

939Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 8:27 am

Toliris

Toliris

Listening to the conversation even his basic understanding of elvish wasnt enough to understand what was going on only pick up the odd word didnt really help in the slightest but from what he knew Lily would no doubt demand the bracelet be removed. She changed to demonic for a moment shouting abuse at them and this made Michael smirk slightly all when their voices lowered and he could no longer hear them he turned to gray and said.

Quite an interesting conversation....

Turning back around he could see something had shocked Lily for some reason but he stayed were he was just as she had told him to.

940Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 8:53 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

While lily was surprised and let down her guard the guy leaned in and kissed her stroking her cheek

This instantly snapped lily back to reality, pushing him away she slapped him and then wiped her mouth on her arm in disgust.
Cussing him very loudly in demon, using as many cuss words as she knew.

Pulling her closer to him again he reminded her that he was the only one who could remove her bracelet and that she should think about being more respectful

Lily turned her face away from as she felt it was too close to his.
Telling him in elvish that she didnt have to listen to anything he told her.

He put his hand on her chin turning her face towards his and putting his face close to hers asking her did she want the bracelet off or not cause if she did she would have to listen to him

Having her face this close to his made lily some what blush. Lily looked down and away from his face answering him politely this time saying that she did want the bracelet off.

He then used magic to take off the bracelet sitting it on the table. putting his hand on her chair he pulled her closer, pushing her chin up and leaning in he started to kiss her neck and leaving love bites all over her neck
I will leave proof that you are mine
he said to her holding her arm again

Lily looked away just sitting there, her eyes catching michaels and shes quick to look away turning her face away from him in embarressment at being controlled so easily.

Last edited by SquishIsShort on April 12th 2010, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

941Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 9:04 am

Toliris

Toliris

Michael couldn't believe what he was seeing and Lily looking increasingly uncomfortable but to his surprise the bracelet was removed what happened next however Michael could not forgive letting rage get the better of him he threw himself across the room catching the guy who was kissing Lily off guard punching him in the face with enough force to send him from his chair and slamming into the wall and said as his rage subsided.

Touch her again and I promise I wont leave any proof you ever existed.

Turning back to Lily he picked up the bracelet feeling the weakening but still being able to throw it directly behind the bar he said to the bartender.

Get rid of that thing I never want to see it again.

Kneeling down infront of Lily he said.

Are you ok?

Last edited by Toliris on April 12th 2010, 9:33 am; edited 3 times in total

942Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 9:04 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

A man walked up to gray and slammed down the bounty note next to him. he was a pretty burly looking guy that seemed to have an arsenal of weaponry on him, he spoke in a deep rough voice.

hey pop's does this girl have to be alive i could easily bring the head of a girl to you if thats all you needed

Gray tilted his head to the side giving him a curious look before taking out a picture of a ring with an inscription in the inside of it.

she has that, if you can get that from her, then by all means, kill her, if you can and like it says, ill give you a reward when you come back with the ring... understood

The man nodded and headed out of the bar, gray rolled his eyes and shrugged

fool...

943Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 9:10 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

I want to leave
She said in a very very quiet voice almost as if she was a child again.
The expression on her face looking like she was about ready to cry.

944Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 9:17 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Gray stood up and walked over to lily and michael, he looked more tired then before, he pulled out two pictures, showing it to them both, one was of Aiya, the other the ring

all i ask is before you go, please look at these, and if you come across the ring, or can even get you hands on it, would you bring it to me... it would bring me peace, i will be here for a while until this is settled so you know where to find me.

he left the pictures with them and walked back to the bar, sitting down ordering another scotch.

945Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 9:32 am

Toliris

Toliris

Looking briefly at the pictures the face was someone he remembered, the girl who had thrown a coin at him before not sure how to react he just said.

I will keep my eyes open for you.

Turning his attention to Lily he smiled at her picking her up and carrying her out the door saying on his way out.

Charge the wall repair to the tab as usual.

Getting outside he once again took them back to the school in a single step. Walking back towards the dorms he could see Lily was still holding back tears and he just kissed her on the forehead and said.

Im here so you dont need to cry.

Entering the dorms which were darker with a strange fog floating around he said more concerned about Lily.

So what do you want to do now?

946Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 9:38 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Auuu~
She said hiding her face against michaels chest.
Idiot, I'm not going to cry
She said hitting him in the chest with her hand, but only gently.

947Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 9:51 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Waiting at the door, Yuviel had to wait longer than she wanted … eventually the door opened and that heavy inconvenient sensastion filled Yuviel’s body again – staggering slightly back for a moment, not looking too pleased.

I need your help … I promise not to harm you if you do it.

Yuviel stepped back another pace and took a less aggressive stance and looked around – she seemed genuinely concerned about something.

Can you stop someone from turning… I don’t want their time to stop.

Yuviel removed her shades and let her fangs grow out slightly as she revealed her true nature – quickly they withdraw and the shades went back on…

Spirit dorms, first left…

Yuviel left the entire fortune on the floor and flash-stepped to the roof of the school, standing on top of the roof access building – the sky clear and moon not quite full.

Her wings and tail extended, as she looked at the view from the school’s top – wondering if the nurse would help or hinder … Yuviel watched over the dorms, so many new sensations and visual abilities to keep control of, she awaited the Nurse either way to make her move.

Time passes to 19:10

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

948Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 9:53 am

Toliris

Toliris

Laughing as she told he she wasn't going to cry he just walked towards his room opening the door and placing Lily down on the bed he sat down on the edge of the bed looking away from Lily he said in a lowered tone almost to himself.

I wonder what that Gray guy is up to....

949Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 10:14 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

hiding her face in a pillow she grabs the back of michaels top holding on tight.
auuu~

950Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o - Page 38 Empty Re: Spirit Sanctuary - or is it? :o April 12th 2010, 10:30 am

Toliris

Toliris

As Lily held onto his back he turned to look at her and saw her face was hidden by a pillow she was holding onto. He lies down next to her facing her even if the pillow was in his way he didn't mind. Stroking her cheek he said.

Its been quite an eventful day hasnt it.

A small smile on his face after saying this he just looked at Lily his hand now moving through her hair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum