Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 Months go by, SS - or is it?

+2
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 18]

263 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 9th 2010, 11:16 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander smiled at her worries, he was already halfway through with his breakfast so he made a small pause and said;

...it's christmas time.....the party wouldn't be right if it weren't cold and cowered in snow, right?

Taking another spoon of cereals Alex munched them down and then said;

It will turn out all right...actually, next time I bump into Michael I'll ask him to assign someone to help you out...how does that sound?

Alex curiously waited for her response as he was finishing his bowl.

273 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 9th 2010, 11:24 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya smiled weakly, she took another bite of her omelet before setting her fork down again and looking like she wasnt going to touch it again.

well its hard, cause most of the school staff is preoccupied with decorations around the school and other stuff, most of the students arent going to be here for the party anyways due to people going home for the holiday, i should be fine, i have a week to finish up the last of the arrangements.

one of the kendou students, who just happened to be the captain walked up to the table and signed his name, waved with a smile then walked out of the cantina. aiya smiled back until he was out of site then her mood plummetted as she clenched her fist, mumbling

that dirty rotten.. he said he wasnt going to be here... that lying

she slammed her hand against the wall behind her causing what human students that were eating breakfast to look over and stare.

283 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 9th 2010, 11:32 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander non interestedly looked up at the guy that came over to Aiya and signed something. Once he left she seemed quite upset, maybe a lover's quarrel, Alex smiled thinking about that.

Stretching out in his chair he cracked his knuckles and then asked her more in an amusing way than being serious about it;

..is he causing you trouble? should I teach him a lesson?

293 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 9th 2010, 11:33 am

Toliris

Toliris

Smiling as she squeezed his hand and as he continued to kiss her he knew at one point he would need to deal with Aiya's request.... but he was in no rush to do it now. Ending the kiss he used his other arm to hold her close into him enjoying the sensation of her breath on his neck.

This is definatly much better than walking around the school... but I guess i should get washed soon and take care of this council work...

He said this with a happy tone at first but at the mention of his council work his tone changed and he sounded like it bothered him.

303 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 9th 2010, 11:38 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya shook her head, rubbing her hand and sighed again...

hes the captain of the kendou club i joined, he wouldnt be so bad but hes worse than the other damn clubs trying to get me to join, hes worse because he only thinks about his pants... and nothing more... if you get my drift.. unfortunately..

she looked around to see if there were any students listening in and her voice got quieter

unfortunately hes human..and rules say i cant touch him... otherwise i would of knocked his face in a while ago... i cant get into trouble right now.. not with this event in place...

313 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 9th 2010, 11:39 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

After the kiss had ended lily nuzzled michaels neck and rubbed her legs against his once.
As he spoke she slowly became annoyed because he mentioned council work.
In her annoyance she decided to bite his neck to show her disappoval
stupid work, hmph
lily said pouting

323 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 9th 2010, 11:51 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Being human actually had some advantage it seems, he could beat up humans without serious repercussions. He almost laughed about it but stopped himself before he did so. Aiya seemed genuinely troubled by it.

Alexander stood up, picking up his jacket as he did so, then walked over to Aiya, saying;

..ahh, most guys are like that...but you can take care of yourself ..

Standing above Aiya now, Alexander smiled and leaned over, grabbing the pen on the table and quickly signing in himself and Yuviel. As he straightened out Alex slipped into his jacket and started walking away slowly, saying;

..thanks for the company Aiya, I'll see you around..

333 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 9th 2010, 11:51 am

Toliris

Toliris

Flinching slightly as she bite his neck and watching as she pouted he said to her.

But I guess I can do that a bit later...

He smiled to her and started to kiss her again slowly kissing down her neck and then moving back to her mouth.

343 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 9th 2010, 12:48 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel has learnt the basics of Vampyric formal and informal, but still has plenty to pick up before she can get away with talking to either speaker of the language – Yuviel can however, pronounce everything despite the lack of knowing what she’s said.

Time skip and Pass is taking effect;
- Time is now 08:50 AM
- Dawn has been and gone.
- It’s still raining, heavily.
- 10 minutes to the first lesson, a warning bell sounds.

Yuviel had finished her lesson, and thanked the Pirate ghost for it’s work, being trapped in the world of the living must be hard for something that had already had it’s life… looking outside, the rain seemed to have picked up a little instead of dying down.

Can’t be helped, see you later ‘sensei~’.

Flash-stepping where she could get away with it, Yuviel makes it to class before everyone else from the spirit dorms without getting wet – sitting in class, which seemed to be about Math.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

353 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 9th 2010, 2:56 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

Spending the rest of the time lazing around on his bench and walking around the campus through the rain.

The sound of the bell ringing pulled him out of his daze and looking at all the students rushing into the school. Alex stretched out and followed their lead, soon after he found himself fighting his way to through the crowds and getting to his class.

Opening the doors he took a quick scan of the class and noticed Yuviel already sitting at their desks. As per usual this should be the time when she would act normally towards him. Taking off his jacket Alex sat next to her.

Good morning hun...

He said before he leaned over to her and kissed her on the cheek. Smiling as he pulled away he hoped she would smile back to him.

363 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 9th 2010, 10:16 pm

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

After kissing for a while in bed lily heard the ten minute warning bell for getting to class, knowing michael really need to go do council work and that he should really attend lessons made her sad.
She just wanted to cuddle in bed with him all day.
Stupid work
She thought to herself.
Breaking a kiss with michael she looked him in the eyes.
You can flash step us to class pretty much right?
She said sitting up, crawling over the top of him and out of bed. Grabbing his hand and pulling very slightly.
Lets take a shower
She said still holding onto his arm.

373 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 9th 2010, 10:29 pm

Toliris

Toliris

Enjoying just being with Lily until the warning bell went and Lily started to climb out of the bed over him he guessed he really should get ready accepting Lily's invitation for a shower. Leading Lily towards the door as she held onto his arm he looked at her and gave her another short kiss before they left the room. Making their way down to the shower room was quite uneventful as it seemed most of the students had left for class by this point. Upon reaching the room Michael left Lily for a moment to and grab towels bringing back a few he placed them outside a shower and started to get undressed followed by moving into the shower and turning it on allowing the water to run down his back the sensation from the scars he had was something he was more than use to and the pain always passed.

383 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 9th 2010, 10:37 pm

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Undressing in the shower room, she yawned and stretched while michael entered the shower.
Folding her clothes away neatly she followed him in, seeing his back as she entered she saw all the scars.
Walking up to him she hugged him from behind and then traced one of the scars with her fingers, she then began to kiss some of the scars.
Do they still hurt?
She asked in a quiet voice tracing them with her fingers again.

393 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 9th 2010, 11:09 pm

Toliris

Toliris

Lily has joined him in the shower and had started running her finger down his scars which started to tickle him slightly but in reply to her question he said.

Not as much as they use to.... but they are a reminder of a stupid mistake I made...

Slowly starting to enjoy the sensation of Lily running her fingers down his back he said.

But thats all in the past... all that matters to me now is you.

403 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 10th 2010, 2:33 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Having setup everything she needed for classes, Yuviel heard the door open and it was Alexander looking quite tired compared to how he is usually, taking his seat next to hers, he said good morning and kissed her on the cheek.

Good morning Alexander, did you skip breakfast again? You look awful.

Yuviel went from slightly cheerful to concerned about Alexanders appearance overall, and decided something needed to be done about this, even if it was only a temporary fix.

Pulling out a small sheet of paper from one of her notepads, Yuviel jotted a note down onto it and stood up, walking to the front desk she put it on the desk over the register and headed back to the desk – pulling Alexander up from his seat making sure he was stood up.

Come on Alexander, you’re taking the day off.

Yuviel started to pull Alexander along towards the stairs, reaching the bottom they were right next to the Nurses office.

Go on, you need sleep.

Yuviel pointed at the doors of the nurses office with a very determined face.

413 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 10th 2010, 2:50 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Before he could even get his head around what was happening Alexander found himself in front of the nurses door. All the excuses he was saying along the way and reassuring her that he actually did eat his breakfast today, made very little if anything at all.

Standing in front of the door Alexander looked at Yuviel's determined face as she pointed at the door behind his back. He was not sure what to make out of all of it, she was just confusing him more and more with her behaviour.

Alex let out a small sigh and took a small step forward, gently taking her hand that was raised and pointing at the door he said;

...didn't you wonder what the cause of my current state is?

Not waiting for her response Alexander loosened up the already gentle grip he had on her hand and felt their fingers being pulled away from each other. Looking back at her face he said in a saddened tone;

..if you don't want me near you....why don't you just tell me that?

423 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 10th 2010, 3:06 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Not quite sure on how to react to what Alexander was saying, Yuviel stepped back onto the wall and leant her bum onto it, looking up and away slightly and sighed.

I … er…

Yuviel found it hard to say anything to Alexander and turned away, putting a single foot on the stairs.

Just get some rest… I’m going through something … I’ll tell you when I’m ready – you rest or I’m going to make you rest.

Yuviel held her stomach, if only for a moment and continued back up the stairs, before Alexander could follow – he’ll find her already gone and back in class.

433 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 10th 2010, 3:32 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander felt a bit angry but mostly disappointed at the fact that after all they've been through and spent so much time together she still didn't tell him what's bothering him... remembering the ominous letter he got and kept away from her Alex let out a small, sad sigh. He was not any better then she.

Leaning on the wall behind him and next to the door, sliding down to the floor he curled up.

Some time has passed when the voice coming from the nurse that was standing above him woke him up. He managed to doze off there on the floor. Shaking his head and rubbing his eyes after he stood up Alex excused himself, quickly leaving the confused nurse behind.

Walking out into the cold and rainy weather sent shivers down his spine. He pulled up his hood and then placed his hands into the pockets before leaving the cover of the building behind him.

As he walked over the soaked courtyard he took a small glimpse of the school building, the classes were already under way and this would be the first time he skipped out on them in a while.

Shrugging it off he continued walking through the rain and eventually ended up back in the spirit dorms. He quickly took off his wet jacket as soon as he entered the hallway. Walking over to the living area he put it down on the edge of the couch and sat down. Couple of moments later he laid down on it and curled up again...

443 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 10th 2010, 7:15 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily moved her hands round the front of michael and hugging him then running her fingers gently up and down his stomach.
guess i shouldn't just stand here all day
She said reluctantly.
After doing this for a while she let go and leant round him grabbing some shampoo, she put it on her hand then into her hair and worked it into a lather.

453 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 10th 2010, 7:27 am

Toliris

Toliris

As he stood with Lily running her fingers down his scars he then felt her embrace him running her fingers up and down his stomach but this was interupted by the fact they needed to go soon and Lily had started to clean herself and Michael sighed picking up the soap and starting to wash his body.

You wouldnt happen to want to go with me to this christmas party would im guessing as student council head I will be expected to make an appearance and I would love for you to be with me...

He then grabbed some shampoo and started to wash his hair awaiting her responce.

463 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 10th 2010, 7:27 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Christmas party? Sure, i'll go with you
She said smiling contently.
you didnt really need to ask, i would always go with you
She said smiling again and pushing michael out of the way so she could stand under the stream of water coming from the shower.
Rinsing her hair off.
Would you scrub my back for me?
She asked not turning around

473 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 10th 2010, 7:56 am

Toliris

Toliris

After Lily had accepted his invitation she pushed passed him rinsing off her hair and asking him to clean her back he gladly accepted taking some soap he started to lather it up in his hands before starting to rub it into her back. Moving his hands slowly up and down her back and upon reaching her shoulders he started to give her a massage.

How is that?

He said this while continuing to massage her shoulders and neck.

483 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 10th 2010, 8:01 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Having her back washed felt nice to lily, plus it was somewhere she didnt find easy to reach.
As michael started to massage her shoulders lily leant her head forward and closed her eyes.
Thats good
She said relaxing almost completely within seconds.
She put her hands up to her neck and moved any hair that might be in the way.

493 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 10th 2010, 8:09 am

Toliris

Toliris

Continuing to massage her slowly Michael leant in and started to kiss up her neck all the way to her ear and then said.

Im glad to know you like it.

Slowly kissing back down her neck and stopping as he reached her shoulder he moved to the other side slowly kissing up that side of her neck.

503 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 10th 2010, 8:15 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

As michael kissed up lilys neck she tilted her head to the opposite side, still with her eyes closed.
But as soon as he got near her ear she shivered a little and bit her lip.
Your massages are always good
She said quietly.
As he kissed the other side of her neck she tilted her head the other way this time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum