Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SS - or is it? II

+2
Lethan
SquishIsShort
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

26SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 7:58 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Buttoning up the shirt and putting on a jacket Alex turned around as he pulled up his collar he was surprised seeing Yuviel on his doorway.

Hearing her talk Alex nodded and walked over to her, taking two bags off her, he carried them in his right hand, just for the sake of doing something.

They walked down the hallway and left the spirit dorms, Alex wasn't sure what to say and there were so many questions he wanted to ask her but didn't have the courage to do so or to deal with some answers.

They reached the nurse's hallway and that's when Alex stopped himself and Yuviel by placing his hand on her shoulder and turning her towards him, calmly but at the same time nervously he asked her;

..could you go to the nurse alone?..i'd..rather not see her just yet...i'll wait for you here, in the hallway..

Alex stretched out his hand in which he carried the bags in case Yuviel agrees on going to the nurse without him.

27SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 8:37 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Walking through the school, the pair reach a little before the nurses office - being stopped and facing Alexander, Yuviel is asked something she did not expect ... looking around, Yuviel got as close as she could without causing a scene and told him in a low tone as to prevent passing people to stare.

I can't go in alone... especially if the Nurse is alone.

Playfully biting her lip and looking Alexander straight in the eye;

I might eat her...

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

28SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 8:56 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

When Alex heard that seeing the nurse was a difficulty for her as well he just smiled to her and took her hand into his. Starting to lead the way to the door Alex said to Yuviel;

...don't worry Yuviel, it'll be all right

Trying to reassure her with another smile he uncomfortably knocked on the door to the nurse's office and waited for a response.

29SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 10:14 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

As the pair reached the door, Alexander knocked several times and over the course of 5 minutes of hearing nothing - Yuviel decides to open the door with ease for some reason.

Guess we'll go in.

Yuviel stumbled slightly as the salts weight took effect, right into a bed on the right side - shaking her head - Yuviel continued to the back a little dazed but otherwise ok.

The door was gone, but nothing was stopping people from walking in and out; nor did it smell off in anyway.

Shall we?

Standing at the desk, looking at the medical storages doorway.

30SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 10:42 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alex let out a relived sigh when they noticed no one was inside. Seeing Yuviel head towards the medical storage, stopping at the desk and asking him to come.

Closing the door behind him, Alex rushed over to Yuviel, not wasting any time while the nurse was gone he went straight into the storage room and started searching for blood, leaving Yuviel to put the plasma back from where she took it.

Running around the storage room Alex found a freezer full of red blood bags. He crouched down, opened it and looked inside, there were a lot of blood types but he figured they don't matter.

Grabbing four bags he closed the freezer and ran back to Yuviel, reaching her he presented the loot he found with a big smile on his face.

31SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 11:31 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

sitting down at the table lily looks at the cakes and then pushes them away.
I dont want them
She says folding her arms on the table and putting her head in them.

32SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 11:37 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Putting the plasma back into their container and closing the lit, Yuviel walked up to Alexander and sniffed the bags - her eyes lit up.

They smell the same, but it looks right!

Looking around, Yuviel shook her head and started to head for the door - giggling a little.

Come on, before the Nurse comes back

Yuviel skips through the office and towards the door, but stops to wait for Alexander.

33SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 11:38 am

Toliris

Toliris

He just looked at Lily slightly surprised finishing his sandwich he asked in a concerned tone.

Whats wrong? Not hungry? Or is it.... something else.

He picks up one of the cakes and takes a bite from it enjoying the change it gave him from his usual diet he put one hand on Lilys shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

34SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 11:46 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

i just dont want it
Lily said still with her head in her arms, not bothering to look up at michael.
Sighing heavily into her arms as michael ate the cake.

Last edited by SquishIsShort on April 14th 2010, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

35SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 11:57 am

Toliris

Toliris

Not accepting this excuse Michael said.

Really? Why dont I believe you? Im quite sure something is bothering you...

Michael continues to eat the cake after saying this awaiting her responce.

36SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 12:05 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

..ahh, yes, you're right...let's go

Alex replied to her quickly and ran over to her, placing one hand over her shoulder he started leading the way out.

Luckily there was no one suspicious and no trace of the nurse on their way out. Happily smiling Alex said to Yuviel;

...hah! we did it..i just hope we won't get into much trouble for what we did...but, who cares..

Alex stopped talking as they reached the spirit dorms and entered inside. He took the path to the nearest room which was Yuviel's, letting go off her he took off his jacket and moved the drawer from the window a bit, letting a small amount of light come into the room.

He then turned to Yuviel and walked over to her then asked her curiously;

..is there something else i can help with or you need me to do?

Last edited by xanndros on April 14th 2010, 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

37SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 12:21 pm

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

I - just - dont - want - it
She said in a slightly frustrated tone.
Keeping her head in her arms not looking up even a little.

38SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 12:33 pm

Toliris

Toliris

Finishing the cake he had he turned on his chair so he was facing Lily and said.

Lily if you dont tell me whats wrong how do you expect me to help you?

Placing a hand on her shoulder he wasnt quite sure how she was going to react to the question.

39SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 12:53 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Reaching the Spirit dorms and her room, Alexander removed his coat and asked her a question - but Yuviel was already half done with the first bloodbag which were placed on the bed beside her, she wasn't spilling a drop but they were emptying fast.

Finishing the first bloodbag, Yuviel licked her tongue and looked at Alexander - smiling.

I need you, come here!

Yuviel pounced Alexander and caused him to crash onto the floor - sat in the mouted position on Alexander, Yuviel held another blood bag and opened it - Yuviel let her eyes change to a more catlike appearence in the pupils, and her ears became pointy.

Yuviel bit into the top and her tongue reached into the slit and started to absorb the blood directly, making her tongue bright red - all the time, she spent rubbing against Alexander ... rewarding him.

40SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 12:55 pm

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily looks up at michael obviously unamused.
Picking up one of the cakes she stands up and shuves it in michaels face.
hmph
Moving away from the chair she walks towards the exit.

41SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 1:09 pm

Toliris

Toliris

He wasnt expecting what happened next and as Lily started to walk away Michael wipes the cake from his face leaving the plate with the remaining cakes on it he walks out of the cantina saying to Lily as he passes her.

When you cool off I will be around the grounds somewhere just dont forget to go to class.

Walking out of the cantina he started to head in the direction of the north gate.

42SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 1:17 pm

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Grabbing michaels hand as he walks past her stopping him in his tracks.
Help me buy a gun
She says holding onto his hand tight and looking at him with a determind and serious expression.

43SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 1:37 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

When Yuviel replied saying she needs him Alex almost leaned forward to help her, but what she had in mind was something he totally didn't have expected.

Finding himself on the floor and her on top of him, making lewd movements as she enjoyed her meal. Alex got heated pretty quickly just by watching her but he didn't plan on just watching.

He rose up in an almost sitting position and started kissing Yuviel's neck. His hands started unbuttoning her shirt and his lips started going down her chest.

44SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 1:50 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Alexanders hands were moving fast, Yuviel didn't care in the slightest - she kept consuming enjoying the blood and the company of hands on her body - Yuviel continued her feast.

Finishing the 3rd bag, She threw it to the side and attacked Alexanders mouth again - skirt flying off, she was bottomless.

Safe here, I think...

Yuviel's tail and wings came out, as they did this Yuviels tongue found it's way down Alexanders throat - wrapping around his tongue completely.

45SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 2:36 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

Feeling a faint taste of blood as he sucked on Yuviel's tongue that was filling his mouth Alex tore away the shirt from himself.

His breathing steadily becoming faster as they exchanged long and passionate kisses. Moving his head to the side he started kissing her neck and continuing over her collarbone, when he reached her shoulder Alex pulled away slightly only to have their lips connect again.

Kissing her yet another time, his hands found their way behind her back and removed her bra. Pulling away slightly, he looked at Yuviel, her wings spread out, leaving a pinkish aura around them in the small rays of light that were coming from the window and her tail playfully moving around. Alex couldn't help but to simply tell her;

...you're beautiful..

Smiling as he said that he nudged her chin and pulled her lower lip with his own, ending up in a playful kiss. Laying back down on the cold floor he pulled Yuviel with him, leaving her on top of him as his hands played around with her body. Starting another kissing session Alex didn't care any more if he would be late for class...

46SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 14th 2010, 9:30 pm

Toliris

Toliris

Confused at this sudden request Michael replied.

A gun? What would you need one of those for?

He then started to think about anywhere he knew of that he could get ahold of such a weapon thinking of only a handful and even then it depended on the type she wanted.

47SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 15th 2010, 2:35 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Time skipping/Passing 15 minutes to 08:35

- The wind has picked up since earlier in the morning, the clouds pass quickly over the sky fragmenting shade over the ground.
- The Elves and the Headmaster have started to move towards their office, using the main entrance to the reception.
- Time passes and was skipped as well, something did happen.

Yuviel got off of Alexander and smiled with a purely lustful look – pulling off of Alexander as they were in the mounted position the entire time, her ears and eyes revert back to their normal state – closing her wings, Yuviel playfully skips out of the room and heads down to the toilets by herself.

Last edited by Lethan on April 15th 2010, 3:26 am; edited 3 times in total

48SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 15th 2010, 3:22 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

well, i lost one of my daggers the other day...and i seem to have an increasing amount of pests around me
She said stilling holding onto him and not letting him go.

49SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 15th 2010, 3:34 am

Toliris

Toliris

That seems reasonable... I can always get you new daggers but a gun... thats gonna cost a little bit.

Heading towards the spirit dorms with Lily still holding onto him he wonders about new daggers for a second and wonders if Gramps has anything that could be useful. Reaching the spirit dorms and moving into the living area he senses the vampire is close by but this doesnt surprise him and taking a seat on one couch with Lily he awaits her decision.

50SS - or is it? II - Page 2 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 15th 2010, 3:44 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander laid on the floor after Yuviel has gone out of the door and rested for a moment. Picking himself up from the floor Alex pulled up his pants and buckled the belt.

Looking around for his shirt he finally found it under her desk, picking it up and put it on. Once he was done with buttoning it up Alex took a seat down on Yuviel's bed and waited for her to return, still under the happy effects of the recent happenings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum