Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SS - or is it? II

+2
Lethan
SquishIsShort
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 15]

151SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 20th 2010, 7:24 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya shrugged from the position she was in then turned her head and looked over

i guess i could of, but.. it just doesnt interest me... but im stuck here cause its the only safe place for me.

she sat up again then her curiosity sparked

what about you, what kind of hobbies do you have?

152SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 20th 2010, 7:59 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Pondering how to respond to this question and stay politically correct Alex said;

..well, hobbies...not really any, hehe...i never had enough time to develop a hobby..maybe now, that i have more free time i should start spending it on something..

Alex stood up and walked across the living room, stopping in front of the window as he looked outside.

He seemed to have lost himself in thought. Thinking about what he was good at, something he could turn into a hobby but all he remembered being good at from before were socially unacceptable things...usually involving killing.

Shrugging off his past Alex thought of Yuviel, she was the one that he would like to spend all his free time with. Her absence made him worried.

Turning around and walking back to the sofa he was on before, Alex tried not to let the worries show on his face. Smiling back at Aiya as he sat down he simply said through a sigh;

..i don't know..

153SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 20th 2010, 8:32 am

Toliris

Toliris

As he made his way towards the gate he stopped for a moment thinking about what it was he was about to do. Knowing full well the kind of battle he would be walking into soon enough he decided it was time for one last drink before setting off. Arriving at the bar he pressed the buzzer and was allowed access not many hunters were around and those who were didnt look like they would bother him walking to the bar he ordered 3 bottles taking them to a table in the corner hestarted to drink them slowly knowing his reinforcements would be a few hours yet.

154SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 20th 2010, 8:49 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya shrugged, watching him as he wandered around the room. finally after he answered she stood up and stretched.

i understand, well thank you alex for the conversation, im going to take a nap in my room for a bit, talk to you later. k

she bowed then turned on heel and walked to her room, closing the door behind her and moving to the bed, laying down and closing her eyes. her mind wandering on an earlier question.

155SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 20th 2010, 9:05 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Waving to Aiya when she took her leave Alex took his bottle and finished it, leaving the empty bottle on the table.

A couple of minutes passed, minutes Alex spent alone and in silence, looking at the window from the sofa.

Boredom was quickly taking over as more time passed. Getting up lazily from the chair Alex found himself in front of Yuviel's door without even realizing he walked over there.

Staring at the closed door in front of himself Alex raised his right hand but stopped half way, before dropping it down to his side.

Turning around he walked away, taking the empty bottle he left on the table Alex went to his room.

Throwing the bottle into the bin Alex went to his closet and started rummaging through it, it was due time to get out of the school uniform.

156SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 20th 2010, 12:19 pm

Toliris

Toliris

Downing two of the bottles in no time he took the third and walked over to the bounty board looking once again at the bounty for himself and Lily. Continuing to drink from the bottle he wondered where Lily was now and just how long it would be before the marriage would take place. Returning to his seat in the corner he ordered another two bottles of whiskey having them brought to him he downed what was left in the current one and started on the next.

157SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 20th 2010, 9:22 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Time passes to 15:30 ...

Yuviel placed the note on the desk and put the lamp over one of the edges, so it wouldn't fly away if wind entered the room one way or another.

getting off the bed, Yuviel grudgenly unbolted the door with a saddened look and opened the door - smelling Alexander nearby wavering on her thoughts, she headed towards the exit - Yuviel found herself heading towards the Cantina.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

158SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 20th 2010, 10:32 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

Completely undressing from the school uniform Alex started putting on a new set of clothes. Alex wasn't really hurrying at all, quite the opposite, he took his time while he was thinking about what to do with the rest of the day.

He's now wearing:
- black jeans
- white t-shirt
- black long sleeved shirt (unbuttoned)
- black trainers

Straightening down his shirt Alex went back to his desk and took his wallet, placing it inside the back pocket of his jeans.

Taking a last look at his room he walked out and closed the door behind him. Slowly going down the hallway Alex stopped at Yuviel's door.

He took a deep breath and knocked on the door two times, saying in a lowered voice;

...Yuvi~..

The silence seemed loud as he waited in front of the door, hoping she would answer him or open the door and hug him.

Couple of minutes passed as he stared at the closed door, not daring to open them. Yuviel said she need time and he didn't know for what reason but he didn't want to make the situation any worse.

Walking away from the door Alex held his head down even after he left the spirit dorms and passed half the courtyard. Looking at the north gate he finally looked up and went through.

As he walked down the road Alex hoped that passing some time outside would make it go by faster and then when he returns he would hopefully get to see Yuviel.

Alex passed by a familiar building after a couple of minutes walking, looking at it as he took a few steps back he turned towards it and entered inside, smiling as he remembered something when he pressed the buzzer.

Entering inside he saw a couple of low life bounty hunters scattered around the place but he didn't mind them. Walking up to the counter Alex asked for an orange juice which made the bartender raise his eyebrow in a questioning way. Smiling back amusedly Alex got his drink in the end.

Noticing Mike in the corner of the bar Alex stood up and walked over to his table, sitting down it seemed Mike was drowning himself in much heavier liquids than what Alex had in hands.

It could be caused by the stuff that happened earlier today and on that matter, the girl Mike used to hang out with wasn't around.

Alex took a sip of his juice and then curiously asked Mike;

..what's wrong Michael? ...what did the head do to you?

159SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 20th 2010, 11:00 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Arriving in the cantina, getting some odd looks from students as she casually walked behind the till section - heading for the goblin who wasn't doing anything, she beared a fang and revealed her eyes true tint - before reverting both back to human tone and shape.

Being pushed through a puddle portal ... Yuviel finds herself in a purple hazey version of the cantina's kichen, not too bothered about the small stuff - Yuviel wanted her dinner and she wanted it now.

Grabbing more than her allowence, Yuviel drained three bags of blood without thinking and took 4 more and walked through the portal, grabbing a waste bag and throwing the bloodbags in - Yuviel walked out of the cantina refreshed.

Smelling the air through her recent feed, Yuviel got the smell she wanted, although faint she followed and found herself in the bar - adressing her appearence Yuviel made sure not to give away her vampire nature before buzzing in...

Walking through the door, bigbag in hand - Yuviel checked the bar over and saw Michael and Alexander seemingly playing nice with each other - ignoring the stares from the other patrons and nodding to the barkeep for the usual drinks...

Alexander!

Yuviel ran up to the pair at the Table, throw the bag at Michael and backwards hugged Alexander, chest into back.

160SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 20th 2010, 11:04 pm

Toliris

Toliris

The hunter appeared before him holding what looked to be orange juice slightly confused why you would order something like that in a bar but caring more to answer his question he said.

What did he do to me? Through his own actions nothing.... but based on what he let happen... he let those elves threaten her so she had no choice but to go with them he just stood there and watched without a since word of protest.

Downing the rest of his bottle he opened the last one and started to drink from it then he said.

So im preparing for war with the elves to get her back..... but enough about that... what happened with you and.... Yuviel.

On his last word Yuviel arrived rushing the hunter throwing a bag at him which he caught with one hand using the other to hold his drink and for once he finally heard his name.

Alexander? Atleast now I know your name...

161SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 20th 2010, 11:22 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

The stuff demon said made Alex feel quite concerned, especially the threatening part and the war part. However in one moment all his worries disappeared as if they were a cloud of smoke blown away, Yuviel hugged him from behind.

Standing up he turned around towards her and hugged her back, squeezing tightly, holding her as if he hasn't seen her for years and not only a couple of hours.

Managing to pull himself away from her, Alex slipped in a short kiss before he moved aside and let her sit down. Sitting next to her Alex's heart was beating rapidly from the sheer happiness and relief. He noticed Mike was seriously troubled by the stuff they discussed before.

Holding Yuviel's right hand in his own Alex looked at Mike and said;

...who is that girl?..is she your....?

162SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 20th 2010, 11:29 pm

Toliris

Toliris

The next question Alexander asked was strange to Michael he had never given it much thought all he knew was he feel happier when he was around her and in reply he said.

I had never given it much thought... but when you spend as long together as we did I guess you could look at it that way.

Not even sure in what he was saying he had a slightly puzzled look on his face for a moment but then he got serious again and said.

But none of that matters unless I can get her back.

163SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 12:00 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Once they reached the car the silent man opened the door for lily.
Sliding into the seat he then shuts the door behind her, moving round the car to open the door for her mother and then the fiance.
The silent man then took his seat behind the wheel, started the car up and drove away.

don't worry about your things, we already had them all taken back to the house ahead of us
the fiance says to lily calmly

Lily doesnt bother with giving him a response just stares out the window for the rest of the journey.

When they arrive at the house the silent man opens the door for lily letting her step out. She looked up at the house, it felt smaller than she remembered but she then remembered it had been six years since she saw it or at least in demon time.

Welcome home

The silent man said to lily bowing to her.

Ah, its wonderful to have my future wife home with me
The fiance said taking lilys hand and kissing it

Lily didnt like this so snatched her hand away and wiped the back of it on her shirt.
She could see her fiance was unamused but he didnt say anything about it.

Turning to the silent man the fiance says
take her mother home for today, we will make you aware of when we are done preparing and are ready for the ceremony
he changes to speaking to lilys mother half way through

Before lily could even say anything she was pushed into the house and surrounded by servants.

Take her for a bath to get the stentch of that foul demon off her. You then must take her to be measured and fitted for her dress. Once those tasks have been completed make sure she is in fresh..presentable clothes and have her come down for dinner. That is all.
The fiance said addressing the surrounding staff.
He had looked down at lilys boots as he said presentable. When he was done speaking he made a motion with his hand and all the servants bowed and whisked lily away.

164SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 12:03 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alex became more serious as he listened to the demon's story. He could imagine how Mike felt, he would likely be even more lost and filled with anger if someone took Yuviel from him.

Subconsciously he squeezed Yuviel's hand even tighter as the thought went through his mind. It must truly be awful for Mike right now, Alex surprised himself how he was able to feel sympathy for a demon but he was no longer bound by his clan's rules...

Alex decided he would help the demon get the person he cared for in one way or another.

..i will help you get her back!

He said without giving it to much thought. Quickly realizing how rash his decision was Alex looked at Yuviel with a look on his face that could easily be read as "please, can i?".

165SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 12:19 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Not really understanding what was going on, Yuviel stole the bag she threw at the Demon and opened it - taking out a single blood bag and ripping the details off before anyone could tell, sneaking it between her legs and passing the bag back to Michael.

Her other hand being held onto by Alexander, Yuviel simply nodded.

So we're going on a quest?

Yuviel seemed a little out of it, at that time the shot had come over and Yuviel dropped a few Elven crowns into the Barkeeps hand.

As he walked away, Yuviel put a single out of the 20 or so shots to Alexander and teared off the top of the bloodbag, filling the remainder with the contents of the bag.

Lets see if this works...

Yuviel downed several of the shots and shook her head from the strong taste.

166SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 12:35 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Even though the conversation they had was serious Alex couldn't help but to smile a little when he saw Yuviel shaking her head.

Letting down his juice he drank the shot she gave him and felt a nice burn going down his throat, what was that stuff? He looked at Yuviel and wondered how it tasted with blood.

Not wondering for too long Alex slightly nudged Yuviel towards him by the hand he held and leaned to her. Being close enough he kissed her, his tongue dancing inside her mouth, picking up the taste of her improvised drink. Strangely it tasted good to him, must be the left over Yuviel's blood in him.

Pulling away, smiling, Alex licked his lips as he leaned back to his chair. Coughing fakely he said;

...where were we?

167SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 1:12 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

After downing most of the shots, Alexander helped himself to her after-drink ... much to Yuviels annoyence and enjoyment at the same time.

Hey, that is mine...

Yuviel countered with a mouth-to-mouth attack of her own, only her tongue was moving everywhere inside Alexanders mouth eventually wrapping itself around his tongue and began sucking and stroking all at the same time.

Confident she had gotten her revenge on Alexander she smiled at him, she then looked at Michael and the shots... taking all but 2 left, she passed one across the table to Michael and leaving the spare on the tray - Yuviel winked at Alexander before downing the remaining shots she'd claimed for herself.

168SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 2:32 am

Toliris

Toliris

Taking the shot as it was passed to him and downing it in one he placed it back on the table and said.

It must be nice.... to just drink until you cant anymore and forget everything around you... a liberty I will never be granted... Now if you are will to help me I welcome it anything I can get for you just ask and I will see what I can do.

Returning to his bottle he started to drink from it once again.

169SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 2:43 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Licking his lips, picking up any saliva that got out during the recent "attack" while looking at Yuviel, holding himself from doing it again.

Alex picked up the shot glass after the subtle hint and downed it instantly. Returning the empty glass on the table Alex leaned on the table, crossing his arms, and looked at the demon, asking him;

...anything you say? ..that aside, when do you plan on going after her?

170SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 2:53 am

Toliris

Toliris

When is a good question.... as soon as my one of my generals tells me the troops I have requested are ready and anything you need are dealt with as well as her location which wont be to hard... I havent left her side for six years her presence is so familiar if she is still in this realm I will find here. But once all of that is done then we attack and take her back.

Finishing what was left in his bottle he called the bartender to bring another round of shots for the table and as he did he said.

Now what is it you that you want from me I can see you have something in mind and I shall try to the best of my ability to get it for you.

Taking three of the shots and downing them one after another placing the glasses infront of him after each time he looked back to the hunter awaiting his responce.

171SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 3:02 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel started to lick the shot glasses clean, realising she had more bloodbags nearby - showing obvious signs that the blood worked so she wouldn't throw up... the other side effect was she was quite drunk.

Hearing the interesting offer from the demon but seemed too lusty for the blood still in the bag.

How about, you owe me 2 favours when this ends... and I'm more sober to think things through.

Yuviel wanted an entire tray to herself and put more crowns on the table... the barkeep gave up and came over with half a bottle of whatever mixture he made for her - as he walked off... Yuviel emptied another blood bag from the bigbag into it.

Yuviel began to down the whole bottle...

172SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 3:15 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Looking at Yuviel, Alex got slightly worried about her drinking. Unsure what else to do he snatched the bottle from her and started drinking, letting out a devilish smile before his lips touched the bottle.

Managing to drink half the liquid inside Alex had to stop, whatever was inside that bottle, even mixed with blood was evil stuff. He could feel it hitting him in the head already.

Placing the big bottle on the table with a thud, loosely holding onto it he looked at Yuviel and said;

..take it easy with this Yuvi~....

Looking back at the demon, Alex then said to him sounding more happily than he should about what he was saying probably due to the alcohol;

...firstly, i'm gonna need some weapons, how do you expect me to chop off heads bare handed?..and secondly, we need to stop drinking this stuff if we're about to go to war..

Finishing his sentence Alex looked at his glass of orange juice but somehow it has completely lost its appeal now...

173SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 3:33 am

Toliris

Toliris

Grabbing the bottle from Alexander he said.

I will just finish this then its not like it has any effect on me anyway.

Downing the bottle in one go the taste of blood mixed with whatever it was he was actualy drinking was interesting to him slightly sweeter than he had expected finishing it and the shots remaining from his round he said.

Not bad.. not bad at all... now weapons.... hmmm.... GRAMPS!!!.

As he said the last word the room darkened drasticly as close by a strange smoke-like substance formed into a human like shape infront of them all and Michael said.

He needs weapons Gramps something that will suit his fighting style shouldnt be to hard right?

As an arm extended out from the black smoke-like cloak an orb of light appeared on the table infront of them and it motioned for Alex to touch it. Michael then waved to the figure he proceded to disappear and Michael said.

Touch that light and it will turn into any weapon you want but be careful what it is you want cause once its made it permanent. And dont worry if you want something like two swords or something it will recognise that as a request its not to picky really it just cant create any form of ranged weapon.

Leaning back in his chair watching for the hunters reaction.

174SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 3:49 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alex looked at the shiny ball and the table and listened to the instructions Mike gave him. Stretching out his arm into the ball Alex had to close his eyes in order to picture a weapon, not Yuviel on top of him...the alcohol didn't help any.

When his hand connected with the ball a long one handed katana and a wazashi popped out of the ball, spinning in the air and falling down on the floor, sticking inside, hilts up.

The ball collapsed into itself and as it poofed away two black corresponding sheaths attached to a waist belt appeared on the table.

Alex stood up and picked up the swords, placing them on the table, unsheathed. He looked at Yuviel sitting below him and gently sat down in her lap.

..i'm sorry about the booze Yuvi~...

He said in an apologetic tone and placed his hand on Yuviel's neck as he started kissing her.

175SS - or is it? II - Page 7 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 3:58 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily had a face like a disgruntled dog when they took her for a bath, she sat there slouched as they scrubbed her hair and washed her body. Once she was dried they put her in some fancy underwear and started to measure her.
The annoyance level built up in her as they did this.
Being made to stand still wasnt her thing and being fussed over by so many people was starting to test her patience.
Once the measuring was over they dressed her, but as they were doing this one of them picked up her boots and tried to leave with them and her school uniform.
This did not please lily, she pushed the people out of her way and grabbed the person with her boots.
Where the hell do you think you are going with these?!
She yelled at them as she snatched the boots out of their hands.
Do Not Touch That Which Does Not Belong To You
She said in an angry tone.
The servant was scared but did a bow anyway leaving with only the uniform.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum