Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cookiemonster's AVA shop

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cookiemonster's AVA shop Empty Cookiemonster's AVA shop January 31st 2010, 1:14 am

LoStsoULs

LoStsoULs
Admin

Yes, thats right its a sesame street ava shop. Nah jkjk.. its just cookiemonster's ava shop.
I have never open a shop, so this is my first time!

As you can see im not the greatest/or expert at GFX. so dont expect anything grreat!

This Shopp will probably last about...2weeks? But right now im done my exams so i have a BIT of free time. It depends how much hmk i will be receiving in the next few months. If i am too busy then i might close it!

I will take any renders/stocks. <but i will not take hentai/eechi>
I will try my best to make a good ava and if u dont like it...sadly... i cannot do anything about it.
if you are not satisfied with the results, you are always welcome to go to other stores/places to have ur ava done. I wont be offended Wink>

HEre are some of my works:

Cookiemonster's AVA shop Cookieava

So here is the format..unfortunately you do not get to choose the style you want or colors. <sorry about that!>

1. Render/Stock
2.Text

One more thing! <i may turn down offers....>

OK one more thing people: GIMME some points!!! i'd say 25points! Very Happy

2Cookiemonster's AVA shop Empty Re: Cookiemonster's AVA shop January 31st 2010, 1:16 am

LoStsoULs

LoStsoULs
Admin

BlackRabbit:

heehee. sorry for the low quality, i couldnt make it any better. i tried. did a lil. experiement with ur ava.=P

Cookiemonster's AVA shop Ava-womann

i wont get offended if u dont like it Wink

3Cookiemonster's AVA shop Empty Re: Cookiemonster's AVA shop February 22nd 2010, 8:14 am

Kyon-kun

Kyon-kun

But Cookies not here...

4Cookiemonster's AVA shop Empty Re: Cookiemonster's AVA shop February 23rd 2010, 10:30 am

LoStsoULs

LoStsoULs
Admin

I still had to keep it in my possession just in case somethin happened to the forum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum