Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 Months go by, SS - or is it?

+2
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 18]

3263 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 8:22 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Luckily for Alexander the nurse was in the office, doing some paperwork at her desk. Walking up to her Alexander took out 20 gold coins and placed them on the desk, politely asking her to sell him a couple of needles.

She raised an eyebrow but she looked at the money and stood up, going into the storage room. She returned quickly and asked him if he needed anything else but he just shook his head, grabbing the four needles and placing them in his pocket. He thanked the nurse and quickly left before she could make any advances.

Closing the doors behind him Alex went to Aiya and said casually with a smile on his face;

I'm done here..

He knew what he wants to do next but maybe Aiya needed him for something so he asked her nicely;

..is there something you want to do? I'm kinda busy...I left Michael in my room and I need to check up on Yuviel as well..

Time passes to 10:15.

3273 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 8:48 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya watched Alexander come out, standing up and pushing him out of the way slightly she spoke once

ill be a moment if you want to wait

After a brief chat with the nurse she found out about the seal and who to she could talk to about it, she sighed a bit and walked out of the office looking at Alex then started walking

sorry to keep you waiting

Her tone of voice was completely different from when they were conversing she kept quiet and wasn’t walking very fast and her hands were still in her pockets.

3283 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 9:02 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

....don't worry about it..

As they walked out of the building he occasionally looked at Aiya, noticing that something was troubling her. Could it be that his little tease had a much greater effect than he wanted.

They walked on in the silence and when they reached the cantina, Alex turned around towards her and stopped for a moment. Scratching his head a bit he decided to firstly go check up on Michael and then come back here.

Soon the two of them reached the dorms and entered the warm building, Alex spoke to Aiya as they went through the hallway;

well..I have to check up on Michael now and some other things..so I'll see you later..thanks for the company!

He smiled at her and then left for his room, entering inside he firstly went to the table, inspecting the herbs, talking to Michael as he did that;

..sorry I took so long, this here looks ok...

He then took the needles out of his pocket and placed them on the desk, turning around towards Michael he asked him;

...is there nothing you need to do? I'm gonna have to leave you again...

3293 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 9:05 am

Toliris

Toliris

Inspecting the process for a while until Alex rejoined him bringing needles back with him he questioned him and in responce Michael said.

Despite what people seem to think im not actually that busy but I guess I could always go for another nap about now.... unless you needed something else.

Looking back to Alex and then to the herbs inspecting the process in its last stages.

3303 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 9:11 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya watched as Alexander walked away, she needed to talk to Michael but she didn’t tell him instead she followed him to his room and knocked on the door

Michael, when you get a chance can you help me with something

She walked back out into the living area and sat on a couch, she kept her hands in her pockets just in case people walked by. With a sigh she stared at the ceiling, lost in thought.

3313 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 9:16 am

Toliris

Toliris

Suddenly interupted by Aiya's voice coming from the other side of the door Michael said his goodbyes to Alex and walked out the room closing the door behind him he moved away from the room slightly towards the living area and said to Aiya.

So what can I do for you today Aiya?

Michael was getting increasing surprised by the number of people who needed his help today but it kept his mind busy so he didnt mind.

3323 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 9:21 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya blinked then moved her head enough to look at Michael clearly then spoke with a semi serious tone

im not going to try and take the long way into this… but I don’t want to bother the head right now with everything that’s going on. I need to know, how much do you know about seals…

She looked away watching the hallway just in case someone was trying to be sneaky and listen to the conversation.

3333 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 9:31 am

Toliris

Toliris

Curious to her question he said.

Well my knowledge of seals is great... I had to do the seals on my eye myself but it all depends where the seal is located and I can have a look for you.

As he mentioned his seals they glowed slightly before returning to their normal state as he stood awaiting her responce.

3343 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 9:35 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Hearing someone knock on the door it turned out it was Aiya and she needed Michael for something. Michael stood up said bye to Alex.

..Bye!

Shouting that across the closed doors Alexander inspected the herbs one more before he left the room himself, quickly going down the hallway and then out the dorm. The cold air outside started to annoy him more and more, probably because he went in and out of buildings more than he usually does this morning.

Alex went across the courtyard quickly, almost running. He wanted to go back to Yuviel as soon as possible, she was worrying him. But he wouldn't return empty handed.

Entering the cantina he went straight for the kitchen area where the goblins were diligently preparing for lunch time. Grabbing one of them aside Alex politely asked it for the blood supplies they held for Yuviel, the goblin seemed reluctant to give them to Alexander but gave up when it realized Alex wouldn't back down nicely.

Alexander crouched down at the box filled with red bags full of blood. Taking 6 of them and placing them in his pockets he took 4 more in his hands and dashed away, leaving the cantina behind quickly.

He entered the dorms, finally getting rid of the cold outside. He slowed down his pace and slowly went to Yuviel's room, closing the doors behind him and locking them Alex dropped one of the blood bags on the floor, picking it up he examined it, thankfully nothing happened to it.

Alexander went up to the bed and kneeled down, letting the blood bags down on the bed he leaned over Yuviel and kissed her cheek, gently nudging her and whispering in her ear;

..hey Yuviel...I've brought you something..open those eyes..

Time passes to 11:05.

3353 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 9:46 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya listened quietly then sighed as she watched Alexander go back and forth.

the nurse told me the seal was in the back of my mind… and is probably why I have this gap in my memories, also I don’t think its sealing just that.. And I would rather know what it is vaguely then break a seal like that without hesitation… I was wondering if there was anything you could do..

3363 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 9:53 am

Toliris

Toliris

A smirk came across his face at this and he said.

Thats almost too easy... but if you think theres memories in there I could personaly try and extract them for you... or I could partially open the seal if you are worried about opening it completely.

His curiousity was peaked as he stood before her wondering what kind of knowledge he would be able to find beyond a seal in her mind.

3373 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 10:09 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya looked at him a bit, she shook her head and sighed she had lost her nerve and gave up. Standing up she looked at Michael then looked away

I don’t know what the hell I’m thinking, ive had enough curiosity for one day.. Enough on my mind and im trying to give myself more to think about… sorry Michael, maybe some other time.

She kicked the couch she was sitting at lightly then walked away, heading to her room.

3383 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 10:11 am

Toliris

Toliris

Michael shruged as she left him know she would most likely come back to him if she wanted some help with her seal he just got up off the couch and moved back to his and Lily's room closing the door behind him he moved onto the bed and lay down ontop of the covers slowly going to sleep.

3393 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 10:52 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Having slept almost an hour undisturbed, sounds started to form around her and a stronger smell of Alexander… hearing his voice, Yuviel started to slowly open her eyes, which seemed to have their snake slits out but remained their normal hue of red instead of glowing brightly.

Not bothering to move, any motivation to do so was so~ not happening, regaining all her senses slowly, she noticed he had indeed brought her something that she was very interested in, she didn’t understand the over-excessive amounts of food she needed, she should only need 4 to 6 for a whole day, tops … even then, she could easily last a week or two without any feed at all if need be – normally.

Hiya~ Alexander~ … I see you’ve brought me a snack…

Yuviel didn’t feel like moving and simply licked her lips awaiting the present Alexander had brought.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

3403 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 11:13 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Yeah, I did... I thought it might help you get your energy back..

Seeing she had no strength or intention to get up, only licking her lips and waiting for him to do everything, Alexander smiled but instead of giving her the blood immediately he leaned in and kissed her, slowly and teasingly...pulling away a few inches he kept the smile on as he whispered;

..you lazy girl....I love you..

Pulling away completely he took one of the bags and opened it, slowly and carefully bringing it to Yuviel's mouth.

The blood was seemingly disappearing in her mouth as multiple bags were laying open and empty on their floor. Alexander was proud at his feeding skills as they managed not to shed a single drop on their bed. He remained sitting on the bed next to her to see if she would feel better from the blood.

3413 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 11:37 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya stopped at her door then waited a moment before opening it and stepping inside. Looking around for a moment she found a pouch that she could put her money in. placing the money from her pocket to the pouch and then set it on top of her dresser. Walking to the door she closed it then walked back to her dresser, grabbing a different set of clothes and started getting changed.

Now wearing:
-Black Jeans
-Tan long sleeve shirt
-White socks
-plain white tennis shoes
-black leather overcoat

After getting dressed she grabbed the money pouch and tied it to the inside of her jacket as she walked out of her room. It was still early in the day so she figured a little bit of exploring wouldn’t do too much harm. Looking around the dorms she noticed that Michael wasn’t in the living area anymore, Alexander wasn’t in sight and Yuviel was probably still in bed. Taking the advantage she walked out of the dorms, remember the commotion at the north gate she knew she wasn’t going to be able to get out that way.

Passing the courtyard it was almost lunch time so she had to leave now if she wanted a chance at all, getting a decent ways away from the north gate she noticed there was still a lot of activity going on while the people were occupied she snuck passed and grabbed the top of the wall with her good hand and lifted herself over and landing on the other side with a dull pat sound.

Glad she was able to get out of the school without any trouble she started to wandering away from the road but eventually with her roundabout fashion she managed to make it to the outpost. Pressing the button she went through the routine of being scanned then the door opened and she went inside. Looking around the place was pretty busy, a couple of the hunters gave her dark looks while other were already getting drunk and seemed to get a bit excited.

Finding a seat at the bar she ordered a glass of white wine, a couple of the guys trying to get her attention failed a bit. She looked around to see what all the commotion and she overhead a specific conversation

Hunter1
hey, come on we need to look for them, what if they were hurt or possibly even..

Hunter2
don’t say it… they aren’t dead but what if we get caught in the same predicament trying to find them. Then what, that’s why I put the investigation on the bounty board and offered a reward.

Aiya didn’t listen to the rest as she got up as her glass arrived, she tossed the coins on the bar as she walked over to the board looking for that specific mission. Only taking a moment to find it she walked over two of them and placed it on the table speaking quietly

I take it the two that went missing was friends of yours

Hunter1
yeah, they went on this investigation looking for some rogue lycan or something, should of only take a day maybe two but they haven’t come back yet, its been 4 days… are you going to look for them

Aiya looked at the other hunter who was being quiet, it looked to be a young teenage girl but looks could be deceiving. After a bit she turned around

ill look for them, so sit tight ok.

Walking away she went back to her seat looking at the glass of wine, taking a sip she set the glass down again as a hunter, bigger any normal man, standing at over 7 feet tall he towered over her and was obviously trying to get her attention which wasn’t hard with the way he looked. She spoke first she was already starting to get annoyed.

what do you want… I’m not in the mood for pests…

The man grabbed the glass of wine out of her hand and tossed it against the wall, half of the outpost cleared out, mostly people sitting at the bar. Turning Aiya around in her seat he grabbed the stool and picked it up enough so he was at eye level with aiya

who do you think you are, my master was looking at that request before you were, hand it over and maybe I wont hurt you

Aiya’s eyes went red as the man smashed her drink, the bartender ducking behind the bar so he didn’t get hit or hurt. As she was picked up stool and all she noticed that everyone was against the walls just in case of something. She laughed in the man’s face, his size didn’t intimidate her at all but the laughing didn’t help her cause as she finally spoke up

and you think your so tough, how about you put me down, because I refuse to give this up.

Not liking the answer from the ant, he spoke louder.

you have been warned

And he hurled her, stool and all with ease at the far back wall as people moved out of the way.

Being thrown was completely expected, aiya formed a ball of energy which formed into a katana, with a small kicked she was out of the chair before it collided with the wall, the stool on the other end had shattered into splinter, she landed gracefully, the bartender yelling at the both of them. But before either her or the giant could make another move, a man of medium height, with long navy blue hair walked between them, he was wearing a kamishimo but with long sleeves, a katana of his own at his side.

The swordsman was closer to the big man, with a wave of his hand the big man kneeled and lowered his head

I’m sorry about that, I didn’t mean you any harm, my name is Mavryck. Im sorry about the commotion my companion has caused, he can be aggressive at times when he shouldn’t. you seem determined to take on this request so ill give you this one challenge, since we both are using the same type of weapon I challenge you to a drawing match…

He spread his legs out and bent his knees and pulled the sword from his belt, sheath and all, setting it just above his belt he looked like he was about to getting ready to draw.

Aiya listened to the man as his pet started moving tables around so they would have room, everyone was dead silent. She knew that stance well, it was drawing technique, it was meant for drawing the sword at extreme speeds and it was a test of speed accuracy and power, she took a similar stance but altered a bit, she had more weight on her back leg.

After a moment she nodded to let him know that she accepted his challenge and prepared herself. The wait felt like forever, after a full minute she noticed they were both drawing left handed. Finally a step was made as they stepped at the same and drawing at speeds that nobody expected from both of them. To the human eye they were exactly the same speed.

The blades connected with a small flash of light and a single sound as the brought their swords down to inspect the damage. Both of them looked at each other in shock as they showed the blade, there was a single chip in the exact same spot of their blades then after a moment the real damage showed itself. Aiya’s sword and mavryck’s sword both made a popping crack sound as the blade edge of both of their swords crumbled but aiya’s popped out of existence.

uhm what does that mean sir…

mavryck looked at his sword in shock, he knew he wasn’t so much to say as bested in that challenge. He heard the question then sheathed his ruined sword before speaking

it means we are even my friend, I’ve never met someone who’s been so evenly matched, ill let you go since I might as well head out myself. I hope we meet again, I would love to talk more

He left the outpost with his companion without another word. The rest of the patrons that were left were in awe but started moving the tables and everything back to their places. Aiya went back to the bar, the bartender had left her another glass, looking up at him she was told it was on the house. She took a sip picking up glass with her right hand, looking at the bandage on it thinking to herself as she drank

mavryck huh, I never got to introduce myself, wait… did he say mavryck…that’s my… he couldn’t be…

She sighed and waited, drinking her drink slowly. A couple of hunters here and there coming up to her and compliment her on her performance.

Last edited by Sounara_ryke on May 20th 2010, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

3423 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 11:40 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Smiling at what Alexander had to say, and enjoying the meal he brought her – blushing slightly as Alexander further embarrassed her with how much her loved her… all four bags were finished, and she knew she couldn’t eat the others just yet, the goblins will be likely fed up acquiring so much for one person.

Alex I love you too~

Yuviel held out her arms, to which Alexander leant over straight away to hug her, pulling without much effort putting into it – Yuviel talked in a lower tone…

I’m not feeling too energetic… could you get that book I was reading earlier, maybe we can study together?

Yuviel smiled as she slumped back down onto the pillow, the feed was obviously not enough to make her run around, at least for now… or at least, that is how she was feeling – the amount of blood in her was making her killing intent aura sky rocket for anyone nearby, they’d feel the sheer bloodlust coming from her – not that she had the willpower to suppress it.

3433 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 12:03 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

..yeah...of course..

He said as he slowly stood up, pulling out the rest of the blood bags and placing them on the desk. Then immediately leaving the room and finding himself in the open again.

Alexander slowly walked towards the library, he was tired of running around. As he entered the library he went straight to the room with vampire books and picked up the book Yuviel was reading before. Glancing on the bench next to the table he smiled, remembering what went on it before...

He took the smaller looking book that was actually a dictionary of both formal and informal words, he wanted to widen his vocabulary. Almost going away Alex turned around and took a couple of candles from the table that were not lit. Leaving the room with books in his hands Alex skilfully avoided everyone until he was back outside.

Looking up at the grey sky as he was on his way back, Alex wondered if it would snow soon. Before he even realized he was in front of the spirit dorms.

Going back into their room Alex smiled at Yuviel. Going over to the table he put the books and candles on the table then took off his jacket, he didn't expect going out soonish.

Lighting up the candles in their dark room Alex placed them on their bedside drawer so they could read easily and then went back for the books.

Laying down on the bed next to Yuviel, Alex adjusted the pillows and opened her book, flipping over a few pages he asked her;

..where did we stop?

3443 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 1:38 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Watching Alexander leave the room, and the blood sitting out of reach, Yuviel waited contently – dropping off slightly, only to be woken with Alexander coming back into the room. Making himself comfortable and lighting up candles in the pitch black room, which Yuviel remembered Alexander had no ability to see in the darkness.

Getting into the bed with her, and readjusting the pillows so she was sitting upright with no effort – the boom was placed on her lap with the candle light on it perfectly.

I think it was this page… yeah…

Yuviel began reading, speaking out and correcting Alexander when he made his random attempts – the pair slowly but surely enjoyed their time learning the language, Yuviel knowing that it would soon become his native tongue.

An hour passes to mid-day (Lunch)
Yuviel began to eye up the blood on the table more than the book, and her concetration for anything else was almost completely gone… she gave in and willed the blood to get it’s over to her, and to her surprise one of the bag’s smacked Alexander in the ribs, dropping to his side… Yuviel wasn’t amused, she still couldn’t reach it.

Glaringly looking at it, her eyes fixed – any kind of learning would have to wait…

3453 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 2:04 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

Rubbing his ribs from the unexpected attack Alexander looked at what happened. It was a blood bag laying down to his side. Looking at Yuviel with a surprised look on his face Alexander took the bag and opened it, handing it over to her, saying;

..how did you..?

When she took the bag from him and started drinking it on her own Alex stood up from the bed and went over to the table where the rest of the bags was. Taking them over to her, he sat down and started handing them over one by one as she went through them.

Daishi was bothered by all the trouble recently caused by his students. Why couldn't they just enjoy the holidays and have fun instead of digging up their pasts and traumas which caused problems like this - the council at his neck.

He wasn't planning on disturbing the students themselves but the council members insisted, many times. Finally giving in Daishi set one condition - he would be the one asking his students questions.

Leading the council men to the spirit dorms Daishi knew that some of the students were not there at the time but miss Silverstone was and the council members were quite interested in her even though she was not the cause of damage outside the north gate...directly.

Reaching the door to her room with three more men behind him, Daishi knocked on the door, sensing mister Mograine behind it as well.

Alexander gave Yuviel the last bag and watched her empty it, he was amazed at how much she actually was eating. Taking the empty blood bag off her, he leaned in and gave her a long and wet kiss as dessert.

Pulling away from her, he started picking up all the empty blood bags in order to throw them away when he heard a knock on the door. Throwing the bags into the bin beneath the desk Alex went to the door and opened it halfway only to see the Headmaster and 3 more men in black behind him.

..how can I help you, Headmaster?

Not much to his surprise, it was mister Mograine who opened the door for them and asked them what they needed. It was then when Daishi had to intrude and tell him;

I have a few questions to ask miss Silverstone and you regarding the events that happened last night...and some other things.

Alexander listened to the Headmaster and cold sweat appeared on his face, they couldn't be talking about the killings in the warehouse, there's no way they could know... And why now of all times when he wanted Yuviel to rest.

But there was no way out of the situation, Alexander opened the doors fully and let them inside their room. Closing the door he went pass them and sat on the edge of the bed, crossing his arms he looked at Yuviel nervously and then back at the Headmaster who stood in front of them, in the middle of the room while two of the council men looked around the room, much to Alexander's annoyance, waiting for the questions to come either for him or Yuviel.

Last edited by Xanndros on May 20th 2010, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : <3 :))

3463 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 10:01 pm

Toliris

Toliris

Michael spent a while in a deep sleep unsure of exactly what was happening he was standing in the courtyard of the school but something was wrong looking out to the city he watched as buildings burned down and he found himself unable to move only to watch something that looked like him walking towards him coming from the city smirking all the way until it reached him in his own voice but more sinister it said.

Its been a while did you think just because youve change I would leave you? ...Ohhh no you will never escape your own insanity.. go on let me free and we can rule this world together just give me the chance.

Looking at him in disgust Michael pulled himself free of whatever it was holding him back and tried to attack the copy but just as he had thought they were perfectly matched and they both knew how the other would react. After a few minutes of this Michael looked at the copy of himself and just said.

I kept you here for a reason because you were to dangerous and this is were you will remain so just deal with it...

Michael then forced himself to wake up sighing as he got himself out of his bed he felt some presences in the dorms he didnt know and they were with the head who didnt visit often so it must be serious but by the time he reached his door they had entered a room and not surprisingly it was Alex and Yuviel's room. Michael walked to the wall next to the door and leant against it listening in on what was going on inside.

3473 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 20th 2010, 11:52 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Not listening to Alexander’s question, only wanting the bag which had hit him – he passed it without asking anymore, passing the bags one by one as she happily gorged herself with it all … before too long had passed, all 6 bags were completely empty.

Receiving desert made her feel considerably happier than just having the blood – as Alexander cleaned up the bags on the floor – knocking on the door disturbed him, quickly binning all the bags he answered the door. Yuviel was watching as the events unfolded, hearing that it was the head – Yuviel’s expression went from somewhat happy to concerned, she could smell humans nearby other than Alexander, it must be the council.

Hearing he had questions, she knew it would likely be about the two girls and whatever injured Alexander last night… hearing ‘other things’ had her feeling even more nervous, still sitting upright Yuviel tried putting on a more Human appearance, only to make her bloodlust more apparent to the point her eyes were glowing.

Alexander moved to the side of the bed, crossing his arms – he was quite nervous himself, two of the councilmen walked into the middle of the room wearing something close to what the American FBI would have on. Not enjoying their invading eyes, Yuviel’s killing intent increasing with every second that passed.

What exactly can I do for you Headmaster? I’m not having a good day…

Yuviel sounded calm and collected, as she patted her belly – keeping her eyes fixed on the two council members… before she could be answered or asked, her attention averted to Michael who was not hiding himself very well behind the closed door.

Michael?

Yuviel continued to look until there was an answer.

3483 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 21st 2010, 12:52 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Daishi felt the demons movement clearly the whole time since they entered the dorm but now that he was eavesdropping he could bring him inside and question them all together, which would make his job much easier.

Giving a polite smile towards the couple on the bed and raising his index finger said;

One moment, please.

Turning around Daishi went to the door and opening them, stepped outside, standing next to Michael and facing him;

Good day to you Michael. Please, come inside...

Getting back into the room Daishi snapped his fingers and a comfortable chair appeared a feet away from the bed, the doors closing behind them.

He noticed that the council member's poking around was agitating Alexander and Yuviel so he coughed and said calmly but firmly;

Gentlemen, shall we get this done...I do not wish to disturb my students too much.

Alexander watched the Headmaster going to their door and bringing Michael inside, sitting them somewhat near them and facing him. This was turning into quite a tea party.

Hi there Michael...

The two council men annoyed him to a point of almost saying something but the Headmaster beat him to it and assembled them. Alex looked at the Headmaster and calmly asked him;

Ok, so...what do you need to ask us?

3493 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 21st 2010, 2:18 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

A combination post involving Yuviel, the headmaster, Michael and Alexander.

Yuviel sat in her bed, unable to really do anything the head managed to bring Michael in without any problems, and she was now faced with a new problem; being quite hungry still she started to break out in a sweat again, being slightly unbuttoned it was apparent all over her face and bust yet again… attempting to make herself look more comfortable, it wasn’t happening.

Well? What would you like to know? I’m not going to hide anything, nor am I ashamed of anything I personally did… I think you’ll find someone of my nature is naturally attractive to something of lower class.

Yuviel wanted to grab the men and eat them on the spot, maybe have Alexander as a side order – she wasn’t looking at them like you’d expect a nervous person would anymore, but as a blood lusting vampire.

Allowing Michael to use the seat, the Headmaster simply waited for him to take his seat… as he did so, he looked over at Yuviel and calmly said…

Not going to hide anything? That will make things easier and faster, where were you last night and how did you escape the barrier…

Daichi wondered who’d speak up first.

Michael took his seat as directed by the head listening to everything that was being said around him he replied to the heads questioning by saying.

I let her out... it was my belief a pureblood would have much better luck locating vampires that I would... besides I still owe her a favour for helping me out with something but that’s nothing to do with you...

He noticed Yuviel was looking at the men before them in a way he guessed meant she would try and feed from them given the chance but he ignored it for now knowing the head would deal with any problems should they arise.

Alexander waited for Michael to finish talking before he would say anything, trying to avoid the topic of the warehouse if possible. He noticed Yuviel was eyeing up most of the people in the room, her feeding problems were becoming more and more difficult...he just hoped she can keep herself under control until they're left alone again.

Seeing that the Headmaster was now looking at him, expecting his side of the story, Alex tried to make the school and himself look good and distract the men from other topics:

Last night I went out and tracked down a rouge demon...I was with Aiya and Bruno...I didn't return back until late and I didn't notice anything of the sorts then…
He was obviously talking about the mess outside the north gate that someone caused, waiting for the Headmaster's next action.

Before she was able to respond to what Daichi wanted to ask her, Michael answered for her, she felt somewhat better about it all, but felt she should at least say something to the two men standing in the room with them.

I was turned, 3 months ago by a rogue vampire. It took around 2 days to fully turn back to what I was born as, and regain stability in my mind… no thanks to you guys, who told me lies all those years – you shot me, beat me, forced me to learn languages and tease information out of prisoners… no more, I’m going to remain in this school – have my children – learn how to control myself and live my life.

Yuviel was lowering and lowering, despite sounding more and more determined, passing out a few moments after she had finished what she wanted to say – her left hand was outstretched towards Alexander craving attention whilst her right hand was resting on her stomach.

3503 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 14 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 21st 2010, 2:29 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya watched people come and go, she listened to rumors and other conversations and the occasional drunk guy that would try and hit on her. Being tired of just sitting around it was about time she got to work. Getting up from her seat she bid farewell to the guy that was talking to her that she wasn’t really listening to and made her way out of the outpost.

Looking at the notice she looked around the area and figured out where she needed to go. Looking at the map she was given she started walking in the direction that she needed to go. It was lunch time by the time she managed to find the area she needed to be at. It was a small house in the middle of the forest, by the looks of the area it looked like there was a small farm or at least what was left of it.

Investigating the area aiya looked around finding torn apart corpses of animals but she couldn’t find any trace of human activity. Placing a hand over her nose she couldn’t stand the smell that was coming from this area. The closer she got the house the more vile the smell became, she could barely breath and it seemed if anything was here, it was already dead.

Reaching the inside of the house was a feat of endurance on its own, she managed to open the door by kicking it in. looking around she nearly threw up just at the taste of the air. Moving quickly so she didn’t have to stay in the area, she found the body of what she could only guess were the residence of the place. Minutes seemed like days as she found another set of bodies but this time she knew she what she was looking at.

Looking at the body of two hunters she kneeled down next to them, it looked like their chest cavity was ripped open and their hearts ripped out. It also looked like whatever had killed them had caught them by surprise. Moving to the window of the room she hopped out of it and focused her power as much as possible, creating katana which she held onto with her right hand while she looked around.

something is unusual here, the deaths of everything but the hunters were the same, the hunters look like they were killed by something else..

She felt something move behind her, a presence that wasn’t there earlier, looking around bewildered she couldn’t figure out where it was coming from but it was moving. Staying on guard Aiya couldn’t focus due to the stench of the area. She looked around some more then started to move, heading away from the house and its disastrous inhabitants.

Just before she hit the edge of the forest an object came flying out of the forest itself. Sidestepping and being caught off guard the projectile grazed her right arm as she looked in the direction where it came from, yelling.

come out here damnit, and maybe I wont kill you for ---

She was cut off, she stopped and felt the presence again, it was behind her and she could hear something. The growling was deep, realizing she wasn’t the target for that arrow she whirled around in the nick of time and blocked the surprise attack with the sheath of her sword. It wasn’t what she expected it to be, it looked to be a wolf, but bigger, much bigger. Her sword in its mouth the thing towered over her in size she was shocked at the size of it.

Letting go of her sword and taking a large leap backwards the monstrosity was faster than she expected as it came charging at her. Rolling out of the way she saw another arrow hit the thing in the side of his shoulder, almost completely unphased it kept charging her.

Aiya couldn’t keep up that kind of speed, she managed to dodge one of his vicious claws by sidestepping but she still managed to get grazed by it, leaving a pretty deep cut on her right arm but she to took the advantage of having its side completely exposed as she recreated another sword and stabbed it in the side and pulled it down the length of his side due to the momentum of its charge.

The beast made a horrific yowl as she blood was sent everywhere. Splashed a bit herself aiya moved away from the beast and towards the forest as another hunter came out of the woods. He was carrying a longbow and quiver, he looked to be pretty well built for such a weapon and he looked like he had been out here for a while. He ran over to her and spoke first

Hunter1
are you alright im sorry about the arrow, I don’t have a great yelling voice

Aiya nodded a bit then heard a howl, whirling back around she saw the beast get up, completely healed and looking even angrier than he already was. Before either of them had a chance to react it charged and was about get them both but an object came flying out of the forest, it looked like a lance. Hitting the beast straight between the eyes it pierced its skull causing the beast to drop like a rock in front of him then a yell came from the forest

Take off its head now!

Aiya looked at her pathetic looking sword then forced it out of existence as she created a larger weapon, the sword was about 6 ft in length and looked like it could cleave through about anything (for reference clouds sword) with a huge two handed swing she brought the sword down and took of the beasts head then released the sword.. With a sigh she watched as the other hunter that had yelled at them walked out of the woods.

Hunter2
what the hell were you doing, who are you and why are you here… we could of handled this just fine without you

Aiya glared at the man which caused him to take a step back. They must have been the hunters that had taken this investigation originally, but it caused her to think about the other hunter that were in the house. She spoke slowly hoping to get this resolved peacefully

I take it you guys were here for the investigation but who were the ones in the house and for who I am… im the one that trying to figure out if you were dead.. God im confused

Hunter1
we were here to take care of a lycan to find ourselves with that beast, we should probably take this back with us and hope my sister isn’t going to kill me for taking so long. Thank you for helping

Aiya shrugged her question answered partially and traveled back with the two hunters, chatting as they walked, the archer had bandaged aiya’s wounds as they went, back at the outpost she bowed to them as they reunited with their friends. Not accepting any of the money offered she left the outpost and started making her way back to the school.

Hopping back over the wall as she snuck her way back to the dorms, she felt the presence of the head which made her worry a bit. She stopped in the courtyard then sighed she couldn’t ignore it anymore she walked to the dorms and opened the door sitting in the living area

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum