Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 Months go by, SS - or is it?

+2
Sounara_ryke
Lethan
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 18]

1513 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 9:23 am

Toliris

Toliris

Sitting eating he watched out of the corner of his eye as Aiya started to cast some kind of magic completely unsure of what she was doing until two small knights appeared and started fighting on the table letting out a small laugh as they reminded him of Lily's golms fighting amongst each other.

Thats a strange skill you have right there.

Michael watched the little golm looking slightly concerned about the sudden appearance of two things its size looking over at Lily wondering what was going through her mind.

1523 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 10:17 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya giggled as the knights started wrestling over one sword but then the fight came to an end as the one that managed to get the sword stabs the other and the both of them disappear in a small flash of light like a camera flash. aiya sighed wishing it lasted longer then she heard michael comment on her power. she shrugged, and stood up speaking quietly as she turned her back to them

i show up and the silence means im either intruding on something that you two need to talk about alone, or i missed something that happened recently, but either way its not my business anymore. im going to head back to the dorms and finish preparing

she cut herself off and walked away leaving the cantina while forming an umbrella with the same ability except not as flashy which she opened on the way out. she made her way quickly back to the spirit dorms, looking around when she got it, releasing the umbrella from existance and walking to her room, but stopped when she reached alex's room, the dust on the door handle looked like it had moved recently. she knocked on the door quietly speaking politely

alex-kun, you there?

1533 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 10:39 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander was curled up on his bed for some time, in a depressed state, he truly was a pathetic excuse for a man when he heard a knock on the door and a female voice calling his name. He raised his head in disbelief but soon realized the reality was not as he imagined it.

Slowly getting up he walked over to the door and opened it, leaning on the doorway and blinking at Aiya.

..what is it?

Alexander is still in his school uniform, soggy. His hair is slightly damp and his eyes are bloodshot. The room behind him is in complete darkness. 15 minutes have passed and now it's 16:15.

1543 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 10:49 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya looked at him for a moment, looking up and down then stared at his eyes for a moment then place a hand off to the side and snapped her fingers, a towel appearing in her hand as she tossed it on top of his head

you looked off when i talked to you earlier, and now you look horrible, what happened, also you dont use your room that often so i was a bit concerned, or is that to much

she didnt hide her looks of concern as rocked back and forth on her feet

do you want to talk, you look like you could use a friend

1553 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 10:59 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Taking the towel she threw on his head Alexander turned his back to doorway and leaned on it with his back. He looked at Aiya and faked a smile that must've looked miserable on his face at the moment and it quickly disappeared off his face.

Sliding down to the floor he sat down and started drying his hair but gave up on after a couple of seconds. Holding the towel in his hands he let out a tired sigh and looked back at Aiya and said;

..a lot of things have happened but.....I'm sorry Aiya...I don't think I can talk right now...

He raised his hand in which he held the towel in order to return it to her, the look in his eyes was pure sadness.

1563 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 11:14 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya kneeled down and took the towel and helped him finish drying his hair having it dried in seconds then letting the towel vanish in her hands she sat down next to him, almost leaning against him. she looked down and looked at her hands then spoke quietly

i know im the last person you probably want advice from, this was something my dad always told me before the... accident. he always said that its better to speak whats on your mind instead of bottling it up, i know its hard... i barely follow his advice, probably cause i never had anyone i could really talk to.. but it works, even though it brings out a lot of emotions you just want to discard and throw to the deep depths of your mind.

she curled up a bit hoping he would speak to her, she was bringing up nasty memories as it was for the sake of advice.

1573 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 11:33 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander was not moving an inch as she was drying his hair and then he listened to her seemingly emotionless. He was in a tough situation and she was not making it any better, he thought about making a simple joke and change the subject but immediately he realized he wouldn't be able to pull off something like that.

Banging his head backwards, into the wooden frame of the doorway once...and then one more time he let out a sigh which was followed by his lowered voice;

When I came her I was a completely different guy than I am now...gradually I did change but it was nothing compared to what happened when I met her..

At that moment he smiled a bit, remembering the first memories of them and then continued;

I don't think I could call it love on first sight...heh, no...hell, on that day she kissed another guy...but time passed and due to some circumstances we got closer and closer...

Alexander paused for a moment, unsure if he should continue his talking or stop but he decided to keep talking.

Our relationship started quite hectic and it was quite hard for me...and I imagine for her as well... but she turned my life completely around, for the better....I got rid of the ways that were dragging me down and she...helped me experience something I was not familiar with before - love...

At that moment Alexander's voice got lower and much sadder, almost turning into a whisper;

...but she is a vampire and I...I'm just a human...it seems she can not bear to be close to me any more....and she refuses to turn me...I-I..I just don't know any more...

1583 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 11:54 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya listened but before alex got too into his story she repositioned herself so she was on the other side of the doorjam instead of next to him, so she wasnt half in the hallway, she seemed to flinch a bit and the emotion in her eyes changed every time alex mentioned love and relationship, she kept quiet, listening, one of the flinches accidently causing the back of her head to contact with the doorframe, making a small thud but she didnt move after that. thinking carefully.

yuviel-chan, i take it... just from my observation. but do you really think race makes a difference when it comes to love..

she couldnt help but flinch at the word.. it bothered her a bit but she continued

i mean look at me, i hold enough secrets myself

she focused a bit and her emerald green eyes gave off a glow for a second as her fox ears appeared, but not the tail.. after a moment the glow subsided then she sighed a bit

we are who we are, it really shouldnt matter if the feelings are strong enough right i mean, you love her dont you, maybe your approaching the situation the wrong way, she probably doesnt want to turn you because she likes you just the way you are, give it time alex we all have stuff that are hard for us to talk about.

she sighed, she didnt even notice during the whole conversation the single tear she shed herself.

1593 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 12:10 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alex listened to what Aiya was saying, it seemed like she had some experience about what she was saying but she told him what he already knew just didn't want to admit - he would have to spend more time without her.

Looking at Aiya he saw a small tear rolling down her cheek. She cried from the memories she dug up in order to give him advice.

Alexander pulled himself away from the doorway and did something that resembled crawling towards Aiya in the short distance they were on. Wiping away her tear with his thumb he gently pulled her towards him and gave her a warm and friendly hug.

...thank you for the support Aiya... I'm sorry..

He was still holding her as he patting her back, hoping that his sadness hasn't rubbed off too much on her.

1603 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 12:34 pm

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya went scarlet when he hugged him, and after a few moments her composure broke as a memory from her passed resurfaced causing her to sob a little bit then pull away from alex suddenly. she tried to wipe away the tears but they just kept coming. she shook her head and mumbled to herself for a moment before looking up at alex, her eyes showed a fear with a mix of overwhelming sadness. she spoke quietly,

im glad i can help, but dont take me wrong, give her space, but dont completely shut her off... ill...

she forced herself to her feet, leaning against the wall trembling, feeling sick to her stomach, she was pale almost as if she had saw a ghost. she staggered a step then she spoke again, quiet enough where even if anyone was listening to them only alex would hear.

im sorry alex, i... i just want my... "memories" to just disappear..

she remembered something that was told to her when she ran into someone that dealt with traveling through dimensions. 'everything is different, no matter if you see someone you saw in a different dimension they arent the same person, and never will be' she tried to not lean against the wall for a moment but staggered back into the wall

ill talk to you later, ok

she walked to her room, carefully then when she closed the door behind her she laid down on her bed and stuffed her head into her pillow . her memories overwhelming her she screamed into her pillow still being loud enough to be heard from the room next to hers, not holding her emotions back anymore.

1613 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 1:03 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Appearing outside, in the drizzle near the school just in sight of it luckily not in the middle of the road like she thought might have happened – Yuviel was finally outside of the barrier that had been up for several months now.

Enjoying the freedom, Yuviel jumped up onto a roof and got a good viewing of the school – able to see Alexander walking towards the spirit dorms without much problem, Sensing something odd in her head – Yuviel tried to cancel out the odd feeling to do something far more productive for everyone.

Still dressed in the school’s uniform for the most part, Yuviel decided it might be best to try and get herself into a situation that would be out of her control – at least for a while as events unfolded. Watching the guards patrolling the school block, as well as the odd sounds of city life – Yuviel began casually jumping between roof tops looking for and smelling for something familiar.

Catching the drift of crypt, Yuviel stopped on the top of some flats and looked down from the rooftop onto what appeared to be a manhole – a lone person seemed to be leaning against a wall nearby giving off the scent she recognised. Jumping down slowly, and from the street – making sure not to be seen, Yuviel made sure her smell and appearance was of when she was a Human, so she could in the very least approach the vampire with no issues.

Walking up to the guy at the wall – Yuviel made whimpering sounds of a lost schoolgirl who’d gotten separated from someone, either way it was working like a charm. The Vampire walked up all caring like and said he’d help her best he could – leading Yuviel ever closer to another flats basement access.

Saying something close to ‘we have another slut’ in vampyric – the door opened slowly, walking Yuviel into the room it was pitch black but filled with more or less the same smell of the vampire leading her into the hornets nest.

Yuviel’s eyes adjusted to the darkness almost instantly, looking around she could see at least 8 other vampires who all looked quite hungry – being sited down, Yuviel felt a little more comfortable, knowing she wouldn’t have to stand for much longer – regardless of her vampire abilities, being pregnant was no fun when it came to mobility.

Thanking the Vampire in his own tongue only came naturally to Yuviel as to something you did when someone was kind to you – this however, shocked the vampire who wasn’t quite sure how a normal girl would know anything of a language only used by vampire kind or hunter.

Taking a step back, Yuviel’s eyes turned red and the other’s in the room knelt down without thinking – Yuviel’s aura had turned back to normal as she sat on the box, only angering the first vampire who eventually took his knee like the rest.

The next 20 minutes, Yuviel questioned the Vampires about why they had come to the city, finding it was entirely Yuviel’s fault as a pureblood that had attracted the masses especially of the lower classes, it forced the middle class of vampire to keep them in check whilst profiting from what they could whilst doing so.

Not too happy with their operation, and why she was to blame – Yuviel started to demand all the vampire kind were to gather somewhere all in 1 place, so she could commune with the masses and sort out the problems the city now faces.

Following the vampires, letting her land on one as they entered the sewers – Yuviel was carried on the shoulders of another making sure she was kept clean from the sewage; eventually reaching a large opening in the sewers. Filled to the brim with Ghouls, many other Vampire kind could be seen – including fresh school girls, some with the same uniform as Yuviel.

Shouting out, Yuviel wanted the last 2 survivors with the Spirit sanctuary uniform sparred for her, arriving on the raised platform in the middle, a large gathering cleared way as she landed on it … the two girls shaking violently to the point of wetting themselves and falling to their knee’s crying.

Picking one of the girls up, a 3rd year by the looks of her tie – was crying silently keeping a stronger face for the 1st year who couldn’t hold back her crying and let it all out in a wail, which was starting to drag on and on – almost pushing Yuviel over the edge.

Letting out a ‘Khii’ sound as her fangs grew – they pierced the woman’s neck without issue, orgasmic screams of pain and pleasure could be heard through out, dropping her – the girl started to shake violently with laughs and giggles, followed by shivers and fear… picking up the 1st year by her shirt unable to escape – Yuviel plunged her mouth into the 1st years and started to make out with her, biting the girls tongue in the process, continuing the kiss until the girl started to show the same symptoms – Yuviel dropped her and the pair started to make out together without control.

Shouting out loud, Yuviel claimed the two girls as her own and no one else’s … she managed to make them safe, at the cost of their humanity – but at least she managed to keep their sanity, a Ghoul’s life was no existence … ordering the two to stand, she slit her finger enough to drop and told them to drink from it before they turned completely … accepting the gift without question.

Pushing the pair back, still very much in the process of turning still couldn’t keep to themselves but were more reserved with each other – Yuviel announced that she wanted the vampire kind to leave the city, especially the ghouls and doppelgangers as they cause the most harm to populations, but they should stay where they were for the night.

Thinking back to what Michael did to Yuviel, she decided to say ‘Michael’ once in a very low tone – hoping he could see where she was and what was at stake… over 300 vampire kind in a single area.

Toliris - talk to me before responding to this post, act like you've not heard Yuviel's call.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

1623 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 12th 2010, 1:49 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

Still sitting down on the floor Alexander rewinded what just happened in his head. It seems Aiya had more than enough of her own problems but she still went out of her way to comfort and help him, she really was a kind person.

A dampened but still loud enough scream reached Alexander and somewhat startled him. Was it coming from Aiya? It must have been her, it didn't seem like anyone else was in their dorm right now. Alexander ran his hands over the face, rubbing his eyes and letting out a small sigh as the scream still echoed in his head.

It seemed like everything he touched or tried to do recently would just fall apart to pieces. It was something he was not used to bear, all these emotions were now suddenly overwhelming him and suffocating.

He stood up from the cold floor and regained his balance by supporting himself on the door frame. Alexander looked down the hallway once and then slowly stepped inside his room, quietly closing the door behind him.

Finding himself in the dark again, Alex slowly started walking forward. Stripping down as he walked, simply letting the clothes he took off, fall down on the floor and create a trail after him. He stood in front of the window that was the only source of any kind of light in his room, wearing only his underwear.

The lighting from outside, as the sun has gone down and the moon started to rise somewhere far away, was dimly shining on his body. Alexander leaned on the window and opened it, the cold breeze making him shiver immediately. He looked down at himself, his chest and down his stomach, black lines gliding and intertwining all over it. And even though his mental state was almost at the breaking point, his body showed no signs of giving up any time soon, all the jobs he was doing in his spare time kept him stay fit without the usual exercises.

He slowly ran his fingers down his chest and stomach, clenching the fist he scratched the skin off his stomach until the small wound started bleeding. He rose up his hand and looked at the blood on his hand...the precious and at the same time cursed blood that was creating a wall between him and Yuviel. Clenching his fist again in anger he looked away.

Closing the window in front of him Alexander slowly dragged himself to the bed and laid down. Covering himself up, he put the hands under his head and started staring at the darkness of his ceiling...

1633 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 13th 2010, 4:29 am

Toliris

Toliris

After Aiya had left Michael remained silent for a while eating his dinner constantly looking over at Lily hoping she wasnt to angry at him. As he finished his food he looked back over at Lily her expression hadnt changed much and he was unsure what to do but deciding to try something anyway placing a hand on her shoulder he said.

Im sorry for helping her Lily but theres nothing I can do about it... it was her condition for coming with me to save you.

He maintained an apologetic tone throughout hoping to get a reaction from her as a call came from Yuviel wondering why she would possibly be calling him after so little time he focused on her for a second taking a note of her location and waiting to see if Lily would respond before he dealt with it.

1643 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 13th 2010, 6:17 am

Svings

Svings

Before Bruno even realized it 3 months had gone by. He had spent these last few months learning earth culture at this school. As another school day ended he picked up his things and while exiting the classroom stopped by and chatted with some of his "normal" classmates. The conversation was pretty much a normal one regarding school affairs and such until the recent events started being discussed.

male student1
Hey did you hear they say that the sightings of the silver knight have increased around town!

male student2
I know! you think it's got anything to do with the increasing crime rate, the missing people lately and the new curfew? I've heard he saves people so I guess he ought to be pretty busy huh?

female student1
My kohai is one of those missing people...I haven't seen her in a while I hope she is okay, I'm even afraid to be out on the street at night now...

With this most students around get worried looks on their faces yet suddenly the last one a student Bruno has become somewhat close to turns to Bruno and says.

student3
guess you don't have to worry about that huh Bruno?Seeing has you live here in all...say don't you usually go out at night because of your job? Have you seen anything strange?

With this most students around get a surprised and shock look on their faces as they turn to him their faces a mix of shock and worry.It was already unusual to have a job at school and required a special permit yet having one and being allowed to go out in the curfew was even worse.Getting somewhat embarrassed he turns to them and somewhat nervously says before they all start asking too many questions.

Geez I told you that in secret you know...Anyway you guys don't have to worry the headmaster knows about and he personally allowed me to do continue.Besides I haven't seen anything strange and you know I can take care of myself so don't worry everyone.

With this the students talk among themselves for a bit remembering the incident with him the broom and the kendo club, they knew that he could very well take care of himself. As the female student bows and apologizes.After a bit relived expressions appear on the students faces.Saying goodbye to each other they walk out of the main building and each go their separate ways except for one.The female student stays behind and apologizes once more. Being reassured by Bruno it was no problem what she said her worried look disappears and she heads out for home waving to him as he waves back.

Smiling as he heads towards the dorms he thinks of all the people he has met and the friends he as made while here and shortly after arrives at the dorms. Entering the dorms and going straight to his room he drops his school items on the bed and changes clothes.

Clothes are dark pants made of a strong fiber. Black combat boots, protective vest with openings on below the shoulder area, White t-shirt, dark leather jacket.Dark leather gloves without the fingers and silver spikes at the knuckles.

He changed clothes because he had taken two identities on one side he was the bounty hunter Bruno in his half dragon form he was the hunter silver wing. Today he was going out as the student from the school who knew some magic and how to fight.He decided to do this so people wouldn't discover who he was and so that he could train both his human and half human form also the hunters seem edgy when he shows up in his other form.

Walking outside he is about to go out when he remembers that Alex might wanna join him tonight.Walking over to his room he knocks on the door two times and says.

Hey Alex you in there man?

He knows Alex is in the room he is just asking due to a formality

1653 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 13th 2010, 6:33 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander's dwelling in the dark got suddenly interrupted when someone knocked on his door again. Not really wanting to get up from the bed he turned around. Hearing the knocking once more he let out a sigh and got up.

Walking across the room he reached the door and opened it slowly, only sticking out his head through the gap seeing as he only had his underwear on. Seeing the one in front of him was Bruno, Alex relaxed a bit and opened the door a bit more, leaning on them he said in a lowered voice;

..good evening Bruno..what is it?

1663 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 13th 2010, 6:41 am

Svings

Svings

As Alex opened the door Bruno noticed that his room was all dark and he seemed somewhat down.He thought about asking what happened but thinking that it might be best for him not to and so just says bluntly.

I'm going to the outpost right now and was wondering if you wanted to join me.So man what you say keep me company and the first round is on me!

1673 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 13th 2010, 6:52 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Listening to what Bruno was saying, Alexander wondered how to say no to him but then he changed his mind, maybe going out for a drink would help now and the time would definitely pass quicker than in the solitude of his dark room.

Pulling his hand through his hair Alexander looked at Bruno and said;

...y-yeah..sure, I'll come...give me a moment..

Going back inside his room Alex walked over to his bed, crouching down he put his hand under the bed and pulled out his swords that Michael gave him and a small purse filled with coins.

As he walked back to the door he almost tripped over his pants. Sighing he reached the door and said to Bruno;

I need to get my clothes from the other room..I won't be long..

He then walked down the hallway to Yuviel's room, knocking on the door and waiting for an answer. As he imagined...she was not there. Entering the room he turned on the light and started dressing up.

1683 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 13th 2010, 7:01 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Raising from her seat after michael is done speaking,
its fine.....
she says as she steps away from her seat and walks towards the exit of the cantina the tea golm following her.
Taking as quiet a deep breath as she could when she reached the door. Putting her hand on the handle to open it.

1693 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 13th 2010, 7:02 am

Svings

Svings

As Bruno waited he remembered he hadn't talked to Aiya in a bit because of the Christmas party.Thinking that she could use a break he decides to ask if she wants to join them. He walks over to her room and after knocking on the door two times says.

Hey Aiya me and Alex are going out to the outpost want to come with us the first round is on me.

1703 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 13th 2010, 7:08 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya sat up, looking at the door as he hears the knocking then a familiar voice, she took a deep breath then regained her composure as best as she could, whispering something to herself

zane...

she stood up and walked over to the door, opening it all the way, she couldnt hide her red eyes and the look that she was crying, but she gave him a smile anyways

you mentioned that outpost before bruno, but i havent been that far out of the school, but sure ill go

she was still in the clothes she wore earlier, so she knew she would be warm. she looked down the hall wondering where alex was.

im ready whenever, but wheres alex

1713 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 13th 2010, 7:16 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

As Alexander rummaged through the closet in order to find some clothes he could put on, he found Yuviel's dark purple laced pantsu. Holding them in his hand he smiled for a second and then threw them on the bed. After a few more moments he managed to find what to wear.

-Black jeans
-Black sneakers
-White long sleeved shirt
-Black denim jacket with slightly higher collar
-His swords were hanging on his right side, almost behind him

Straightening down his jacket as he put it on, Alex put the small bag in the inner pocket of his jacket and left the room, turning off the light.

He looked around in the hallway and noticed Aiya and Bruno talking on her doorstep. He walked over to them and forced a smile on his face, when he reached them he looked at Bruno and said;

...I'm ready..

1723 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 13th 2010, 7:17 am

Toliris

Toliris

As Lily walked away Michael wasnt going to let her go and rushed after her catching her in a hug as she reached the door and said.

Its not fine... if I could have I would have said no but I have to keep my word... and without her... I wouldnt have made it in time to save you... so I have much to be thankful for...

However short this moment would be he was happy just to be close to Lily despite what was going on between them.

1733 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 13th 2010, 7:29 am

Svings

Svings

Looking around at Aiya then at Alex he noticed they were both kind of down sighing and then crossing his arms looks at the door and says in an upbeat tone.

Well it's raining and a bit cold but bit we will warm up when we get there so lets get moving!

Walking out excitedly as soon as he gets outside one can hear him say.

Cold!Lets get moving last one there pays the 3rd round!

After this using his wind magic he creates a field around himself to protect from the rain. He then starts running towards the outpost and after a while finally arrives and awaits the others outside the door.

Note he wasn't running very fast he just happened to get there first.

1743 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 13th 2010, 7:35 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya, watching bruno's excitedness, she giggled a little bit but for the sake of not having to get extremely wet she created an umbrella large enough to cover both her and alex as the walked. she kept quiet a bit but before they caught up with bruno she let out one sentence

alex, im sorry about earlier.. the way i acted in the end was...

she cut off as they caught up to bruno

1753 Months go by, SS - or is it? - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 Months go by, SS - or is it? May 13th 2010, 7:51 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander didn't want to hear Aiya apologize, if anything he should be the one doing it but he couldn't get himself to try starting another emotional conversation, he needed something to take his mind off things. That was his goal.

Just smiling at Aiya, Alex raised his hand and ruffled her hair a bit and then said;

...come on, let's have some fun..

At that moment they stood in front of Bruno and the "Outpost". Alexander gently pushed Aiya forward and pressed the buzzer, finding amusement in her reaction as all three of them got scanned. The heavy door opened and they entered inside.

The bar was pretty vacant, even though it was dark outside it was still pretty early. Taking a small glance around Alex counted 6 people in total, without them, inside.

Motioning for Aiya and Bruno to sit at the VIP table in the corner that was conveniently free, he himself walked over to the bar. He took three shot glasses and a whole bottle of whiskey.

Returning back at the table he put the glasses down and smiled at Bruno as he was pouring the whiskey into the glasses.

Don't worry...you'll pay the next bottle Bruno..and now...time to drown our problems..

Sitting down he handed the glasses to them and downed his immediately. Putting it back on the table he started refilling it...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum