Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SS - or is it? II

+2
Lethan
SquishIsShort
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 15]

226SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 24th 2010, 5:45 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Once Yuviel mounted the elf Alexander stood up and left the truck, jumping out of it. He looked at the corpses scattered outside as screams started coming out from the darkness of the truck.

Alexander clenched his fists as cold sweat started going down his body. He walked over the blood stained grass, passing by a cut off head he stopped and looked at it.

Mouth opened and filled with still liquid blood, eyes like glass wide open that seemed like they're staring back at him. The screams from the truck stopped and were replaced by moans of pleasure.

Alexander clenched his fists to the point where his fingers started breaking the skin and going into the flesh, blood drops running down his closed hands. He kicked the staring head on the ground and sent it flying into the forest.

Walking around in circles for the next 10 minutes Alexander occasionally looked at Michael but having nothing to say just looked away quite fast.

Alexander walked to the truck and slowly walked over to the cabin, dragging his hand over the cover of the truck, leaving a thin line of blood on it as he passed by.

Grabbing his shirt from the inside he put it on, again, leaving it unbuttoned and floating behind him in the small breeze that started blowing.

He returned to the back of the camp and sat down next to a dead body, its blood flowing from the hole in chest to the other side of where Alexander was sitting.

Watching Yuviel get out of the truck and throwing away the body and thanking Michael, Alex remained sitting and looking at them. A drop of cold sweat ran down the left side of his head and fell down on his lap.

227SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 24th 2010, 7:18 am

Toliris

Toliris

Standing close to the truck while Yuviel had her meal he noticed Alex looking very agitated as he moved around almost in a daze it seemed. Finally returning to the truck briefly before moving away to find a place to sit followed soon after by Yuviel emerging with a corpse she soon discarded thanking him for the meal. Turning to Yuviel he said.

It wasnt any trouble really.

Laughing slightly as he surveyed the scene once again he then said to her.

What about the human though... he seems bothered by something... what exactly did you do to him?

228SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 25th 2010, 3:38 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Feeling extremely refreshed and considerably satisfied with her feed, she looked around before Michael had a chance to comment, saying Alexander looked unwell and wondered if she did anything to him.

He was hungry, I fed him my blood… seemed he doesn’t like large amounts …

Yuviel seemed a little un-understanding Alexander’s discomfort at the moment, but Yuviel didn’t know what she could do to make him feel better – double checking herself, Yuviel made sure she still had all she needed for the task at hand. Once satisfied she’d not forgotten anything she personally needed, she put the bag on her back.

Not being able to think of anything practical to say to Alexander, Yuviel jumped up into a tree and sat on the highest supporting branch – almost completely out of sight.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

229SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 25th 2010, 6:03 am

Svings

Svings

Seeing the events unfold in front of him Bruno stayed quiet as Aiya and the student talked. When the student started to run off Bruno turned to Aiya and with his right hand made a thumbs up sign smiling.While doing this some students started looking at him with puzzled faces but he ignored them and asked for his meal.

Walking over to the table with a tray full of food consisting mainly of French fries and pizza he starts to eat while sometimes pausing to speak to Aiya telling her story's of his past one involving sand serpents. After a while having already placed the tray of food in its place and talked to Aiya he remembers the bar from last night and how he wanted to visit it. Getting up from the table he turns to Aiya and says.

Well its been fun chatting not many people I can talk to like this who are so nice, well I gotta get going some things I have to take care of so I'll see you around.

With this he heads out of the cantina while waving.
After going to a deserted spot in school he transforms into his half form and flying quickly goes towards the place the two hunters mentioned earlier.Quickly descending from the sky right at the door he knocks a few times.After a bit someone slides open a compartment on the door and asks for a password.He then says the password the hunters told him and the person opens the door. walking into the bar he is still in his half dragon form which makes all the hunters at the bar suddenly look at him. Ignoring this his wings go back to his body and he walks towards a table and sits down.

The bar keeper asks him what he would like to drink and he ponders for a moment remembering that he wasn't allowed to drink back home however now on earth and of age he decided to give it a go. He then asks for a glass of whiskey with ice, shortly after the nar keeper arrives and hands him the glass his right hand shaking for some reason.After bar keeper goes back Bruno grabs the glass with his right hand and drinks it in one go.He then looks up and ponders what to do next while holding the empty glass.

Note he is in his half dragon form waring his white armor his wings however are not showing seeing has he retracted them.Anyone with a keen sense of magic will feel a very strong power from him

230SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 25th 2010, 6:06 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Feeling restless and anxious as he watched Yuviel go around Alexander stood up and walked over to Michael, pulling his hands over his face and through the hair as he walked.

Standing in front of Michael, Alexander asked him in a much calmer voice than what would be expected by judging from his appearance and recent behaviour;

...are the preparations done? ..i'm getting bored out here..

Still looking at him, Alexander grabbed the hilt of his sword and stretched his lips in a wide, almost disturbing smile at Michael, saying in a lowered voice;

...I'd enjoy a blood bath muchly right now..

231SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 28th 2010, 7:33 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Yuviel spent more time in the tree, and time passed slowly - Yuviel did not mind, she was content with her feed - Alexander remained agitated from the over-feeding he had received from Yuviel and before too long, it had gotten dark out.
Around a small camp fire, burning from logs and Elf alike, the demons gathered feasting on the bones with vague sounds of laughter.

Time skip to 21:00 (9PM)

- Alexander is currently in the front of the truck, abusing the heater instead of the fire.
- Yuviel is currently ontop of the truck passed out from boredom.
- All but one of the patrol's made it back to the village, the house holding Lillian has been told something is up not too far away.

232SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 28th 2010, 8:16 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Lily had dozed off after the golms returned, they had all curled up on the bed together.
She was still wearing the clothes she had been technically forced into.
Being in a light sleep she heard a fuss going on down stairs but decided to ignore it.
That was until she heard rushed foot steps coming up the stairs. Sitting up on the bed she looked at the door.

Hearing that something strange was happening near by the fiance rushed around giving orders, servants and guards scattered.
Dusting himself off her went up to lilys room knocking on the door.
Are you awake my love?
He asked.
Getting no response annoyed him but also made him wonder if she had run off.
are you awake?
He said knocking harder this time.

yes, i'm awake what do you want?
She said bluntly.

To her response he clenched his fist a little then relaxed again.
is it wrong of me to want to see my soon to be wife?
Putting his hand in his pocket while waiting

yes it is wrong of you, i just want to sleep leave me alone
Lily said laying down and turning over.

Pulling a key out of his pocket he begins to unlock the door.
if you wont let me in, then i just have to let myself in

Hearing the key hit the lock lily sat bolt up right, looking across the room she spots the boots.
Jumping off the bed picking up the golms and putting them outside the window first she then grabs the boots ready to hide them when the door opens and he enters the room. it was obvious he had noticed the boots.
Closing the door behind him, he stormed over to lily grabbing the boots.

Why do you still have these?! I ordered for them to be thrown away!
he yelled his face going slightly red with the instant anger. Grabbing the boots he tried to take them from her grasp.
give them to me
He said harshly as lily tightend her grip, they struggled with each other.

Finally lily stomps on his foot causing him to let go she runs towards the door with the boots.
But shes not quick enough and he has his hand on the door stopping her from leaving. He grabs her wrists, they begin to feel hot and hurt like shes being burnt, this makes her drop the boots.

i will not tolerate this behaviour, nor will i let you keep those disgusting things you got from that filthy demon
He said forcefully holding her hands above her head.
You will be mine, wether you like it or not.
He said.
Licking her neck afterwards.
While he does this there is a knock on the door and the voice of the silent man comes through

Sir, the guards would like to know what to do if they find whats caused the disturbance.
he said

Letting go of lily he lets her fall to the ground, picking up the boots he opens the door and hands them to the silent man.
deal with these
He then straightens his clothes and goes down stairs.

Shaking on the floor lily hugs herself.
------------
After all this has happend one of the golms decides to go tell Michael.

233SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 28th 2010, 8:31 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya was sitting in the cantina still, she had finished her food and watched bruno walk off, after a bit, a goblin had walked over to her and left a letter on the table then walked off, she saw the headmasters seal on it, she knew it was important. opening the envelope she scanned the small note. standing up she made her way out of the cantina, dropping the letter in the trash on her way out. making her way to the heads office the door opened when she reached it. walking in she was signalled to sit down.

the head turn around to face her, his face had a serious look on it and spoke quietly.

Gray is dead, reports say they found his body. . . in pieces... ill ask once, were you involved?

Aiya put a hand over her mouth to muffle the sound she made. she had no idea about it, she wouldnt even go by north gate after all the threats. she shook her head, she couldnt bring herself to speak. after a few moments and a couple shed tears, she spoke quietly

it wasnt... it wasnt me.. i swear to god i had nothing to do with it.. i...

the head signalled that she could go, aiya standing up and walking out of the office, closing the door behind her as she picked up speed as she darted out of the main building and on her way to the spirit dorms, stopping in the courtyard .

234SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 29th 2010, 1:55 am

Toliris

Toliris

Resting for most of the time that the three waited after the attack by the patrol Michael was sudden awoken by a strong presence emerging a few meters infront of him. The cloaked figure stood about 8" tall with an ominous presence about him speaking in demonic to Michael he would appear to be informining him of something to anyone watching. Thanking the figure Michael started to walk towards the truck the demon staying where he was looking away from the truck into the forest. Reaching the drivers side he looked in seeing Alex he said.

Start making your preperations we will be leaving soon.

Moving to the back of the truck he feels another presence approaching them looking round he sees something moving through the trees and as it emerges he realises its one of Lily's golms. As it sees him it runs right at him as he kneels down it jumps at him talking quickly in demonic recalling the events with Lily and her fiancee as it had seen them.

Thank you little one.

Michael said trying to hide his anger but not very well he placed the golm on his shoulder jumping onto the top of the truck he shook Yuviel and said.

This is no time to sleep get your stuff ready we are leaving soon.

Jumping back down he walks next to the demon and says.

General tell the troops we are moving and to wait for my signal... and make sure they spare the females I dont want Lily or her mother harmed... despite what her mother might have done its still her family.

As the general walks into a portal which closed behind him he looked to the Golm and said.

So little one looks like you will be our guide for this one.

235SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 29th 2010, 3:14 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander spent what seemed like an eternity alone in the cabin of the truck, warming himself up as cold sweat kept on going down his body. He leaned completely into the seat, his right knee bent and resting his hands on it.

He kept on thinking what to do once this situation ends, can he keep up with Yuviel? The thoughts of losing her made him feel depressed and the thoughts of being unable to do anything about it made him feel angry at the same time.

Sighing and throwing his head backwards, Alex closed his eyes. Trying not to think about anything for at least a little while, when Michael came to the truck and told him to get ready. It looked like it will be game time soon.

Reluctantly Alex dragged himself out of the truck and saw Michael jumping on top if it and waking Yuviel up. Alex stretched out and he could hear his spine and ribs making cracking noise as he did that, he spent too much time in that damn truck. Slamming the door with force, Alex reattached his swords and walked away.

Standing in front of the track Alexander pulled his hands through the hair and took a deep breath, trying to calm down. He looked back at the truck hoping he would see Yuviel as he stood there and waited for Michael to give them the green light.

236SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 29th 2010, 3:56 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Waking up to a shaking motion, Yuviel opened her eyes only to hear some kind of mumbling about going – shaking her head followed by rubbing her eyes, Yuviel turned around feeling an akward pain in her back – which seemed to fix itself (She slept with the gun and grenades as well as the bag full of other items on her still).

Sitting upright, Yuviel started to change back into a more human appearance, her fangs and eyes had changed back to normal during her sleep. Rolling off the truck after Michael had jumped down, Yuviel landed on her feet and skreatched her arms – letting out an odd sounding yawn.

Walking up to Alexander, Yuviel didn’t stop but instead grabbed him and started to attack his face with her breasts.

Morning Alexander!

Letting Alexander out of her deadly breast-trap, she changed tactics to that of a normal hug, picking Alexander up into a reverse mounting … she heads to the Truck passing Michael and grabbing her gun … keeping Alexander in a reverse mount.

I can flashstep you there, Alexander ˜<3

Yuviel stood with Alexander in position, a few feet away from Michael awaiting the go ahead.

237SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 29th 2010, 5:27 am

Toliris

Toliris

Walking to the back of the truck he went in grabbing the case with the M32 in it then moving back to Yuviel he said.

Lets go.

Giving her a slight headstart he sent a message to his general to bring the demons through. Flash stepping and quickly catching up to Yuviel he kept up to her pace. Arriving to find demons still moving out of portals with the general standing infront of them he moved directly to his side but at the sight of him all the demons able to moved down to their knees bowing before him as he began talking to his general making sure everything was ready for the attack he was told they would need a few more minutes to get all of the demons through to begin the attack. As Yuviel and Alexander arrived behind him he said to them.

We have everything we need to begin this... but it seems to easy... there must be a barrier of some kind dont you think?

Note:The demon army is slowly pouring through and encircling the house in preparation for the attack.

238SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 29th 2010, 7:42 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Jumping down on the ground Alex thanked Yuviel for the transport and then turned away. In front of him was a large army of demons, surrounding the place they are going to be attacking soon. The sight of that many demons made him feel a bit uneasy even though he has given up on the ways and teachings of his clan and that he knew the demons were on his side.

It seems like the demons had trouble passing a barrier, something that wasn't unexpected. Alex walked down through the rows of demons in front of him, leaving Yuviel and Michael behind. When he reached the start of the barrier he stretched out his hand and it went through, he quickly pulled his whole body through it and stood inside.

The air inside the seemed compressed and filled with salt. Definitely something that would keep the demons and vampires at bay. Alexander looked around trying to find the source of it. Looking up he saw a small tower and what looked liked a couple of mages chanting, keeping the barrier up.

Alexander ran over the small distance between the barrier and the house, reaching the small wall that was protecting it, he jumped over with ease and found himself in front of the tower. The place seemed a bit empty but he could see guards and elves scattered around.

It seemed he remained unnoticed, slowly moving he opened the tower's door and found a guard in front of him, in a split second Alex drew out his wakizashi and making a precise swipe he cut the guard's throat, rendering him unable to talk, let alone yell. Pushing the gurgling elf that held his throat with both hands, blood spraying around, inside the tower Alex thrusted his sword into the guards stomach.

Returning his wakizashi back in his sheath Alex looked at the curled up body on the floor, laying in an increasing pool of blood. He then looked at the spiral flight of stairs that led to the mages keeping the barrier up.

Quickly walking up the stair, holding his katana firmly. He stopped at the door, standing with his back to it, listening to the buzzing sound of the spell the mages were keeping. They made no sounds themselves which struck Alexander odd, the demons must have been pressuring the barrier hard.

Pulling the katana out of its sheath Alex activated the runes on his body to the fullest, even though Yuviel's blood should have been enough. Pushing the door away Alex ran out, immediately running his sword through one of the mages that was the closest, swinging his sword he threw the body of the unlucky mage off the tower.

There were only two more, walking backwards in shock from the sight of Alex but he didn't give them a second to think, jumping at the mage to his right he ran his sword down between his neck and shoulder, breaking his collar bone and almost cutting him in half. Pulling his sword out Alex stepped to the side and made a swing with his left hand, cutting the head of the third mage in a single swipe. The body of the second mage fell down to its knees at the same time as the head of the third bounced on the floor.

Alex could hear the sound of the demons rushing inside now that there was nothing in their way, leaning over the edge Alex looked at the army of demons when suddenly an arrow hit him in his right hand. Quickly turning around he saw archers on the opposite tower aiming at him, he quickly ran inside the tower...

239SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 29th 2010, 8:12 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Watching Alexander dismount and run off, Yuviel felt helpless as the air around her felt heavy - almost a wall stopping her from advancing. Watching as corpses fell from the tower and blood filling the air around them - Yuviel caught a glimpse of Alexander and arrows landing his way ... to which he quickly retreated back into the tower, his blood filling the air as well.

Do not mess with my lover!

Walking through the horde to what seemed slow to her, was infact a slower version of flashstep, casually walking faster than the demons charging into the complex, Yuviel made her way to the tower full of archers, finding the door locked - Yuviel changed her appearence slightly to that of an Elf.

Help! They're everywhere let me in!

The door opened, and an Elf armed with a short sword pulled Yuviel into the tower after getting a quick look at her - relocking the doors and making sure it was safe, the guard turned around to find Yuviel back to her Human form holding the other guard by his neck ... walking up to the guard locking the door, she grabbed his neck and snapped both without thinking or listening to the whimpering. Dropping the bodies to the floor - Yuviel looked around and saw a ladder leading upwards instead of a stairway.

Pushing herself up the ladder, changing yet again to an Elven appearence - the Elves ignored her yet again and continued firing arrows into the horde. Getting herself ready, Yuviel spartan kicked the middle elf off and through the tower, causing a loud explosive sound. The other two, reacting too slowly found themselves falling as Yuviel spin kicked, grabbing the left one and continuing her spinning and throwing him into the crowd.

As the last one started to stand up, Yuviel got up as well, breaking the sheath - letting it drop to the floor, the Elf simply looked at her in fear... Yuviel continued to break his equipment untill he was left with only basic clothing. Grabbing the Elf by the scruff of his shirt, Yuviel dropped down with the surviving and whimpering Elf and walked back up to Michael.

Might need some of these, Michael.

Yuviel seemed to be enjoying herself, despite what was happening.

240SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 29th 2010, 8:39 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Standing at the top of the tower Alex leaned on the wall and grabbed the back of the arrow and pulled it out in a single motion, snapping it in two before throwing it away.

The arrow's head was made of silver and was burning like hell, too much Yuviel's blood in his system did the opposite effect of what it should. Alex ripped off the sleeve from his right arm and tied it up around the wound.

Finishing this Alex jumped down the stairs, landing with ease. The door opened and a couple of elves started charging inside. Alex punched the first one with his elbow in the face, sending him flying out, spinning at the spot he swung his other arm and cut down two more elves. The last one stood, frozen in fear as Alex walked up towards him slowly, holding his katana in the right hand, his own blood dripping down it.

The elf fell down on his butt and started pushing himself backwards in panic. Alex spun the sword in his hand and now held it in a reverse position, he stood above the elf and ran his sword through his chest, pinning him down to the ground. The elf coughed up blood as Alex moved his sword left and right, breaking most of the elf's ribs and pulling it out as his eyes went blank.

Turning to the left Alex ran off and joined the horde of demons in the fight.

241SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 29th 2010, 9:49 am

Toliris

Toliris

As the demons decended on the grounds of the house many elves lost their lives in the initial attack. The elves counter-attack was feeble even with their silver weapons they found themselves overwhelmed with the sheer numbers carving a path through the grounds to the house itself with the surviving elves managing to hold their ground outside the house or scattered in groups around the grounds fending off demons.

As Yuviel brought him an elf he guessed he could gain some insight into the house from him. With the first seal on his eye breaking he looked the elf in the eye as he began to probe his mind. The elf proved to be quite useful having information on the general layout of the building and an idea of where Lily is located Michael discarded him telling him to run and not to look back if he wanted to survive.

Walking through the grounds listening to the screams of the elves who were unlucky enough to be caught by his demons. Moving towards the house watching the group of elves still putting up a fight get swamped by to many demons for them to handle. Reaching the area just outside the house he looked on hoping he would get to see Lily again soon.

242SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 29th 2010, 10:11 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

As Michael walked off to join the attacking forces, Yuviel watched as the Elf she spared ran off – wondering what he was screaming about – looking around, she noticed the previous kick victim was still alive, although damaged.

Walking up to the Elf, Yuviel picked him up and with her left hand – dripped some of her own blood into the Elves mouth and put him back down. Leaving him to recover and run off by himself or die when the demons come back for the corpses.

Following the demons, Yuviel was amazed to find they had stopped about 20ft from the main building and Elven archers were picking them off one by one, demons avoiding the arrows as they landed surrounded by ashes and burnt minerals.

Not making herself an easy target, Yuviel decided to test the barrier before Michael had a go at it, pulling one of her R1 grenades from her belt and shouted “Grenade, run!” whilst making a throwing motion … the grenade impacted onto the barrier wall and stuck in place, as it blew up – fragments landed on the other side and into the demons on their side … but it quickly healed up.

Guess that didn’t work, Michael … if you would?

Yuviel took her crossbow off and carried on her Human appearance, as to not get silver thrown her way.

243SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 29th 2010, 11:24 pm

Toliris

Toliris

Another barrier stood between him and the house but this one would be as much of a problem for Michael. As the archers on the room took aim demons threw themselves infront of the arrows shielding him from the volley as he started to build up a large amount of anti-magic. A minute after he had started the elves looked paniced slowly running out of arrows but Michael wouldnt give them the chance to use them all running forward with demons on both sides of him he struck the barrier releasing all the anti-magic in one go a near deafening sound like glass breaking echoed as the barrier cracked and shattered the demons pouring through and making short work of the archers as Michael walked towards the door.

As Michael reached the door he could hear the sounds of elves within but they didnt sound like they were dangerous but more that they were afraid. As he opened the door he noticed elves cowering all over some running at the sight of him as he commanded the demons to remain outside he walked in the direction he had pulled from the elves mind towards the Lily's room. The lack of guards in the house was more than strange and he continued cautiously towards the room slowly opening the door he found it empty. In a state of shock Michael started to investigate the room sensing faint traces of Lily amongst others telling him it hadnt been long since they had been here but then something caught his eye lying on the bed was an envelope with a noble seal on it. Taking and opening it he sound a note inside and as he read it he slowly realised what he had done.

The Note Reads: Well done Filthy Demon you have served your purpose. Just know that everyone here that you and your army no doubt slaughtered without even thinking are all friends and family of Lillian. Now kindly leave these lands before you hurt her any further and you force my hand Scum.

Michael just slumped to the floor unsure of what to do now the realisation of who had been killing left him confused as to why anyone who cared for Lily would side with him and he began to doubt himself sitting in silence thinking about his next move.

The golm still on Michael's shoulder jumped down and moved under the bed causing Michael to look around in suspicion as it moves around under the bed finally emerging with a pair of boots which he brought to Michael. Picking them up and looking at them he realised these were Lily's boots the ones he had made for her while they had been training. He moved from the floor onto the bed sitting on the edge the boots still in his hand the golm climbing up beside him he smiled and said.

Thank you little one.

Placing the golm back on his shoulder Michael started to make his way back to the entrace of the house.

244SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 30th 2010, 3:04 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

The battle was short lived, what Alex found odd was the fact some elves that they were fighting seemed to have very little combat training, some none at all. Confusion, when he saw an elf maniacally charging at him in a stance that couldn't even be called a stance, was paid soon after when he barely dodged a real guard wielding a spear, resulting in a shallow cut on his right side of torso.

The fighting stopped when Michael shattered the last barrier and entered the house alone. Alexander sheathed his swords back and headed towards the house as well. When he reached the stairs he saw Yuviel walking there as well, they ended up walking up the stairs side by side. For some reason Alex felt better than before, could be just the adrenaline from all the fighting.

When they reached the top of the stair they saw Michael walking out alone, obviously troubled and sad, no words were needed for everyone to figure out that Lillian was not here.

At that moment Alexander was reminded how much Yuviel meant to him. He looked at her, even after battle and stained in blood she looked beautiful. Alex wanted to kiss her then and there so badly... but didn't, he didn't want to do it in front of Michael in this situation. He just discretely took Yuviel's hand into his, squeezing it tightly as their fingers intertwined.

Alex looked at Michael, he would help him anyway he can, ready to move out immediately if he said so, ignoring his right arm that was still slightly leaking blood or the burn on his right side ribs, completely.

245SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 30th 2010, 5:03 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Following Michael into the house, Alexander walked by her side – shortly after entering the house and on the stairway, Michael passed them looking extremely depressed – at that moment, Alexander put his hand into hers and held it tightly their fingers interlocking.

Looking at Alexander up and down, she walked the pair down the stairs and stopped at the bottom – checking him for wounds, ripping his shirt off and checking the wound, Yuviel bit on her tongue slightly – enough to cause blood to come out and licked his arm.

note : it’ll burn and sting a little.

Tell me next time you’re wounded, I don’t want you dying on me.

Yuviel sounded genuinely concerned about the welfare of her lover and checked everywhere else, Alexanders face was giving off some kind of tough guy act she couldn’t ignore.

Lifting up his shirt, Yuviel found the cause of the pain and pushed Alexander onto the stairway – letting go of his hand in the process …

You’ll be staying put until my blood in your system heals that … stupid reckless man!

Yuviel seemed quite annoyed at Alexanders choice to hide his injuries, crossing her arms in a huffing fashion – Yuviel leant against the walls – watching the Elves that were spared whimpering.

Note : Yuviel is still in human form, despite showing her tongue is obviously not that of a Human.

246SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 30th 2010, 12:30 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

Alexander didn't resist any of Yuviel's doings, he was quite content with her having her way with him as she pulled him down the stairs. Alex smiled as she ripped his shirt apart, licking his bloodied arm, leaving a small burning sensation.

Only smiling as she finished talking and leaning on the wall not far from him, seemingly annoyed by his actions. Her words seemed sincere, cutting deeper into him than he could even imagine.

Alex pulled her by her shirt with his hand and pulled Yuviel closer to him. Her face was in front of his and Alexander could feel her breath on his face, it only took him two seconds before he pulled her even closer and the long awaited kiss happened.

Their lips touched and remained connected for some time as he enjoyed the moment, his hands holding her lower back, gently keeping her close to him.

Pulling away soon after, Alex tried to keep his head at least somewhat together. Looking into Yuviel's eyes he said in a low tone;

It wasn't my intention to hide them...they would heal eventually and stop bleeding, nothing to worry about..

After that he reluctantly softened his grip around Yuviel and gave her another quick peck, repeating himself after;

Don't you ever leave me...do you hear?:3

Completely releasing his hold over her, Alex just smiled at Yuviel, keeping his hand around her waist, as he looked up at Michael, waiting at his decision if they'll stay here for the night or continue their epic quest now and get his Lily back.

247SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 30th 2010, 6:13 pm

Toliris

Toliris

Not caring for the goings on around him Michael was to busy planning his next move. Looking up as his general walked through the door telling him the area was secure and asking him the plan for now. Michael thought about it for a while knowing his forces could handle another attack but the main problem was for now he didnt know where she was so he told the general to fortify the area send unneed forces away to prepare for the coming battles and to set up a barrier to keep them safe.

Michael then turned to the elves cowering trying to find the head of staff he was quickly confronted by someone who fit this description he looked ready to beg for the lives of those around him but Michael reasured him nothing would happen to them while they remained here.

Michael then walked to Yuviel and Alex and said.

The plan is to stay here for now... I still need to locate her new location so take some time and rest up.. im sure the elves would gladly supply you with a meal... provided it isnt them.

Michael then walked back to Lily's room feeling a barrier being raised as he did the presence of demons dropping by about half and those who had remained spliting into groups and starting patrols. Reaching the room Michael sat on the middle of the bed and started to focus using the golm as a guide he began his search of the area in an attempt to find her.

248SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 30th 2010, 10:54 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Time passes to 21:40

Hearing Alexander’s concerns about her leaving, Yuviel simply shook her head as to reassure him that she wasn’t going anywhere. Shutting Yuviel up with a kiss and holding her back, Yuviel enjoyed it regardless and with his intentions made clear Yuviel couldn’t help but forgive the idiot.

Alexander then asked the question, to which Yuviel knew the answer to before he even finished it – again with a shake to confirm she wouldn’t think of leaving him … he placed his arm around her waist.

Looking over to Michael, who seemed to be ignoring the whole situation between the two love birds, simply told them to relax whilst he finds her new location, smiling to herself Yuviel hip barged Alexander and ran up the stairs pulling him along by his hand, throwing him into what smelt like Lillian’s bedroom.

Time skip to 01:00 (Thursday)
- The bed has been tested.
- Yuviel is sound asleep with a pile of clothing left in the middle of the floor.
- Alexander was kicked out after an hour. (with nothing).

249SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 30th 2010, 11:50 pm

Toliris

Toliris

With the help of the golm he searched for Lily's presence finding traces of it in various places showing she was on the move but he was having a hard time pinpointing her exactly but he had a rough idea of the distance and direction they would need to travel for now.

Awakening from his meditation he wondered how long had passed. Looking around a pile of clothes was the first thing to catch his eyes as he slowly turned looking around he saw Yuviel asleep in the bed and it didnt take him more than a second to piece all this together. Sighing he tried to stand but the process had left him physically drained and he just feel back onto the bed forcing himself up and summoning his sword to his hand he began to extract souls from it and consuming them to build his strength back up sitting on the edge of the bed whiel he waited for them to take effect.

250SS - or is it? II - Page 10 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II May 1st 2010, 1:12 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Finding himself outside the room, butt naked, Alex looked around in hope of finding something useful. Seeing nothing like that nearby Alex walked on and started searching the house they were in. He wasn't bothered by his nudity, it was mostly pitch black, only the moonlight coming through the windows every now and then.

At the end of one of many hallways he found the bathroom, just what he needed. Happily he went inside and let the hot water run. The owners of this house must've been awfully rich seeing as everything looked brand new.

As the hot water ran down his body he remembered the recent happenings, bringing a smile to his face. Even though he was a bit reluctant about doing it with Michael around, he wasn't really able to resist Yuviel. It was good that Michael was in some kind of a trance, he didn't even twitch with all the loud noises next to him.

When the showering finished Alex walked out and grabbed a towel from the wall, frantically drying off his hair first not bothering with covering himself up. At that moment a maid came in, probably lured in by the light Alex turned and left on. She blushed, instantly going bright red in her face.

Alex looked at the maid then looked at himself, letting out a laugh he took the towel and wrapped it around his waist. The poor maid was still looking a little embarrassed, maybe she was too afraid to say something or walk away...or maybe she wanted something else. Either way, Alexander walked away uninterestedly only to remember his old clothes were blood stained, dirtied and torn up.

Turning back to the maid he calmly asked her if there's anything he could get to wear. The maid smiled and started showing him the way.

Alex was left standing in a large wardrobe that was full of suits and formal clothes, nothing that would suit his style but it couldn't be helped. Walking and looking around the wardrobe Alex took a suit from the hanger and put it on, he even put on the tie that came with it just for fun.

Clean and dressed up Alex went back to the room with Yuviel and Michael. Walking in quietly he noticed Yuviel was still asleep and Michael was sitting on the edge doing something... Alex went over to the pile of clothes on the floor and took his swords and the gun. Not attaching them yet he walked over to the bed and covered up Yuviel then sat down next to Michael, quietly asking him;

...how are you holding up?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum