Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SS - or is it? II

+2
Lethan
SquishIsShort
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

176SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 4:05 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

The room darkened and Yuviel relaxed, something of her nature - greater than her nature was appearing ... a cloaked figure appeared and dropped an orb on the table, upon which Alexander touched - sword spun out of the orb as it fell in on itself... Alexander put them on the table, unsheathed and mounted Yuviel for a change and started kissing her.

Yuviel feeling the effects of the alcohol was trying, but barely to fend Alexander off - eventually she managed to convince him by standing up and having him fall off her, didn't work ... so Yuviel pushed him onto the table and slammed his head onto it slightly.

We have an Elf to save.

Yuviel more than slightly drunk reluctantly pulled herself off of Alexander and staggered herself onto Michael.

Take ... us, to the ... wherever it is.

Yuviel looked quite out of it, but still somehow maintaining her Human appearence.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

177SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 4:19 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

The servants had finished dressing lily.
She didnt much like the girly clothes that she had been provided with.
Ugh
She said under her breath.
One of the more higher up servant comes over to lily.
The master requests your company at the dinner table
The servant said bowing and then motioning for lily to follow him

Five minutes...Give me five minutes alone and then i will come down to dinner.
She said to the servant, they gave her a puzzled look.
Go! go tell him i will be there in five minutes!
Lily yelled practically chasing them all out of the room.
She then grabbed her boots and tipped the contents out onto the floor.
Ah ha
She said quietly to herself.
Sitting by the window she poured the contents of a small vial onto the frame rubbing it in she then summoned two miniture golms.
These golms where different from normal they had a demonic aura.
Opening the window she instructed them.
You guys are infused with his blood so you should be able to get to him, maybe he'll even be able to sense you guys...Wait a second.
Walking away from the window to the contents of her boot she grabbed a dagger. back at the window she opened a small wound on her leg, collecting the blood that ran down she then tipped a couple drops on both of them.
There. Now go and dont be seen.
The golms then jumped out the window and left swiftly.

178SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 4:25 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

As his head was slammed onto the table Alex slid down on the floor, snapping out of it he shook his head. Seriously, what the hell was in that drink.

Clumsily bringing himself up Alex used the table as support, shaking his head he noticed Yuviel telling Michael to get them there, it was game time.

Folding the sleeves on his black shirt to his elbows Alex picked up the swords and placed them into their sheaths and placed the belt on his waist, both swords resting on his right hip, one above the other.

Alex was ready as he could be, looking at Michael he just said;

..let's get her back Mike!

179SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 5:07 am

Toliris

Toliris

Happy to have these two with him he knew it would be much easier but he also knew the elves would be ready for him and he said.

We arent ready to go get her yet... we will need more than demons if we plan on taking her back from elves I have a few contracts out with humans but I doubt they can make it here in time so we will have to improvise a little... I hate to say it but students seem to be the best option right now.

Then thinking back on it he said.

...and im afraid it can only be girl my powers are limited as such.

Getting up and walking towards the door he said.

So you two coming?

180SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 5:14 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Hearing the plan, it sounded quite good - students didn't bother her in the slightest, following Michael out she pounched on his back to leach a piggyback ride off him.

Come on Alex, it's playtime! Wooo

Yuviel was a little unstable but managed to stay upright - Yuviel didn't care if Michael wasn't supporting her in anyway, she was safely locked around him.

181SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 5:27 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Seeing the two so enthusiastic about the plan Alex wondered how far this will actually go. Holding his new weapon's hilt he looked at Yuviel on Michael's back and swallowed something that felt like jealousy.

Walking up to them he said scratching his head in confusion;

...going back to the school sounds like a bad idea, you know the head was pissed... maybe we should go to the town and pick up some humans there..

182SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 5:29 am

SquishIsShort

SquishIsShort

Closing the window again lily found something to wipe her leg with and then cleaned up the rest of the blood in the window.
I wonder if they'll even make it
She said to herself cleaning up the mess that came out of her boots.
After safely putting it all away she hid the boots.
Opening the door she headed to the dining room, entering the room she saw her fiance sitting at one end of the table his face lit up as he saw her. she walked straight past the chair that he had gotten a servant to pull out for her. She went right to the opposite end of the table as far away from him as possible.
Sitting up straight in her chair with an emotionless face.
I'm ready to eat.
With those words a few servants ran off to get the food.

183SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 5:33 am

Toliris

Toliris

Supporting the vampire as she held onto him he said to Alex.

Ok then suggestions anyone know of a place we can go and recruit some humans?

Thinking to himself that while taking students was a good idea he knew the head wouldnt see it like that.

184SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 5:47 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Enjoying the ride from the Demon as they left the bar, asking where they could pick people up...

I know where we can get a truck!
Yuviel started to make giddyup movements without thinking...

Giddyup!

Yuviel giggled and looked back to Alexander who looks a littly grumpy - Yuviel switched around and pounced Alexander, interlocking everything of her onto him.

Note : Yuviel seems a little too content and fell asleep.

185SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 5:58 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Catching Yuviel when she jumped over to him he didn't even have time to ask her what's going on before she fell asleep on his shoulder.

Holding onto the sleeping vampire Alex speeded up and walked next to Mike, talking to him;

...i think i know what she means, an old warehouse not that far away from here has a truck we could...borrow, not sure how the owners are gonna feel about it but if Yuvi~ wakes up by then it might go smooth....but just in case, prepare yourself for some action..

186SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 6:21 am

Toliris

Toliris

Michael had no idea where they were going but he said.

Sounds like a plan now... lead the way... and dont worry about me I can handle myself.

Following closely as Alex started to show him the way.

187SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 7:50 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Sleep was the last thing on aiya's mind as she continued to lay on her bed staring at the ceiling. she couldnt get a single question off her mind, she rolled over onto her stomach and put her face into her pillow for a moment then looked up at the wall. after some more random movements she decided to get up and change out of her school uniform

Now Wearing:
- Gray Sweatpants
- Red Longsleeve Turtleneck

Deciding that going barefoot would be a fun idea, she went to put on the ring realizing that she had already given it to the head so it would be safe. she made her way out of the spirit dorms, she couldnt feel the presence of any of the normal people she liked to chat with. stretching high she made her way passed the courtyard and to the cantina thinking to herself.

Where is everyone, it seems so.. quiet

She found her straying off her original path, by the time her head came out of the clouds she found herself in the library.

188SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 9:35 am

Svings

Svings

Heading inside and going straight to class Bruno sat down at his usual spot. Hearing the teacher's lesson he noticed that people were missing from class the students from the spirit dorms to be more precise. At this while still writing some notes in a note book he thought.

Something's strange...Why are they all missing I wonder if something happened.

As the class continued he suddenly drops his pen as he feels a rise in magic outside. Suddenly he can somewhat smell a very faint trace of a unknown blood in the air as the powers he he is sensing are suddenly overtaken by an extremely powerful magic force that apparently appeared out of nowhere. Sensing this new person's magic quickly rising all the sudden all of the strange magic disappears without a trace. As Bruno picks up his pen and begins writing yet again he thinks with a normal face.

What in the world was that!?

After classes are finished he walks outside looking around wondering what to do. As he looked around he saw Aiya heading for the library and decided to go say hello. Walking towards her and reaching her by the time she enters the library he places his right hand in the air in a greeting fashion and says normally.

Hey Aiya what you up to.

189SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 9:42 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

She turned around on heal as she heard her name being called by someone behind her. noticing that it was bruno she smiled and waved to him in a friendly manner then realized she forgot about class again.

hey bruno, finished with class i take it?

one of the martial arts club members ran up to her and passed her a piece of paper then ran off. she looked at the piece of paper then sighed her mind wandering off again.

190SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 9:56 am

Svings

Svings

As Bruno is about to answer a student judging by his appearance most likely from the martial arts club suddenly appears and hands her a piece of paper. He then sees Aiya looking at the paper and says in a somewhat hesitating voice.

Yeah just finished a while ago. I find it somewhat boring personally but its part of the agreement for letting me stay here that I have to attend.

He then smiles a bit on the side off his mouth and now in a brighter and curious mood asks.

Not to be inconvenient but whats up with that guy and that piece of paper, bad news?

He then awaits an answer looking at her with a curious innocent look on his face.

191SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 10:12 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya shook her head a bit then crumpled up the piece of paper and stuffed it in her pocket. she looked back at bruno then shrugged before speaking.

that thing, apparently all the clubs know somehow that im a martial artist... and they wont leave me alone. its bad enough i dont go to class like im suppose to, mostly because i forget about it. nah everything is alright bruno, the head has the ring, and i cant leave the school for my own safety. you know, the usual.. hey.. have you ever had it where you couldnt get like a single question or comment out of your head and it just plays over and over again

192SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 10:30 am

Svings

Svings

As Aiya speaks Bruno keeps quiet while he listens to her.When she is done he says in light serious tone.

I see you're right I can see how that could be a problem maybe you should just talk to their leader directly or something maybe he can tell them to back off if that doesn't work well I'm sure the head may think of something.

His tone then gets less serious as he says.

As for class try to show up its pretty boring there I could use the company...

His tone gets back to being serious as he says.

About the ring maybe its for the best at least you know that if the head has it the ring should be safe.

As Aiya then asks the final question a puzzled look appears on his face as he looks at up at the ceiling for a bit thinking about his parents and about the things he is sometimes called. As his gaze goes back down looking at Aiya in the eyes he answers with a distant expression on his face.

Yeah i get what you mean there are some things that just can't leave your mind and yet there are others that just wont return no matter how much you want them to...

193SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 10:40 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

She could relate to the end of what he was saying, she could barely remember home, no matter how often she tried to dig it up it seemed even farther away. but that wasnt was on her mind at all. she walked toward him then passed him pulling on his arm as she goes by.

you hungry, i forgot why i was headed to the library anyways.

she tugged on his arm some more lightly until he moved on his own

194SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 10:49 am

Svings

Svings

As Aiya pulled his arm Bruno was surprised yet smiling he said to her now in a happy mood.

Sure I could go for something to eat right about now.

He then begins walking towards the cantina along side Aiya. When they arrive at the cantina he turns to her and says smiling and in a somewhat innocent joking manner.

Well ladies first so go ahead.

He then makes a motion with his right arm for her to order first.

195SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 11:00 am

Sounara_ryke

Sounara_ryke

Aiya giggled then walked up to order, after a little bit of thought she ordered herself a bowl of ramen, the goblins telling her that it would be a moment she shrugged and motioned where she was going to be sitting, as she walked to the table one of the martial art students ran in front of her with a stern look on his face he spoke loud enough so everyone in the cantina could hear him

i challenge you---

before he got a chance to finish his challenge request Aiya gave him a glare that caused him to stand there petrified as she walked by him she whispered something in his ear

ill say this once, and only once... i dont appreciate people spouting off challenges and i refuse to join any clubs so you will tell all your little buddies to quit pestering me got it. now piss off before you ruin my mood

she nudged him before sitting down at her table, watching him run off in a panic. she looked at bruno, the seriousness vanishing from her face and a smile breaking out.

196SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 9:10 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Spending a good 15 minutes or so (time passes to 15:50)

The trio reach the wrong end of the warehouse, the main entrance – luckily Yuviel saw where they were and dropped down from her reverse piggyback she pushed them back casually and looked back.

We can’t go in the front; you remember what happened last time Alex?

Yuviel, although somewhat drunk led the trio to the “back” and walked up to the alleyway entrance.

Now remember what I say… otherwise, we’ll have to … do what we did last time.

Yuviel walked up to the door and slowly spoke out in latin, the wall didn’t seem to open but Yuviel walked in normally without any effort.

Note : if they don’t get it right, they receive a shock or walk into the wall with a thud.

197SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 11:00 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

Following Yuviel through the alleyway, knowing what awaits him at the end but he hoped she had some other plan. It turned out she didn't, disappearing into the wall Alex looked back and said;

..i'll try next...

Approaching the wall Alex gripped the hilt of his katana, remembering the welcome from before. Standing in front of it Alex tried repeating the words Yuviel said.

Stretching out his hand towards the wall he touched, an electrical shock went through his hand into his body, bouncing him back.

Picking himself up from the floor and dusting off his shirt Alex looked back at Mike and said;

..heh, i'll try once more..

Walking up to the wall again, Alex cleared his throat and repeated the words in latin once more, more slowly this time.

Stretching out his hand carefully this time it went through the wall. Pleased with the success Alex took a step forward and went through the wall.

Finding himself inside he saw Yuviel not too far in front of him, knowing that the demon should have little trouble getting inside, he walked up to her and asked her quietly;

..Yuvi~..why are we here?

Alex kept his right hand on the sword, looking around for any incoming cultists as he waited for Yuviel to answer him and the demon to join them.

198SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 21st 2010, 11:45 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Waiting for the other two to get inside, Yuviel waited for Alexander - feeling the shock, Yuviel giggled a little as he finally arrived inside - knowing exactly what happened to him.

You wait here Alexander.

Yuviel quickly merged into the crowd, glimpses could be caught as she popped around the tables, she eventually found her way to the mission board and looked at the guy who never seemed to move.

He looked her up and down, not being dressed for the mission didn't seem to bother him too much, as she seemed to make him understand she'd prepare on the way - giving her what seemed to be a ghoul contract, she took it without saying a word, only a smile.

Stripping off in public, Yuviel started to dress for combat, equipping plated gloves and boots, leaving only her underwear on with them ... with the gloves attached, Yuviel proceeded to attach other items onto herself, even handling silver weaponry into a bag - including her favourite automated friend.

Finishing up, Michael had joined them and a re-dressed Yuviel walked up to the pair.

- Elbow high Gauntlets, plated upper-hand and arm.
- Plated boots, knee high.
- White school thigh highs.
- standard school skirt.
- standard school shirt.
- 4th year tie.
Note : Yuviel is currently in Human form and appears to be struggling with the bags, but isn't.

bags contain : (split between the two are...)
- Night/Thermal mask. x2 Thermal, Night or Infra-red modes or Night/Thermal mixed.
- Modified FN P90 LV/LIR laser sight, 50 silver bullet ammo clip.
- Modified Glock 34 with a GTL 22 attachment, 9x19mm silver ammo clips. Semi-automatic. (17 clip size)
- Standard silver stake x 10 (5 per bag) 10” x 2”
- 2 750ml flask holy water, metal.
- 4 standard military compact grenade (R F1)
- 2 Stake grenades
- Walky-talky x4.

Yuviel can also be found with the Auto-mated Crossbow and a smaller bag on her bag with refills on her back … along with another surprise box.
(Containing : M32 MGL)

Time passes to 16:00

199SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 22nd 2010, 12:12 am

Xanndros

Xanndros

Patiently waiting for Yuviel to return Alex turned around briefly when Michael came next to him. Letting him know that Yuviel is getting some stuff and will join them soon. The two waited for her a little bit until she came back covered in bags as if she went christmas shopping.

Quickly taking one bag off her that she handed to him Alex placed it on the floor, crouched down and opened the bag. Looking through the contents of it Alex raised an eyebrow and looked up at Yuviel, asking her amusedly;

Yuvi~...what is it with you and guns?

Laughing quietly he started rummaging through the bag once more, pulling out the holstered glock and placing it on his left leg, doubting he would use it at all.

Leaving the submachine inside together with the rest of the explosive devices that didn't interest him, only grabbing a walky-talky and attaching it to his shirt pocket.

Alex stood up and kicked away his bag, pulling his hands through the hair and ending up stretching backwards he stood straight. Looking at Yuviel and Mike he asked them;

..what's the next plan?

200SS - or is it? II - Page 8 Empty Re: SS - or is it? II April 22nd 2010, 12:27 am

Toliris

Toliris

As the two infront of him walked through the wall Michael repeated the phrase perfectly and walked right through on his first attempt and on arriving he join Alex only to be told they were waiting for Yuviel and as they waited he let his eyes wander around the room for a while noticing a lot of weapons that could be potentialy dangerous to himself. As she arrived she had brought some serious gear back with her looking at the box Yuviel carried on her back with intrest he took it from her putting it on a nearby table and opening it a wicked smile across his face he closed the box and carrying it back he said.

Now this is my kind of weapon.

Being asked the plan he said.

Well we can wait around here for a bit while my troops prepare or we can go and get some more gear and recruits if you know anywhere to get some...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum