Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Location of the new SS

3 posters

Which location would you like?

Location of the new SS Vote_lcap57%Location of the new SS Vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
Location of the new SS Vote_lcap43%Location of the new SS Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Location of the new SS Vote_lcap0%Location of the new SS Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Location of the new SS Vote_lcap0%Location of the new SS Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Location of the new SS Empty Location of the new SS March 24th 2010, 11:11 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Due to some issues, that I'm unaware of, the V4 may have been lost before we could copy it - sucks for us, right?

Well, I'll be having a chat with Rotaku at some point ... and if all goes badly - hopefully not - I'll be forming a new roleplay as the mainstream one.

The locaction will be in the Spirit world, and instead of maybe visiting said world... students go into the real world every so often.

But we need to decide what kind of place we turn the roleplay into, from school to something else.

So please, pick what you'd like "Spirit Sanctuary" will basically become.

Castle - Complete with moat and towers, the design will be agreed with the roleplayers and myself, perhaps even a map drawn before all the rooms and such will be decided.

Fortress - Usually a small castle, with wooden fencing and placed on a hill or other natural defence, a village will be within sight and usually used for living.

Village - several houses, single learning building, other normal things like farms and such.

Elvish tree village - see village, only difference is it's all to do with nature.

Last edited by Lethan on May 24th 2010, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

2Location of the new SS Empty Re: Location of the new SS March 26th 2010, 9:08 am

Rotaku

Chances of being able to get the old forum back up are slim to none if I'm completely honest. I already used my "I've bought paid hosting but haven't transferred it yet" card last time. I really wish I could get it back for you guys but it is extremely unlikely tbh.

If you guys feel that AJ is too unreliable to RP on I'll understand but otherwise I'll be happy to have you guys back.

Either way, I'm sorry for everything that's happened up until now.

3Location of the new SS Empty Re: Location of the new SS March 26th 2010, 12:10 pm

Xanndros

Xanndros

..it's not really your fault rotaku:)

4Location of the new SS Empty Re: Location of the new SS March 27th 2010, 1:37 am

Rotaku

Might not be my fault directly but I still feel kinda responsible.

5Location of the new SS Empty Re: Location of the new SS March 27th 2010, 2:39 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

I don't like this at all Rotaku ... but I hope you'll understand what it means for those who only wanted somewhere to have fun without trouble ... we went from moderator abuse to forum changing.

It saddens me - alot - that we've lost the old forums, even though they are still paid for - those hosts are assholes, and cheats.

As for the topic on hand, it seems we have a clear winner - I personally voted Fortress, but obviously people want a castle.

I'll want some submissions on basic floor plan (I.E a distance view and a birdseye map) of the general shape everyone wishes the castle to take, so we can all agree on what it looks like.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum