Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Svings bio

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Svings bio Empty Svings bio March 22nd 2010, 12:17 pm

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Those involved in the pantsu exclusive roleplay, or those who ought to be more involved...

I'm sorry Svings, but we need to talk about your abilities and lack of fair weaknesses from a Non-GM character.

I don't mind super strength or super magical ability, as long as you have a somewhat easily obtained weakness from most if not all players involved that enjoy a good fight.

I'll give examples :
- Xann, Human reactions and not always "uber"
- Myself, Human (for now) - and all Human weaknesses as well as a strong weakness to bright light or sunlight.
- Squishy, 12 year old elf loli - fragile.
- Kirky, not a combat type.
- Crayon, Loud sounds, hard blows to the body.
- Toli, White magic, silver, salt, lack of soul to abuse.

My initial issue is teleporting magic, which should be reserved for NPC's only, flashstep is allowed due to the nature of that ability and it's potential flaw.
(Flashstepping through aload of fired arrows in the ground, might trip into one for example).

So I'm removing your ability to teleport - pending new power. (leave your thoughts in this thread).

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

2Svings bio Empty Re: Svings bio March 25th 2010, 4:37 am

Toliris

Toliris

Well from my chars point of view:

Purple Magic Wards > My Eyes Powers
Wind Barriers and Magic > My Melee
Silver Weapons and Holy Magic > My Race

My Anti-Magic(Close Range Only) > Magic Wards and Possible Wind Barrier

Seeing as im a demon Silver and Holy is understandable but my only two skills are the eye and the melee (for now atleast Twisted Evil) are blocked by magic I can't even consider fighting him.

3Svings bio Empty Re: Svings bio March 25th 2010, 5:09 am

Svings

Svings

Well maybe I should have said it better first the teleport issue. I haven't explained it yet because i haven't needed to but he only has minor teleporting training meaning he could teleport small objects like a book, pen, chair or such but teleporting something organic say a person or plant it would be extremely dangerous.

Should he try it he would either mess it up really bad or should he try to teleport himself he would probably faint after using it very few times about 3 should he still be alive after that and it would be a short distance, he can telport the spear because of a reason that should it be needed I shall explain later. Teleporting would not be used as a means of moving himself unless it were a big emergency and even if he tried and succeeded as I explained earlier he would only do it very few times and would faint or have grave consequences.

The spear also as a reason for being what it is and why even if he can't teleport he should be able to summon it.

Wind magic well I thought it made sense he could use it considering his bio and all but I can change it u want but I still would like for him to be able to fly even if he has to use his wings to do so. Also he isn't a master at it in his human form he can make some strong wind and a small tornado but to do anything serious he would have to transform and he can have trouble controlling something after he creates it.

As for weaknesses his are the basic human ones except he has a higher resistance can hold breath longer and better reflexes etc not anything super human in his human form though more like improved he is also weak to dragon slaying techniques and items I can elaborate on that if u want. The ward thing can go too if u want. Has for other weaknesses I'm not quite sure what I can do maybe a power control mechanism or such I'll see what I can come up with and discuss it with everyone to see if its acceptable ideas are highly appreciated though.

4Svings bio Empty Re: Svings bio March 25th 2010, 5:13 am

Lethan

Lethan
Admin

Svings wrote:Well maybe I should have said it better first the teleport issue. I haven't explained it yet because i haven't needed to but he only has minor teleporting training meaning he could teleport small objects like a book, pen, chair or such but teleporting something organic say a person or plant it would be extremely dangerous.

Should he try it he would either mess it up really bad or should he try to teleport himself he would probably faint after using it very few times about 3 should he still be alive after that and it would be a short distance, he can telport the spear because of a reason that should it be needed I shall explain later. Teleporting would not be used as a means of moving himself unless it were a big emergency and even if he tried and succeeded as I explained earlier he would only do it very few times and would faint or have grave consequences.

The spear also as a reason for being what it is and why even if he can't teleport he should be able to summon it.

Wind magic well I thought it made sense he could use it considering his bio and all but I can change it u want but I still would like for him to be able to fly even if he has to use his wings to do so. Also he isn't a master at it in his human form he can make some strong wind and a small tornado but to do anything serious he would have to transform and he can have trouble controlling something after he creates it.

As for weaknesses his are the basic human ones except he has a higher resistance can hold breath longer and better reflexes etc not anything super human in his human form though more like improved he is also weak to dragon slaying techniques and items I can elaborate on that if u want. The ward thing can go too if u want. Has for other weaknesses I'm not quite sure what I can do maybe a power control mechanism or such I'll see what I can come up with and discuss it with everyone to see if its acceptable ideas are highly appreciated though.

Aside from perhaps Xanndro's character and his runes, you are too perfectly balanced in everything, your weaknesses are too few - immunity to mind control, I can let that slide. Wind magic however, is a base element and won't force everything back, especially a pissed off demon who can call forth the same element.

The way I see it, if a pure demon goes against a Half-cast Dragon - the half-dragon is fucked because he only has 60-100 years to perfect his skills before he dies of old age.

As stated, pure demons have easily obtained weaknesses- and if you don't have those easily obtained items ... you're pretty much done for.

http://spiritsanctuary.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum